Hell's Immigrants

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Hell's Immigrants

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

According to Jesus Christ's testimony as a credible expert witness in all matters pertaining to the afterlife; most of the world's responsible souls haven't been making it to safety when they cross over to the other side.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, master, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.

Webster's defines "many" as consisting of, or amounting to, a large but indefinite number; while "few" is defined as consisting of, or amounting to, only a small number; viz: relative to many then, few is the lesser. Bear with me while I flesh this out.

According to the US Census Bureau: as of Sept 18, 2017 @ 11:36 pm New York Time, the resident population in the United States was approximately 325,908,667 with a death rate of approximately one every 12 seconds; which translates to an average of 7,200 American deaths of all ages, races, and genders during just one 24-hour calendar day.

According to 2009 US Census data; roughly 27.3% of America's daily deaths are under the age of 19, which would indicate that approximately 5,234 of the current daily death rate per 24 hours are adults.

Giving the "many" the benefit of the doubt by limiting their maximum percentage to 51%, would indicate a minimum of 2,670 American adults transferring to perdition every day: which translates to roughly 111 per hour.

That's a very conservative estimate as Christ didn't really specify exact percentages to represent the quantities of "few" and "many". But just think: by the time CBS completes its half hour evening news report, a bare-bones minimum of 55 Americans become new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld.

Using the ratio of 2,670 condemned souls per 325,908,667 population: computing the number of condemned souls worldwide from a currently estimated global population of 7,422,223,068 people, would suggest something like 60,806 new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld every 24 hours; which translates to approximately 2,534 souls every sixty minutes on the clock.

That rate would fill the 51,800 seats of the new Yankee Stadium to capacity in roughly 20 hours and 44 minutes. In other words: if the world's daily number of condemned souls started filing into the stadium at 06:00 am this morning, then by 02:44 am tomorrow, the stadium would be full to capacity.

Christmas and New Year are even worse. A study done of 26 years of death certificates shows that coronary fatalities are, on average, 11.9% higher on those days than any other days of the year; with non-heart deaths spiking to 12.2% higher.

Christianity's hell never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, high school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, protests, Federal debt, factory recalls, outsourcing, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, LGBT marriage, Obamacare, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

If Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that souls never stop cascading into the abyss in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions of poultry broilers passing annually through Tyson chicken-processing plants on their way to Wendy's, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Chic-fil-A, KFC, A&W, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, et al; and to supermarkets and restaurants all over the USA and wherever else Tyson vends its meats. The slaughtering and the butchering never stop.
_
Last edited by WebersHome on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

JP Cusick
Guru

Re: Hell's Immigrants

Post #81

Post by JP Cusick »

JP Cusick wrote:
WebersHome wrote: If Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct;
Christianity is very wrong about Hell, because the Bible directly tells that the fires are to clean and purify people onto salvation.

See here - 1 Corinthians 3:
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? KJV
---

Every person is a child of the Father God, and every person gets saved through the fires of God.

As such I myself expect to get into the "Lake of fire" and it will be a great new adventure.
Bump this comment #3 from the first page, because it gives the only true and accurate info to correct the error of the OP.

A reminder that it is the truth which sets people free.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

WebersHome
Guru

Post #82

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
As if hell isn't bad enough, people are in it as their selves; viz: they are never going to be free from their own personalities-- their phobias, their hang-ups, their inner conflicts, their memories, their anger, their hostility, their rivalries, their prejudice, their bias, their angst, their gender issues, their resentments, their regrets, their disappointments, their bitterness, their animosity, their passions, and their appetites.

Hell is even more of a hell than you might think because, having missed out on the regeneration about which Christ spoke at John 3:3-8, people take who they are right along with them down there.

Thus; suicide is not a good way to relieve depression. Depressed people and/or despondent people, take that low state of mind right along with them to the other side; and their sorrow will be even more intensified in fire when they realize that as bad as things were up here on the surface, their situation up here wasn't nearly as bad as their situation down below.

You can escape poor health via death, you can escape credit card debt, you can escape an abusive spouse, you can escape taxes, you can escape a physical handicap, you can escape pimples, you can escape a bully, you can escape despots and tyrants, you can escape a life of neither promise nor future, you can escape prison, you can escape grinding poverty, and you can escape the Mafioso; but nobody can escape themselves.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 81 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 4,925,286 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #83

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
â—� Heb 10:26-28 . . If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

If you know the Bible, then you're aware that lies are sins. Yet you continue to lie; don't you? Every time you lie, you commit a deliberate sin because you know full well that lies are sins.

You've probably been taught that sexual fantasies are sins. Yet you continue to have them don't you? Every time you indulge in a sexual fantasy, you commit a deliberate sin because you were taught that sexual fantasies are acts of mental immorality.

If you know the Bible, then you know from Matt 12:36 that thoughtless remarks are sin, yet you continue to make thoughtless remarks.

