Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Gog & Magog - Jabalqa & Jabarsa

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi,
We Shi'a/Islam have in our own Ahadith[Quotes from the 12Imam-1300years ago], about them,
And we haven't realized where are them!!
Gog & Magog, Jabalqa and Jabarsa
Or they haven't discovered yet!!
Or The NASA and etc, hide them for us!! And we have more continents as we know 5 of them!!

Tell to each other our own knowledges.
Thanks.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: Gog & Magog - Jabalqa & Jabarsa

Post #3

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

We ( JehovahsWitness) believe the two references to be symbolic not literal.

We hold that Gog of Magog refers to the combined coalition of nations that will attack God's people just prior to Harmageddon
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 3 by JehovahsWitness]
This is the thing Qur'an SayS:
Surah No. 18:
83. And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, “I will tell you something about him.�
84. We established him on earth, and gave him all kinds of means.
85. He pursued a certain course.
86. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a murky spring, and found a people in its vicinity. We said, “O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else treat them kindly.�
87. He said, “As for him who does wrong, we will penalize him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will punish him with an unheard-of torment.
88. “But as for him who believes and acts righteously, he will have the finest reward, and We will speak to him of Our command with ease.�
89. Then he pursued a course.
90. Until, when he reached the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no shelter from it.
91. And so it was. We had full knowledge of what he had.
92. Then he pursued a course.
93. Until, when he reached the point separating the two barriers, he found beside them a people who could barely understand what is said.
94. They said, “O Zul-Qarnain, the Gog and Magog are spreading chaos in the land. Can we pay you, to build between us and them a wall?�
95. He said, “What my Lord has empowered me with is better. But assist me with strength, and I will build between you and them a dam.�
96. “Bring me blocks of iron.� So that, when he had leveled up between the two cliffs, he said, “Blow.� And having turned it into a fire, he said, “Bring me tar to pour over it.�
97. So they were unable to climb it, and they could not penetrate it.
98. He said, “This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes true, He will turn it into rubble, and the promise of my Lord is always true.�
99. On that Day, We will leave them surging upon one another. And the Trumpet will be blown, and We will gather them together.
100. On that Day, We will present the disbelievers to Hell, all displayed.
101. Those whose eyes were screened to My message, and were unable to hear.
102. Do those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants for masters instead of Me? We have prepared Hell for the hospitality of the faithless.
103. Say, “Shall We inform you of the greatest losers in their works?�

Well, as I told before, the doctrine of Shi'a/Islam that claims is the real Islam says Qur'an alone is not enough for a Muslim, and It needS to commentary and just the 12Imam after the Prophet[SAWA] are able to commentary.. as an Ayah has up to 70 commentaries!

NON-Shia muslims whom you ask them, reply those are Barbarian or Mongolian!!
But Shi'a says:
I try to write short of those all amazing texts of the 12Imam i've read..

* The Prophet[S.A.W.A] about Ayeh 90 said: ..this is Jabolqah

* Imam Ali[pbuh]: ..I will come back and attack to world[evills] such as grinding the flour with them[Jabolqa & Jabarsa]

* Imam Hassan[pbuh]: ..God creatED a green month that the green colored of the sky is for it and behind of it God haS creatED 70 civilizations so much more advanced as you are.. And they don't know about Adam and or Satan! no son of Prophets has met them but me and my brother Hussayn

* Imam Sadigh[pbuh]: ..Easternmost and Westernmost of the world God haS creatED Jabolqa and Jabrasa that have Iron walls with 10,000 golden doors and each one of the door has 10,000 guards of people and they haven't ever disobey God even at the moment!

*Imam Redha[pbuh]: ...They have Ironic guns! But not gun and iron which you have.. means if one of them want, can split a mount by one tap.. And if their Imams[we] ask them to destroy whole the world, they do at the moment..

Well, these were some parts of ahadith of Shi'a about Jabloqa and Jabarsa which are like Angels and are Good.

I ask you, if the Gog & Magog is te same Mongols, therefore Jabolqa and Jabarsa are Japan and the US that are god of technologies on the earth haha[May God help them the more about science and technology]

And about Gog & Magog say:
..They are 3 types:
One are giant as the tree Spruce,
One are 4 dhra' dimension, and most powerful to others[3meter]
One have very big ears as cover themselves with their own ears!

Well, after Dhulqarnayn nobody of them hasn't ever come this side of the dom.
And will come near the resurrection day!

So the people of East-Asia aren't them
And about fighters of Silla and Mongolia we have other narration[Ahadith]
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Gog & Magog - Jabalqa & Jabarsa

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

According to this map of 1000year ago,
Gog & Magog is Korea and Japan and east of China,
And Jaborsa is the north pole!

I'm amazed for you Christians and Jews for these post aren't your favorite plus you don't know about these.. take a wall these informations have gotten since Jewish scholars were tested our 12Imams by this questions for realizing rightfully in them. Means Jews and Christians should be aware about these places and these scientific subjects that i write here!
Things like: Jabolqa, Jaborsa, Gog & Magog, The Prophet Khedhr[pbuh] whom was teacher of Prophet Moses[pbuh], and etc..
Also wigh these huge information about any science that have arrived to us, our 12 Imams have said: If our Shi'as[followers] had lock on their tongs and mouths, we would say so many things that they be sensational and amazed!
Think these so many science are a bit of information!!

