ivysunday
Sage

Xuefeng Corpus (Lifechanyuan)

Post #1

Post by ivysunday »

I Have an Ideal

Xue Feng
Lifechanyuan: http://www.lifechanyuan.org

(Translated by Transn Ltd. and Edited by Kaer)

Following the footprints of immortals, sages, oracles and saints, I have crossed and trekked numerous treacherous mountains and rivers. Roaming all through the wilderness of soul, I have been spreading the message of the Greatest Creator. The wishes of god and Buddha and the expectations of oracles and saints have converged to form my ideal, which is as clear and bright as the shining sun and can be food of thought for you to meditate over.

Human beings have been trekking along a long path soaked with blood. Jesus and Sakyamuni have revealed to us that in the universe there are many higher spaces of LIFE and have earnestly and tirelessly admonished us not to go astray from the great road of LIFE. Numberless immortals, sages, oracles and saints have exerted their utmost effort for the happiness of mankind. Their souls are still shining brightly over us, warning us not to act against the law of nature and wishing us to live a happy life.However, blinded by the dense fog of “civilization�, mankind has been straying further and further away from the great road…

I want to kindle a beacon of hope to light up the endless darkness, bringing mankind a ray of hope. I want to create an oasis out of the vast and isolated desert, offering an auspicious and harmonious habitat for LIFE on earth. I want to build a land of spirit and soul out of the boundless ocean of flaunty material prosperity, leading to the land those people who yearn towards the Greatest Creator, love LIFE and nature, and possess beautiful human nature and soul and making them eternally severed from the abyss of sufferings. I will shepherd them safely to the Thousand-Year World to enjoy the wonderful time of the millennium.

The people favored by god and Buddha are still miserably shackled in spirit and soul. In this bustling world overrun with desire for material acquisition, people with a purer and better heart are more prone to spiritual and psychological tortures, and cannot afford even a moment of peace and quiet. Every place reeks of putrid smells. What meet the eyes are wickedness and evils that have gone unpunished. Man’s tremendous amount of legal articles and religious teachings are powerless to avert the depravity of morality and the prevalence of wickedness. The viciously misleading evil soul and the junk thought have taken up the throne of truth.

Despotism has not only caused the loss of personal and spiritual freedom for the governed but also has caused the governing class to be trapped in the quagmire of desperation, without any hope to obtain the true freedom of LIFE.

I want to tell people that the plight of mankind does of lie in the material aspect but in the spiritual aspect. The wasteland of spirit and soul is the real source of human suffering. Seeking the homestead for spirit and soul is an urgency for mankind. The blind pursuit of material acquisition is only analogous to quenching one’s thirst with poisoned wine or stopping water from boiling by scooping it up and pouring it back. Thus such acts will cause the ruin of not only the earth but mankind itself.

An era is a demoniac era if the dignity of a person is determined by the amount of money he has earned and the social position he has attained and if the value of man is not measured by his moral character and good deeds. A society is an evil society if it allows its subjects to become upstart through speculation and plundering instead of getting rich with honest and diligent labor. A government is a despotic and satanic government if it spares no effort to force-out new thinking, attempting to lock people in an ignorant and barbarian and savage world. A nation will be one void of wisdom and oriented toward insanity and destruction if it does not advocate dedication and love but blindly instigates its people to use violence.

Man’s worry originates partly from ignorance and partly from selfishness. Because of ignorance, we have invited demons in but shut the door against god and Buddha. Because of selfishness, we have chosen wickedness but abandoned righteousness. A lot of good ideals and kind moralities are often snuffed out in the cradle. The desolation of soul is the optimum soil to breed junk thought and religious plague.

Today people are engulfed in information. Television, networks, newspapers and magazines, books, and lectures are infusing mountains of information into us, far more than we can digest, thus causing the indigestion, malnutrition, and ill health. The pursuit of knowledge has become a morbid thirst. The more we attempt to swallow down unthinkingly, the less we understand. Various media have become the fertile soil to cultivate ignorance and manic and blind adherence.

Having no beliefs, no principles, no wisdom, and no spiritual perception, those literati have made up rancid articles under the pretense of maintaining stability, advocating reform, carrying forward culture, inheriting legacies, publicizing morality, and promoting benevolence, and under the disguise of adhering to “belief�, cultivating oneself, pursuing freedom, and fighting despotism…They have fabricated so much cultural garbage and so many spiritual drugs that it is impossible to clean them all up. The roughly manufactured scum has become our daily food for thought, which has directly distorted our values, destroyed our human environment, and polluted our pure heart.

Having no beliefs, no principles, no wisdom, and no spiritual sense, those literati hangmen worship those rancid articles as classics under the pretense of maintaining stability, advocating reform, carrying forward culture, inheriting legacies, publicizing morality,and promoting benevolence, and under the disguise of adhering to “belief�,cultivating oneself, pursuing freedom, and fighting despotism… As for those works of wisdom, which shine resplendently with thought, they look down upon them as “heresies� and wielded their cultural butcher knife toward them without hesitation…

The Chinese people, on the one hand you have been heaving sighs that China has become a land deserted by the Greatest Creator, but have you on the other hand acquired the broadness of mind to include great wisdom? Can you recognize it when great wisdom really “descends from heaven�?

