Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:00 pm
Reply
Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Like this post
Hi friends..

Question for debate:
Who are Friends and Enemies of us!?

    * Any foreign country!?
    * Any foreign Religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own country!?
    * Anyone who is against our own religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own beliefs!?
    * Anyone who is against our own personality!?
    * Anyone who is against our own position!?
    *etc...


These owns proves existence of Foolishness within us:
ref:a simple self foolishness test

Again Question of debate: what is criterion/standard/scale for knowing Friends among Enemies or finding Enemies among Friends!?

Thanks*

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:58 pm
Reply
Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Like this post (1): Aetixintro
Yusef wrote:

Hi friends..

Question for debate:
Who are Friends and Enemies of us!?

* Any foreign country!?


No, only the ones who have a policy or animosity or war towards us.

Quote:
* Any foreign Religion!?


No, no one religon has a monopoly on the Truth. Each has something valuable to contribute to human understanding of the Divine.

Quote:
* Anyone who is against our own personality!?


Not everyone will like any given person. But the one who wishes us harm can be considered an enemy. But it is a religous imperative to attempt to make peace, and do good even to our enemies, if possible.

Quote:
* Anyone who is against our own position!?
*etc...


Reasonable people can disagree with civility.

God bless, and all the best.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:24 pm
Reply
Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Like this post
Elijah John wrote:
Quote:
* Any foreign Religion!?


No, no one religon has a monopoly on the Truth. Each has something valuable to contribute to human understanding of the Divine.
How do you know about other rekigions and beliefs!!?
Tell me where of my beliefs means Shi'a/Islam seems false then there is two objects:
    1) i will have an answer for you
    2) i don't have any answer then research and realize I was been on wrong way



Thanks
First of all tell us your beliefs which you are looking at and are walking/running on it's way:
Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Even Satanism!, and what branche of that?

As here has proven,
A normal person follows an appointed way even Satanism!
But a fool doesn't follow anything but its own mind!!
and Debating with it makes the hearts died
because they don't have any appointed doctrine
And debates just for defend of its own position
and everywhen maybe change its own sayings just for being opposite side of you:
    Itself
    Its own family
    Its own relatives
    Its own city
    Country
    Beliefs
    Job
    Deeds
    Behaviours
    Etc...
And makes its own mind as the criterion!
ref:very simple self foolishness test
Take a while a normal personality puts his Religion as the criterion!
And compares everything due to/depending on/according to/towards his Beliefs!
Although his beliefs doesn't be the best/truest[May God Help him]

Well,
When in 2009 I was been religious, and started researching/exploring about the Religion,
Then everywhere i found my Questions within our own Religion/Beliefs!!
Then asked God: O' God, how can i convince others take a while my changing is beside the same beliefs [nominal] i was before! Sad !?

Then researched the more and found:
    * Our Imams[pbuth] were against our country's beliefs!
    And we Persian as are the best race among non-Arabs, believe in them
    * Esther a Jew commented the King Khashayarsha to kill/murder many Iranians
    And I as a religious respect and regard her and her generation
    * The Sayyid Khorasani will attack to my country!
    And we religious' give/submit our country to him
    * Genghis Khan attacked to our country
    And we were happy because Mongolians murdered
    * our own cousins Bani-al-Abbas who were false government as Bani-Ummayah and also
    * Abubakr is among my forefathers and we detest him and Umar[maybe two beast of Revaluation]
    * Also that non-Shi'a man who insulted my own personality many times in 2012 in this thread:
    ref:Breaking arrogance and foolishness


Well,
Why i am glad to finding many items that are against my own position!

BECAUSE MY CRITERION IS GOD NOT MYSELF!

Ref: The sixth Imam, Ja'far Al-Sadiq[pbuh] said: "One who doesn't like/love for religion and doesn't opposite/against/enmity for religion, he doesn't have any religion"
Well,
Therefore according to the Algorithm i mentioned:
ref:a programmer looks at around based on Algorithm
We should return back him from 2nd group to the 3rd group, means Animals

Well,
He non-Shi'a muslim insulted me,
This has 2 radio check:
    1) i am deserved those insulting and i change myself,
    2) i have answer for him and those insultings return back to himself

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:17 pm
Reply
Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

Hi friends..

Question for debate:
Who are Friends and Enemies of us!?

    * Any foreign country!?
    * Any foreign Religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own country!?
    * Anyone who is against our own religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own beliefs!?
    * Anyone who is against our own personality!?
    * Anyone who is against our own position!?
    *etc...



Jesus said that the second of the greatest commandments is to love my neighbor as myself. When asked who my neighbor is – that is, who I should love – Jesus told the parable of the Good Samaritan. The point of that parable is God’s call to show love to those otherwise thought of as a hated enemy. So to me, offering friendship to all of the above would be the bare minimum.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:24 pm
Reply
Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Like this post
bjs wrote:

Yusef wrote:

Hi friends..

Question for debate:
Who are Friends and Enemies of us!?

    * Any foreign country!?
    * Any foreign Religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own country!?
    * Anyone who is against our own religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own beliefs!?
    * Anyone who is against our own personality!?
    * Anyone who is against our own position!?
    *etc...



Jesus said that the second of the greatest commandments is to love my neighbor as myself. When asked who my neighbor is – that is, who I should love – Jesus told the parable of the Good Samaritan. The point of that parable is God’s call to show love to those otherwise thought of as a hated enemy. So to me, offering friendship to all of the above would be the bare minimum.
In Islam/Shi'a 's doctrines there is a Hadith that says: ...one of the signs of the believer is that while his neighbor tyrannies him, he love him!!
Means we should be kind versus:[list]Good neighbor,
Normal neighbor,
And EVEN bad neighbor!![/i]

Yeah, it's okay..

But I meant this:
* Many Iranians have been hated Jews, Why!? Just for heard the story of the lady Esther!! And event of Purim!
But any religious person, doesn't hate them for that, even love them[of course about the same narration] because God in Qur'an HaS SaiD: "..see how we punished Pharaoh and Haman..."

* Hadhrat Ali(pbuh) in battle versus Amr ibn Abdawad, Amr told him: "o' Ali, your father and me were close friends together!...."
But Ali(pbuh) killed him because he was an infidel

* Prophet Muhammad(S.A.A.W.A) was against his own uncles Abu-Jahl...

At all The Religion is over relationship as the 313 helpers of the Saviour each one is from where and according to Ahadith, before the Rising they haven't ever met each others!!
And maybe they shall kill their own friends, family, nation, etc...
ref:Who are among companions of the Saviour!?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Reply
Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Like this post
[Replying to Yusef]

This is way too simplistic of a view. There is a long history of violence and hatred coming from both Israel and Iran.

For a recent example Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran from 2005 to 2013, said that Israel must be "wiped off the map" and that attacks by Palestinians would destroy it.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/27/israel.iran
https://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/27/world/africa/wipe-israel-off-the-map-iranian-...

Not all Iranians think this way, just as not all Israelis hate Iran. However, hatred towards Israel is clearly widespread in Iran. As a nation, Iranians need to take a hard look in the mirror before they accuse “Jews” of hating Iran.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 am
Reply
Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Like this post
[Replying to post 6 by bjs]first of all tell us about the religion/beliefs/doctrines which you are following then we know whom we are debating/discussing

Then i've been a religious since 2009
And a religious man compars everything with the Religion
Not like an animal[fool] compares with his own mind
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=937876#937876

And the religion which i've chosen presently it's Shi'a/Islam,
And it says about an important priority what a believer should follow:
    1) Tabarra
    Means Against/dislike/enmity
      Detest Taghuts

    2) Tawalla
    Means love/friendship/follow
      2-Believe
      3-Faith
    4-Behaviour/Deed
      4-Taqwa[doing religious deeds(duties/obligatory) & stop sins]
      5-Wara'[doing good deeds(extra/hyper) & stop faults(doubting between even 99/1%)]
[/list][/list]

Well,
According to just a Hadith:
The 6th Imam, Ja'far As-Sadiq(pbuh) said: "..any flag before rising Sufyani is Taghut and our Shi'as duty is detest them"
Well, according to this hadith i detest Khomeini and his whole 40year Taghut governments..
How you talk about one Taghuti with me whom i detest him!! even if they have 99% truth about their own revolution, and there be only 1% risk! According to the "Wara'" we should look at that 1% risk of hellfire
ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=950702#950702 Kingdom vs Republican

2) the same Imam(pbuh) said: "..even if the whole world be our Shi'as, again there are 3/4 skeptics and 1/4 fools!"
Well, how you talk with me about these folks of unbelievers whom i don't have any friend among them yet!!

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 8: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:22 am
Reply
Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

And the religion which i've chosen presently it's Shi'a/Islam,
And it says about an important priority in Islamic[Shiism Shari'at] what a believer should follow:
    1) Tabarra
    Means Against/dislike/enmity
      Detest Taghuts

    2) Tawalla
    Means love/friendship/follow
      2-Believe
      3-Faith
    4-Behaviour/Deed
      4-Taqwa[4-Abandonment Sins & 5-doing religious deeds(duties/obligatory)]
      6-Wara'[6-Abandoning doubts/Misgivings/Uncertainty even 99 to 1% ! & 7-Doing good deeds(extra/hyper))]


Source: http://botswanaunplugged.com

Taqwa is like the Main Tuning and Wara' is like the Fine Tuning in the olden radio tuners
The radio tuner is just example for a part of the Taqwa & Wara', just for those who want to upgrade themselves
Exmple:
Stop drinking wine is Taqwa, but abandon drinking any Cola and like that is Wara'
Also an other example:
🔠》》 Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword 《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:
Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=906234#906234

Shi'a-Hadith:
The 9th Imam, Muhammad Aj-Jawad(pbuh) said: ...Prophet Jesus(pbuh) said: My brother, Moses(pbuh) commanded: Do Not Sin! But I say: even do not think about sin!
Moses(pbuh) said: do not lie avowed/oath! But I say: even do not true avow!!

The above was a cleared example about Wara' compared with Taqwa
Means: Prophet Moses(pbuh) commanded to Taqwa,
And Prophet Jesus(pbuh) commanded to Wara'

Also! It's The best example because:
    The Transmitter Stations → God/God's Messengers/Satan/satan's messengers
    The Radio Waves → Light of God[Truths]/Lies/Falsehoods/astrays

And it depends on ourselves that wich frequency we are receiving!
Well,
    The Radio Tuner Module → Our Minds/Studies/Researches
    The Radio Device → Ourselves
    The Main TUNING → Taqwa
    The FINE TUNING → Wara'


If we set the volume Tuning toward God, and set fine and fine up to finest! Then we will be able to be Metaphysic! And hyper human!

Therefore!
Those fools[atheists or skeptics] that condemn us that why they don't realize any God,
We should ask them about which frequencies they are set on! And change that! Study

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 9: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:49 pm
Reply
Re: Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

Yusef wrote:

And the religion which i've chosen presently it's Shi'a/Islam,
And it says about an important priority in Islamic[Shiism Shari'at] what a believer should follow:
    1) Tabarra
    Means Against/dislike/enmity
      Detest Taghuts

    2) Tawalla
    Means love/friendship/follow
      2-Believe
      3-Faith
    4-Behaviour/Deed
      4-Taqwa[4-Abandonment Sins & 5-doing religious deeds(duties/obligatory)]
      6-Wara'[6-Abandoning doubts/Misgivings/Uncertainty even 99 to 1% ! & 7-Doing good deeds(extra/hyper))]


Source: http://botswanaunplugged.com

Taqwa is like the Main Tuning and Wara' is like the Fine Tuning in the olden radio tuners
The radio tuner is just example for a part of the Taqwa & Wara', just for those who want to upgrade themselves
Exmple:
Stop drinking wine is Taqwa, but abandon drinking any Cola and like that is Wara'
Also an other example:
🔠》》 Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword 《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:
Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=906234#906234

Shi'a-Hadith:
The 9th Imam, Muhammad Aj-Jawad(pbuh) said: ...Prophet Jesus(pbuh) said: My brother, Moses(pbuh) commanded: Do Not Sin! But I say: even do not think about sin!
Moses(pbuh) said: do not lie avowed/oath! But I say: even do not true avow!!

The above was a cleared example about Wara' compared with Taqwa
Means: Prophet Moses(pbuh) commanded to Taqwa,
And Prophet Jesus(pbuh) commanded to Wara'

Also! It's The best example because:
    The Transmitter Stations → God/God's Messengers/Satan/satan's messengers
    The Radio Waves → Light of God[Truths]/Lies/Falsehoods/astrays

And it depends on ourselves that wich frequency we are receiving!
Well,
    The Radio Tuner Module → Our Minds/Studies/Researches
    The Radio Device → Ourselves
    The Main TUNING → Taqwa
    The FINE TUNING → Wara'


If we set the volume Tuning toward God, and set fine and fine up to finest! Then we will be able to be Metaphysic! And hyper human!

Therefore!
Those fools[atheists or skeptics] that condemn us that why they don't realize any God,
We should ask them about which frequencies they are set on! And change that! Study



I can only answer as one atheist. We are all individuals. My frequency is set on rationality. Present verifiable evidence for your claims and there will be no need to change that frequency.


