Moderator: Moderators

jeremiah1five
Banned
Banned

Defending Biblical Christianity

Post #1

Post by jeremiah1five »

[font=Georgia]Matthew 4:4 (KJV)
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

When Covenant believers gather - even in daily life, we are under instruction and command to live by the Word of God.

Deuteronomy 6:6-9 (KJV)
6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Pretty much we are to talk Jesus this and Jesus that, and God this and God that, and we for the most part do. At least the true-born of God do. But since "Christian" websites have sprung up all over the Internet Christians have been compelled to follow/obey the rules of the website and if you don't you are given a warning, and then an infraction, and then you are banned from the fellowship you are posting at - temporary or permanent, which is tantamount as excommunication from a fellowship for no real sin except violating the rules which dictate your behavior.

ALL "Christian" websites geared for Christians have these rules of conduct that supersede the Word of God for when a Christian runs afoul of a rule then the Word of God is disposed of and the Christian is treated as a heathen and publican like he/she and punitive measures are leveled against the Christian as though he was "of the world." Make no mistake. This is like Moses gathering the Covenant people of God to the Tabernacle and disposing of the Law of God for heathen, worldly rules of conduct for Israel (Christians) to follow and obey.
And if you don't then you are excommunicated from the fellowship you are at, whether two or three brethren being there, Christ is in the midst.

Christians are instructed, commanded, called to perform a function for God and He gives at least one spiritual gift to accomplish that call. But when a Christian exercises their call or gift - even their God-given pound, and it goes against the rules of the site the Christian is treated like the world treats their own and is summarily excommunicated for following the Word of God in their lives. Christians that join "Christian" websites geared for Christians are compelled to agree to the terms of use - which I have found personally to be wholly unbiblical or they cannot be a part of the godly fellowship online, and once inside then the real sin against brethren begins.
True Christians are pretty much in joining these sites and logging in every day they are part of the fellowship must leave their calling, their spiritual gifts, and their pound at the log in page and then they can come in.

Oh, I'm sure that "obey the government" and other passages that are going to be used to compel obedience to the website rules will be quoted and used but that doesn't defend the practice of treating God's people like heathens.

So, defending the Word of God I ask Christian and heathen alike how can such unbiblical practices when and where Christians gather be defended when the instruction and command is for the believer to give another and all other brethren all that Christ has given the believer to be given to their brethren in fellowship? The Christian's gifts and calling are commanded to be given to other Christians "in the house" as we are no longer of the world but the reinforcement is that Christians that run these sites continue day in and day out to condition the Christian young and old in the ways of the world in the application of worldly rules of conduct that replace and supersede the Holy Word of God.

Can you defend the practice when Christians gather in Christ of compelling Christians to obey man-made rules of conduct instead of the Word of God?[/font]
BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY: Where Bible and Christian Meet

jeremiah1five
Banned
Banned

Re: Defending Biblical Christianity

Post #31

Post by jeremiah1five »

Tcg wrote:
jeremiah1five wrote:
Tcg wrote:
jeremiah1five wrote:
StuartJ wrote:
jeremiah1five wrote:
StuartJ wrote: [Replying to post 8 by jeremiah1five]

Yes ... it's only happening inside your head.
I expect that comment and others like it from an unbeliever.
Thanks.
You failed to demonstrate that it's happening anywhere outside your head.
Why should I?
The question isn't why should you.

The question is why don't you.

The answer is because you can't.
It's not my realm to prove God exists.
Of course not, because you don't have the ability to do so.

It's not your problem alone, no one can.

That is why you must rely totally on blind faith.
It's not blind faith.

When God invades your life YOU WILL KNOW IT.

Then you are instructed to sanctify the LORD God in 'your' heart and always be ready to give answer to those that ask of the hope in you with reverent respect.

And if they ask nothing then we stay silent.

But the Christian doesn't stay silent. They go out there and FORCE people to hear about God this and God that when they never asked. They bother 'you' constantly like J-Dubs who are knocking on your door every Saturday morning and afternoon.

jeremiah1five
Banned
Banned

Post #32

Post by jeremiah1five »

Jagella wrote:
jeremiah1five wrote:I should obey when that authority doesn't treat me as Christ THEIR LORD has instructed and commanded I be treated which is the Word of God and not man-made behavioral rules that are even based on heresy of the Scripture are implemented and applied to me which is sin? I can find no place in Titus to excommunicate a Christian from fellowship because he was truthful or exercised His call or his spiritual gifts or even discernment or was in obedience to the Word of God in him but the rules of the site take precedence and for that infraction YOU ARE BANNED! So, the Christian moderator usually who has excommunicated me from fellowship because I call an unbeliever a swine is not treating me as Christ commanded I be treated. Honesty with people is unbiblical?
Truth of God is unbiblical?...

...Jesus Christ fed the sheep
rebuked the swine
and shot the wolves.

YOU NEVER LET wolves and swine and goats into the sheepfold.

