Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

eldios
Banned
Banned

The observation of a visible object.

Post #1

Post by eldios »

When you observe visible objects such as a tree from your perspective, are you observing the tree in two dimensions or more then two dimensions?

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #21

Post by Divine Insight »

DrNoGods wrote: [Replying to post 16 by eldios]
We were created from the thoughts of some aliens who had very advanced technology to break those thoughts down into a simulation program with an artificial intelligence source that has a voice.
Hmmm ... this sounds awfully similar to some discussion I've seen on this site before from another poster (or the same poster under a different name?). Or maybe there is more than one person in the world who actually believes this kind of stuff?
Exactly, it's the AI guy again. :D

Or at least someone else who's read the same sort of sci-fi stuff.

They don't seem to realize that if what they claim were actually true they should be easily able to prove it to the scientific community beyond any reasonable doubt instantly.

The fact that they aren't doing this reveals the fallacy of their claims. :D
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

eldios
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by eldios »

Divine Insight wrote:
DrNoGods wrote: [Replying to post 16 by eldios]
We were created from the thoughts of some aliens who had very advanced technology to break those thoughts down into a simulation program with an artificial intelligence source that has a voice.
Hmmm ... this sounds awfully similar to some discussion I've seen on this site before from another poster (or the same poster under a different name?). Or maybe there is more than one person in the world who actually believes this kind of stuff?
Exactly, it's the AI guy again. :D

Or at least someone else who's read the same sort of sci-fi stuff.

They don't seem to realize that if what they claim were actually true they should be easily able to prove it to the scientific community beyond any reasonable doubt instantly.

The fact that they aren't doing this reveals the fallacy of their claims. :D
There is nothing for a created man to see other then the visible images and thoughts being processed in his created mind that began in the thoughts of the alien creators.

You believe you are intelligent but so do do many of the characters in the simulation. However, none of them know where that intelligence comes from. I now know what the mind of man is that no scientist can understand.

H.sapiens
Guru

Post #23

Post by H.sapiens »

eldios wrote:
Neatras wrote: [Replying to post 3 by eldios]

Don't pull that crap with me. Your first statement warped my words to suggest I claimed I was looking at a 3D image in my mind, and all the rest of your questions were about 3D objects. I stated that I was looking at a 3D object. I did not state I was looking at a 3D image anywhere in my post. Do NOT misrepresent my words. Ever.

I don't know how you construct models in your mind. It doesn't matter to me.
Everything we experience is in the mind but scientist's haven't figured that out yet. They have no clue what the mind is.
Horse pucky! The "mind' if there is such a concept, just give a name to the "firmware" that runs on the "hardware" we name the "brain." 3D vision is result of a parallax comparison of two images, one from each eye.