The only reason you'd need to change my frequency would be if you can't present rational evidence. If that is the case, one has to wonder why it is that you believe you have tuned into a station you think is God.



Tcg

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 10: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:49 am
Reply
Re: Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:

Yusef wrote:

And the religion which i've chosen presently it's Shi'a/Islam,
And it says about an important priority in Islamic[Shiism Shari'at] what a believer should follow:
    1) Tabarra
    Means Against/dislike/enmity
      Detest Taghuts

    2) Tawalla
    Means love/friendship/follow
      2-Believe
      3-Faith
    4-Behaviour/Deed
      4-Taqwa[4-Abandonment Sins & 5-doing religious deeds(duties/obligatory)]
      6-Wara'[6-Abandoning doubts/Misgivings/Uncertainty even 99 to 1% ! & 7-Doing good deeds(extra/hyper))]


Source: http://botswanaunplugged.com

Taqwa is like the Main Tuning and Wara' is like the Fine Tuning in the olden radio tuners
The radio tuner is just example for a part of the Taqwa & Wara', just for those who want to upgrade themselves
Exmple:
Stop drinking wine is Taqwa, but abandon drinking any Cola and like that is Wara'
Also an other example:
🔠》》 Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword 《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:
Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=906234#906234

Shi'a-Hadith:
The 9th Imam, Muhammad Aj-Jawad(pbuh) said: ...Prophet Jesus(pbuh) said: My brother, Moses(pbuh) commanded: Do Not Sin! But I say: even do not think about sin!
Moses(pbuh) said: do not lie avowed/oath! But I say: even do not true avow!!

The above was a cleared example about Wara' compared with Taqwa
Means: Prophet Moses(pbuh) commanded to Taqwa,
And Prophet Jesus(pbuh) commanded to Wara'

Also! It's The best example because:
    The Transmitter Stations → God/God's Messengers/Satan/satan's messengers
    The Radio Waves → Light of God[Truths]/Lies/Falsehoods/astrays

And it depends on ourselves that wich frequency we are receiving!
Well,
    The Radio Tuner Module → Our Minds/Studies/Researches
    The Radio Device → Ourselves
    The Main TUNING → Taqwa
    The FINE TUNING → Wara'


If we set the volume Tuning toward God, and set fine and fine up to finest! Then we will be able to be Metaphysic! And hyper human!

Therefore!
Those fools[atheists or skeptics] that condemn us that why they don't realize any God,
We should ask them about which frequencies they are set on! And change that! Study



I can only answer as one atheist. We are all individuals. 1My frequency is set on rationality. Present verifiable evidence for your claims and there will be no need to change that frequency.


The only reason 2you'd need to change my frequency would be if you can't present rational evidence. If that is the case, one has to wonder why it is that you believe you have tuned into a station you think is God.



Tcg

1- What the Rationality is!??

2- When i claimed need to change your tuning!!??
Take a while I mean We have shown the frequency which superhumans/metaphysicals have used that and have hade miracles[fewer than Messengers]
And if we don't have any ability to realize what they have done,
It is just our Tuning-Position that makes us far from the most Powerful Signal!
It is problem/error/weak signal from ourselves!
And while OURSELVES doing NOT change our own deeds[Taqwa/Wara'], then we won't be able to realize what the miracle/hyperhuman/metaphysic is!!
And it is our own problem! Not others! Unless we say why the priests didn't introduce us with the Religion, that we think about ourselves and avarice and try to change our Tuning volume/key and seek and find better than the better and be able to the Metaphysic!
Otherwise the guilty is nobody but ourselves.

Plus!
The left volume in that radio is the same Believe/Faith!

And we should first of all
    1- turn the radio ON [believe or at least probability]
    2- set volume a few [Faith/ that if it be wrong, the noise wont be loudly]
    3- seek main tuning toward any existing frequency first to end [Taqwa]
    4 - while we found the best frequency, then we should use fine tuning to get the bestest quality[Wara']


Well,
You atheists or religious skeptics as I quoted in previous posts here,
    You someone even haven't turned ON your switch!!
    How do you expect haha....
    And someone are receiving NOISE haha...
    Someone are receiving satanic signals..
    Someone not saranic and not religious,
    Someone religious but nominal
    And someone Religious with Deeds![Taqwa/Wara']


While we stay on a position, we shouldn't say any opinion about any event or metaphysical events

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version