Did Jesus Dead on the Cross has put an End to God's Law?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Did Jesus Dead on the Cross has put an End to God's Law?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

The most Christians today believed that this event has happened like, the law is abolished. Is that true? Yes or no first, then your story.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Re: Did Jesus Dead on the Cross has put an End to God's Law?

Post #41

Post by Pipiripi »

Willum wrote: [Replying to post 35 by DPMartin]

But, did he stop the adulterers from being stoned, against God's laws? Yes.
Did he encourage participation in the Pagan-empowered Roman government, whose head, at the time was a foreign demi-god? Yes he did.

Jesus stories are much about saying he follows God's laws, but his actions defy them.
The Ten Commandments will stay till this Jesus returns for the second time. And the 4th Commandment will stay forever. If you cannot keep it now, you cannot keep it in the new world.

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #42

Post by OnceConvinced »

Moderator Action

Moved to Theology, Doctrine and Dogma

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

showme
Sage

Post #43

Post by showme »

Did he encourage participation in the Pagan-empowered Roman government, whose head, at the time was a foreign demi-god? Yes he did.

Jesus stories are much about saying he follows God's laws, but his actions defy them.
Your story of the "adulteress" appears to be an addition. It was not included in the original Aramaic bible.

As far as the pagan Roman government, it was simply a segment of the beast with 7 heads, and was part of the prophecy of God (Daniel 2), whereas they along with the other heads were to crush Judah and Ephraim in judgment (Hosea 5:11).

Yeshua's message was not to take upon oneself the "mark of the beast". As far as rendering to Caesar what is Caesar's, well apparently you live in the era of the 8th head of the beast, and if you are not in jail, you apparently pay your taxes.

bluethread
Savant

Post #44

Post by bluethread »

These two examples do not support your point. Regarding adultery, the only record we have regarding Yeshua's action in such a case is that of an unlawful trial in which no witnesses came forward. Therefore, even if it had been a lawful trial aquital was the only lawful option. Regarding "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's", He was pointing out that, if one engages in commerce using the coin of the realm, one can not rightly reject the laws of the realm in that regard. That is not a violation of HaTorah. Thanks for playing, try again.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #45

Post by Pipiripi »

His action proves that the Israelites has stop keep God commandments and follow the tradations of men. Just like the world today. They follow men's teaching in place for follow Jesus teachings. And only persons with an open mind can see spiritual effect.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #46

Post by TripleZ »

Tired of the Nonsense wrote:
Pipiripi wrote: The most Christians today believed that this event has happened like, the law is abolished. Is that true? Yes or no first, then your story.
This should probably be moved to the Theology, Doctrine, and Dogma subforum.
so then, from where did you get this idea from ? From Scripture or over the fence ?

Gods word is very clear on this;

Mat 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before people, so that they may see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven.
Mat 5:17 "Don't think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete.
Mat 5:18 Yes indeed! I tell you that until heaven and earth pass away, not so much as a yud ( י ) or a stroke will pass from the Torah — not until everything that must happen has happened.

Verse 17...

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #47

Post by Pipiripi »

TripleZ wrote:
Tired of the Nonsense wrote:
Pipiripi wrote: The most Christians today believed that this event has happened like, the law is abolished. Is that true? Yes or no first, then your story.
This should probably be moved to the Theology, Doctrine, and Dogma subforum.
so then, from where did you get this idea from ? From Scripture or over the fence ?

Gods word is very clear on this;

Mat 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before people, so that they may see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven.
Mat 5:17 "Don't think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete.
Mat 5:18 Yes indeed! I tell you that until heaven and earth pass away, not so much as a yud ( י ) or a stroke will pass from the Torah — not until everything that must happen has happened.

Verse 17...
This idea come from the people that believed, that Jesus dead on the cross has put an End to God's Law.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #48

Post by TripleZ »

no,, this abolished the need for blood Sacrifice as Yeshua was the Lamb Of God.NOw we have a NEW testament from God, the " New " replacing the " old ".

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #49

Post by Pipiripi »

Why then they broke the fourth Commandment of God?

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #50

Post by TripleZ »

most christians you say, well this is supposition from you, no true believing Christian ( a true follower of Yeshua in the rue and proper sense as per Scripture ) believe this..

Why ? because it is just NOT what Gods word tells us...
Ok, try reading the Bible for yourself, as I am sure you do not believe me and I respect that..

Read here exactly what Yeshua told Israel,, Mat 5:17 "Don't think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete. So what else do we need to know then ?