Civil. Respectful. Intelligent. Thoughtful. Challenging.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic
christiang
First Post
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:49 pm  WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666 Reply with quote

I have written a bible study on what is the "mark of the beast", why it is evil, how it is nearly impossible to buy or sell without it, what the "right hand" and "forehead" symbolize, and what 666 means.

Check out the study here http://www.wisdomofgod.us/2019/01/07/what-the-mark-of-the-beast-is-and-the-meani... .

Also available in Spanish here http://www.sabiduriadedios.com/2019/01/07/lo-que-es-la-marca-de-la-bestia-y-el-s... .
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 11: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:18 am
Reply

Like this post
christiang wrote:

Are you so dull to not understand that debit cards are based on paper money?


Warning Moderator Warning


Personal remarks are not allowed even in random ramblings.

Please review our Rules.

______________

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 12: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 am
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
[Replying to post 10 by Bust Nak]

Because digital money is based on paper money. If I pay you $20 USD with my debit card, which gets deposited into your bank account, although the money is digitized, it still represents paper money, because it is USD, in two different forms. This is why the prophecy of the mark of the beast makes a distinction between "the name of the beast" and the "number of the name" as the two ways to buy or sell, because one is paper, the other is digital, based on the paper, but it is the same mark, fiat currency. Understand and stop resisting the truth I am telling you today.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 13: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:02 pm
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post (1): William
christiang wrote:

Because digital money is based on paper money. If I pay you $20 USD with my debit card, which gets deposited into your bank account, although the money is digitized, it still represents paper money, because it is USD, in two different forms... one is paper, the other is digital.

You seem to be forgetting about coins? That $20 in a bank account, represnts 80 quarters, most assuredly not paper but copper-nickel alloy money.

In case it isn't clear, you said paper money when you should be saying fiat money. I found this extra odd is that you seem to be aware of the word "fiat."

And while I am here complaining about semantics, gold and silver bullion have no intrinsic value either; what makes them different from fiat money is that they have use value, which fiat money lacks.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 14: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:26 pm
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
[Replying to post 13 by Bust Nak]

Gold and silver have intrinsic value because it is gold and silver. Don't believe me? Ask the Venezuelans, where an ounce of silver buys 6 months worth of food, yet their paper money is now practically worthless because of hyperinflation, because paper money has no intrinsic value. Wake up, and understand what I am telling you.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 15: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:38 am
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
christiang wrote:

Gold and silver have intrinsic value because it is gold and silver. Don't believe me? Ask the Venezuelans, where an ounce of silver buys 6 months worth of food, yet their paper money is now practically worthless because of hyperinflation, because paper money has no intrinsic value. Wake up, and understand what I am telling you.

That is not intrinsic value, that's use value. You are using the wrong terms:

In Venezuela an ounce of silver buys 6 months worth of food because silver has use value, their paper, digial and metal money is now practically worthless because paper money has no use value.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 16: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:42 pm
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
[Replying to post 15 by Bust Nak]

Use value is intrinsic value, because the value of the item is in the item itself, hence "intrinsic" value. Paper money has no such value, because it is merely paper, hence why its intrinsic value is zero.

Even so, regardless of semantics, which I am not here to argue, gold and silver are true money, paper money is not. Understand.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 17: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:53 am
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
christiang wrote:

Use value is intrinsic value, because the value of the item is in the item itself, hence "intrinsic" value.

Not the same thing, an item with intrinsic value need not have any use.

Quote:
Paper money has no such value, because it is merely paper, hence why its intrinsic value is zero.

Same for gold, it is merely metal, hence why its intrinsic value is zero.

Quote:
Even so, regardless of semantics, which I am not here to argue, gold and silver are true money, paper money is not. Understand.

You say that but it's not an absolute: If gold and silver becomes vastly more abundant than paper, the situation would reverse. Gold will be hyperinflated to worthlessness, while a piece of pristine paper can get 6 month worth of food.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 18: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
[Replying to post 17 by Bust Nak]

You know nothing about money. Gold and silver are the only things that have had value and have been used for money for thousands of years since the beginning of man, which is why to this day even the bankers who issue fiat currency have hoarded gold in their vaults, knowing full well that these metals have intrinsic value. Whoever says gold has zero intrinsic value truly knows nothing. I've stated my case over and over again. So, then continue believing whatever it is you want to believe and hold on to your dear fiat currency, at the expense of your own soul. In less than 8 years your fiat currency will become worthless, and that will become the beginning of your problems. Then, you will begin to wish you had listened to me.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 19: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 pm
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
christiang wrote:

Gold and silver are the only things that have had value...

This much is trivially false, cows and sheeps have value - people would not pay gold and silver in exchange for other stuff if the only things that have value are gold and silver. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were just sloppy with your wordings, but even in the limited context of value as currency you are still wrong.

Quote:
... and have been used for money for thousands of years since the beginning of man...

You seem to be forgetting about bronze and seashells, these pre-date gold and silver by some 300+ years, as the earliest forms of money.

Quote:
which is why to this day even the bankers who issue fiat currency have hoarded gold in their vaults, knowing full well that these metals have intrinsic value.

Incorrect, they hoard gold in their vaults because they know these metals are scarce, its aesthetic and its partical use - hence the term "use value." Why do you think gold is worth more than copper? Because gold is scarce and copper is relatively plentiful. Why do you think platinum is worth more than gold? Because platinum is scarce and gold is relatively plentiful.

Quote:
I've stated my case over and over again. So, then continue believing whatever it is you want to believe and hold on to your dear fiat currency, at the expense of your own soul. In less than 8 years your fiat currency will become worthless, and that will become the beginning of your problems. Then, you will begin to wish you had listened to me.

Ooo, what's this about 8 years? Sounds like a prophecy, this I want to hear more about.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 20: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:51 pm
Reply
Re: WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

Like this post
[Replying to post 8 by Tcg]

Quote:
Beyond that, the most logical understanding of the mark of the beast is that it is a tattoo of some sort.


This isn't necessarily the case. Branding individuals with a mark is not that acceptable nowadays.

The meaning could just as easily be symbolic. The MotB as described could even be seen as an individuals signature.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Visit poster's website 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version