Civil and engaging debate on Christianity and religious issues

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:14 pm
Reply
Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post (1): Aetixintro
Energy doesn't appear physically except when it's changed into physical matter. It took scientists thousands of years before Albert Einstein confirmed God's Holy Word with his theory of relativity.

Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the WorldS (multiverse) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Einstein learned the SAME thing. He learned that matter and energy were the same. In order to make matter, it takes energy to produce matter in physical form. Then, you will have things which are seen, but made from things which do not appear to the eye.

WHERE did the energy to make 3 Universes or Multiverse come from, you might ask. Below is the answer for it tells us where God lives:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Can any one here who believe that Genesis is only figurative and not LITERAL tells us HOW Moses or other ancient men, who lived thousands of years before science, authored the the Book of Genesis... and knew that (theory of relativity)? Of course not. It took men thousands of years before Albert Einstein discovered that Scientific Fact, correct?

It's PROOF of our Awesome God

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:42 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
Gen 1:1-2 In the beginning God Created the heaven (Hebrew - Air) and the Earth (Hebrew -Ground). And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness (Death) was upon the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

God doesn't tell us exactly in the Bible that He made everything from nothing (ex-nihilo). Again, here’s what He told us which agrees with Albert Einstein's discoveries 2k years later:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Albert Einstein learned that energy and matter are opposite sides of the same coin. God simply flipped energy into matter in the beginning - but without form and void.

God knew that in order for Death to be defeated, He would have to send his Son into our physical world to give light/life and to mold the FORMLESS Earth / Ground (like Dust)... and destroy the darkness/death which was upon everything God had created APART from his invisible spiritual realm. To be APART from God spiritually, is subject to Death.

The emergence of Light was when YHWH, the Son of God, came forth or begotten from the invisible Spirit of God into the physical world when He commanded and spoke the first Word in the beginning and said… Let there be light; and there was light. (Gen 1:3)… before anything is made that was made… before the world was.

Again, WHERE did this invisible energy come from?. Based on the cited Scripture, below, is the answer for it tells us where God lives:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen
.

Then, on the 3rd Day, YHWH or Jesus, the Son of God, took some of this physical matters - air, dust, and water - and FLIPPED it again into Energy, at the Big Bang, which cooled and became our Cosmos. That's the way the Supreme Intelligence of Creation makes our worlds.

Our God is an Awesome God

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:30 am
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
[Replying to post 2 by seve]

Genesis 1:1 begins by telling us the 3 elements created before the first Day. It was air, dust, and water. Jesus took some of the air, dust, and water, and changed it into energy by causing a Singularity. Exactly as Jesus knew it would, matter inflated from the Black hole made by the first of the first Huge Stars to implode and become a Singularity which produced other Universes.

Can someone tells us HOW ancient man Moses knew this? It's proof of our Literal God, for ONLY God could know this scientific Truth thousands of years ago, literally speaking, and leave the story in His Holy Word for a man to read and understand. The story has been there for thousands of years, but we are just now beginning to understand that it was written by the Supreme intelligence of creation. His name is YHWH or Jesus, the Son of the invisible God.

Millions of years later, the Universe had cooled enough to become visible. Genesis 2:4 gives us the Day this Big Bang happened. It was the 3rd Day the SAME Day the first Earth was made, which was the 3rd Day according to Genesis 1:9-10.

God also got the FACT that Stars didn't shine until the 4th Day, which was millions of years AFTER the Big Bang. This is a recent scientific discovery. There is NO way any ancient man Moses could have possibly known this.

Again, it's proof of our awesome God.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:50 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
[Replying to post 3 by seve]

Quote:
God also got the FACT that Stars didn't shine until the 4th Day, which was millions of years AFTER the Big Bang. This is a recent scientific discovery. There is NO way any ancient man Moses could have possibly known this.

Again, it's proof of our awesome God.


What? The "4th Day" is part of a religious creation myth so has no relation to anything in the real world, or to science. Moses is a mythical human being who didn't actually exist (like Adam, Noah, and many other imaginary people of the bible), so he didn't write Genesis. But how can you believe in the Big Bang hypothesis at all if you believe the biblical creation myth is actually, literally true?

This series of posts (which are basically just preaching), certainly do not prove the existence of any god (the one from the Christian bible, or any other of the thousands humans have invented). You can't claim a proof of the existence of a god by referencing the holy book that invented the god.


Last edited by DrNoGods on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:55 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
Genesis 1&2 is an Outline of ALL of the events leading to the Creation of the Perfect Heaven. Most of the rest of the Bible refers to the present 6th Day, but ALL of the Bible refers to the events of God's 6 Creative Days. That's why we are taken back to the 3rd Day at Gen 2:4. The narrative is adding details to the events listed in Gen 1. Both accounts Gen 1 & 2 agree totally and in detail.

Since God sees the end from the beginning, Isa 46:10 He wrote the complete HISTORY of His Seven Days in the first 34 verses of Genesis. At Gen 2:4 the narrative RETURNS to the details of the THIRD Day.

Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

In other words, the first 34 verses of Genesis tell us the ENTIRE History of God's 7 Days of Creation, including events which will NOT happen until AFTER Jesus returns to this Planet. Gen 1:28-31.

Here’s a Brief Summary of how you should read the first five verses of the the Book of Genesis - The Beginning:

Genesis 1:1 Is a Preface or Introduction - The Story of the Beginning of the Physical World
Genesis 1:2 Tells us the condition of the deep - formless / void - before the making of the physical world.
Genesis 1:3 The bringing forth of the LIGHT before anything is made that was made - before the world was.
Genesis 1:4 The division of light from darkness - the first work of old.
Genesis 1:5 The evening and the morning the first day of creation.

Based on the above perspective of the cited texts, our physical heaven and earth that we know of today is still formless and void on the 1st Day of Creation. The 1st formation of the firmament of Heaven took place on the 2nd Day - Gen 1:6-8. The Earth was formed/made on the 3rd Day NOT Gen 1:1

God bless

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:18 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
DrNoGods wrote:

[Replying to post 3 by seve]

Quote:
God also got the FACT that Stars didn't shine until the 4th Day, which was millions of years AFTER the Big Bang. This is a recent scientific discovery. There is NO way any ancient man Moses could have possibly known this.

Again, it's proof of our awesome God.


What? The "4th Day" is part of a religious creation myth so has no relation to anything in the real world, or to science. Moses is a mythical human being who didn't actually exist (like Adam, Noah, and many other imaginary people of the bible), so he didn't write Genesis. But how can you believe in the Big Bang hypothesis at all if you believe the biblical creation myth is actually, literally true?

This series of posts (which are basically just preaching), certainly do not prove the existence of any god (the one from the Christian bible, or any other of the thousands humans have invented). You can't claim a proof of the existence of a god by referencing the holy book that invented the god.


Dear DrNoGods,

Either debate or run but stop whining and complaining about what was posted by others, unless, you can REFUTE it with facts - Scripture, Science or History. Anything less than that is just a loud NOISE!

Also, I will appreciate if you stop projecting your own weaknesses on us. It's unprofessional and is unacceptable.

Thank you.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:59 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
seve wrote:
Genesis 1:1 begins by telling us the 3 elements created before the first Day. It was air, dust, and water. Jesus took some of the air, dust, and water, and changed it into energy by causing a Singularity. Exactly as Jesus knew it would, matter inflated from the Black hole made by the first of the first Huge Stars to implode and become a Singularity which produced other Universes.

Can someone tells us HOW ancient man Moses knew this?


Air, dust and water aren’t elements. How is anything created ‘before’ the first Day? Wasn’t Jesus born thousands of years later? By what process did Jesus change air, dust and water into energy? Was it nuclear fusion? Was Jesus just floating around in space when he did this? I suppose he would need some of the remaining air to breathe.

Also, if Jesus caused a Singularity, then he would have, by definition, used up all of the air, dust, water, space, time and his own physical being in order to achieve this. You can’t have a singularity plus something else. So are you saying that Jesus ceased to exist once the Singularity was created?

What’s the order of events here? You mention the singularity first, but then mention ‘huge stars’ imploding, black holes and matter inflating from them, which led to a singularity and ‘other universes’. Can you offer some proof of Jesus understanding stellar physics to this extent? Where exactly in the bible are black holes described? If the air, dust and water existed in sufficient quantities to eventually coalesce into a star, then a black hole, how would matter ‘inflate’ from this?

That’s quite a lot of questions, but as this was posted in the ‘Science and Religion’ forum, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. We are all here to gain better understanding, after all.

And to answer your final question, I’m not sure that ‘ancient man’ did know this.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 8: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:34 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
[Replying to post 6 by seve]

Quote:
Either debate or run but stop whining and complaining about what was posted by others, unless, you can REFUTE it with facts - Scripture, Science or History. Anything less than that is just a loud NOISE!


Debate what? You've not posed any question for debate. All you've done is state the standard interpretation of the Genesis creation myth, in a preaching format, in the Science and Religion debate section of the website. Do you have a point to debate, or are you only here to preach?

Quote:
Also, I will appreciate if you stop projecting your own weaknesses on us. It's unprofessional and is unacceptable.


Care to elaborate? I responded to your three initial posts where you replied to yourself in the second two posts, and I pointed out that you are simply preaching. Your personal interpretation of the Genesis myths and their connection to modern science (eg. Relativity) was not accompanied by any point for debate. There is no connection, of course, because the creation story of Genesis is not science, or real ... it is just one of many religious creation myths. But again, do you have some point for debate?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 9: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:18 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
seve wrote:

[Replying to post 2 by seve]

Genesis 1:1 begins by telling us the 3 elements created before the first Day. It was air, dust, and water. Jesus took some of the air, dust, and water, and changed it into energy by causing a Singularity. Exactly as Jesus knew it would, matter inflated from the Black hole made by the first of the first Huge Stars to implode and become a Singularity which produced other Universes.

