Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Does debating helpt people find Jesus?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

Hi. I ask myself, did all this debating bring people to Jesus,? Did you have bring someone through this debating? For me I think not. Because no body has says to me "okay thanks, now I know what I am looking for. Item if someone see the truth, they ignore it. In place to see together what the Bible teached, they attact you with a blind mind. I'm not telling that I have the truth. I want you to search if what I'm saying is true. I really want to talk with people who are open for an open debate. See you soon.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #21

Post by Pipiripi »

[Replying to post 18 by Neatras]

My friend I think that many people here don't know what debating means. When someone use a topics of anything, it suppose to know and can answered any questions of that topic. And if the debating has to go on something you want to know, just write I will know the meanings.
It is better for get more information about debating, go on YouTube and just write debating. And maybe we can learn the meaning what debating really are.
I have many questions for people who don't believe in God. And I will be happy to read the answers of my questions. Let's have a real debate after seeing how to debate.

Walterbl

Post #22

Post by Walterbl »

It did help me. I used to consider myself an agnostic and debate people on religious issues, and it helped me learn more about them and eventually look at the evidence for christianity with an open mind an a fresh view.

Nowdays I would say that, even if there is argument that is 100% undeniable proof, when you take all the data into account (the cosmological argument and existence of the universe, the statistical implausibilty of abiogenesis, the problems with the theory of evolution, the historical evidence about the life of Jesus Christ, and the multiple instances of people claiming to have had divine experiences), the cumulative case for theism and christianity is rock solid.