God is attributive, neither physical nor a spirit

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

paarsurrey1
Sage

God is attributive, neither physical nor a spirit

Post #1

Post by paarsurrey1 »

God is attributive, neither physical nor a spirit, His attributes are found reflected everywhere as positive verities in absolutes. Science deals in things that are physical and material. He is known from the brilliant signs He manifests.
Regards

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

paarsurrey1
Sage

Post #3

Post by paarsurrey1 »

[Replying to post 2 by otseng]
Sorry, I want to delete the thread and the post.
I tried but was unsuccessful. How to delete it, please?
Regards

JP Cusick
Guru

Re: Response:

Post #4

Post by JP Cusick »

paarsurrey1 wrote: Sorry, I want to delete the thread and the post.
I tried but was unsuccessful. How to delete it, please?
Regards
Hi "paarsurrey1" ~ it takes time to adjust.

We all get the bump some times and it is painful at first so we need to accept it.

I had one of my threads moved here and I posted a complaint (see it HERE) and they explained and discussed my grievance which is honorable.

I have been on other forums where the Moderators were the Bullies and they did not answer for anything they did and they did horrible things.

This forum has really exceptional Moderators because they do the job with tact and that is the best that an internet forum can do.

We members need to view the forum as a business because some one owns the forum and its URL is legal property, and so we too as members are enhanced by keeping this forum at a high level of discipline and by following the simply rules of procedure and of internet etiquette.

Your original posting (the OP) did not have a question for discussion and the question needs to be for that particular forum, because the forum needs to be organized and coherent or else the forum itself gets damaged.

Being put here into "Random Ramblings" does seem like being dropped into outer darkness but really it is just another section to have a different kind of discussion.

----------------------------------------------
paarsurrey1 wrote: God is attributive, neither physical nor a spirit, His attributes are found reflected everywhere as positive verities in absolutes. Science deals in things that are physical and material. He is known from the brilliant signs He manifests.
Regards.
I kind-of agree that God is not really a Spirit because God created the Spirit world before creating the physical world.

As such even the Spirits of the Spirit world do not correctly know what is the Creator God.

I agree that the real Creator God can be seen in its attributes and qualities, much like science does for magnetism and gravity which are invisible and are not physical.

And I agree too with you about the absolutes, but the absolutes are by far the hardest to find.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

paarsurrey1
Sage

Post #5

Post by paarsurrey1 »

[Replying to post 4 by JP Cusick]
Your original posting (the OP) did not have a question for discussion and the question needs to be for that particular forum, because the forum needs to be organized and coherent or else the forum itself gets damaged.
I understand. Does that mean that if I change the topic in a question format, it will be OK in the forum related to Atheism/Agnosticism/Ignosticism/Skepticism etc, please? The non-religious and or non-believing people.
Regards

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #6

Post by JP Cusick »

paarsurrey1 wrote: I understand. Does that mean that if I change the topic in a question format, it will be OK in the forum related to Atheism/Agnosticism/Ignosticism/Skepticism etc, please? The non-religious and or non-believing people.
Regards
That is my understanding - yes.

There is no Atheism board but there are boards for Science and Philosophy and more.

The idea (and the rule) is to start any discussion with a question as that gives a structure to the thread.

It is easy to get sidetracked - so a fundamental rule is that we always try to stick to the topic, which includes that we stick to the question, so you posting a question in the OP carries a lot of weight for the discussion thereafter.

Of course if the question is not so well done then some threads do not get much activity, so we try to make the topic as enticing and as interesting as we can.

For this thread topic in another board then I would suggest your question might go like this:
What are the attributes of God? What attributes are neither physical nor spiritual?

It is best to keep the OP as short and direct as possible because then no one can get confused about the question(s) or about the topic, because no one likes their topic to be sidetracked.

After starting a discussion then the next comments can dig deeper into the topic.

That is my view, but other people do things differently.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

paarsurrey1
Sage

Post #7

Post by paarsurrey1 »

[Replying to post 6 by JP Cusick]

Thanks for your guidance.
Regards

paarsurrey1
Sage

Post #8

Post by paarsurrey1 »

[Replying to post 4 by JP Cusick]
Being put here into "Random Ramblings" does seem like being dropped into outer darkness but really it is just another section to have a different kind of discussion.

I like one's above post.
I also thank the moderators, please.

Regards

paarsurrey1
Sage

Post #9

Post by paarsurrey1 »

JP Cusick wrote:
paarsurrey1 wrote: I understand. Does that mean that if I change the topic in a question format, it will be OK in the forum related to Atheism/Agnosticism/Ignosticism/Skepticism etc, please? The non-religious and or non-believing people.
Regards
That is my understanding - yes.

There is no Atheism board but there are boards for Science and Philosophy and more.

The idea (and the rule) is to start any discussion with a question as that gives a structure to the thread.

It is easy to get sidetracked - so a fundamental rule is that we always try to stick to the topic, which includes that we stick to the question, so you posting a question in the OP carries a lot of weight for the discussion thereafter.

Of course if the question is not so well done then some threads do not get much activity, so we try to make the topic as enticing and as interesting as we can.

For this thread topic in another board then I would suggest your question might go like this:
What are the attributes of God? What attributes are neither physical nor spiritual?

It is best to keep the OP as short and direct as possible because then no one can get confused about the question(s) or about the topic, because no one likes their topic to be sidetracked.

After starting a discussion then the next comments can dig deeper into the topic.

That is my view, but other people do things differently.
I have today started the thread "What are the attributes of God +" and the first post is "+ And what attributes among them are neither physical nor spiritual? "
Debating Christianity and Religion Forum Index -> Christianity and Apologetics

Just for one's information, please.
Regards