How about traffic laws? When you deliberately speed, fail to come to a complete stop at stop signs, run red lights, pass illegally, and/or J-walk; you are committing deliberate sins because you know from Rom 13:1-7, and 1Pet 2:13-15 it is a sin to break traffic laws; yet you continue to break those laws anyway.

Therefore, performance-oriented Christians who believe there is no acquittal of any kind available for deliberate sins; are going to hell. They have to go there because it is their belief that there is no acquittal for deliberate sinners.

But I am willing to bet money that none of them who believe that way really and truly worry about going to hell. I would like to ask them: Where's your panic? Where's your terror? Where's your anxiety? No, they don't believe their own beliefs; because if they did, they would feel terror, anxiety, worry, and panic; because hell is something to be feared; and it is feared by everybody who truly believes in it.

â—� Luke 12:4-6 . . I tell you, my friends: do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: fear Him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him.
[/font]

[font=Georgia]NOTE[/font][font=Verdana]: I've always thought it curious that Christ didn't say that to his opponents, rather; to his disciples. (Luke 12:1)

If the beliefs of performance-oriented Christians were true-- that there is no acquittal available for intentional sins under either the old or the new covenant --then let me ask them another question: just what advantage (if any) does your version of Christianity have over Judaism, and what advantage would the new covenant have over the old one if neither Christianity nor Judaism offered an acquittal for intentional sins? There would be no advantage whatsoever; and the Gospel wouldn't be good news, but rather, it would be old news-- in point of fact, Christianity would be so redundant as to not even be worth the bother.

If, as some interpret Heb 10:26-28, there is no acquittal of any kind available for deliberate sin, then David, one of the holiest men in the Bible, should have gone to hell because he committed adultery and premeditated murder, knowing full well that both of those acts are sins, and knowing full well that the covenant that Yhvh's people agreed upon with God mandates the death penalty for both offenses (Ex 21:12-14, Lev 20:10) and also provides no absolution whatsoever for scofflaws. (Num 15:30-31)

Performance-oriented Christians believe in a version of Christianity that nobody can possibly live up to, not even they, because there is not a day goes by that even performance-oriented Christians themselves commit at least one act, think at least one thought, or speak at least one word, that they know in advance is wrong, yet go ahead anyway. I suspect that a fair number of them are fully aware they have no hope of success; and have given up and resigned themselves to hell and eternal suffering because it's just too difficult to qualify for the other place.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 85 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 5,168,510 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #84

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
Q: What sane father would condemn His own children, the work of His creation, to eternal punishment simply because they don't agree with him?

A: According to Matt 5:9, people who quarrel with God, and/or argue and debate with Him, do not qualify to identify themselves as His own children. They're identity thieves.
[/font]

[font=Georgia]FYI[/font][font=Verdana]: While true that the God of Genesis created everybody, that does not eo ipso make everybody His children. For example: just because Eli Whitney is the father of the cotton gin, and Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak are the fathers of the Apple II computer, doesn't make those machines their progeny.

In other words: the God of Genesis is everybody's creator, yes; but He is not everybody's parent. No; by default, everybody is merely an organic creature constructed from dust to become members of Adam's family rather than God's.

It's necessary to undergo a special birth in order to get in God's family. All other claimants are frauds, and have no right whatsoever to say God is their father.

â—� John 1:12-13 . .To all who accepted him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God-- children not born of natural descent, nor of human decision, nor of a husband's passion, but born of God.

Bottom line: God doesn't condemn His own children to eternal punishment; but He won't hesitate to condemn yours if they neglect to follow Christ's instructions.

â—� John 3:3 . . I assure you: unless you are born again, you can never see the Kingdom of God.

â—� John 3:6 . . Don't be surprised at my statement that you must be born again.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 91 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 5,233,346 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #85

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
Christ promised a fellow prisoner that they would both enter a paradise the very day of their crucifixions.

â—� Luke 23:43 . . Jesus answered him; I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.

Q: If Jesus went to paradise on the day of his death, then why did he tell Mary Magdalene at John 20:17 that he had not yet ascended to his Father?

A: The koiné Greek word for "paradise" is paradeisos (par-ad'-i-sos) which basically identifies parks.

When people announce they are going to the park you really need to clarify which one because there are neighborhood parks, city parks, state parks, and national parks scattered throughout America in various locations.

According to Matt 12:40, John 20:17, and Acts 2:24-32; the park that Christ went to during his demise wasn't the big daddy of all parks up in the sky. He didn't go up, rather, he went down. I'm guessing the park to which he and the other guy departed was the very same one where Abraham and Lazarus were comforted in the 16th chapter of Luke.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 101 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 6,141,406 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #86

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
I was once challenged by an Atheist that if I believed so strongly in the existence of a hell; then what was I doing for people down there.

Well; I had to tell the Atheist that although it isn't God's wishes that people end up suffering in hell, it is His wishes that they suffer once they're there. So that even if it were in my power to do something to make their situation a bit more tolerable and/or a bit more comfortable-- which it isn't --I wouldn't dare attempt to circumvent God's wishes; and neither would Christ.

â—� John 4:34 . . My food is to do the will of Him that sent me.

â—� John 8:29 . . And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

â—� John 10:30 . . I and my Father are unified.

That means that Christ wouldn't have protested, nor interfered, in either Noah's Flood or the fiery destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah; even though a number of infants and underage children went to their deaths in both events.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 105 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 6,384,630 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #87

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
Many years ago-- when I was a young single guy in my early twenties, living alone in a cheap rental --as I was listening to a radio preacher talk about hell, something in my mind took over; and I had the strangest sensation of falling off the earth into an abyss and nobody cared, nor did anybody miss me, nor did my disappearance cause any alarm nor make any difference.

The freeways remained busy with frustrated drivers and honking horns, people still got up to go to work, shoppers crowded the supermarkets and department stores, kids caught their buses to school, birds kept right on chirping, grass kept on growing, ocean waves went on rolling onto the beach, trains kept running, airlines kept flying, clouds moved across the sky; and all that.

My absence changed nothing nor disturbed anyone nor anything. The world kept right on turning, clocks went on ticking; and nature and man went right on with their business as usual without the slightest hiccup. At that moment I realized just how alone and how obscure people must feel when they exhale their final breath and cross over to the other side.

Back in March of 2015, Andrew Getty, an heir to J. Paul Getty's oil fortune, died at the age of 47. In life, Andrew had many friends. You know how many accompanied him on his journey across the river Styx? Nary a one.

You gotta walk that lonesome valley,
You gotta walk it by yourself,
Nobody here can walk it for you,
You gotta walk it by yourself.
[/font]
[font=Georgia] (Woody Guthrie)[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 110 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 6,384,630 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #88

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
When people waken at night within a burning home, and the hallways are obscured by smoke and fire: at that moment, all things-- appointments, charge card balances, student debt, retirement, the glass ceiling, GMO, women's rights, LGBT marriage, Obama care, abortion, water on Mars, immigration reform, Hillary's emails, Trump's tweets, ISIS, Kim Jong-un, Carrington events, the San Andreas fault, Dancing With The Stars, who's at fault for Benghazi, or who's playing in the Super Bowl; whatever --pale in comparison to the importance of finding a way out before it's too late.

In the face of imminent death; with the flames of hell already licking around your naked legs; it's at a time like that when you'd better hope to God that your spiritual leaders haven't steered you down the wrong road because there will be neither time nor opportunity to seek a second opinion.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 115 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 6,992,690 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #89

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
â—� Gen 6:5 . .And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

It's freaky to contemplate that the Bible's God has a way to eavesdrop on one's mental processes on a level with which we are mostly unfamiliar.

â—� Matt 15:18-19 . . For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts

So then, it's not how your mind works that defines you, no, it's how your heart works that defines you; and a man's heart is easily capable of hoodwinking his own consciousness.

â—� Jer 17:9 . . The human heart is most deceitful and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?

There is a part of us that psychology labels the subconscious; which in Freud's opinion is a repository for socially unacceptable ideas, wishes or desires, traumatic memories, and painful emotions put out of mind by the mechanism of psychological repression. However, the contents do not necessarily have to be solely negative. In the psychoanalytic view, the subconscious is a force that can only be recognized by its effects-- in other words: your mind's thoughts can be construed not as replicas of your hearts thoughts; but rather, as symptoms of your heart's thoughts.

The key word in the above is repression. God is able to de-suppress those repressed contents and submit them as evidence in the prosecution's case against the accused. That means He will be confronting people with things that they never before really knew about themselves; and that's why I sometimes say only a fool would take their chances with the Bible's God. They have no clue the extent of the psychological tsunami they're walking into.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 121 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 7,357,526 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #90

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
â—� Luke 12:15-20 . . A man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. And he told them this parable:

. . .The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. He thought to himself: What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops. Then he said: This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I'll say to myself; You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.

. . . But God said to him: You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?

That is one of the futilities of success in this world. Everybody knows it, but moguls like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Phil Knight, Paul Allen, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet never seem to take it to heart until they've got one foot in the grave.

I once heard a story about a very wealthy man who died. His surviving relatives were all called to the reading of the man's will while the media waited outside. When the reading was over, the media asked the man's kin how much he left. They replied: He left it all.

Yes, of course he left it all; even the clothing he wore to his own funeral. The paintings of Gustave Doré, illustrating portions of Dante's Inferno, depict lost souls 100% stark naked-- with nary a stitch --as they should be because no doubt they are.

The Beetles once complained in song: Money can't buy me love. Well; it couldn't buy them time either-- John is gone, and so is George.

â—� Ecc 2:14-16 . .The wise man has eyes in his head, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realize that the same fate overtakes them both.

. . .Then I thought in my heart: The fate of the fool will overtake me also. What then do I gain by being wise? For the wise man, like the fool, will not be long remembered; in days to come both will be forgotten. Like the fool, the wise man too must die
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 125 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 7,600,750 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]