I have an ideal that the Greatest Creator may enter China and the human world, that Christianity and Buddhism may regain their prevalence here, and that humanity may be restored on the beautiful land.

When conspiracy and tricks prevail over truth, justice is taunted, enthusiasm meets with contempt, reverence for the Greatest Creator is regarded as ridiculous, oppression and bully are viewed as inviolable power, the hoodwinked masses are meanwhile branded as ignorant,freedom is slandered, life is trampled, right and wrong are reversed, black and white are confused, and good and evil people mix together, then in such situations we have no choice but to search the source of LIFE. Only in this way can we pierce through the indistinct murk and see the light. Only in this way can we steady the steer in the turbid and turbulent waves and ultimately reach the ocean of LIFE.

In this unusual time of superficial prosperity, when actually crises are lurking everywhere, we are not yet in the position to sing praises of the virtue or merits. At a time when the journey is rough and treacherous, flattery and conservativeness cannot salvage us. Now it is not yet the time when “the bank of injustice� has gone bankrupt completely. Any non-action and dawdling will only speed up the approach of “doomsday�. We will only eventually lose our beautiful homestead and splendid future if we are only capable of destruction and are incapable of construction, if we don’t know how to repay other people’s favors and are only bent on vengeance, and if we only want to acquire from others and do not know how to dedicate to others.

For many centuries, man’s blind behaviors have dug out an abyss, which can engulf us at any moment and thus should be filled up. The sooner it is leveled up, the better it would be.

Reverence for the Greatest Creator and adherence to his road is our only hope, because only in front of the Greatest Creator can we have equal human dignity; because we should worship the Greatest Creator so that our mind can possess soul, our knowledge be transformed into wisdom. And only in this way can we understand the meaning of LIFE and embark on the great road of LIFE.

You may lock yourself up in the ivory tower, lose yourself in the piles of broken papers, and engross yourself in the so-called academic research, thus placing yourself outside the social issues. In so doing, you seem to have entered a serene heaven. However, can you expect any egg to remain intact if the nest is overturned? Poke your head inside a cave,leaving your hindquarter exposed and fancying that what is not seen does not exist. Can you derive from your research any great achievements that may do any good to humankind?

The unrealistic teaching or “truth�that blindly preaches pursuit of happiness of future life is absurd and wicked. A person always wearing a smile is relentless at heart; a person always with tears is cruel at heart.

Children are suffering starvation and cannot afford education; the poverty-stricken have no money to treat their diseases. However, we are manufacturing various kinds of luxury products, and building one after another lifeless skyscrapers. Isn’t this a mockery and blasphemy against LIFE?

If our neighbors have no freedom, we ourselves cannot obtain complete freedom. If our brothers are suffering starvation, we cannot swallow the dainty food in our mouths. If people in the remote areas are crying, we will not be able to enjoy quietly the comfort and luxury of big cities.

I have an ideal. I will lead those who truly yearn towards the Greatest Creator to Lifechanyuan, and transform the jarring hullabaloo into a fraternal movement, and play a convivial symphony of LIFE.

I firmly believe that mankind can certainly walk out of the dark canyon and the wasteland of spirit, and enter an unprecedentedly beautiful field. I firmly believe that soul will prevail over flesh and that people will eventually obtain the freedom of body and mind and the serenity of LIFE.

This is not a golden fantasy for the remote future. The majestic tides are surging with mighty momentum. Among their broad bosoms are contained colorful gems that can decorate man’s life and make it more noble and beautiful. When the unexpected supernatural incident comes,the mysterious power shall strike people’s heartstrings, the vast fields will take on the splendid coating, the polluted rivers will become clear and pure again, the turbid sky will be changed into expanses of colorful clouds, and the free rhythm will reverberate in each inch of the land.

Eternal virtue remains with Jesus Christ!

Supreme wisdom is ascribed to Sakyamuni!

Eternal glory belongs to the Greatest Creator!

ivysunday
Sage

Post #151

Post by ivysunday »

Trust Is Honey and Mistrust Is a Dagger

Xue Feng

Trust is a virtue, trust creates the heavenly kingdom, trust is a tremendous invisible power, trust is the moral character of a simplistic and kind person, and trust is the natural instincts of children. Jesus Christ told us that unless you become children again you will not be able to enter the kingdom of the Greatest Creator, because the heavenly kingdom belongs to children.

If we want to enter the back garden of the Greatest Creator, then we must first cultivate our moral character of trust!

