Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Non Binary Identification

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
The non binary political movement consists of people who give no importance to identifying one's self as either he or she and/or male or female, and prefer to speak of themselves with neuter pronouns, for example: it, its, that, they, and them.

I've no reservations whatsoever that humanity's creator regards non gender people as freaks of nature; in other words: non gender people are not of His making because His making was two genders: male and female.

â—� Gen 1:27 . . God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them.

â—� Matt 19:4 . . Have ye not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female?

If people can't agree with humanity's creator on something as elementary as their gender designations as per Gen 1:27 and Matt 19:4, then I have to assume that they disagree with Him on many other issues far more important than that.

There's a term for people unable to accept themselves as the person they really are. I think it might be called Dissociative Disorder. There was a time when society confined people with those kinds of conditions to psychiatric facilities for observation and therapy, but nowadays political correctness requires that they be "included". But God-honoring Christian churches dare not accept into their official membership roles someone known to be non binary.

â—� Heb 12:15 . . See to it that no one misses the grace of God, and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

A bitter root is one belonging to a species unfit for human consumption. When you find noxious vegetation sprouting in your garden, you've got to get out there with a hoe and chop it out of the ground before it spreads out of control.

/
[/font]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #21

Post by Divine Insight »

So in other words, Christ is a far greater monster than I could ever imagine.

All the more reason it would be an extreme waste of faith to believe in him without evidence.

As I had asked before, if you're going to place faith in something why not find something positive to place your faith in?

A simple question. But the answer has not been forthcoming.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #22

Post by WebersHome »

-
Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia]So in other words, Christ is a far greater monster than I could ever imagine.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Christ is often thought of as a pacifist, i.e. non violent. But the fact of the matter is, Christ and his Father are in total agreement.

â—� John 10:30 . . I and my Father are one.

In other words; Christ would never disapprove of the Flood, nor of the incineration of Sodom and Gomorrah. In point of fact, had Christ been on hand for those events, he would have been only too happy to lend a hand.

â—� John 8:29 . . He that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him.

It's puzzled me why Christ's enemies weren't more afraid of him because when you think about it: if he could cure blindness, then he could just as easily cause it, and if he could cure paralysis, then he could just as easily cause paralysis, and if he could feed thousands, then he could just as easily starve thousands, and if he could calm a storm, then he could just as easily generate a storm, and if he could replace a severed ear, then he could just as easily take an ear off, and if he could turn water into wine, then he could just as easily turn water into acid.

The first time Christ came, he came as a victim; the next time he will come as a conqueror. One day out ahead, Christ is taking the reins of this planet, and his administration will be neither soft hearted nor soft headed.

â—� Ps 2:9-12 . .You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery. Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve The Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment.

Some time ago I noticed that the law Yhvh's people agreed upon with God as per Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy contains no stipulations for either imprisonment or appeals-- justice is swift and some of its punishments are what we today in our sophisticated society would call cruel and unusual; plus capital punishment is ordered for quite a variety of violations. There is no such thing as a life sentence in that law. Those that would otherwise deserve it, are simply put to death.
[/font]

Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia]All the more reason it would be an extreme waste of faith to believe in him without evidence.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Be careful what you wish for because you just may not be comfortable with the manner in which it comes to you. I am not speaking rhetorically, I am speaking from personal experience with a close encounter of a third kind, so to speak. Mine wasn't as spectacular as Paul's in the book of Acts, but it was enough to do the trick. If what I was shown should ever be shown to you; all your baloney will go right out the window into a dumpster; so to speak.

/
[/font]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #23

Post by Divine Insight »

WebersHome wrote: Be careful what you wish for because you just may not be comfortable with the manner in which it comes to you. I am not speaking rhetorically, I am speaking from personal experience with a close encounter of a third kind, so to speak. Mine wasn't as spectacular as Paul's in the book of Acts, but it was enough to do the trick. If what I was shown should ever be shown to you; all your baloney will go right out the window into a dumpster.
I'm sorry to hear that you have been frightened by your religious beliefs.

It's no too late to chose a more positive religion. Just a friendly tip.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Post #24

Post by rikuoamero »

[Replying to post 22 by WebersHome]
In other words; Christ would never disapprove of the Flood, nor of the incineration of Sodom and Gomorrah. In point of fact, had Christ been on hand for those events, he would have been only too happy to lend a hand.
In other words, Emperor Palpatine would never disapprove of the destruction of the planet Alderaan. In point of fact, had Palpatine been on hand on the first Death Star for that event, he would have been only too happy to press the big red button.

Your challenge here is to convince us why we should worship/follow/obey Emperor Palpatine without
1) reminding us that he is a fictional character
2) reminding us that he has all sorts of abilities to harm us, both in terms of the Force and political power (he is the Emperor, after all...)

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense