Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:40 am
scrambled PM

Like this post
Hey, I got a PM from Tcg, but this is what I got.

Quote:
Could not update private message read status for user

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1690 BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`dcr_forum`.`phpbb_users`.`user_unread_privmsg` - 1)'

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_unread_privmsg = user_unread_privmsg - 1 WHERE user_id = 12202

Line : 203
File : profilcp_privmsg.php

Just thought I'd let otseng know. Have requested from Tcg that he send his message again.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:27 am
Re: scrambled PM

Like this post
[Replying to post 1 by rikuoamero]

If it helps at all, I used the "quote" option when I replied to rikuoamero.

That is the first time I've used that option.

Every reply I've given without that option has gone through fine.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:46 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 2 by Tcg]

I've made a change to try to fix it. Let me know if you still see the problem.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 am

Like this post
otseng wrote:

Unfortunately, I think I might have deleted the scrambled message. It's not in my inbox anymore. I can't remember doing it, but knowing myself, I would have deleted it seeing as how it's of no use.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Like this post
otseng wrote:

Thanks, otseng.

I sent rikuoamero a test reply using the "quote" option to the same PM that resulted in a scrambled message previously. Hopefully this will help determine if the issue is resolved.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:24 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 5 by Tcg]

rikuoamero got the test message I sent and reported that it is not scrambled.

Your fix seems to have resolved this issue.

Thanks, otseng!

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Like this post
[Replying to post 3 by otseng]

I didn't want to start a new thread, but "scrambled PM" seems related closely enough. So here's another one for you:

My last PM message has been sitting in the outbox for over twelve hours. Is that just how it is sometimes, or is there something I can do on my end to get the message to its intended recipient?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 8: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:41 pm

Like this post
Don McIntosh wrote:

My last PM message has been sitting in the outbox for over twelve hours. Is that just how it is sometimes, or is there something I can do on my end to get the message to its intended recipient?

It just means the recipient hasn't read it yet. Once it's read, it'll move into the Sentbox.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 9: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Like this post
[Replying to post 8 by otseng]

Ahh, okay. Thanks for that!

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter