Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

The Thousand Years Millennium

The word 'Millennium' doesn't appear in the Bible, although it is used throughout the world to describe the 1000 year millennial reign after the SECOND coming of Christ which we find in Revelation 20:2-7.
( Read it)
So there is no mistaking that this time period is going to be a 1000 years. But when does it start? The popular mainstream teaching is after the church is "rapture," the saints spent 7 years in heaven with Jesus while the great tribulation happens on earth. Then after the 7 years, they believe the church comes back to earth with Jesus where He will reign from Israel for a 1000 years. The rapture teaching is false. The seven years tribulation teaching is false and of course, this teaching of Jesus reigning on earth for 1000 years while the wicked continue to live is also false. So what is the truth? Let's find out.

STARTING POINT FOR THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM.
From here the friendly debate begin.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #151

Post by JehovahsWitness »

TripleZ wrote:
Joh 14:6 Yeshua said, "I AM the Way — and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me.

so how come to you He is dead then ?
Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe Jesus is dead.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus is alive.

Jehovah's Witnessess believe Jesus died in the past but we believe he was resurrected three days later.

Jehovah's Witnesss believe Jesus is in heaven.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesse ... s-beliefs/

TripleZ wrote: so how is that you JWs reject Yeshua as the real true flesh and blood son of God the Father and thus listen to men instead of the Saviour of all mankind ?
We don't.

TripleZ wrote: Also why do you short circuit the Scriptures eg; you quote Romans wrongly ?
I didn't.

JW
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Elijah John
Savant

Post #152

Post by Elijah John »

TripleZ wrote:
otseng wrote:
TripleZ wrote: you make a profession of being wrong about God Word and you do t very well indeed.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

Please cease from the personal attacks.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
I am trying to save lost souls and cults from eternal doom. This is a war out here, as in " put on the full armor of God, etc " so judge away alll you like, the same will apply to you on the Day.
I forgive you...
:warning: Moderator Warning

The irony of your remarks is that you will not be able to preach if you get banned. You should have attempted to persuade by means of debate instead of preaching or insulting others.

With this particular infraction, you have challenged moderator action. And while on probation. Not good.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.