Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

The Thousand Years Millennium

The word 'Millennium' doesn't appear in the Bible, although it is used throughout the world to describe the 1000 year millennial reign after the SECOND coming of Christ which we find in Revelation 20:2-7.
( Read it)
So there is no mistaking that this time period is going to be a 1000 years. But when does it start? The popular mainstream teaching is after the church is "rapture," the saints spent 7 years in heaven with Jesus while the great tribulation happens on earth. Then after the 7 years, they believe the church comes back to earth with Jesus where He will reign from Israel for a 1000 years. The rapture teaching is false. The seven years tribulation teaching is false and of course, this teaching of Jesus reigning on earth for 1000 years while the wicked continue to live is also false. So what is the truth? Let's find out.

STARTING POINT FOR THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM.
From here the friendly debate begin.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #121

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote: I will do everything you ask me if we are not in accordance with our believes. It is Easier to find were to find others verses from the Bible if you have a bible on your phone. Just for an example, write, "heaven", then search. You will find every verses who have heaven. And if you don't find nothing ask more questions.
My post 117 tells you what I specifically asked of you this time.

I did not ask for verses about "heaven" but about "my Father's house".

Please now do what I asked for, if you can.
Genesis 28:17......'And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the HOUSE of GOD, and this is the gate of HEAVEN.

1 King 8:27.
2 Corinthians 5:1
1 Peter 4:17

I hope that you will be satisfied with the answer of your question.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #122

Post by JehovahsWitness »

TripleZ wrote:
JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Pipiripi]

The thousand year reign of Christ and his co-rulers will be the period from just after Harmagedon when Jesus having killed of all the wicked, destroyed all human governments and cast Satan into an abyss of inactivity, will rule over the meek who will finally inherit the earth. Alternative names for this period of 1000 literal years is "judgement day". Humans will enjoy the paradise conditions promised in the bible.
  • Obviously with only one world government in Christ's hands ruling (from heaven) over this our present planet earth, there will be better living conditions on earth. All suffering, emotional pain and anxiety will end (Rev 21:4). The earth will be cleansed of pollution, war, sickness and mankind will be cleansed of Adamic sin and eventually enjoy perfect life in perfect living conditions in full harmony with Jehovah our Grand Creator and with each other. Christ will even resurrect the dead, to be welcomed back to healthy human life in to the arms of those that love them.
THE THOUSAND YEAR RULE OF CHRIST WILL BE A WONDERFUL TIME FOR THE MEEK

FURTHER READING:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/book ... ear-reign/
You seem to be a believer in fairy tales..the meek inheriting the world has nothing to with the tribulation and the great tribulation and or the final battle..
Do you believe it's a "fairy tale" that the "meek shall inherit the earth"?

I'm one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and we believe that that's what Jesus said will happen.
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #123

Post by Pipiripi »

Everything that I have written only people with an open mind can understand the truth. If you take some verses from an other scripture, it must be saying the same events. It must talk about the same issue. But you people are just taking verses and makes your own story. There is someone who show you all yours errors, but you don't change if you found the truth. Go read again what I have wrote, and see if I have used verses that is not in accordance of the whole story. Read it completely with your Bible. And if you have found errors we will talk again.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #124

Post by TripleZ »

Moderator, OnceConvinced removed one-line, non-contributing post. Kindly refrain from making posts that contribute nothing to debate and/or simply express agreement / disagreement or make other frivolous remarks.

For complimenting or agreeing use the "Like" function or the MGP button. For anything else use PM.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #125

Post by Pipiripi »

I did my work, there's no evidence if what I have write is not BIBLICAL. Nobody can say that I have take verses that don't matched the teaching. Every questions I can answered BIBLICAL. Only people with an open mind can understand the scriptures.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #126

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote: I will do everything you ask me if we are not in accordance with our believes. It is Easier to find were to find others verses from the Bible if you have a bible on your phone. Just for an example, write, "heaven", then search. You will find every verses who have heaven. And if you don't find nothing ask more questions.
My post 117 tells you what I specifically asked of you this time.

I did not ask for verses about "heaven" but about "my Father's house".

