The pursuit of knowledge and truth, through God, through science, through civil and engaging debate

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Reply to topic
otseng
First Post
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:08 pm  Head-to-head subforum request Reply with quote

If you would like to debate in a head-to-head debate, find an opponent and agree on a topic. Then both of you must post here with the topic title you two have agreed on. You two should also agree beforehand the format of the debate. I'll then give you both membership to the usergroup. You are then free to create the topic and debate.

After the debate is over, I'll lock the thread and remove you from the usergroup.
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 121: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 120 by otseng]

Thanks otseng. I'm not sure if we are supposed to tell you if the head-to-head is over or not, but my discussion with tigger2 is over. I'm assuming wiploc is also done with my head-to-head with him as it has been a long while since the last response.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 122: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:16 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 121 by The Tanager]

Thanks for letting me know. I've removed you all from the group.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 123: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:01 pm
Would Jesus Support Republican or Democratic Values More?

Like this post
Elijah John and I have agreed to head-to-head debate "Would Jesus Support Republican or Democratic Values More?"

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 124: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:46 pm
Re: Would Jesus Support Republican or Democratic Values More

Like this post
ElCodeMonkey wrote:

Elijah John and I have agreed to head-to-head debate "Would Jesus Support Republican or Democratic Values More?"

Indeed. Would you like to begin, ECM? And where do we start?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 125: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Like this post
Added you two to the group.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 126: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:04 pm
Re: Would Jesus Support Republican or Democratic Values More

Like this post
[Replying to post 124 by Elijah John]

It has begun: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34897

Goto top, bottom

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter