Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Science/Religion Relationship

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi all friends after two or three years I came back.
I was a silly person more than now.
I was traying a lot for convincing all to be the truest religion/belief.
But I understood that the most important is debating between the Theism and atheism.

Well;
We want share here our studies which show the Science confirms the Religion and the Religion verifies the Science.

First of all we quote a Hadith from a- religious man, Imam Ja'far asSadiq(pbuh):
...In the future come a time which the scientists divide the hair several lots.. and that time the Science is very powerful.. then that time the scientists confirm the Ahadith(sayings of the messengers of God) through the Science!

I created this post since I saw too many concepts about Galaxies, UFOs, Aliens, and etc...
More of religious people dislike and hate those concepts because think those are against the Religion and deny The God!!
But I show you here that those make us believers more than before!!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #11

Post by Wyvern »

Wow your OP said this:
We want share here our studies which show the Science confirms the Religion and the Religion verifies the Science.

And now in your latest post you said this:
Shame on me if I try convince anyone that the science and scientists confirm the Religion
Amazing you lied from the very start, is this the impression you want to give us unbelievers. Is lying for the cause of your religion considered acceptable by the tenets of your religion?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Science/Religion Relationship

Post #12

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 10 by Wyvern]Hahaha..
No dear, I meant I try to show others that the things the Science Now explored; are the same things there are in the religion!
Therefore these two confirm each other!

As The Imam Sadiq[pbuh] said: in the last time[AkhiruzZaman] the Religion will be confirmed by the Science!
and the scientists say the same things we have said through the Science!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #13

Post by Wyvern »

No dear, I meant I try to show others that the things the Science Now explored; are the same things there are in the religion!
Therefore these two confirm each other
Yes this is what you also stated in your OP. However in your previous post you stated that you would not do so which means you were lying. When you make two statements that are mutually exclusive one has to be untrue.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #14

Post by Yusef »

Wyvern wrote:
Therefore these two confirm each other
Yes this is what you also stated in your OP. However in your previous post you stated that you would not do so which means you were lying. When you make two statements that are mutually exclusive one has to be untrue.
I mean we can give congratulation to the science that explored sayings of the Religion,
just say congratulation!
it's not meaning that we are happy that the religion has been confirmed by science!!
and it's the science and those scientists whom should be happy that their teory/idea/opinion has been confirmed by the religion. As Albert Einstein was happy when found the religion has confirmed his teory againsts his own friends who denied him!
It was all the thing I was trying to say and am.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #15

Post by Wyvern »

Sure thing I'll be happy to say congratulations just as soon as you can show that any of what you have claimed actually happened. Please explain how religious writings can in any way confirm science? Science relies on facts and peer review of those facts in order to be confirmed not the musings of religious folk. So please provide the data from your religions writings which confirm ANY science.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Albert Einstein converted to Shi'a

Post #16

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 14 by Wyvern]I told before!!
did not tell!!?

1) Search the Google: the last letter of Albert Einstein to Ayatollah Borujerdi;
After the great discovery, he volunteered a great opinion that can conquer the time!!
But his contemporary scholars laughed at him...
But a time he found a book of Ahadith of Shi'a and one the Ahaduth says:
The Prophet Muhammad[S.A.W.A] when ascent toward the seventh sky[heaven], the time of running, his foot touched the jug and the waters inside the jug are pouring out..
then[as the other Hadiths of the Ascension say, between the way in each one of the heavens he met one or several the 124000 Prophets, including Moses, Jesus, Abraham..... and has conversation with them...] as if it was the normal time, it should be several days or weeks even more! Months!!
But when he experienced all the meetings Also plus the Prophets he had conversation with God and came back, then still the waters of jug were pouring out, continued of the first time!!!
The Bodily Ascension there is just in belief of the Shi'a of Islam!
And Sunnis of Islam say the Prophet went to heaven just in dream!!
Sunnies are ISIS, Alqa'idah, Taliban, and near 90% of the population of Muslims..
Well,
Albert Einstein now has found the hadith which confirms his teory!! Conquering the Time!!
And he converted to Shi'a Islam

Also! There are too nany hadiths[sayings of the Prophet and Imams] that say the Imams[twelvers] were able to existence several places of the world at once!!!

2) I told that the Saviour will go to heavens[all seven] by the cloud - angry cloud which has thunderbolt exact the details an UFO, Flying saucer, Aircraft can be had..

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #17

Post by Wyvern »

Albert Einstein now has found the hadith which confirms his teory!! Conquering the Time!!
And he converted to Shi'a Islam
Exactly which of his theories has anything to do with conquering time? Please show any evidence at all that Einstein converted to islam. He described himself as an agnostic and since he was born a jew was involved in a number of Zionist causes and in fact turned down the presidency of Israel.
Search the Google: the last letter of Albert Einstein to Ayatollah Borujerdi
There is no mention at all in either persons wiki page of them having any sort of interaction, please provide evidence that what you say is true. So far your track record of truthfulness is horrible.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Post by Yusef »

Wyvern wrote:
The Comparison between Earth to the Galaxy is such as The Nut to the Earth!!
The Galaxy to the first sky[heaven] is the nut to the earth!!!!
The first heaven to the Second heaven is like the nut to the earth!!!!!!
The second heaven to the third like that!!!!!!
And....... The sixth to the last means the seventh the same
How does science confirm this religious writing? Show us where science has shown there to be seven heavens. Show us the observations this conclusions of yours are based on.
There are for Allah[Jalla Jalaluh] 12000 universes that each one of them is greater than The Seven Heaven!!!!
and NONE ONE OF THE 12000 UNIVERSES AWARE THAT THERE IS ONE OR MORE OTHER UNIVERSE ELSE THEMSELVES
How does science confirm your conclusion? Show us the observations and or data that leads you to this conclusion. If there are indeed 12000 universes none of which are aware of the other how is it this person could say this with no observable data to go on?
Bravo!! Great!
We should not believe everything blindly!
Well, we are Shia/Islam, and we believe our own Shia is the real Islam,
We aren't terrorists.. also a real Shia should be detested the republication as government of Iran is..
Well,
We are believed to our narration/Ahadith from our 12 Imams whom have said: "..we are including the first creatures which God CreateD... we are from light of God and we are able to everything but Creating which is special for Him..."
Well, as this Hadith says, they 12 Imams were witnessed to creating all universes..