Please now do what I asked for, if you can.
Genesis 28:17......'And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the HOUSE of GOD, and this is the gate of HEAVEN.

1 King 8:27.
2 Corinthians 5:1
1 Peter 4:17

I hope that you will be satisfied with the answer of your question.
Well done.

You did, at last, do what I asked for; thanks.

However, those verses only confirm that "my Father's house" is not heaven.

Our little discussion about this is actually off-topic, as this thread is about the millennium.

I will therefore cease to discuss it here, but will instead start a new thread that will be able to include this issue.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #127

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:
I did my work, there's no evidence if what I have write is not BIBLICAL. Nobody can say that I have take verses that don't matched the teaching. Every questions I can answered BIBLICAL. Only people with an open mind can understand the scriptures.
An open mind can easily be led astray, and a closed mind can easily shut out truth.

Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit says.

otseng
Savant

Post #128

Post by otseng »

Pipiripi wrote:Only people with an open mind can understand the scriptures.
Moderator Comment

Please avoid making statements like this. It can be considered an indirect attack.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #129

Post by TripleZ »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 5 by Pipiripi]

♦ QUESTION: What happens after the 1000 YEAR rule of Christ?

After this 1000 year idyllic existence under Christ's rule, the bible explains that Satan the Devil (who had been chained and cast into a pit, inactive and unable to hurt mankind in any way) will once more be let loose. But Why?!
  • Until then all humans had been imperfect, weakened by inherited sin (see Romans 5:12). But would humans off their own free will in a perfect state (similar to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden) choose God's rule or Satan? Adam and Eve failed this test, even though perfect they chose to oppose their God. In order to see if perfect humans, human without sin, would remain loyal to God, one last test would be necessary. It is for this reason Satan will be released from his 1000 year captivity to try once more to tempt people - people who for the first time in history are perfect sinless individuals (see Rev 20:7,8).

Incredible as it may seem, some will indeed choose to join Satan in a final confrontation between good and evil (read Rev 20:8b). The outcome of this war is inevitable, God's ruling King JESUS will win and all those judged unworthy of everlasting life, having failed this final test will be destroyed forever along with Satan the Devil himself (Rev 20:10, 15).
Thus will end the 1000 year rule of Christ. All will have been returned to the order originally purposed in the Garden of Eden, obedient humans will be perfect and able to live on this planet earth in peace and perfect harmony with God and each other. Forever!

Hallelujah!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

RELATED POST

REV 20:1-3 What will happen to SATAN during the 1000 year rule of Christ?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 325#905325
where is your proof, Scripture ? you give none...

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #130

Post by TripleZ »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Pipiripi]

The thousand year reign of Christ and his co-rulers will be the period from just after Harmagedon when Jesus having killed of all the wicked, destroyed all human governments and cast Satan into an abyss of inactivity, will rule over the meek who will finally inherit the earth. Alternative names for this period of 1000 literal years is "judgement day". Humans will enjoy the paradise conditions promised in the bible.
  • Obviously with only one world government in Christ's hands ruling (from heaven) over this our present planet earth, there will be better living conditions on earth. All suffering, emotional pain and anxiety will end (Rev 21:4). The earth will be cleansed of pollution, war, sickness and mankind will be cleansed of Adamic sin and eventually enjoy perfect life in perfect living conditions in full harmony with Jehovah our Grand Creator and with each other. Christ will even resurrect the dead, to be welcomed back to healthy human life in to the arms of those that love them.
THE THOUSAND YEAR RULE OF CHRIST WILL BE A WONDERFUL TIME FOR THE MEEK

FURTHER READING:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/book ... ear-reign/
we can always see how the WT chop up the Word of Go to sute their own means and using cartoons to display the animals in God Kingdom heaven, why not just be an animal then ?

Rom 14:7 For none of us lives only in relation to himself, and none of us dies only in relation to himself;
Rom 14:8 for if we live, we live in relation to the Lord; and if we die, we die in relation to the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord —
Rom 14:9 indeed, it was for this very reason that the Messiah died and came back to life, so that he might be Lord of both the dead and the living.

see above, how they refuse to be with Christ but rather would be against ( anti ) Christ,, they omit all references to Yeshua's works and good and holy DEEDS..on every occasion.