Civil. Respectful. Intelligent. Thoughtful. Challenging.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Reply to topic
Yusef
First Post
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 pm  AN IMPORTANT QUESTION! Reply with quote

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 111: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:54 am
Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

There is no logical choice. Why would anyone be condemned for not believing the identity of a wandering preacher or an Arab trader? One would assume God to more efficient.

In any event, it would be absurdly unjust to punish people for ignorance. I expect the being that generated the universe is a bit more logical than you seem to suggest.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 112: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:04 pm
Christianity Vs Paulity

Like this post
marco wrote:

Yusef wrote:

There is no logical choice. Why would anyone be condemned for not believing the identity of a wandering preacher or an Arab trader? One would assume God to more efficient.

In any event, it would be absurdly unjust to punish people for ignorance. I expect the being that generated the universe is a bit more logical than you seem to suggest.

Which religion provides punishment 4 ignorance!!!?

The question is cleared,
This is viewpoint of Shiism:
    Prophet Moses[pbuh]
      1. Prophet Aaron[pbuh] & Joshua[pbuh]
      2. Samiri[evil]

Prophet Solomon[pbuh]
      1. Asif bin Barkhiya[pbuh]
      2. Harut & Marut[tester Angels for magicians]

Prophet Jesus[pbuh]
      1. The 12 saint disciples[pbu.th, all 12saints]
      2. Paul[evil]

Prophet Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A]
      1. The 12 saint Imams[pbu.th, all 12saints]
      2. Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Mu'awiya, Bani Umayyed, Bani Abbas, islamic republic governments[evils]

After these Prophets there were 2 choices:
    1. Continued doctrines of the Prophets
    2. Changing troubles of the Prophets and making people astray and fire of hell

Why do you SAMIRIANS name yourselves JEWS??
Why do you PAULIANS name yourselves CHRISTIANS??
Why do you UMARIANS name yourselves MUSLIMS???
Why do you TAGHUTIS name yourselves SHI'AS??
Why do you all 3 skipped the correct link/frequency/straight path/true way of your Prophets and have chosen and INSIST on all wrong/satanic/false ways??

And I forgot mention that Prophet Joshua[pbuh] will be among the companions of Al-Mahdi[pbuh] too.
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=906234#906234

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 113: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:13 am
Re: Christianity Vs Paulity

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

Try this from the Koran:

"Allah has promised the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the unbelievers the fire of hell to abide therein; it is enough for them; and Allah has cursed them and they shall have lasting punishment. " (9:68)

Ignorance of the "truth" of the Koran is unbelief.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 114: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:41 pm
Types of disbelieve

Like this post
marco wrote:

Yusef wrote:

Try this from the Koran:

"Allah has promised the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the unbelievers the fire of hell to abide therein; it is enough for them; and Allah has cursed them and they shall have lasting punishment. " (9:68)

Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell, wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them is an enduring punishment.

Ignorance of the "truth" of the Koran is unbelief.

What?? What??

This Verse SayS:
وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْمُنَافِقَاتِ وَالْكُفَّارَ نَارَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ هِيَ حَسْبُهُمْ ۚ وَلَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُقِيمٌ

Wa'ada Allaho Al-Munafiqeen wa Al-Munafiqaat wa Al-Kuffar......

Wel,
I talked about the Munafiq here: ref:Signs of false friends
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=963461#963461

And Kuffar:
Kufr means denying
And according to Shiism, there are 3 types of Kufr:
    1. Kafir Mulhed:
      Commies such as those who deny any god amd live among we religious people and their parents or forefathers had religion but they are commies

2. Kafir of ignorance:
      Commies such as Mongols or Amazonians whom there wasn't any prophet or messenger among them to guide them

3. Kafir Dhemmi:
      those Kuffar whom believe in God and the Resurrection Day and His Messengers but Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A]

Well,
Those Kuffar that Qur'an Mentions here, these are the group number 1

When and Where has pointed to murder or punishing ignorant people!!!

Plus,
The word Kafir means denying means the Truth arrives to one, and he denies that!

Take a while one who hasn't ever met the Truth how can believe!!

Goto top, bottom

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter