Republican VS Kingdom

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Republican VS Kingdom

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi,
Now in each one of the countries we see a method of government,
We want to know which one is truer!
And Why/How!?

Well,
according to those studies i've gotten/read/researched, at all Kingdom is truer, because:
Shia/Islam:
Means Doctrine of Shia/Islam that claims is the Real Islam but is miscarried versus false islam means Sunni/islam, by/through REPUBLICATION!
Well, take a wall:

1- Qur'an says: ".Al-Nasso Aktharihum La Ya'qilun.."
[..the people, most of them don't know/think/realize..]
Well, these those fools determine Fate of a nation!
in the REPUBLICATION

2- God SelectED Ali[pbuh] to kingdom of Muslims, but people selected abubakr through republication!
and you see advantage of that today: ISIS, Syria, Genocide of Ottoman, Terrorism, etc.

Well,
We are plenty sure that we need to a King from God that govern like a man of God, but we do know that there isn't one but coming the Saviour and or those a few mans whom have introduced to us through Ahadith...

Well, When even those elected aren't existed now, what will be our task!!?
Real Shia Scholars say: we should select a king and help him to kingdom until the Saviour come..

Well, this was an opinion from our religion,
Tell us your own opinion and tell if our opinion is wrong that we agree and accept that
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
2ndRateMind
Site Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am
Location: Pilgrim on another way
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Republican VS Kingdom

Post #2

Post by 2ndRateMind »

[Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

Yusef, I am sure you needn't be too concerned that you are the anti-christ, or even evil at all. We all make mistakes, but hopefully, as we go through life, we become wiser as we become older.

As for systems of government, then I am a committed liberal and a committed supporter of democracy. I think it better that the people make their errors, and learn by them, than that they get no say in how they are governed. That seems to be either how political progress happens, or it stagnates. I think the west has pretty much got it right, and would not welcome a theocracy or a dictatorship of any kind, even were that dressed up as a pious monarchy.

Best wishes, and may your God go with you. 2RM.
Last edited by 2ndRateMind on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Re: Republican VS Kingdom

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

2ndRateMind wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

Yusef, I am sure you needn't be too concerned that you are the anti-christ, or even evil at all. We all make mistakes, but hopefully, as we go through life, we become wiser as we become older.
Thanks, but i means everyone shouldn't be absolutely sure about his own mind take a wall thare is one hand upon his hand anyway! and i mentioned highest degree to my opinion that everyone thinks about his own mind and won't say/act/deed a thing resolutely!
As for systems of government, then I am a committed liberal and a committed supporter of democracy. I think the west has pretty much got it right, and would not welcome a theocracy or a dictatorship of any kind, even were that dressed up as a pious monarchy.

Best wishes, and may your God go with you. 2RM.
I know nothing about politics nothing,
but i read/experienced things about Religion, and as between Religion and Politics, the Religion is important for we religious' then we should look at that that what says about politics!
and we looked at and saw a fact that we all are experiencing!! That people are mostly fools..
and it's so much logical that those fools shouldn't determine fate for millions people and send them to hole!!
ref:very simple self foolishness test

2- excuse me my english is weak, plus my keyboard is automatic spelling and some words are wrong/mistake.

Also I meant that while there isn't any Saviour or those choosen mans for kingdom, therefore we must not create a RELIGIOUS government!!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
2ndRateMind
Site Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am
Location: Pilgrim on another way
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Post #4

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Yusef wrote:...people are mostly fools..
and it's so much logical that those fools shouldn't determine fate for millions people and send them to hole!! (Hell?)
Hmmm. It seems I have more faith in the common sense and the decent propriety of the people than you do. Admittedly, they do not always vote as I might like, but I live in the hope that, having grown tired of being wrong, eventually they will do!

Best wishes, 2RM.

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

2ndRateMind wrote: Hmmm. It seems I have more faith in the common sense and the decent propriety of the people than you do....
you say I HAVE... I!!!
Means you say that You are the Criteria!! which people should refer to that their own opinions!!!
Are you god!?
Are you Messenger of God!?
:-s
You should say My/Our Religion have more faith in the.......
this is the thing i INSIST on that everywhere:
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 876#937876

It's clear that a dirty government such as Iran governs in the name of Religion and they have thousand time pension than a simple worker!!
and makes people commie and against God and Religion
Those dirty liars

Take a wall doctrine of Shia says:
...one asked Imam Sadeq[pbuh]: Woww!! how much Bani-alAbbass have presence and rank:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate
May God Bring your government[Mahdi-pbuh] and we will be such as them overwhelmed in wealth and favor!!
then The Imam[pbuh] answered:
Nope! You are in the government of Satan and wear/eat/drink/luxury anyhow you want, but everytime our government will be created, we HAVE TO/MUST govern like the poorest people!"

Another hadith says:
one asked Imam Ali[pbuh]: why you are king of this kingdom, you live such as poorest people!!!?
answered: Look at that Wall.! the wall converted to the Gold!
then said if we wanna be rich, can/able but we make ourselves like poorest people of.......
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
2ndRateMind
Site Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am
Location: Pilgrim on another way
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Post #6

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Yusef wrote: Are you Messenger of God!?
Maybe. Maybe not. I cannot really say. I don't rightly know, and I rightly don't care. All I can assure you is that I speak the truth, as I find the truth to be. And that I think God would condone that agenda, for me, or for anyone.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Non omnes qui errant pereunt
Not all who wander are lost

User avatar
2ndRateMind
Site Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am
Location: Pilgrim on another way
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Post #7

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Yusef wrote:
...one asked Imam Sadeq[pbuh]: Woww!! how much Bani-alAbbass have presence and rank:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate
May God Bring your government[Mahdi-pbuh] and we will be such as them overwhelmed in wealth and favor!!
then The Imam[pbuh] answered:
Nope! You are in the government of Satan and wear/eat/drink/luxury anyhow you want, but everytime our government will be created, we HAVE TO/MUST govern like the poorest people!"

Another hadith says:
one asked Imam Ali[pbuh]: why you are king of this kingdom, you live such as poorest people!!!?
answered: Look at that Wall.! the wall converted to the Gold!
then said if we wanna be rich, can/able but we make ourselves like poorest people of.......
I would, incidentally, tend to agree with you that one job of the political and/or religious leader is to look after the best economic interests of the poorest of his/her people before the richest (who have proven that they need no economic help). And that I suspect they cannot effectively do that if they are insulated from the concerns of the poor by considerable wealth of their own.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Non omnes qui errant pereunt
Not all who wander are lost

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Kingdom vs Republican

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to 2ndRateMind]
You thought i meant a leader/king/president should look at the poors specially!!

But i means there are 4 method of government:
1- Republican-Religious
This is absolutely lie and is such as when you say government of Satan-God!!
because of the thing i mentioned in the previous post above.

2- Republican-Irreligious
This is wrong because the most fools determine Fate for a nation.

3- Kingdom-Religious
This is absolutely just for the Saviour[pbuh] specially.

4- Kingdom-NonReligious
This is the better (according to scholars of Shia)
exact the thing was in the last kingdom of Iran
A King governs, and and Religious Scholars weren't with him in the government,
but everytime he had chosen a wrong way that was against the religion, then guide him
Also tell him many suggestions through the Religion!

I heard that before 40years ago that he was King of Iran, he suggested president of The US(Carter or one) that you shouldn't use the Commies in your government and he accepted..

Well,
i didn't mean leaders must look at poors!!
i meant those leaders WHOM have/carry The Religion in their own government, those HAVE TO/MUST be such as poorest people of those nations! even if 99% of that nation be richest people of the world!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
2ndRateMind
Site Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am
Location: Pilgrim on another way
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Kingdom vs Republican

Post #9

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to 2ndRateMind]
You thought i meant a leader/king/president should look at the poors specially!!
Well,
i didn't mean leaders must look at poors!!
...
i meant those leaders WHOM have/carry The Religion in their own government, those HAVE TO/MUST be such as poorest people of those nations! even if 99% of that nation be richest people of the world!
Interesting. Why do you think a political and/or religious leader should be poor, if it is not to understand the poor, so that he/she can help them? Would that be merely to prove that they are not corrupt, and benefiting personally and financially from their state office? You do not seem persuaded that there is any virtue in poverty, so I am curious about this.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Last edited by 2ndRateMind on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Non omnes qui errant pereunt
Not all who wander are lost

User avatar
2ndRateMind
Site Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am
Location: Pilgrim on another way
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Kingdom vs Republican

Post #10

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to 2ndRateMind]

...But i means there are 4 method of government:
1- Republican-Religious
This is absolutely lie and is such as when you say government of Satan-God!!
because of the thing i mentioned in the previous post above.

2- Republican-Irreligious
This is wrong because the most fools determine Fate for a nation.

3- Kingdom-Religious
This is absolutely just for the Saviour[pbuh] specially.

4- Kingdom-NonReligious
This is the better (according to scholars of Shia)...
This is a much clearer exposition of your thinking.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Non omnes qui errant pereunt
Not all who wander are lost

Post Reply