Let’s have a look at the power of trust. There is a story in the Chinese textbook of primary school, “The Father and Son in the Earthquake�, which runs like this: “In 1989 a great earthquake struck Los Angeles in the United States, which rendered harm and injury to 300,000 people within less than four minutes. Amidst the chaos and ruins, a young father rushed to the school where his seven-year old son was studying after getting his injured wife settled down. In front of him the classroom building, which had been full of laughters of children, was now reduced to ruins. He was dumbfounded and all was blank in his head. He shouted, ‘Amanda, my son!’. He knelt on the ground and burst out crying. Then he suddenly recalled the word he often told his son, ‘I will always be with you, no matter what happens.’ He got to his feet with great determination and headed directly to the ruins. He knew that his son’s classroom was at the left back corner on the first floor. He ran to that place and began work. When he was cleaning up and dredging the area, a constant stream of parents of the children rushed to the site. Seeing the rubbish, they burst into tears and cried, ‘my son’, ‘my daughter’. After this they left the school in despair. Some people came forward and took hold of this young father’s hand, saying, ‘It is too late, they are already dead’. Staring at these kind-hearted people, he asked, ‘Would you help me?’. No one gave him an affirmative answer, so he lowered his head and continued digging. The captain of the fire brigade blocked him, saying, ‘It’s too dangerous, fire and explosion may occur any time. Please leave this place’. The father asked, ‘Are you coming to help me?’. The policeman walked over and said, ‘We know that you are very sad and can not control yourself, but if you continue like this it will be harmful to yourself and will also expose others to danger, please go back home immediately’. He asked the policeman instead, “Are you coming to help me?’ People all shook their heads and left in sighs, thinking that this father had lost his mind over the loss of his child. This father only had one belief in his mind, ‘my son is waiting for me’. He continued digging for eight hours, twelve hours, twenty fours, and thirty six hours. No one stopped him. His face was covered with dust and his eyes were bloodshot. His clothes were tattered and stained with blood. When he had dug for 38 hours, he heard the voice of a child from below, ‘Dad, is it you?’. It was his son. He shouted, ‘Amanda, my son’ ‘Dad, is it really you?’ ‘It’s me, your dad, my son’ ‘I told my classmates to be brave, I told them as long as my dad is alive he will come to save me, and we can all be saved, because you have told me, ‘you will be with me whatever happens!’. ‘How are you now? How many children are still alive?’ ‘There are all together fourteen classmates here, all alive. We were in the corner of the classroom and have all been spared from the earthquake because the collapsed ceiling has formed a triangle and we were not hit’. The father shouted, ‘There are fourteen children here, all alive. Please come and help them.’ People passing by made haste to help the children. Fifty minutes later, a safe opening was created, and all the children were saved.�

This is a real story, which conveys to us a message: faith and trust is a tremendous invisible power. With faith and trust in mind, we can survive disasters.

The faith in this story can be seen in two sentences. One is said by the father, “I will always be with you no matter what happens.� The other is uttered by the child, “As long as my dad is still alive, he will come to save me.�The mutual trust between father and son has made it possible for them both to survive the disaster and become reunited. Just imagine, if the father had no trust in the son, neither did the son in his father, then the hope for the survival of the fourteen children would have been extremely slim.

There was once a couple who loved each other deeply. One day when the wife discovered that her husband had stuffed some money into the hands of a pretty woman, she became suspicious of her husband, speculating that he had been unfaithful to her and the family. Ever since then, she had always been wary of him. Any of her husband’s contact with women would arouse her suspicion, and she would throw a tantrum. And her husband came to be tired of all this, and ended their marriage with divorce. Who was the woman into whose hand the husband had stuffed money, you may ask. She was the husband’s sister. Because the wife stood very far from them and could not see clearly, all that she could make out was a woman standing with her husband.

This is the tragedy caused by mistrust.

The mistrust between men can do great damage to their affections and friendship for each other and hurt each other deeply. Mistrust will cause a rift in the perfect things and turn the paradise into a hell.

During the Spring and Autumn and the Warring State Period, there was a famous person called Wu Zixu, who was a person of no trust. On his exile from the persecution of the king of Wu State, he was helped by an old fisherman who assisted him in crossing the river. After crossing the river he was afraid that the fisherman might give him away, so he told him, “If the pursuers came here, don’t tell them about my whereabouts.� Hearing this, the old fisherman uttered a sigh of grief, “I feel compassion for the wrong you have been subjected to and helped you to cross the river, and yet is suspected by you, then let me die to dispel your suspicion!� With that, he killed himself by jumping into the river. Think for yourself, he had managed to save you at the risk of his own life, and yet you didn’t trust him. How great is the humiliation to his noble character! A word of mistrust has caused the miserable death of a person. The mistrust between men is nothing less than a dagger that kills people without spilling blood! Wu Zixu was sceptical by nature. He had caused the death of the old fisherman, and during his subsequent fugitive life, he met with a yarn-washing woman who had sympathy with him and offered him food. This time, he once again was overwhelmed with mistrust, and told the woman at his departure, “Please don’t tell others your encounter with me!�. After this he left but looked back only to find that the woman had already killed herself by jumping into the river with a stone in her hands.

During the middle of 1980s, I went to Xinhua Bookstore in Lanzhou to buy some books. While I was at the door of the bookstore, a saleswoman barred my way, saying that she wanted to have a look at my bag. Instantly I felt the indignation and humiliation of being wronged and ill-treated, and shed tears of misery. My goodness! She has taken me for a thief. Since childhood, my grandma and parents had told me “you should never take other people’s things without permission, no matter how poor or how miserable you are.� Why should I be doubted by anyone without any reason at all? Ever since, I have never been to the Xinhua Bookstore in Lanzhou.

Three years ago, when I was shopping at a supermarket of the Mt.Pleasent business center in Harare, I handed at the checkout counter a stack of money about over 100,000 Yuan to a black cashier. He put the money inside the cash register without counting it. I asked him, “Why don’t you count it?�. He answered, “I trust you!�. I was so moved and overjoyed at the time as if I was already in the heavenly kingdom. I would have hugged and kissed him. Ever since I have a greater liking for Harare and the people there in Zimbabwe.

