Hell's Immigrants

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Hell's Immigrants

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

According to Jesus Christ's testimony as a credible expert witness in all matters pertaining to the afterlife; most of the world's responsible souls haven't been making it to safety when they cross over to the other side.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, master, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.

Webster's defines "many" as consisting of, or amounting to, a large but indefinite number; while "few" is defined as consisting of, or amounting to, only a small number; viz: relative to many then, few is the lesser. Bear with me while I flesh this out.

According to the US Census Bureau: as of Sept 18, 2017 @ 11:36 pm New York Time, the resident population in the United States was approximately 325,908,667 with a death rate of approximately one every 12 seconds; which translates to an average of 7,200 American deaths of all ages, races, and genders during just one 24-hour calendar day.

According to 2009 US Census data; roughly 27.3% of America's daily deaths are under the age of 19, which would indicate that approximately 5,234 of the current daily death rate per 24 hours are adults.

Giving the "many" the benefit of the doubt by limiting their maximum percentage to 51%, would indicate a minimum of 2,670 American adults transferring to perdition every day: which translates to roughly 111 per hour.

That's a very conservative estimate as Christ didn't really specify exact percentages to represent the quantities of "few" and "many". But just think: by the time CBS completes its half hour evening news report, a bare-bones minimum of 55 Americans become new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld.

Using the ratio of 2,670 condemned souls per 325,908,667 population: computing the number of condemned souls worldwide from a currently estimated global population of 7,422,223,068 people, would suggest something like 60,806 new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld every 24 hours; which translates to approximately 2,534 souls every sixty minutes on the clock.

That rate would fill the 51,800 seats of the new Yankee Stadium to capacity in roughly 20 hours and 44 minutes. In other words: if the world's daily number of condemned souls started filing into the stadium at 06:00 am this morning, then by 02:44 am tomorrow, the stadium would be full to capacity.

Christmas and New Year are even worse. A study done of 26 years of death certificates shows that coronary fatalities are, on average, 11.9% higher on those days than any other days of the year; with non-heart deaths spiking to 12.2% higher.

Christianity's hell never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, high school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, protests, Federal debt, factory recalls, outsourcing, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, LGBT marriage, Obamacare, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

If Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that souls never stop cascading into the abyss in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions of poultry broilers passing annually through Tyson chicken-processing plants on their way to Wendy's, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Chic-fil-A, KFC, A&W, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, et al; and to supermarkets and restaurants all over the USA and wherever else Tyson vends its meats. The slaughtering and the butchering never stop.
_
Last edited by WebersHome on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

WebersHome
Guru

Re: Hell's Immigrants

Post #101

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
The apostle Paul expended quite a bit of time, energy, and writer's ink persuading Christ's believing followers that it's impossible to obtain heaven by means of compliance with the Ten Commandments. He didn't succeed; not with everyone. People still refused to believe him even though he claimed to have received his information straight from the horse's mouth.

â—� Gal 1:11-13 . . For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

However, though it is impossible to obtain heaven by means of compliance with the Ten Commandments, it is essential to comply with them in order to stay in heaven; not just the Ten only, but all of God's commandments. And one's compliance cannot be spotty, it has to be flawless.

So; what's the secret to this apparent Catch-22?

The secret is found in a promise that God made to His people back in the Old Testament.

â—� Ezek 36:26-27 . . I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit into you: I will remove the heart of stone from your body and give you a tender heart; and I will put My spirit into you. Thus I will cause you to follow My laws and faithfully to observe My rules.

An "heart of flesh" would normally be regarded in modern Sunday school classes as a bad thing. Here in Ezekiel, flesh is juxtaposed with stone to indicate that God is talking about tenderness; which can be defined as gentleness, kindness, sensitivity, and deep affection; i.e. the warm, softer emotions.

A heart of stone is cold and dead, like those massive granite monoliths in Yosemite Valley. They feel not the slightest pity for climbers who lose their grip and fall. Nope, those big rocks just go on like nothing ever happened; silent, indifferent, unconcerned, non grieving, non compassionate, and unsympathetic; i.e. they feel nothing: nothing at all.

Bottom line: Seeing as how love is essential to proper compliance with the Ten Commandments; then the thoughtless, the callous, and the insensitive would be shut out of heaven forever and ever were it not for Ezek 36:26-27.

