Is racism scientific?

Debate and discussion on racism and related issues

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Races in the Religion

Post #21

Post by Yusef »

Donray wrote: I did not know that ISLAM is a racist religion. Exactly what race is the superior race?
Islam nor Judaism aren't racist,
The Religion introduced races for us, Superiority not guaranteeing for paradise!
Racism is not introduction races!
It's some jews whom are racist and think God ViewS them as chosen race!!
Not Judaism.

Indeed in a country such as iran or afghanistan there are many races including:
Turkish
Lori
Baluch
Kurdish
Persian
Hazara
Pashtun
Etc..

And you see all of them are racist with so much pride but the 2 best races, Hashimite and Persian!!
And for you know, they are reversed!! Means in afghanistan they see themselves under Pashtuns, and in iran they see themselves fewer than Lors/Kurds/etc.. and never i see Persians in both countries have been had pride/dogmatic about government!! Never!
I tell both: Whatt!!?? It's you Persians that the great history is registered with your name! How do you see yourselves fewer than those who there isn't any honor in their history!!
Persians whom in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, is regarded!

Well,
Shi'a Hadiths
A verse of Qur'an SayS: "God Sent Qur'an Arabic and Ajam agreed that and if Was Sent Ajami, Arabs wouldn't agree"
Hadith says this is about Persian
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Donray
Guru
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm
Location: CA

Post #22

Post by Donray »

Yusef: You don't know what a race is. What you named are countries and not races.

Again is Islam says any race is better then Islam is a racist religion.

Modern scholarship views racial categories as socially constructed, that is, race is not intrinsic to human beings but rather an identity created, often by socially dominant groups, to establish meaning in a social context.

Caucasoids, Negroids, Mongoloids and Australoids as the four major races of humans.

So, tell me which of these races are the Muslims?

User avatar
Danmark
Site Supporter
Posts: 12697
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:58 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Racism

Post #23

Post by Danmark »

Yusef wrote:
Well,
I quoted these differences between races from the highest ranked scientists means the Twelver[pbu.th]

And
Islam and Racial Superiority
( Verse 13 )
يٌا أَيّ�هٌا النٌّاس� إ�نٌّا خَلَقْنٌاك�م مّ�نْ ذَكَر� وَأ�نـثَى وَجَعَلْنٌاك�مْ ش�ع�وباً وَقَبٌائ�لَ ل�تَعٌارَ��وا إ�نَّ أَكْرَمَك�مْ ع�نْدَ اللٌّه� أَتْقٌـك�مْ إ�نَّ اللٌّهَ عَل�يمٌ خَب�يرٌ

اکرمکم = Akramakum = honorest/benevolent of you
عند الله = End Allah = Along God
اتقکم = Atqokum = the more doer Taqwa of you

This verse never stands opposite side of that Hadith!
Still you have cited no science, no scientific understanding whatsoever. It appears you are claiming Islamic scriptures equal scientific evidence. They do not. Do you understand what science is? Let's be clear, science, the scientific method is not a matter of 'just because a scientist says it.'

Science proceeds by a rigorous methodology:
First a question is asked and terms are defined in ways that can be observed and tested. Then experiments are performed with adequate records kept so that anyone can repeat the process. If the experiment is done properly, anyone can repeat the experiment and get the same results.

The problem with 'race' is it cannot even be properly defined. There is so much variation within each traditional 'race,' that the very term itself is meaningless.

For example, within each 'race' there is great variety of skin color. There are Japanese with very light skin, whiter than many caucasians. There are Japanese with very dark skin, some darker than with some Africans. Plus, homo sapiens has been interbreeding for thousands of years resulting in intermingling of tribes and other gene pools.

If you want to contend that your scriptures say some races are superior to others, then first you must define what a 'race' is, and come up with an 'operational definition;' that is, a definition that can be tested by observation, rather than just declared to be true by some arbitrary religious claim.