I hope that people shall build the basic trust in each other. Only with trust can people build close relations with each other and only with trust can people build a bright future.

Ungrounded mistrust is a sharp killing dagger, please don’t raise the butchering dagger recklessly!

2007-09-06

ivysunday
Sage

Post #152

Post by ivysunday »

In Order to Get Rid of Afflictions,

Change Your Outlook on Life and Value

Xue Feng

The sea of suffering is boundless. The sea of tribulation is caused by the wrong outlook on life and values. To get yourself away from the abyss of suffering, you must thoroughly change your wrong outlook on life and values. One cannot get rid of the worries and troubles of life by possessing more money, greater fame, higher position or more beauties. On the contrary, such possessions can only add to one’s distress, which will increase with the increase of your possession of these things. The traditional family is a sea of misery. The affliction between husband and wife originates from the mutual possession, the necessary results of which are afflictions. The ultimate way to eliminate distress is to give up possession and have nothing. Life is but a journey of LIFE in the human world. The more one wants to possess, the more tiring the journey would be. To get rid of distresses, we must change the traditional outlook on life and values.

Learn to be independent, do not try to control others or have yourself controlled by other

Traditional culture always emphasizes mutual dependance. Actually, once man attempts to depend on something, he will try to manage and control the thing he depends upon, which will necessarily lead to afflictions. For example, if husband and wife always depend on each other, and always try to use their own outlook on life and values to transform the other party, and always attempt to have the other party act and behave according to their own wills, then both parties will be landed in a miserable situation. Therefore, man must learn to be independent. The earlier one becomes independent, the less distress one will suffer.

Give up possession and believe in and rely on the Home Without Marriage and Family

According to tranditional outlook on life, the more one possesses, the better one fares. As a result, man is always trying various means to amass possessions all his life. For this purpose he is always kept on the run, attracted by the possession of money and property, fame and possession, and lovers, and so on. In fact, possession is not a very good thing. Once one possesses something, he will become the slave of the thing that he possesses. In particular, man should not own each other. The outlook on life that “you are mine" is wrong, because the one that is possessed will feel that his liberty of life is restricted, and will as a result rebel consciously or unconsciously, which will necessarily lead to afflictions for both parties. Chanyuan celestial already owns the Home Without Marriage and Family, which takes care of their food, clothing, shelter, transportation, life, health and death. So they should love the home, rely on the home, and shift completely from the reliance on man to reliance on and belief in the home.

Be responsible for yourself instead of complaining against others

"I am doing this all for your good". This is a wrong outlook on life, which has actually added invisible burden of spirit and soul on people "served" and also has brought many worries and unhappiness to oneself. Man should first be responsible for himself. Only if one is happy and pleasant himself, can he bring happiness and pleasure to others. A person who is unhappy and unpleasant himself can never bring happiness and pleasure to others no matter how sincerely he has been working for the good of others. If you feel that you are doing things for the good of others, then you are placing a hope and expectation on them. When they do not conform to your will in their actions and words, you will surely feel unbearable, miserable, resentful and desperate. Facts have proved that one of the major sources of the misery of life is the outlook on life that one should first be responsible for others instead of for oneself.

Do not dwell on the past, but look forward to the future

Whatever you have achieved in the past, it is only the track of your life and the arrangement of fate, and you cannot help it. "The bodhisattvas do not pride themselves on the merits and virtues". When you have spent your time and youth for others, they are also spending their time and youth for themselves. It is not a matter of who owes who. He will be plunged in endless suffering, once a person indulges himself in the past, especially in the contributions he has made in the past, feeling that others and the society have let himself down and owe a lot to him. "Celestial beings will make judgment of who is right and who is wrong, and Tao will naturally mete out punishment to faults and reward to merits." One will reap what he sows. As long as what we have done in the past is virtuous, then we will be richly rewarded by Tao. The past is already a thing of the past, no matter how glorious or miserable it has been. What we should do now is look forward to the future and chase the sun. This is required for a rational life.

Love is unselfish devotion instead of expectation and exaction

The Greatest Creator is love by nature. Love is the source of freedom and happiness. If we have a heart of love, we should most willingly devote ourselves, without any regret or resentment. We should not place any hope on or attach any condition to the one we love. We should not regard love as an investment, and expect repayment now or in the future from the one we love, or hope to get something out of the one we love. Actually, if we have realized that love is unselfish devotion and practice such kind of love, we will naturally be requited with love. If we are not repaid with love, we must make a check of ourselves to find out whether our love is pure and untainted. If we attempt to hold somebody in bondage in the name of love, or try to have the one we love do things according to our own wills, then we have misunderstood love.

Man! It is easy to know and understand others but difficult to know and understand ourselves. When we are suffering the torture of distress for what we feel are right, we are actually having a distorted outlook on life and values. In this situation, complaining will not contribute to the solution of problems. To get out of misery and pain, one has to completely change his values, and form a correct outlook on life and value. Only if one has established correct outlook on life and values, he will immediately feel the joy, happiness, freedom, and blessing, and will have a bright and splendid future.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #153

Post by ivysunday »

Complaint is a Poisonous Arrow

Xue Feng

When things are not going as one has expected or imagined, one will feel extremely uncomfortable and thus unleash implicitly or explicitly one's dissatisfaction upon the people who he or she thinks is the cause for his or her dissatisfaction so as to express his or her grievances and anger. This feeling or behaviour is called complaining.

Complain occurs mainly between husband and wife, between colleagues, partners, superiors and subordinates, between parents and children, between sisters and brothers, and between neighbors. If jealousy is a poison that hurts oneself, complaint is a poisonous arrow that hurts others. Complaints are one of the major causes for the tension, conflicts, contradictions, ruined relations, and violent fights between husband and wife, colleagues, partners, superiors and subordinates, between parents and children, between sisters and brothers, and between neighbors. Complaint is the maltreatment of others' spirit and soul. The more civilized and better educated the people are, the more deeply they will be hurt. A person who is always the object of complaint can not live a life of his own style. Even worse, such complaints can cause a distorted and abnormal mentality, inexplicable loss of temper, the loss of confidence in future, the dejection, the resentment and desperation, and even suicide.

The complaints among relatives against each other can cause more severe injury to people's spirit and soul. The most frequent complaints occur between husband and wife. The endless babbling, nagging and complaining can cast a shadow over the family, will severely affect the physical and spiritual wellbeing of family members, and especially will have adverse effect on children.

Complaints have been the greatest cause for a member to run away from home. Here let me give a few examples of complaints.

1, “Why are you always so irrational?�

2, “Can you let me alone and have some peace?�

3, “Would you end up in trouble and distress of today if you had followed my advice?�

4, “I have told you again and again, but you would never listen!�

5, “I would be more than blessed if you are like Xiao Wang!�

6, “Why can't you draw lessons from past mistakes? You are making the same mistakes again and again! “

7, “It's all your fault, if it were not for you, should things have fared so badly?�

8, “He is such a useless person, who can never do anything well!�

9, “If it were not for you, I would not have been landed in such a miserable situation, it's all your fault.�

All these are complaints, which are extremely harmful.

A person who complains against others always believes that he is in reason, he is in the right and he is wiser than others. Actually it is only latter-wit. He shifts all the blames on to the other person to ensure his own peace of mind, which is a sign of selfishness.

Thus few people who complain against others are sane themselves. They are born with a deficiency of a heart of mercy. What is there to complain about?

Everyone has his strengths and weaknesses, everyone is faced with his own difficulties, and has the objective causes for not having done something well. Something may be as easy for someone as turning his palm over, but may be extremely difficult for others, for whom the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. So mutual understanding and consideration are needed. The purpose of life is to attain joy, happiness, freedom and blessing, can complaining bring you the joy and happiness?

Do what you should do and take the road that you should take. Why do you have to complain against others?

Do not keep raking up the unhappy things in the past, unless you want others to suffer and wish to maltreat and punish them.

The husband and wife can break company in a good manner instead of complaining endlessly if they feel incompatible with each other, thus letting each other go their own way. There is no need to subject each other to the maltreatment and torture of soul and spirit every day.

In the paradise there is no jealousy. In the same way, there is no complaining in the Thousand-Year World, Ten Thousand-Year World, and Celestial Island Continent of the paradise. All those wishing to have a beautiful future and long for the heavenly kingdom must not be jealous of each other, and must not complain against each other. It is absolutely impossible to go to the heavenly kingdom if those engaged in self-cultivation and self-refinery do not get rid of “jealousy" and “complaining".

Man is a solitary traveller, everyone should bear consequence for everything he does. It is not reasonable at all to complain against others. We should understand, how wonderful it is to have someone accompany us on our journey of life! It simply does not matter if we have screwed things up. Life itself is a game. No matter what happens, what really counts is to have a joyful and happy life.

A happy and joyful person has only one reason to be happy, but an unhappy and depressed person may have thousands of reasons to be unhappy.

2008-03-14

ivysunday
Sage

Post #154

Post by ivysunday »

Please Be Honest

Xue Feng

Jesus Christ told us, "You should call a spade a spade instead of beating about the bush, it is evil to say anything untrue."

Honesty is the best policy. Honesty is the most solid steps that lead to the heavenly kingdom.

You must be honest, and avoid lying and cheating. "Just tell thing as it truly is, and say yes to mean yes and say no to mean no". You should act and think in the same way, you should be consistent in words and actions. You should not engage in double dealing. Honesty is the quality of celestial beings and angels of citizens in the heavenly kingdom, lying is the quality of monsters, demons, goblins and devils of citizens in hell.

"There are gods and deities just three feet above our heads", "Even whispers in human world can be as sonorous as thunder to heaven, and even cheating in the dark chamber are clearly visible to magical eyes." Please keep in mind that gods and deities can pierce all your mental activities. A clever person may fall victim to his own cleverness. Any person who resort to cheating may eventually become the victim of cheating.

In this home of ours, we must be honest to the guide. The more honest we are, the greater benefit we will have, the less honest we are, the greater losses we will suffer. If you tell a lie, I can see most clearly, no matter how good a disguise you have put on. Even if you have temporarily hoodwinked me, you will be exposed very soon and I will see through you. When I know that you are a dishonest soul, you are already worthless in my heart.

If you cheat me, I will also cheat you, and I will treat you in the same way as you have treated me. When you are extremely pleased with the thought that the guide does not know he has been hoodwinked by your blandishments, I can actually see clearly through all your trickery but just feign foolishness and let you display your smartness. Eventually, the fool is not the guide but you who think you are the cleverest.