NEVER!
I'm really glad that you posted your interpretation of the gospel here. It's good that people can see the psychological and social effects of the New Testament. You are correct that the gospel indoctrinates that it is authored by a god while anything that differs from it is merely "of man" or even "the doctrine of demons." It is also correct that Christ is quoted as referring to people as pigs if they did not believe what he said. So if you call unbelievers "swine," then you follow Christ's example.

You are acting as a Christian, Jeremiah. Please continue to let people know how your Christian beliefs inspire your attitude toward other people.
In whatever shape or form the truth is the best I can give the unsaved.
THAT is practicing Biblical Christianity. Jesus did it and we are instructed and commanded to do the same. If I didn't care about God and His Word I would be lying to you up and down your face. Really. But I know giving you bull-dung and coddling to you and making nice with all those diplomatic niceties and other bull-dung is something you can tell of someone. I'd rather be known not as a liar but as a truthful man. Honest man. I don't regard the face of man which is why I'm so good at being truthful and honest.

But people can't handle the truth.

They'd rather be lied to and bull-dunged with that when someone comes along and tells them the truth their world built on sand is threatened.

jeremiah1five
Banned
Banned

Post #33

Post by jeremiah1five »

rikuoamero wrote:
Jagella wrote:
jeremiah1five wrote:I should obey when that authority doesn't treat me as Christ THEIR LORD has instructed and commanded I be treated which is the Word of God and not man-made behavioral rules that are even based on heresy of the Scripture are implemented and applied to me which is sin? I can find no place in Titus to excommunicate a Christian from fellowship because he was truthful or exercised His call or his spiritual gifts or even discernment or was in obedience to the Word of God in him but the rules of the site take precedence and for that infraction YOU ARE BANNED! So, the Christian moderator usually who has excommunicated me from fellowship because I call an unbeliever a swine is not treating me as Christ commanded I be treated. Honesty with people is unbiblical?
Truth of God is unbiblical?...

...Jesus Christ fed the sheep
rebuked the swine
and shot the wolves.

YOU NEVER LET wolves and swine and goats into the sheepfold.

NEVER!
I'm really glad that you posted your interpretation of the gospel here. It's good that people can see the psychological and social effects of the New Testament. You are correct that the gospel indoctrinates that it is authored by a god while anything that differs from it is merely "of man" or even "the doctrine of demons." It is also correct that Christ is quoted as referring to people as pigs if they did not believe what he said. So if you call unbelievers "swine," then you follow Christ's example.

You are acting as a Christian, Jeremiah. Please continue to let people know how your Christian beliefs inspire your attitude toward other people.
As a tangent, this is why I do not support the notion of deplatforming. I want people like J15, Westboro Baptist Church or whoever to say what it is they want to say, to be able to say it, so that I and others can best be informed.

So I'm officially supporting J15's right to say what he wants on this site. As Jagella says, show us what the actual doctrine of Christ leads to.
I will of course not be surprised when (not if) J15 does not return the favour, since he has previously declared what he thinks God commands is supreme over what men say, and since his God supposedly commands man to praise God...then J15 would follow the logic and call for the silencing of those who do not praise his god.
It's not that I want to say what I want, it's being able to practice one's Christianity without fear of reprisals and mistreatment from Christians and administrators, and moderators. The Word of God and the Holy Spirit are supposed to Moderate the Christians behavior not the rules of the world and punitive measures applied to you if you veer off and begin to actually act like a Biblical Christian. After all, there is only ONE KIND of Christian in existence: The Biblical Christian.
If one's Christianity is not Biblical, then it is NOT Christianity.

God does not call ALL MEN to praise Him. The ALL in Scripture is in context to whom is being addressed to "praise God" and that is the Biblical Christian in Covenant with God. These are the ONLY people that CAN praise God and He accepts the praise because it is offered with anointing. NO MAN can approach God unless given leave of God to do so.
No man can worship God except those who are possessed by the Holy Spirit and the worship is offered with the anointing. The Holy Spirit is the Seal God places on one of His own. It cannot be sold, lost, rejected, given away, as it is a Seal of God on our foreheads that we didn't place there and can never remove.
Once a son, always a son.
There are no sons of God in "hell."

Tcg
Savant

Post #34

Post by Tcg »

jeremiah1five wrote:
It's not blind faith.

When God invades your life YOU WILL KNOW IT.
Of course it is.

You are simply describing it's origin.

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #35

Post by Bust Nak »

jeremiah1five wrote: The bigger sin is in administrators and moderators who excommunicate brethren from fellowship for no real sin but only because they violated a rule that DICTATES the Christian's behavior among other Christians when brethren gather and Christ is supposed to be in the midst. Christ is NEVER in the midst of administrators and moderators who violate the Word of God in order to remove a Christian based on worldly rules of conduct.
:warning: Moderator Warning

This user has been banned for continual violations of the preaching guidelines and challenges on moderator actions.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.