In any event, there is much in the history of Islam that suggests everyone is equal; however, tribalism and racism are invidious. Men corrupt their own religion:

If Islamic theology and law were color-blind, Muslims were not. There is a considerable body of what can be termed ethnographic literature written by Muslims, in which Muslim geographers and others describe the physical characteristics and the moral qualities of different ethnic and racial populations. Reflecting the increasing diversity of Muslim society as time progressed, ethnic and racial hierarchies were a contested issue in this literature. Where one author would assert the supremacy of Arab over Persian or black over white, another would defend the virtues of the group in question. A common ethnographic schema was one privileging neither black nor white, but the "brown" people of the Middle East. For the tenth-century author Abu Bakr Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Hamadhani ibn al-Faqih (writing in 902/903), the "pale brown color" of the people of Iraq was "the most apt and proper color." Unlike the Slavs of the north, with their "blond, buff, blanched and leprous coloring," or the Zanj and Ethiopians of the south, "black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired," "the Iraqis are neither half-baked dough nor burned crust, but between the two" (Lewis, 1974, vol. 2, p. 209). For many medieval Muslims, brown was beautiful.
https://science.jrank.org/pages/7674/Is ... -Race.html

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Branches of Races

Post #24

Post by Yusef »

Donray wrote: Yusef: You don't know what a race is. What you named are countries and not races.
nope.
What you think are countries, these are a few races are existed in only 2 countries Iran and Afghanistan
Donald wrote:Caucasoids, Negroids, Mongoloids and Australoids as the four major races of humans.
This is just a division from today's scientists.. not divisions from our Scientists!
This is like to when one tells Japan is the technologiest country,
And one replies Nope! Asia is not more technologist than Europe!!
Danary wrote: So, tell me which of these races are the Muslims?
it shows it's you whom doesn't know what a race nor what a religious is

Danmark wrote:
In any event, there is much in the history of Islam that suggests everyone is equal
show me one from Qur'an or Hadith of Shi'a
Because i'm one who claims would loves to be a follower of Shi'a-Islam

I now was searching in the google for find the Ahadith of races and didn't find..

But as I remember those above 10000 Hadiths i've read, i bring you several of them as several important Rows/Columns of the Crossword and you can insert them between your own Studies/Experiences and solve many other Rows/Columns..

Yusef wrote:
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[TheTwelver] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234
Shi'a Ahadith
  • √ ...if you knew how God Has CreatED humans/people then wouldn't condemn anyone!
    God Put within people 40 attributes/manners and each one of these 40 has 10 attributes and each one of these 10 has 1000 attributes and God Gave one a few, Gave one the more, Gave one completely! And those are we Ahl-ul-Bayit that have full/complete these manners
    THIS HADITH POINTS TO DNA/CHROMOSOME/GENETIC

    √ Aql[wisdom] is a gift from God, and God Gave one a few, one the more and more... and it's studying and experience that grows the wisdom! One who God Has Given him the more, he should thank God for that! and God ExpectS everyone depending on his Ability..
    The narrator asked: How we can recognize that!?
    Answered: it's depending on talking one tells him and speed of getting that talking!
    One you see that when hears your very first words of sentences, he gets that successfully
    One later,
    One more later
    One the more up to
    One you tell him complete sentence and he ask you repeat again
    Up to one who tell him several times and he doesn't know..

    √ 70 sins of an ignorant be forgiven until a sin of an aware be!
See friends,
Race is such as PC,
suppose you have several PCs with several performances

Are these equal together:
CPU Octa-core 3GHz/ RAM 16GB/..
CPU Celeron 300MHz/ RAM 32MB!??

again the previous example i brought,
One the first PC as can process Astronomy/Engineering/... quickly and hi quality
Also can process Viruses quickly!!
Suppose one celeron PC process Virus!!!

And it depends on we ourselves what we enter in our DiskDrives and process...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Donray
Guru
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm
Location: CA

Re: Branches of Races

Post #25

Post by Donray »

[Replying to post 24 by Yusef]

Again, do you belive in superior races? If so could you list the order of
ALL races? If not, then maybe you don't know races. Most scientists say there are no races if you have scientists that belive in races (biologists) please list about 25.

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Re: Branches of Races order

Post #26

Post by Yusef »

Donray wrote: [Replying to post 24 by Yusef]

Again, do you belive in superior races?
again! Who am I that my opinion be important or not but while i QUOTE from....
ref:very simple self foolishness test
Donray wrote: If so could you list the order of
ALL races?
till now i haven't ever read any Hadith about order of ALL races but the same I quoted:
Among Arabs: Hashim
Among Ajam: Persian

Hashim was grandfather of grandfather of Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali two cousins and two the bestest creatures of God Salawatullah Alayhim both.
The same Sun and Moon whom the Woman[Fatima - S.A.A] was covered
And their 3's generation 12 Imams of Shi'a the same 12 stars of the woman in the book of Revelation of John[pbuh]

