* They can regenerate
* They can reincarnate
* They have superior immune systems
* They are more independent
* They have better cognition
* They have better perception
* They have superior bodies (I guess) and neurologies
* They have superior endurance
* They have superior people skills (for real)
* They are served by superior quantum effects! (Too!)
* Good people also have superior reproductive capacities
* Good people have superior telepathic ability too (Because "schizophrenics" require physical connection)
* that good people have best reproductive abilities, I think it's safe to say that good people also have the best sex lives - At an extreme for the bad people, when their remaining sex life comes down to "enjoying" sewage and watching or taking part in hideous torture, then, clearly, the victory goes to the human being, the good people!

Etc. etc.?

A comment to the Good People List (see above):
To all good people, 1. Don't take the assurances of death by physicians or others. If the situation turns lethal, prepare to start thinking and use the feelings of the soul, the sensitivities of the brain instead. You can "use" death, the other side of life to all sorts of things, including that good revenge on an idiot (of grande, too). So, please, take it from me: you can regenerate, you can reincarnate, plus 100 tricks more. Life has so much to offer, including that of the soul experience that you will come to know, if not later than dying from old age. So for real, life has two sides for you all: the one in flesh and blood and the one on the other side of "death", that you can undo if you want.

This could have been a scientific statement, but because of a World with great problems, I offer this "only as a religious type" statement or "excuse", one that you can have the pleasure to discover as you see fit!

Note to the Good People List: The World is full of troubles and these can be severe to you. Therefore, be sure to get your antidepressants medication in order to fight "stupid thoughts" that give rise to worries or deep worries. These are early symptoms. Severe depression immobilizes you, puts you in bed, "freezing stiff" with anxieties and very dark thoughts. See the Development (SSRI/SNRI) here, on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developme ... SSRI_drugs. Also see The Good People List on Facebook.

Note2: Good People are deemed good people by Kantian Moral Psychology rating, no (particular) cheating possible.

Your opinion? Or findings?
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: The Good People List

Post #2

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by Aetixintro]

With respects to The Bad People List and the incredible advantages of being a (Kantian) ethical and moral person, I have this:

What are they supposed to offer us? More evil? As they are evil, can they ever be trusted? As "b*tt-stupid" is their name, they are unlikely to be able to offer you anything of significance to your life!

:study: 8-)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Aetixintro wrote:As "b*tt-stupid" is their name
Moderator Comment

Please avoid making profane derogatory comments about other groups.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Asking people for thoughts/opinions is not a debate topic.

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.