IT'S ALL GOD'S FAULT !!

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

2Dbunk
Site Supporter

IT'S ALL GOD'S FAULT !!

Post #1

Post by 2Dbunk »

It seems all one reads or sees in the news these days has to do with police shooting unarmed blacks for hardly felonious crimes. Yes, some are more serious than others, and most are just plain stupid.

But racial disparity is America's one big dirty secret (actually not a secret since our dirty linen is open for all to see and our adversaries cite it at every opportunity).

Please, can anyone tell me why it has to be this way. If God exists, why would "He" present us with this conundrum? Why would "He" lay such a burden upon a race (or races) of people that they can be subjugated, manipulated, enslaved, discriminated against, just because of their obvious difference in color?

If "He" exists, then it is on "Him" to explain "His" motive. It better be a good reason because as it stands now, more rational people are leaving the enclaves of the brain-washed, indoctrinated, superstitious, and unquestioning blind followers of Faith.

I await to hear ONE good reason for this unnecessary disparity.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #31

Post by ttruscott »

help3434 wrote:
tam wrote:

If God and His Son DO exist, then certainly we could know what His Son said without religion or doctrines or even the bible. In the same way the prophets received from the Word of God (Christ). He and God spoke to them.
It sounds like you are talking about people hearing voices in their head and attributing that to God or Christ. How else could anyone know what the Son supposedly said without reading the bible?
Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. While having a meal together is just fine, I suggest that learning from GOD a new interpretation of an old revelation fits the metaphor better...

The equating of eating with learning truth is found in Rev 10:8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me again, saying, “Go, take the small scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel standing on the sea and on the land.�

9 And I went to the angel and said, “Give me the small scroll.�

“Take it and eat it,� he said. “It will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey.�

10 So I took the small scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it; and it was sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned bitter.

I contend that this metaphor of eating for learning intellectual, doctrinal truths, follows from Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

My only added consideration is that when we hear what we hear over super, then we are first elated as it makes us only guilty of our own sin, no one else's (Adam's) sin, but later consideration makes it hard to digest as it condemns our orthodoxy of many of the blasphemies the church is based upon due to the distortion caused by the created on earth theology!
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.