Can someone tells us HOW ancient man Moses knew this? It's proof of our Literal God, for ONLY God could know this scientific Truth thousands of years ago, literally speaking, and leave the story in His Holy Word for a man to read and understand. The story has been there for thousands of years, but we are just now beginning to understand that it was written by the Supreme intelligence of creation. His name is YHWH or Jesus, the Son of the invisible God.

Millions of years later, the Universe had cooled enough to become visible. Genesis 2:4 gives us the Day this Big Bang happened. It was the 3rd Day the SAME Day the first Earth was made, which was the 3rd Day according to Genesis 1:9-10.

God also got the FACT that Stars didn't shine until the 4th Day, which was millions of years AFTER the Big Bang. This is a recent scientific discovery. There is NO way any ancient man Moses could have possibly known this.

Again, it's proof of our awesome God.


First off, Genesis was put in writing about 900BC and not by Moses. Second why are there two different accounts of creation???

Third, Can you answer some questions about your god? What is your made of? Be specific. How big is your god? Where is heaven located? What is a soul made up of?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 10: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 pm
Reply
Re: Genesis - The Beginning.

Like this post
Diagoras wrote:

seve wrote:
Genesis 1:1 begins by telling us the 3 elements created before the first Day. It was air, dust, and water. Jesus took some of the air, dust, and water, and changed it into energy by causing a Singularity. Exactly as Jesus knew it would, matter inflated from the Black hole made by the first of the first Huge Stars to implode and become a Singularity which produced other Universes.

Can someone tells us HOW ancient man Moses knew this? It's proof of our Literal God, for ONLY God could know this scientific Truth thousands of years ago, literally speaking, and leave the story in His Holy Word for a man to read and understand. The story has been there for thousands of years, but we are just now beginning to understand that it was written by the Supreme intelligence of creation. His name is YHWH or Jesus, the Son of the invisible God.

Millions of years later, the Universe had cooled enough to become visible. Genesis 2:4 gives us the Day this Big Bang happened. It was the 3rd Day the SAME Day the first Earth was made, which was the 3rd Day according to Genesis 1:9-10.

God also got the FACT that Stars didn't shine until the 4th Day, which was millions of years AFTER the Big Bang. This is a recent scientific discovery. There is NO way any ancient man Moses could have possibly known this.

Again, it's proof of our awesome God.


Air, dust and water aren’t elements. How is anything created ‘before’ the first Day? Wasn’t Jesus born thousands of years later? By what process did Jesus change air, dust and water into energy? Was it nuclear fusion? Was Jesus just floating around in space when he did this? I suppose he would need some of the remaining air to breathe.

Also, if Jesus caused a Singularity, then he would have, by definition, used up all of the air, dust, water, space, time and his own physical being in order to achieve this. You can’t have a singularity plus something else. So are you saying that Jesus ceased to exist once the Singularity was created?

What’s the order of events here? You mention the singularity first, but then mention ‘huge stars’ imploding, black holes and matter inflating from them, which led to a singularity and ‘other universes’. Can you offer some proof of Jesus understanding stellar physics to this extent? Where exactly in the bible are black holes described? If the air, dust and water existed in sufficient quantities to eventually coalesce into a star, then a black hole, how would matter ‘inflate’ from this?

That’s quite a lot of questions, but as this was posted in the ‘Science and Religion’ forum, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. We are all here to gain better understanding, after all.

And to answer your final question, I’m not sure that ‘ancient man’ did know this.


Well, as far as our Religious Belief of the Scripture is concerned, we consider Air, Dust and Water as the basic ELEMENTS needed in the Beginning of the Making of the Universes..... combined with the brightness of the glory of the the Lord, which is brighter than the noon day sun... that caused this nuclear reaction / fusion of other matter during the Big Bang. See additional detail explanation at the bottom of this post.

The Son of God was at the bosom of the invisible Almighty God Father in the Beginning BEFORE the Making of our Physical Worlds. YHWH or Jesus, the Son, came forth / begotten into the Physical World from the invisible Spirit of his Father, when God commanded His first "Word" in the Beginning and said, “Let there be Light; and there was light”(Gen 1:3).

He was AGAIN sent into our physical world in the New Testament and Made Flesh in the likeness of Man - and die for us to save us from our sins.

Also, try reading again my post # 2 - VERY SLOWLY - to learn the process, just in case I am mistaken of your natural talent, because....

“….. natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1Co 2:14

Now, let me briefly explain further the this so called "event horizon" or the edge of a Singularity which what actually "science speak" for the Big Bang of the present Cosmos.

There was darkness for 500,000-1 Billion years, in man's time, BEFORE the first Stars formed and exploded sending gases and other matter out into the Universe. As the gases and other matter were pulled together by gravity, fusion reactions occurred in some of the biggest of them, which we call stars, including our own Sun. What is interesting is Science teaches that our Sun came along some 9 Billion years, in man's time, after the beginning of our Cosmos.

Have a good day.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version