This is the better I return back to the Scientific websites instead of the Religions.. there isn't any fan in these religious web for these amazing and scientific text and subjects ;)

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Gog&Magog - Jabalqa&Jabarsa Adam and Eve lineage up

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 7 by Shiminem]No! Excuse me!
It's a mistake again!!
I've seen this map again carefully and saw this is 90 degress left!
Means it has written the North to the left side!
Means Gog & Magog is instead of Malaysia and Indonesia etc.. and Jablaqa is on position of Japan and Korea Not the North pole! O:)

You can read an other very amazement post about The End Time and how and when Jablaghah and Jabrasa's people will rise, here:
viewtopic.php?t=8369
Things you haven't ever heard!

Also you can understand people before Adam and Eve, here: this useful and sensational lineage that shows clearly people before Adam according to history of them:
http://smj-en.blogspot.com/2010/02/2.html

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Where are places Gog & Magog - Jabalqa & Jabarsa

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

Imam Sadiq[pbuh] said: "...they(Jabolqa & Jablasa) are just Male, and there isn't any Female among them.. they're morning and nights coursing the first and second[abubakr and umar- two caliphs of muslims] and are awaiting for coming the Saviour and even some of them always have kept their own gun and swords and count moments for coming the Saviour..

Imam Redha[pbuh] said: we[12Imams] always meet them and say something to them things if tell them to people, they won't agree and will be unbeliever!..

Imam Baghir[pbuh] said: "...they have 1000years lifetime and each one of them does protect one the golden doors for a time.. each one of the golden doors, 70,000 people with 70,000 languages come in that and we[12Imam] know all those languages...

Imam Hussayn[pbuh] said: "...if you spirituals see their worshipping, then will be shameful about your own worshipping..
They haven't ever disobey God even at the moment..

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Why The Sky is blue . Here is the answer

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

Well, this question has been significant this era amonb people specially scientists that why the sky is blue! Well, this is our answer:
Why Sky Is Blue!? because of existence of The Mount Qaf.

The sixth Imam, Ja'far Al-Sadiq[pbuh] said: "..when Dhulqarnayn made finished the dom, then went toward darkness and saw an Angel with 500 dhra' height[~300meters] was on a mount, then asked who are you!? Replied: I'm the Angel protector for this mount what all mountains of the world are connected to this and anytime want be Earthquake each point of the earth, I command this and does"

The seventh Imam, Mosa bin Ja'far[pbuh] said: "..God Has CreatED a Pridot Mount [the mount Qaf] that the Blue Colored of Sky is for that otherwise the sky is more White than the Elephant's Tusk, and behind of that are 70 civilizations so much more than you Advanced, with names 'Jablaqa جابلقا and Jabrasa جابرسا" that aren't seeds of Adam, and even don't know about CreatING Adam or Satan by God.. their job is coursing the first and second.. and awaiting for coming the Saviour.."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Connection

Post #9

Post by Yusef »

Which one of you interests in Crossword!? :?:

* Who is able to fill whole the tables of Crossword!?
- one engineer!?
Nope,
- one doctor!?
Nope,
- one philosophy!?
Nope,
etc..
Who?
One who knows and reads/watches/sees about several knowledges/sciences

Well, the Crossword is how when you answere/write a question, you are able to answere one other Easier,
And since next answeres you will be able easier the more and more step by step easier and easier..

Well, The Science is like that!
Who Realizes the better??
Yes, one who has read the more also several things no a thing.

For example about myself who was student of Electronic and have studied several science of Electronic and Computer such as PLC, C#, AVR, Adobe Premiere.. Then since about 8years i've interested in the Religion and have read Qur'an, OT/NT, and above 8000 Hadiths, and thousands hours Religious channels of satellite receiver including Islam(Shia/Sunni), Christianity, etc..
And now am a simple Welder in a simple company..

We can put several sciences/knowledges together and make finished the Crossword of the Life and understand everything..
For example we now by this thread understood/realized that maybe Jablaqa is Japan because we were understood that the flag of Japan is:

A circle sun because they were believed that the Sun rises from there

Also for example The Mount Fuji that was been holy for them

Or even Gudzilla that remembers us to battle between Gog & Magog versus Jablaqa that in Qur'an has mentioned and Hadith says they are tall and giant such as Tree Spurs!

I think this is the same Connection which Albert Einstein and Nicola Tesla were said Of course this is not important/bold for religious people that some simple humans/scientists what say..
Because we religious' are connected and Accessed to The Root of Whole Scince take a wall the scientists has discovered a bit of the infinite Ocean of The Science..
At all we regard scientists because they carry people to the Religion through Science

Well, Now when arrogant fool people are overwhelmed in their own arrogant and foolishness, we should make a venturer friendly discovery group and travel to each other countries and discovery and we will be thirsty more and more about Science as simple people that are thirsty about money and this world
I'm ready. You dear reader could connect me in social networks
Also i'm weak in English, but when i guess our team is creating seriously, then i will continue Language seriously too and very fast God Willing

Regard*

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: I'm amazed about you Christians and Jews for these posts aren't your favorite plus you don't know and aren't aware about them.. take a wall these informations have gotten since Jewish scholars were had analyzed/tested our 12Imams by this questions for realizing rightfully in them.
Means Jews and Christians should be aware about these places and these scientific subjects that i write here!
Subjects like: Jablaqa, Jabrasa, Gog & Magog, The Prophet Khedhr[pbuh] whom was teacher of Prophet Moses[pbuh], and etc..
(Gospel of Thomas 102) Jesus says:
“Woe to them, the Pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in a cattle trough, for it neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat.