Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Israeli

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

showme
Sage

Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Israeli

Post #1

Post by showme »

Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Israeli war?

According to Joel 3:1, Judah and Jerusalem will be “restored�, and that gives opportunity for the nations to be gathered together in the valley of judgment (Joel 3:2), which is also shown in Zechariah 14:1-3, whereas the nations are gathered against Jerusalem, and they “capture� “Jerusalem�, therefore bring the LORD into the fight. According to Zechariah 14:14, Judah, the Jews, will also fight. The results being that the surviving nations will keep the feast of Booths every year, or have no rain. (Zechariah 14:18). According to Revelation 16:13-19, the nations, or more literally, all the kings of the world, will be gathered to Har-Magedon by the demon spirits of the dead false prophet and the beast, and the earth will experience a “great earthquake� ….and “every island fled away, and the mountains were not found, and huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each came down from heaven upon men�. I am sure it will be more realistic than your common video game. Keep in mind MRV rockets carry multiple war heads of around 100 pounds each, and would produce the results exhibited in Zechariah 14:12. My suggestion would be to listen to Isaiah 26:20, and close your doors. We are now in the 50th anniversary of 1967, which is called the Jubiliee, when land is returned to original owners of Israel. Judah has her land, but the "house of Israel" is still scattered among the nations (Ezekiel 36:24).

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter into your rooms And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while Until indignation runs its course.

showme
Sage

Re: Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Isr

Post #41

Post by showme »

DPMartin wrote:
showme wrote: Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Israeli war?

According to Joel 3:1, Judah and Jerusalem will be “restored�, and that gives opportunity for the nations to be gathered together in the valley of judgment (Joel 3:2), which is also shown in Zechariah 14:1-3, whereas the nations are gathered against Jerusalem, and they “capture� “Jerusalem�, therefore bring the LORD into the fight. According to Zechariah 14:14, Judah, the Jews, will also fight. The results being that the surviving nations will keep the feast of Booths every year, or have no rain. (Zechariah 14:18). According to Revelation 16:13-19, the nations, or more literally, all the kings of the world, will be gathered to Har-Magedon by the demon spirits of the dead false prophet and the beast, and the earth will experience a “great earthquake� ….and “every island fled away, and the mountains were not found, and huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each came down from heaven upon men�. I am sure it will be more realistic than your common video game. Keep in mind MRV rockets carry multiple war heads of around 100 pounds each, and would produce the results exhibited in Zechariah 14:12. My suggestion would be to listen to Isaiah 26:20, and close your doors. We are now in the 50th anniversary of 1967, which is called the Jubiliee, when land is returned to original owners of Israel. Judah has her land, but the "house of Israel" is still scattered among the nations (Ezekiel 36:24).

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter into your rooms And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while Until indignation runs its course.

yea the beginning of Zechariah ch 5 the Lord shows what can be described as a ballistic missile. also the Lord is to return to the Mount of Olives He left from when He ascended. and that is supposed to blow off to the point it leaves a valley. that's a lot of pow. anyway its my understanding it is known that there is a nuclear arsenal in the mount of olives called Samson. and should that info be correct it would stand to reason that enemies with like weaponry would respond thinking its a nuke attack by Israel. heck it could all be on autopilot, or run by AI scenarios under the pretext that gov.'s couldn't respond quick enough.

which would result in things like no difference between day and night, the earth would be scorched and only a remnant would survive. it doesn't make it so but many scholars believe Gog and Magog are the Russians or to say the Russians and their territory is referred to by the Lord as Gog and Magog seeing God does speak to populations in the name of their patriarchs, the ones they are born from as far back as Noah's time, sometimes.

the jubilee reference is a nice theory if theories are your thing, a friend of mine well studied in Torah and Israeli traditions has the sense of duck and cover every September, (I think) which is when he seems to believe the Israelis expect this to happen.
It will probably happen in two parts. The first part will be with regards to the Passover, as in the passing over of the angel of death, and 7 days camping on the run (Zech 14:5) eating unleavened bread, when "you will flee". Then you have a period of around 5 months when men will wish they were dead (Rev 9:6). Then you get to the fall festivals of the feast of trumpets, representing the repentance of Judah and Ephraim (Hosea 5:15). Then the "day of atonement" when Judah and Ephraim are healed (Hosea 6:1). Then you have the feast of Tabernacles, when the nations will be made to hunt down the house of Israel, and return them to their own land (Jeremiah 16:14-18) & (Hosea 6:2), and joint them to the house of Judah (Ezekiel 37:15-27), and return them to land the LORD gave to Jacob (Ez 37:25). That would give your friend about a week to prepare.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #42

Post by TripleZ »

Monta wrote: [Replying to post 1 by showme]

Jerusalem and Judah were never restored.
In the book of Revelation it talks of filthy Jerusalem.

It is inconceivable to any sane person that the Divine Being we call God
would have any part in what we witness today, satanic grasp of power
and retaining it by the use of a gun and torture.
Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs; they came from the mouth of the dragon, from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14 They are miracle-working demonic spirits which go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world to assemble them for the War of the Great Day of Adonai-Tzva'ot.
Rev 16:15 ("Look! I am coming like a thief! How blessed are those who stay alert and keep their clothes clean, so that they won't be walking naked and be publicly put to shame!")
Rev 16:16 And they gathered the kings to the place which in Hebrew is called Har Megiddo.
Rev 16:17 The seventh one poured out his bowl on the air, and a loud voice came out of the Temple from the throne, saying, "It is done!"
Rev 16:18 There were flashes of lightning, voices and peals of thunder; and there was a massive earthquake, such as has never occurred since mankind has been on earth, so violent was the earthquake.
Rev 16:19 The great city was split into three parts, the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered Bavel the Great and made her drink the wine from the cup of his raging fury.
Rev 16:20 Every island fled, and no mountains were to be found.
Rev 16:21 And huge seventy-pound hailstones fell on people from the sky. But the people cursed God for the plague of hail, that it was such a terrible plague.

Rev_17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet and glittered with gold, precious stones and pearls. In her hand was a gold cup filled with the obscene and filthy things produced by her whoring.
Rev_22:11 "Whoever keeps acting wickedly, let him go on acting wickedly; whoever is filthy, let him go on being made filthy. "Also, whoever is righteous, let him go on doing what is righteous; and whoever is holy, let him go on being made holy."

my Bible has only to instances of " filthy " , whihc version are you using please ?

showme
Sage

Post #43

Post by showme »

Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 31 by showme]
What Yeshua said was, that to enter into life, one must keep the Commandments. (Mt 19:17).
A statement that was made very qualified by what else he said in that chapter.
I guess you mean that you have to sell all your possessions and give to the poor if you want to become "perfect"/"complete". (Mt 19:21) You can still "enter into life" without being perfect, but you can't become "perfect", without "entering into life".