The honest person is the most intelligent, the dishonest person is the most foolish. We should not beat about the bush, we should seek truth from fact and tell thing as it really is.

The honest people may suffer temporary losses but will eventually be richly rewarded; the dishonest people may be pleased with temporary success but will ultimately be dealt with severe punishment.

"Be honest to an honest person, be dishonest to a dishonest person�. But keep in mind, we should be most honest to the Greatest Creator!

We must be most honest to god, Buddha, celestial and sages!

We must be most honest to our superior!

We must be most honest to the guide of life and LIFE!

2011/2/8

ivysunday
Sage

Post #155

Post by ivysunday »

Pursue Sincerity, Kindness, and Beauty,
and Shy Away From Falsity, Evil and Ugliness

Xuefeng

The theory of Taiji tells us, “The created universe carries the yin at its back and the yang in front�. Sincerity coexists with falsity, kindness with evil, beauty with ugliness, love with hate, life with death, disaster with blessing, honor with disgrace... The unity of opposites is the fundamental law of the universe. There is nothing absolute, and things are all relative. This is true of the whole universe, the society, everything, every object, every person, and every phenomenon.

The people that are heading for heaven are those who pursue sincerity, kindness, and beauty, and consciously shy away from falsity, evil and ugliness, and chase the sun and escape the darkness. No matter whether they observe the universe, nature, and human society, or everything, every object, every phenomenon, or every person, they can always see their sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith and honesty, and ignore their falsity, evil, ugliness, resentment, and hypocrisy. They look forward to the heaven and pay no attention to the hell, because they understand the law of attraction. Whatever consciousness of soul a person has, and whatever reality that person will perceive. They also understand that birds of a feather flock together, that a person with an ugly soul can only see an ugly world and a person with a beautiful soul can see a beautiful world.

For this purpose I have eight requirements for Chanyuan celestials:

1. Do not search for and highlight the dark side of the society, but search for and highlight the bright side of the society.

2. Do not expose the ugly side of human nature, but highlight the beautiful side of human nature. Be ready to compliment rather than find fault.

3. Keep a distance from those who like grumbling, who spread rumor and gossips, who are listless and dispirited, who are arrogant and conceited, who are extremely selfish, who are sorrowful, and who are negative and pessimistic. Associate with those who are youthful, who are humble and hopeful, who are optimistic and generous, and who are the closest to the Greatest Creator.

4. Listen more often to beautiful words and soothing and melodious music, and less often to noises; watch and read more often the film, television, newspapers, magazines and network information that exhibit sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, and honesty, but less often those that exhibit murder, violence, and the ugly side of society and human nature.

5. Read more often my account of the Thousand-Year World, Ten Thousand Year World, and Celestial Island Continent of the Elysium World, and pay less attention to the unfortunate state in the human world, animal world, and hell.

6. Communicate more with nature and do not associate with those in the secular world who are greedy, selfish, and deceitful.

7. Try hard to guide consciousness toward simplicity, order, and harmony, and refrain from probing into things that are profound, grotesque, quaint, absurd and other unnatural and disorderly things.

8. Maintain an optimistic, active and positive attitude toward everything, and reject the passive, pessimistic and negative attitude.

The orderly consciousness creates an orderly world, the beautiful soul creates a beautiful life. If you have an evil eye, everything around will be evil, if you have a heart of Buddha, you can see Buddha everywhere. There is nothing wrong with the world. We are the ones that are at fault. Even if ugliness and wickedness prevail the world, we can keep a clean soul and strive to be an angel; even if others are hypocritical and cunning, we can show our sincerity, kindness, virtue, love, faith, and honesty; we do not grumble, do not complain, do not expose the society, do not find fault with others; we are content with what we have, we do not reach for what is beyond our grasp, we are not ambitious, we live an ordinary life. We do not seek fame, interest, position and power, we only pursue joy, happiness, freedom, and blessing, we do not aim to own anything in the human world, our only purpose is to move forward Thousand-Year World, Ten Thousand-Year Worlds, and Celestial Island Continent of the Elysium World.

Pursue sincerity, kindness and beauty and shy away from falsity, evil and ugliness, be pious to Buddhahood, and run toward the Celestial Island Continent!

May 22, 2010

ivysunday
Sage

Post #156

Post by ivysunday »

Never be Arrogant in the Kingdom of the Greatest Creator

Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong)

Everyone who lives in the Second Home should always remember that everything we get from the community is a gift bestowed by the Greatest Creator, compared to his mercy, what we do for the Second Home is nothing. Therefore, we should always keep a humble attitude and never be arrogant.

Arrogance is a characteristic which matches neither a Chanyuan celestial’s quality, nor is it in harmony with life in the kingdom of the Greatest Creator. Arrogance is a quality of the devil, not that of buddha. It is a weed in our soul garden which must be removed. Therefore, no matter how knowledgeable we are or how much we have contributed to the Second Home, even if we are very intelligent and capable, we should never be arrogant.

The symbols of arrogance are:

To think that the Second Home would not still exist without us.
To think that we play a very important role and the Second Home will not be able to sustain without us.
To think that we are very wise and intelligent; superior to our brothers and sisters.
To take everything for granted and think that the community should meet all our requirements. If there is any request that cannot be satisfied, we get upset and become pessimistic.
To think very highly of ourselves and condemn and criticise other brothers and sisters.
To think that our brothers and sisters are not as outstanding as we, and become lazy and no longer participate actively in the building of the Second Home.
To think that the Second Home owes us, are not willing to accept criticism, and always think that we are right.
To always want to do office work or be the leader of the community, not willing to do dirty and heavy labor.
To always show off and want everyone to admire us.
To criticise, condemn and ridicule others.

Arrogance is a symbol of narrow-mindedness, shallowness, ignorance, and an uncivilized character.

It is also the watershed that divides the celestial from the devil, and one of the most important symbols of a flawed soul. Therefore, everyone should be mindful not to let arrogance invade your soul. No matter how great we think we are, how outstanding we seem to be, or how much we have contributed; no matter what position we are at and are admired by how many people, no matter whether we are an expert, a celebrity, a high-ranking official, a rich man or have a doctor’s degree, once we enter and live in the Second Home, we need to think of ourselves as the most ordinary and in lowest position, and always keep a humble heart.

We enter the Second Home not for position, fame and power, material comforts, beautiful women or handsome men, and not for glorifying our ancestors or passing a good reputation to a hundred future generations. Rather, we are here to perfect our souls, repay our debts from previous lives, and accumulate our treasures in heaven, then go to the Elysium World. Once we have a feeling of arrogance, we will not be able to go forward, and we will make mistakes and ruin our futures; it will also become an obstacle to building our ideal community. Eventually, all our most beautiful dreams will become void and we will regret that forever.

Please, always return to the starting point and fly in the space of the pure land; you will see different scenery. It is also one of the best ways to reach heaven.

May 01, 2012

ivysunday
Sage

Post #157

Post by ivysunday »

Light the Sacred Lamp in Your Heart

Xuefeng

(Translated by Conglong and Edited by Kaer)

We can face problems or stumble into traps when we walk in the dark. More seriously, we could take a wrong turn and be lead away from our destination. It is only when we walk in the sunlight or shine a lamp to brighten our way that we are able to reach our destination, one step at a time.

As cultivators, we must first learn where we want to go. Then, we need to follow this path and not be distracted or mislead by anything along the way. We need to discard anything that hinders us from moving forward because if we are attached to something we own or are unwilling to surrender things that are unnecessary, our trip would be delayed or end prematurely. We would never reach our destination, and the result of such poor cultivation would be that all our energy and effort are wasted.

The two objectives for the cultivation of a Chanyuan Celestial are very clear: the first is to lead a happy, joyful, free, and blessed life, and the second is to extend their LIFE to heaven: Thousand Year World, Ten Thousand Year World, and Elysium World.

The only way to reach these goals is to initiate a new era for humankind where, “the talented will be put to good use and the whole world will be one family�, “no one would pocket anything found on the ground and doors are not bolted at night�, and everything is in harmony and the weather is very pleasant. This is also an era when all citizens of the earth will enjoy happiness and freedom. What we do to realize this dream is embodied in the building of the Lifechanyuan cause, especially the Second Home. In short, helping to build Lifechanyuan is the best way to self-cultivate.

“The difficult problems of the world must be dealt with while they are yet easy; the great problems of the world must be dealt with while they are yet small�. If we do not focus our efforts on small things, we will not be able to realize our beautiful dreams, and if we do not combine theory with practice or if we say one thing but do another, we will only be cheating ourselves and others. That is the trick of the wicked.

We need to light the sacred lamp in our hearts, otherwise, where and how should we go?

How do we light the lamp?

Trust in the Greatest Creator.

Trust Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, Lao Tzu and Prophet Muhammad.

Trust reality, science, logic, and your spiritual perception.

Trust the road map given by the spiritual guide, Xuefeng.

If we do not have the above trusts, we are not lighting the sacred lamp in our hearts.

Whoever finds it too difficult to embrace these trusts is suggested not to apply for a Chanyuan Celestial. Whoever is one is invited to surrender their title and follow what they feel is a better, more suitable path. Do not waste your precious time and the energy of the Second Home.

Be very clear about what you want. “The Sage embraces the One and becomes the model of the world�. We will not desire everything and be greedy; we will not want both a raincoat and an umbrella. We will not live a new life while still wanting to keep a traditional lifestyle and we will not have everything while still possessing personal property or any person. We shall not walk on the Way of the Greatest Creator while still straddling onto other paths.

“Clever people may be victims of their own cleverness�. One who does not listen to the teachings of Jesus Christ will not reach the Kingdom of the Greatest Creator and those who do not listen to the teachings of Buddha Sakyamuni will never reach Elysium World. Anyone who does not listen to the teachings of Lao Tzu will not evolve into a Celestial and those who do not walk according to the road map of the spiritual guide will not get to Thousand Year Word, Ten Thousand Year World, or the Celestial Islands Continent - part of the Elysium World.

Listen or do not listen? Follow or do not follow? Everyone is responsible for their own future.

Jan 10, 2011

ivysunday
Sage

Post #158

Post by ivysunday »

Chanyuan Celestials must Learn to Forgive Others

Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong)

In heaven, there is no hatred, one who carries hatred can never go to heaven. I came from the lowest space of heaven – Thousand-year world, where hatred doesn’t exist; there are only happiness, joy, and freedom.