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Scientists' universe Vs Religion's Multiverse! Watch that!

Post #19

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 3 by otseng]

Hi 2 all dear non-fool friends..

This is the thing the scientists of today say about greatness of The Universe:

[youtube][/youtube]

🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Connection/Keyword for Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation 12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an 16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams

Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 084#948084 [/quote]
Well,

I wanted to make a clip video about this but as i told before that i'm a Tiger/Sagittarius born and have avarice, and should make the bestest form, then I saw this will be so difficult and i withdrew that untill tonight that i was trying to make, but now the time is 2 o'clock and i'm sleepy and 8 should go to work and my work is industrial and I have a few free time for help/give hopefully to Religious people..

Well,
I write a short while i finish the clip via Adobe Premiere pro..

Shi'a Hadith
...THE COMPARISON is such as the finger Ring to a great desert(like Sahara)
What!?
These:
  • *The Earth to the earth which is under that[maybe galaxy]
    * that earth to the earth under that(the second earth!)
    * the same......
    * up to the Seventh Earth
    >>Qur'an (Talagh 12)
    SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
    It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.

*These all 7 earth to [a nebula like to] the Rooster,
    * the Rooster is on the Rock[the same comparison ring to desert]
    * the Rock is upon the Fish[the same....]
    * the Fish on a quite Sea
    * the Sea to the dark Air
    * the Dark Air to the "Thora"
    And knowledge of human is stopped on that!
    >>As God SayS in Qur'an (Taha 6)
    SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
    To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth and what is between them and what is under the soil[Thora].

* the Thora to the First Heaven!
    O' FOOL ARROGANT SCIENTISTS! THIS IS THE THING YOU THINK IS WHOLE UNIVERSE!!

Imam 8th Ar-Ridha(pbuh): "all planets/stars/galaxies are within the first heaven"

* the first to the second
    * the same comparison up to the Seventh Heaven!!!

*the 7th to the hidden Sea
    * the Hidden Sea to the Hailstorm Mountain!
    >>Qur'an (Nur 43)
    SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
    Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.

*the Hailstorm Mountain to the Air that hearts are refusing
    * the Sky to the Light layers
    * the Light Layers to the Chair[Kursi]
    >>Qur'an (2:255)
    SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
    Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

* the Kursi to the Throne
    >>Qur'an (Taha 5)
    SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
    The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established.
All connections are the same comparison a finger ring is fell down on a great Sahara!!!!!

O' fools!
While you read this Hadith, then course yourself till the resurrection day for your own arrogance!

Imam 6th Ja'far As-Sadiq(pbuh): "God CreatED 12000 universes that each one of them is greater than this 7 heaven!!!!!!!

O' atheists, what you are that talk about Existence of God!!?
O' jews, what you say about a god that you crucified!?
O' christians, what you say about your god that is.....shame on you..
O' sunni muslims, what you say about your imams and leaders...

we Shi'a Muslims, THIS IS OUR GOD The Greatest Vahdahu La SharikaLah

Again,
O' fool scientists that say with certain that our universe is limited to this your video clip!
See how much distance there is between your universe and our Multiverse!!
Allaho Akbar!
Wawoo
May God Help me make that clip quickly after years...
Excuse me o' believers that I haven't made that yet after years :(

Shi'a Hadith says:
Duty of student is run toward scientists
And duty of scientists is public their knowledges

I invite you seekers of science to look at this mysterious thread too:
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 469#926469
Giant people, and the Civilizations more advanced than us on the same earth!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Scientists' universe Vs Religion's Multiverse! Watch tha

Post #20

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 3 by otseng]

Hi 2 all dear non-fool friends..
* the first to the second
* the same comparison up to the Seventh Heaven!!!

*the 7th to the hidden Sea
* the Hidden Sea to the Hailstorm Mountain!
>>Qur'an (Nur 43)
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.

*the Hailstorm Mountain to the Air that hearts are wanderer........
See,
Sunni scholars don't have any commentary about meaning of the Hail-Mountains in the Sky!
And as i got these verses of Qur'an from a sunni-website, they have interpreted that a group of clouds like mountain!!!
And we don't have any expectation of those who have selected false imams for themselves whom don't/didn't have any commentary from God..

But I looked at Shi'it-websites and saw dirty/mean/ignoble shi'a scholars that interpreted this verse like them!! A thing like when we don't/didn't have/had any Imam that bring for us the Commentary of Qur'an!!!

Hadhrat Sadiq(pbuh) said: "..doers of sins in the hell will send their grumbles toward God for stink smell of existence of religious Olama of AkhiruzZaman(scholars of end times) side by side of them! And will say: O' God, take them away from us.."

Hadhrat Ali(pbuh) said: "...I will come back and avenge the olama(scholars) of AkhiruzZaman(end times) and will tell them: "...if the Religion of God was corrupted that you were wanted change that!!? Or add things to that!? Or fix that!?..."

Hadhrat Moses al-Kadhim(pbuh): "...The Mahdi will start his murder from the same false Shi'ahs"