Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi friends..

Question for debate:
Who are Friends and Enemies of us!?
  • * Any foreign country!?
    * Any foreign Religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own country!?
    * Anyone who is against our own religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own beliefs!?
    * Anyone who is against our own personality!?
    * Anyone who is against our own position!?
    *etc...
These owns proves existence of Foolishness within us:
ref:a simple self foolishness test

Again Question of debate: what is criterion/standard/scale for knowing Friends among Enemies or finding Enemies among Friends!?

Thanks*
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Tcg
Savant

Re: People of Sabbath and Prophet David, Incuriosity

Post #21

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to post 20 by Yusef]

That is certainly a lengthy reply. However, in spite of it's volume, it doesn't address my question about your unsupported claims concerning Sufyani.

Why is Sufyani afraid to reveal himself to me?

If cookies and milk won't attract him, what kind of bait should I use?

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: People of Sabbath and Prophet David, Incuriosity

Post #22

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 21 by Tcg]

Now i was making the clip of Greatness of The Greatest via Adobe Premiere Pro,
And during that i was fearful and was praying God to Forgive me and i told God i will be more and more patient about Your servants. also i told i will be more and more humble than before about His servants including you atheists :(
I'm not garden of His faithfuls, rather i am garden of faithful's dog's feet
May God Guide you poor :(

What do you want to say dear humble!?

I don't know when he rise :(
I don't know

Ask himself if you know him :(

Let i finish the clip now and share it to the YouTube
Because i am needy to prayers of those who will watch the clip and be fearful along God..

Let i finish that...
It's 99% ok, but mentioning authors of photos/pictures/softwares...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Signs of false friends

Post #23

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 21 by Tcg]

Well,
I created this post to quote this

Shi'a Hadith
Imam 7th, Moses Al-Kadhim(pbuh): "...Don't be deceived by those who do Prayer ao much! Rather test them by these, and one who has only a thing among these 3 thing, he is Munafiq[2-faced/the worst thing- even worse than commie!], and those are:
  • 1. Usually speaks, tells lie..
    2. Usually one gives him a thing, he will betray in Bailment
    3. Usually he plight, will break and forswears/backtracking..
    4. Usually commits fault, and after that ask you for forgiveness and again commits the same fault
This is Munafiq that you think it is a believer while he abandons all these 4 things[upgrades himself]

An other Hadith says: "Al-Mahdi(pbuh) when comes, talks to any type of people but Munafiq that murders them and doesn't agree their excuses/penitent"

See!!! How much Munafiq is bad/the worst that the Saviour(pbuh) talks and guides to even commies and satanists but Munafiq!!!

And being Munafiq has not necessary to be unbeliever[appearantly]

Well....!
You now understood and recognised and realized many people around yourselves that you called them:
  • brother, father, close friend, teacher, priest, believer, good, trusted, etc...
These have one up to 4 manners of a Munafiq!!
Even we many time experienced these types of people..

This is the reason that sometimes we are more relaxed/friendly with foreign people than our own relatives/friends/.....etc

Tcg
Savant

Re: Signs of false friends

Post #24

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to post 23 by Yusef]

The post you are replying to asked this question:
  • "Why is Sufyani afraid to reveal himself to me?"
Your reply doesn't mention Sufyani. How then does it address the question above?

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Signs of enemy within coverage of friend

Post #25

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 24 by Tcg]

Why i should know why he is afraid to reveal himself 2u!??
The member, ivysunday decides invite we members all to her country China and give us soap of scorpion and cat and death of human hahahaaa i suggest her to invite you specially ;)

Well,
I forgot mention meaning of Munafiq,
Munafiq means 2-faced who seems is your friend, and behind of his mask, he is your enemy!(including jealousy, etc...)

Tcg
Savant

Re: Signs of enemy within coverage of friend

Post #26

Post by Tcg »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 24 by Tcg]

Because you made this claim:
  • God SendS someone such as Sufyani and his army to Force such as you atheists to be woken up! not us
You present yourself as an expert on Sufyani and his activities. Is this your admission that you can't provide any evidence that your claim about him is true?

The member, ivysunday decides invite we members all to her country China and give us soap of scorpion and cat and death of human hahahaaa i suggest her to invite you specially ;)
ivysunday is irrelevant to your claim. Why do you bring her up?

Well,
I forgot mention meaning of Munafiq,
Munafiq means 2-faced who seems is your friend, and behind of his mask, he is your enemy!(including jealousy, etc...)

I didn't ask anything about Munafiq. What is your purpose in mentioning it?

Tcg

- American Atheists

- wiploc

- Irvin D. Yalom

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #27

Post by Yusef »

Tcg wrote:

• God SendS someone such as Sufyani and his army to Force such as you atheists to be woken up! not us
You present yourself as an expert on Sufyani and his activities. Is this your admission that you can't provide any evidence that your claim about him is true?
Where of this claimant there is fear of revealing one to one other???

Do you know who she is!?!

Tcg
Savant

Post #28

Post by Tcg »

Yusef wrote:
Tcg wrote:

Where of this claimant there is fear of revealing one to one other???

I don't understand this question nor do I see how it relates to your claim about Sufyani.

Do you know who she is!?!

This doesn't address my question. Why did you refer to ivysunday and what could she possibly have to do with your continued refusal to provide verifiable evidence to support your claim about Sufyani?

Tcg

- American Atheists

- wiploc

- Irvin D. Yalom

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Post #29

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

Note on evil people (or schizophrenia, if you will, deeper or not so deep):
First: they can't choose a real friend because of their fixation on evil. They choose monster-"friends" instead in order to fulfill priority no. 1, the Evil. However, monster-"friends" easily betray one another and as such are not friends at all, also because of the lack of cognition, the lack of consistent right and wrong, whatever the twisted logics of agenda.

Evil people can't get enough of evil. If they can produce more evil by deception, misinformation or whatever, they do just that!

So we have it, that only the ethical and moral can grant direction in life. All else has to fall in line in order to preserve decency. Thus, friends and enemies should be given to some degree, at least.
:study: :nerd: 8-)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Who are Friends, Who are Enemies

Post #30

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 28 by Tcg]

Here you are your own fellow human/your religious sister, ivysunday ask her about hiding Sufyani maybe she know why does Sufyani has hidden himself to you.
I don't know what you ask.
And debate with us like this:
ref:Re: method of debating

Aetixintro wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

Note on evil people (or schizophrenia, if you will, deeper or not so deep):
First: they can't choose a real friend because of their fixation on evil. They choose monster-"friends" instead in order to fulfill priority no. 1, the Evil. However, monster-"friends" easily betray one another and as such are not friends at all, also because of the lack of cognition, the lack of consistent right and wrong, whatever the twisted logics of agenda.

Evil people can't get enough of evil. If they can produce more evil by deception, misinformation or whatever, they do just that!

So we have it, that only the ethical and moral can grant direction in life. All else has to fall in line in order to preserve decency. Thus, friends and enemies should be given to some degree, at least.
:study: :nerd: 8-)
Yes at all we understood everyone who has had one or more morality/deed among these, Therefore he is our enemy:
  • 1. Committing a type of fault/wrong/false repeatedly
    2. Betraying in bailment
    3. Breaking obligation
    4. Liar
We should not trust these animals while they abandon their own these deeds and change themselves and migrate from animal to human