“The fungus plant of a morning knows not the alternation of day and night. The cicada knows not the alternation of spring and autumn�. Our lives are so short, one hundred years pass like a moment; we don’t even have enough time to pursue happiness, joy,and freedom, why should we waste our precious time on anger and hatred.

We have established the Second Home, which is the transfer station from the earth to heaven. Everything in the Second Home will be copied and practised according to the life in Thousand-year world. Those who have lived in the Second Home for quite long time have more or less experienced the beauty of heaven. I told everyone by fact that as long as you follow my “map to heaven�, you will not only get at Thousand-year world one day; you can go further to “Ten-thousand-year world� and the “Elysium world�.

You must forgive others, which is the minimum requirement to enter heaven. Nobody is perfect, we ourselves are not perfect. Therefore, we could not avoid hurting others or being hurt in our lifetime. If we think from other people’s perspective, and feel for them, and as long as we treat others with sincerity and we forgive others, the door of heaven will be open for us.

Do not take the past to your heart, which will merely consume your energy and precious time, it is not worthy to fuss over other people’s imperfection. Even if you take revenge, it is just a satisfaction of your vanity, which is no value and use to your LIFE quality and its sublimation. So please do not try to be a hero because that will damage your spiritual growth, and you will be looked down by others. If you take revenge, that means you are very mean and narrow-minded, and will not be able to get well along with others.

If you forgive others, I will also forgive you. If you cannot “love your enemy�, at least you should not hate your enemy, if you cannot get well along with your “enemy�, at least there should be no fight.

Please forgive others, and all those who have hurt us. You can have a try, if you forgive them from the deep of your heart, you will be brightened up and have a clear mind, and the road forward will be much broader and you will have more beautiful future.

So please listen to me; this is also the teaching of Jesus Christ and Buddha Sakyamuni. You will benefit a lot from forgiveness, which has been proved by many facts and my own experiences.

Written by Xuefeng on Mar 25 2011

ivysunday
Sage

Post #159

Post by ivysunday »

Cultivate Telepathy

Xue Feng

Mom's voice is most pleasing, and most secure. Mom's will bring us safety, comfort, peace, luck, consolation, and hope. Babies know the voices of their mothers without thinking, because they are capable of telepathy.

Lying in the arms of Jesus is like lying in the arms of our mothers, and we need telepathy to feel all this.

Holding the hand of Buddha Sakyamuni is like holding the hand of mother, because we know that the kind and merciful Buddha will lead us to happiness instead of evil. We need telepathy to feel all this.

Following the prophet Mohamed is like following our own others, because he will risk his own life to fight against devils and help us. We need telepathy to feel all this.

Listening to the teachings of Lao Tze is like listening to the whispering of our mothers, because he is imparting wisdom to us and nurturing us. We need telepathy to feel all this.

The universe is of Taiji structure. The sum of positive and negative energies is zero. Therefore, the power of good, however tremendous it might be, is counterbalanced by the power of evil. The acting force is equal to the reaction force, but the two forces run counter to each other in the same straight line.

The greater your determination to find a way to the heavenly kingdom, the larger resistance you will encounter.

You must be vigilant against the wise people or people practicing magical arts, because they are probably the mouthpiece for devils.

You must watch out for people capable of communicating with psychic energy, because they will confuse your soul and bring you into a puzzling and chaotic world.

You must beware of those who speak insolently, because they are sons and grandsons of devils.

You must keep a distance from this consumed by jealousy, because they have an ugly soul.

Do not wallow in the mire with evil persons, because they will pollute your souls and ultimately destroy your life.

Do not allow yourself to be led by the nose as to what is good and what is bad, you must depend on your telepathy.

2007-3-24

ivysunday
Sage

Post #160

Post by ivysunday »

Expand the Space of Hope and Happiness

Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong and edited by Kaer)

When one’s hope quenches, they will be in despair. Once one is in despair, a life of joy and happiness also goes away.

One mother put all her hopes on her only son. Unfortunately, one day he had a car accident and died and she was in despair.

She was not so depressed and transferred all her hopes onto her other son. Unfortunately, when she was getting old, the other son died of an illness and so she too was sad and in deep despair. A third mother raised six children, and when she became old, none of her children were willing to take care of her, and so she was also in the depths of despair.

A nun who went from Europe to Africa never stopped adopting orphans. Wherever she goes, she always has about twenty children around her, so she never suffers from despair.

When one is alone and friendless, it is easy for them to become depressed and in despair, but why will you become alone and friendless when the world is so big and there are so many people? Who has caused you to be alone and friendless? It is yourself and your narrow-mindedness.

When we put all our hopes on marriage and a traditional family, once it breaks apart and we separate from our family members, we are doomed to suffer loneliness. However, if we do not put our hopes on marriage and a traditional family, but on trust in the Greatest Creator, the wellbeing of humanity, and the way towards paradise, will we still feel lonely?

Therefore, loneliness and despair are not issues of reality, but issues of one’s consciousness. One who is narrow-minded, selfish, and only treat his or her blood kin as family, and one who is only put his or her hopes on a small range of people will most definitely suffer from loneliness and despair.

The intention of getting married is also a misdirection of in thinking. The thought and behaviour that put your happiness and wellbeing on a particular man or a woman will certainly cause you misery when that person leaves or “betrays� you.

Please expand your space of hope and find more kin and close friends!

Written by Xuefeng on Mar 04, 2011