Watch as I deliberately paraphrase the following passages. Though the texts aren't verbatim quotes from the Bible; the message the paraphrases convey is spot-on.

"I assure you: unless hard-hearted people are born again, they can never see the Kingdom of God." (John 3:3)

"Don't be surprised at my statement that the uncivil must undergo a birth performed by the hand of God." (John 3:7)

Note that the birth performed by the hand of God, about which Jesus spoke, isn't optional; it's a must.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 187 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 11,370,722 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #102

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana].
Back in 1980 there was a thirteen-part series on television called "COSMOS: A Personal Voyage" hosted by Carl Sagan.

I didn't watch the series at that time; and only recently began viewing it on YouTube. It's my first experience with Mr. Sagan. I'd heard of him, but never actually listened to him speak.

Well, it turns out; I really like the man. Sagan was very personable; sort of like Mr. Rogers: he was sincere, charming, soft-spoken, and educational; coupled with a talent for explaining difficult concepts on a layman's level. Sagan was a perfect front man for the scientific community.

But he was an atheist. Sagan stood against beliefs that the cosmos-- all its forms of life, matter, and energy --is the result of intelligent design.

Well; if there really is a heaven and a hell, then of course Sagan is definitely in the wrong place; and my heart goes out to him as I can only imagine the terrible, crushing disappointment that poor man must be feeling.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 268 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 16,296,008 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.[/font]

[font=Georgia]NOTE[/font][font=Verdana]: 16.3 million is roughly the combined State populations of Pennsylvania and Connecticut.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #103

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana].
During the 16th century, an Italian man named Niccolò Machiavelli wrote a political treatise titled: The Prince. It's main theme is how to get power, and once you've got it; how to keep it.

The book's instructions apply to all forms of power whether in business, in government, the military, the mafioso, school boards, investment banking, and even religion and church management practices.

You might be surprised at the number and variety of famous, respectable people who've been influenced by The Prince, not only in the past, but right up to the very present. Machiavelli's book, like Sun Tzu's book "The Art Of War", is timeless.

However; there's a hitch. Machiavelli's ideas work best when employed by monsters, i.e. sociopaths: because it's necessary to sacrifice integrity and conscience to make them work; i.e. it's necessary to become cruel, inhumane, and thoroughly indifferent to the principles of trust, loyalty, and honesty.

The word "Machiavellian" is in Webster's defined as: marked by cunning, duplicity, or bad faith, i.e. not guided by, or showing a concern for, what is right in respect to social norms and acceptable behavior.

In other words: it's not what's right that counts with Machiavellian personalities; it's what works, viz: they practice a sort of moral flexibility.

The Bible describes heaven as a place of peace. I think it goes without saying that Machiavellian personalities are not allowed there. For one, they would make heaven unbearable for the decent folk. For another, they would not fit in. And for another, their way of life would just end up turning heaven into another Earth.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 303 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 18,424,218 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #104

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana].
â—� Lev 24:10-12 . . And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel: and this son of the Israelitish woman and a man of Israel strove together in the camp; and the Israelitish woman's son blasphemed the name of The Lord, and cursed.

. . . And they brought him unto Moses: (and his mother's name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan) And they put him in ward, that the mind of The Lord might be showed them.

That incident is a pretty good illustration of the current purpose of the fiery sector of hades. It's a place to hold people till the day when the mind of the Lord will be shown concerning them.

â—� Rev 20:13. . Death and hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.
[/font]

[font=Georgia]NOTE[/font][font=Verdana]: Rev 20:13 is a record of things that the apostle John saw in the future; which means they're on the way, and only a matter of time now when they'll be seen in the present by everyone.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 307 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 18,667,442 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #105

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana].
Rev 20:11-15 is commonly thought to be where everybody, the good and the bad, stand before God to determine their future.

But according to the text; only the dead will be called to account at the great white throne event. In point of fact; the dead are mentioned four times while the living aren't mentioned even once.

Not everyone alive is among the living. According to John 5:24, the living are defined as people who have eternal life. The dead, then, would be defined as people who don't have eternal life.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 347 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 21,099,682 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.[/font]

[font=Georgia]NOTE[/font][font=Verdana]: Those numbers exceed the population of the entire state of Florida.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #106

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana].
Former US President George H.W. Bush passed away November 30, 2018 at age 94. The media couldn't say enough good about Mr. Bush; day after day the papers, the television, the magazines, the op eds, and the radio talk shows were filled with accolades about how wonderful he was as a man, a father, a humanitarian, and a political leader.

Well; in my estimation, all that flap and rhetoric was little more than a red herring as I couldn't help but wonder what Almighty God thought of the man; and of the people who spoke and wrote so much about him.

â—� John 5:44 . . How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God?[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 478 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 29,065,268 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #107

Post by ttruscott »

oops...
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

WebersHome
Guru

Post #108

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]Jesus Christ had some pretty astounding capabilities. He could beef up withered limbs, cure cripples, cleanse leprosy, stop chronic bleeding, cure blindness, multiply food stuffs, calm storms, exorcise demons, restore dead people to life, and protect people from the wraith of God, etc.

In my estimation, a man who can do all that can just as easily do it in reverse; viz: wither people's limbs, cripple their legs, smite people with leprosy, make them bleed, cause them to go blind, cause famine, stir up storms, open people to demon possession and/or just outright assassinate them, and condemn them to hell; etc.

So I'm sometimes curious why Christ's enemies weren't more afraid of him.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 498 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 30,281,388 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #109

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]â—� Matt 25:41 . .Then he will say to those on his left: Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.

The Greek word for "angels" is aggelos (ang'-el-os) which is one of the Bible's many ambiguous words. It means messenger; and it isn't limited to spirit beings.

For example at Matt 11:10 it refers to John the Baptist. At Luke 7:24 it refers to John's disciples. At Acts 7:53 and Gal 3:19 it refers to divine apparitions in the form of voices, fire, smoke, earthquakes, and a human likeness. At Jas 2:25 it refers to the spies that hid out at Rahab's home. At Rev 1:20-Rev 3:14, the word aggelos refers to high-ranking church officers.

So, we have in view at Matt 25:41 not only spirit beings, but quite possibly also human beings who serve as messengers for the Devil, e.g. preachers, ministers, Sunday school teachers, deacons, missionaries, evangelists, cultists, etc; whose version of Christianity is a doctored version rather than Christ's.

â—� 2Cor 11:13-15 . . For such are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

I have a personal interest in this matter. My eldest brother is a Friar; he and I are both now in our mid to late seventies. My brother has been spending his entire adult life obedient to Rome and propagating Catholicism. If it turns out that version of Christianity differs from Christ's, then my brother won't make it to safety when he passes on. His life's work will go up in smoke, and he'll be branded forever as one of the Devil's angels. That possibility does not set well with me.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 611 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 37,152,466 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.[/font]

[font=Georgia]NOTE[/font][font=Verdana]: The entire global sky contains roughly six thousand stars visible to the naked eye. There's more than that out there of course, but not all are discernable as points of light without optics. However, we can't see all six thousand stars at once; only the ones that come out at night. So then; the most we can see in one night is, at most, somewhere around three thousand stars.

If we divide my latest update by 3,000 we get something like twelve thousand, three-hundred and eighty-four night skies of people who've passed on to the fiery nether regions since I began keeping track. That many night skies adds up to around thirty-four years.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #110

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]â—� Luke 23:39-40 . . One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us! But the other criminal rebuked him. Don't you fear God, he said, since you are under the same sentence?

There's a humorous incident depicted in Dante's Inferno where these two guys are having an argument over which deserves to be in Hell more than the other. But when both are in Hell, it matters little who deserves to be there more. Having a holier-than-thou-attitude in Hell is pretty much going to get you nowhere.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 635 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 38,611,810 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.[/font]

[font=Georgia]BTW[/font][font=Verdana]: The average thickness of a human hair is around .1 mm. So 38,611,810 human hairs laid side by side would spread out to something like 3,861,181 mm, equaling 152,015 inches, or 12,668 feet: which is 2.4 miles.

These days when the Federal debt is in the trillions, a million of anything seems trifle; but nevertheless, a thousand thousands is still a pretty large amount. Were someone to budget their expenses to $600 a week, they could live off a million dollars for 32 years. They could live off 38,611,810 dollars for 1,237½ years.
_
[/font]