International trolling

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

bluethread
Savant

International trolling

Post #1

Post by bluethread »

The government of these United States is once again bailing out the impoverished. This time the mentally impoverished. They are now going to spend who knows how much time and money trying to stop foreign governments from influencing our elections. That is not effecting vote counting or the actual voting process, but getting information on the internet that some people might take seriously and use to make their decisions in voting. First, is that really possible and, second, if it is possible, is it really something the government should be doing?

I wasn't sure where to put this politics or science. Since, we are talking about controlling the internet, I chose science. If that is not appropriate this thread might be moved.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: International trolling

Post #2

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by bluethread]

Isn't one living in a society anymore? Isn't lying as old as humans themselves?

What is the name CNN worth if it isn't the credibility, the "hallmark" of journalism? And so on for NBC, Fox News and ABC too.

We as end-consumers need to realize that life is no crib and that we must check the news ourselves for their worth.

Shooting, for instance... Is it an armed protest to police work? Is it a crazy dude? Is it because of money or other? Is it part of a conspiracy to something larger? These things we rarely get to know little about.

We must learn to deal with lies and fight for a better World every day! :2gun: 8-)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!