Can we just have Pence?

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Can we just have Pence?

Post #1

Post by DanieltheDragon »

In Trump's desire to initiate an "American First" trade policy he decided to go against the free market and slap tariffs on solar imports starting initially at 30%. Of the 260,000 solar jobs only around 2000 are in manufacturing additionally the foreign solar cells will still likely be less expensive than domestics. I just dont see how this creates more jobs but only hampers a burgeoning industry.

He talks and writes like a child. Is a serial filanderer. He appears incredibly lazy given the rate of vacation days vs other presidents.

Mike Pence can do everything Trump has accomplished and he brings to the table a sense of stability, strong moral fiber, conviction, and duty.

What can Trump do that Pence can't ?
Post 1: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:48 am Otseng has been banned
Otseng has been banned for having multiple accounts and impersonating a moderator.

DPMartin
Banned
Banned

Re: Can we just have Pence?

Post #2

Post by DPMartin »

DanieltheDragon wrote: In Trump's desire to initiate an "American First" trade policy he decided to go against the free market and slap tariffs on solar imports starting initially at 30%. Of the 260,000 solar jobs only around 2000 are in manufacturing additionally the foreign solar cells will still likely be less expensive than domestics. I just dont see how this creates more jobs but only hampers a burgeoning industry.

He talks and writes like a child. Is a serial filanderer. He appears incredibly lazy given the rate of vacation days vs other presidents.

Mike Pence can do everything Trump has accomplished and he brings to the table a sense of stability, strong moral fiber, conviction, and duty.

trump can win the presidency, Pence didn't.

Monta
Guru

Post #3

Post by Monta »

DanieltheDragon wrote: In Trump's desire to initiate an "American First" trade policy he decided to go against the free market and slap tariffs on solar imports starting initially at 30%. Of the 260,000 solar jobs only around 2000 are in manufacturing additionally the foreign solar cells will still likely be less expensive than domestics. I just dont see how this creates more jobs but only hampers a burgeoning industry.

Pence, a Christian Zionist will move White House to Jerusalem.

Erexsaur
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by Erexsaur »

[Replying to post 1 by DanieltheDragon]

Hello Danial and all readers,

This post may be a little off topic but I would like to make the following generalized statements about the whole picture of the President.

I know that President Donald Trump is not perfect and is not all we wish our president should be. Neither did all like Abraham Lincoln. But shouldn’t we be cautious and aware of the extreme danger of the frenzied dislike and condemnation of the president by some to the point of wanting to kick him out of the office with a size 300 boot? Isn’t it high time that such be knocked off? Have we forgotten that many of his worst enemies are supporters of ungodly agendas such as abortion, homosexuality, transvestism, kicking God out of everything, and the like that should have never been forced on us and will only ram our nation down the path of destruction?

Our nation is threatened by enemies more dangerous than ever before and is faced with multitudes of very dangerous crises. The heavy responsibility on his shoulders calls for much respect, support. and prayers on our part for him and his advisers. You read me right! I mean prayers! We should appreciate him for his willingness to take on this very difficult job! Is it ever good to show such disrespect to anyone that has the weight of all of our liberty and lives on his shoulders? Are the president’s opponents free of faults? Our nation does not need to be divided to the core as it now is! What does the word, “United� mean? This division only makes our enemies laugh!

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From Post 4:
erexsaur wrote: I know that President Donald Trump is not perfect and is not all we wish our president should be. Neither did all like Abraham Lincoln. But shouldn’t we be cautious and aware of the extreme danger of the frenzied dislike and condemnation of the president by some to the point of wanting to kick him out of the office with a size 300 boot?
I see such a condition is acceptable, considering all the attacks on Obama.

We have the precedent now - "Muslim!" "Hates America!". All the mud thrown at Obama, and now that the Republicans have them a guy in office what do we see? "Y'all oughta get behind this President cause he's the President, and we should all support the President".

Conclusions?

I propose that if the Right would set the example of actually supporting a President based on him being President and all, they shoulda started with the war waged against Obama.
erexsaur wrote: Isn’t it high time that such be knocked off? Have we forgotten that many of his worst enemies are supporters of ungodly agendas such as abortion
I'm unaware of any instance where you've shown you know the mind of God on abortion.

Please link to and quote verbatim where you've done it.

Or realize that just declaring you know the mind of God is not showing you actually do.
erexsaur wrote: homosexuality, transvestism,
This too.

You see, just saying something doesn't make it true and factual.
erexsaur wrote: kicking God out of everything
How can ya kick something out of "everything", when it can't be shown that something was in "everything" to begin with?
erexsaur wrote: and the like that should have never been forced on us and will only ram our nation down the path of destruction?
Because, of course, it's them gol-danged homosexuals and transvestites that're ruining this country, not this bigot we got in the Presidency!

Your bigoted views regarding homsexuals and transvestites should offer us plenty reason to kick both your bigoted ideas, and your bigoted God to the curb!

I'll leave the remainder of the referenced post be, considering how bigoted and slanderous it is to this point.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the OP:
What can Trump do that Pence can't?
Sit in a room with a hen that ain't his wife.

Provide sufficient hatred on them danged ol' homosexuals and them danged ol' transvesters.

Pence is the dictionary definition of a bigot, Trump's just some dude who bigots him the last one it is, he heard he needs to bigot.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Monta
Guru

Post #7

Post by Monta »

JoeyKnothead wrote: From the OP:
What can Trump do that Pence can't?
Sit in a room with a hen that ain't his wife.

Provide sufficient hatred on them danged ol' homosexuals and them danged ol' transvesters.

Pence is the dictionary definition of a bigot, Trump's just some dude who bigots him the last one it is, he heard he needs to bigot.
They are great buddies at the moment. There's no hatred for those who are killing Palestinians. Now planning ww3 in Syria and then maybe spread it to Iran..
Pence, supposedly a Christian, just another wolf in sheep's clothing.

otseng
Savant

Post #8

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

I'm shutting this thread down. Please avoid all the attacks and uncivil remarks.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.