How much evil have you rejected?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

brianbbs67
Guru

How much evil have you rejected?

Post #1

Post by brianbbs67 »

I count 8+, as "if a man rejects his demon, the demon first goes to an arid place. Then thinks to return to where it came from. ..... So it gathers 7, more powerful than it and the state of the man is worse than before." So, once that rejection is done, is it over? No, I don't take heart in this.....they keep trying.

We are forever assaulted by evil. And have to be forever viligent.

They won't harm a hair on our heads. But, there is everything else. Yet, I stop not.

Christ says, outright, we can command them. Should we be surprised at their assault?

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: How much evil have you rejected?

Post #2

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 1 by brianbbs67]

Well as one of Jehovah's Witnesses I believe that we are all faces with choices. Every day we have make choices, so banal some less so, some have serious consequences some not so much.

It's all part of life ,

JW
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Tcg
Savant

Post #3

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to post 1 by brianbbs67]

If you are asking how many demons I have thrown down with, the answer is a very clear, "zero". That of course also answers the question of how many demons have returned to pick up the fight none ever started. That answer is also, "zero".

brianbbs67
Guru

Post #4

Post by brianbbs67 »

Tcg wrote: [Replying to post 1 by brianbbs67]

If you are asking how many demons I have thrown down with, the answer is a very clear, "zero". That of course also answers the question of how many demons have returned to pick up the fight none ever started. That answer is also, "zero".
What does that mean? Does it mean you don't believe they exist? Or has evil never intruded in your life? If so, you are fortunate.

Tcg
Savant

Post #5

Post by Tcg »

brianbbs67 wrote:
What does that mean? Does it mean you don't believe they exist? Or has evil never intruded in your life? If so, you are fortunate.
Yes, I am fortunate enough to not believe they exist. I am free to focus on real problems that have real causes.