JP Cusick wrote:
I do not accept that hateful interpretation of psychopaths, and yet you demand that interpretation to base your own denunciation of God as if God is to blame for your own interpretation of reality. See the reference I gave = Destined or not?
My view is that in the evil society and system of the USA (as the example) is what creates the sociopaths and the psychopaths because we push the sinful ignorance onto everyone. "
We are moving in circles. We have been over this.
Recent information shows otherwise. There are small children who show signs of psychopaty and lack of empathy(problems with mirror neurons).
"For some children, programs like PATH try to teach them what they already know " what other people feel. They know that because the mirror neurons in their own brains respond to the emotions of others so they feel their pain. Feeling someone elses pain makes hurting others painful to you.
Other children dont feel that. They have few mirror neurons and the pain, empathy, and fear centers in the amygdala are stunted. "
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/th ... paths-chil...
Samantha shows sign of psychopaty and was not abused:
"From the start, Samantha seemed a willful child, in tyrannical need of attention. But what toddler isnt? Her biological mother had been forced to give her up because shed lost her job and home and couldnt provide for her four children, but there was no evidence of abuse. According to documentation from the state of Texas, Samantha met all her cognitive, emotional, and physical milestones. She had no learning disabilities, no emotional scars, no signs of ADHD or autism.
But even at a very young age, Samantha had a mean streak. When she was about 20 months old, living with foster parents in Texas, she clashed with a boy in day care. The caretaker soothed them both; problem solved. Later that day Samantha, who was already potty trained, walked over to where the boy was playing, pulled down her pants, and peed on him. She knew exactly what she was doing, Jen says. There was an ability to wait until an opportune moment to exact her revenge on someone.
When Samantha got a little older, she would pinch, trip, or push her siblings and smile if they cried. She would break into her sisters piggy bank and rip up all the bills. Once, when Samantha was 5, Jen scolded her for being mean to one of her siblings. Samantha walked upstairs to her parents bathroom and washed her mothers contact lenses down the drain. Her behavior wasnt impulsive, Jen says. It was very thoughtful, premeditated."
Researchers shy away from calling children psychopaths; the term carries too much stigma, and too much determinism.
They prefer to describe children like Samantha as having callous and unemotional traits, shorthand for a cluster of characteristics and behaviors, including a lack of empathy, remorse, or guilt; shallow emotions; aggression and even cruelty; and a seeming indifference to punishment. Callous and unemotional children have no trouble hurting others to get what they want. If they do seem caring or empathetic, theyre probably trying to manipulate you.
Researchers believe that nearly 1 percent of children exhibit these traits, "
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... th/524502/
JP Cusick wrote:
already told you that this is not a true nor accurate description, and yet you cling to it as the basis for your prejudice against God.
You are the one (1) demanding this of God to be "omnipotent, omniscient, perfectly good being who wants that everyone to have equal, fair chance at salvation and who wants to have a personal relationship based on love, loyalty and respect with all humans."
The truth about God and His relationship to humanity is far more compelling than your own hostile interpretation.
Dude. What is wrong with you?!!!!!

)))))
I asked you : "Q: So does God want to have a personal relationship based on unconditional love and respect with all humans?(Yes/No question)"
And you said yes.
Again the Bible says God is perfect, omniscient and omnipotent not me. I am going along with the Bible.
Omnipotence:
Job 42:1-2
"Then Job answered the LORD and said, "I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. "
Luke 1:37
"For nothing will be impossible with God."
Omniscience:
Psalm 147:5 " Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.
Isaiah 46:10-11 " I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.
Psalm 147:5
"Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite."
God is perfect:
Matthew 5:48
"Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
Psalm 18:30
"As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him."
Psalm 145:17
The Lord is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works.