Ajam are non-arab races of around them including: Turks, Lors, Kurds, Baluchs, Afghans, etc...
If I say Uzbeks, it's wrong because Turks are the same race
Donray wrote:If not, then maybe you don't know races. Most scientists say there are no races if you have scientists that belive in races (biologists) please list about 25.
( Verse 13 )
يٌا أَيّ�هٌا النٌّاس� إ�نٌّا خَلَقْنٌاك�م مّ�نْ ذَكَر� وَأ�نـثَى وَجَعَلْنٌاك�مْ ش�ع�وباً وَقَبٌائ�لَ ل�تَعٌارَ��وا إ�نَّ أَكْرَمَك�مْ ع�نْدَ اللٌّه� أَتْقٌـك�مْ إ�نَّ اللٌّهَ عَل�يمٌ خَب�يرٌ
Shi'a Hadith
شعوبا = Sho'uban = means the same branches of Ajam
قبائل = Qaba'el = means the same branches of Arab

Maybe i don't know races!! Haha... do you think you are talking with a kid!? Haha...
yes i don't know races because of i'm not a biologist.
But the races our greatest scientists have introduced to us

And most scientists say many things.. you shouldn't look at all of them..

Scientists the fools were told wr should drink 8 glass' of water daily..
But Hadith commands don't drink water while you haven't been thirsty!


[Replying to post 23 by Danmark]
Image
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Danmark
Site Supporter
Posts: 12697
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:58 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Branches of Races order

Post #27

Post by Danmark »

[Replying to post 26 by Yusef]

Thanks for making your views crystal clear. You believe religious myth and polemics over science. There is little point in discussing matters of fact and science with someone who is determined to rely on religious nonsense over things that can actually be observed.

User avatar
Danmark
Site Supporter
Posts: 12697
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:58 am
Location: Seattle

Post #28

Post by Danmark »

Today the Racist in chief projected his own qualities again calling Al Sharpton a conman and Elijah Cummings a 'racist' while attacking a largely black community in Baltimore. Whenever he makes a racist statement his approval rating with his base goes up. He is knowingly pandering to racists.

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Re: Branches of Races order

Post #29

Post by Yusef »

Danmark wrote: [Replying to post 26 by Yusef]

Thanks for making your views crystal clear. You believe religious myth and polemics over science. There is little point in discussing matters of fact and science with someone who is determined to rely on religious nonsense over things that can actually be observed.
what a fact is!??

There is little point in discussing matters of fact and science[religious] with someone who is determined to rely on fools' nonsense over things that can actually be observed in the future


Shi'a Hadith
......Answered: have you ever gone deepest of heaven or earth that recognise there is any god or not!??
Ref: [Youtube][/youtube]


Why do you insist talking about raceS is the same racism!???

Today one of fools in our company told me:
Arabs brought some words to iran for insulting Persians, and those are:
They say Dayyuth to the cuckold
Take a while Dayus was a king of Persia!

I replied:
First, this is Dius with "S" and that is Dayyuth with "TH" !
Second, it's possible that within these above 200 languages of the world, there be several words like these..
For example we iranians tell Axle of wheels of cars, "Polos"
Take a while "Polos" we tell also "Paul" the satan whom invited Christians to worship Prophet Jesus[pbuh]!
Arabs tell Hotel, "Fandoq"
Take a while we Persians tell Fandoq to "Hazelnut"!!

He replied Why do you insist and advocate Arabs??
Aren't you Persian?? Aren't you Iranian??

I replied: do you want to i be a fool and say drivel?????
-----------------------------

You say and insist like his method of debating!!

Knowing and knowledge of parts of races! Is this racism???

Racism means i humiliate one and say i'm better than you because of Race!

Take a while ask your friend,
All of those races of Iran and Afghanistan are racist but these two Hashimite and Persians!!!

All of those always tell we kurds/Lors/Turks/Pashtuns .... are the best.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Willum
Savant
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:14 pm
Location: The formerly Great US of A
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Post #30

Post by Willum »

First off:
Only Judaists and Christians sin, according to their religion they are foul and abhorrent and unworthy of their deity.

Those of us who do not follow their religion don't sin, because sin is an affront to their god.

So is racism a sin?
No, God condones racism, there are several God- approved Genocides based on the very topic.
There are those that say slavery based on race is routed in the Bible. It is called the "Curse of Ham," and those that make it say Ham, a black man, was cursed to serve asians and whites by Noah.

So, too many precedents for non-sinful nature of racism in the Bible.
Fortunately the laws of me aren't so primitive nor barbaric.

Post Reply