God vs Gays

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

God vs Gays

Post #1

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

It seems that God has actually been making every attempt to smite the homosexuals, but the homosexuals continue to use their fabulous powers to protect themselves.

Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

wannabe
Apprentice

Re: God vs Gays

Post #2

Post by wannabe »

[Replying to Tired of the Nonsense]

What smiting attempts come to mind as an attempt to "smite the homosexuals", that could be directly attributed to God's design. Which have seen an escalation in the power of "the homosexual"

Or is all this just nonsense.

For someone to lay blame to something they should have a reason..
:
:

Live to give , Give to live ( love Jesus )

: I believe a mans spirit is more than just his imagination.

I believe in forever. That's true even without religion.(or man)

: Live to give, give to life, Forgive to live.

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #3

Post by JP Cusick »

Tired of the Nonsense wrote: It seems that God has actually been making every attempt to smite the homosexuals, but the homosexuals continue to use their fabulous powers to protect themselves.
What the Bible actually says through the Apostle Paul is that God turned those people into the homosex, and so the "smite" or smiting - is already done.

See it said twice that "God gave them up" to the homosex, per Romans 1:24-26

Rebellious people might view homosex as rebellion against God - but the scriptures declare the exact opposite.

The homosex is the smite - as those people are smited.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by JoeyKnothead »

JP Cusick wrote:
Tired of the Nonsense wrote: It seems that God has actually been making every attempt to smite the homosexuals, but the homosexuals continue to use their fabulous powers to protect themselves.
What the Bible actually says through the Apostle Paul is that God turned those people into the homosex, and so the "smite" or smiting - is already done.

See it said twice that "God gave them up" to the homosex, per Romans 1:24-26

Rebellious people might view homosex as rebellion against God - but the scriptures declare the exact opposite.

The homosex is the smite - as those people are smited.
We can only hope your own god smited you for the smitin' it is you seem so proud to have occurred against homosexuals.

Hater.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin