Suggestion: elimination

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

liamconnor
Prodigy

Suggestion: elimination

Post #1

Post by liamconnor »

we all are aware of the frequent posters that are, well, a bit off: they never seem to stick to the OP, not even their own! Now, such could easily be tolerated except that, they are the most frequent posters, which obviously hinders discussion.

I propose some kind of elimination procedure, or some vote which labels a particular member.

At any rate, this site's major failing is that it the most vocal are the least qualified on this site.

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #2

Post by OnceConvinced »

We have a system in place already and that's the reporting system. Everyone is encouraged to report any posts they feel are breaking the rules. We moderators then consider the report as to whether it has merit. If people continue to break the rules we issues warnings and perhaps have them put on probation. Sometimes we suspend and even ban.

We do try to give long term members a bit more leeway as they have been active and loyal to the forum and there are some rules we are tougher on then others. It seems to work well most of the time.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World