Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:08 am
2018 Best Debate Topic

Like this post
Nominate any topic in the debate category that you consider the best debate topic (Christianity, Science, Philosophy, etc) of 2018. Please also include a link to the topic. Not providing a link will invalidate the nomination. Nominating more than one topic will invalidate your entire submission.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:36 am

Like this post
The Kalam Cosmological Argument.

This'n gets brought up more'n the ex brings up that time I slept me with that girl that time it was, we was broken up.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:23 pm

Like this post
I think Elijah John consistently posts the best debate topics, but they scare may scare trinitarians so much they don't answer, and of course few others can do much else but to say, "That's brilliant, I hadn't thought of that, and I agree!"

I'll nominate:
Did we ever get a good answer?
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34614&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Just to pick one.

Goto top, bottom
Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter