Wootah
Savant

Is racism scientific?

Post #1

Post by Wootah »

Is racism scientific?

Answer seems yes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... -says/amp/

Isn't our racism just part of our sin nature?
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #31

Post by OnceConvinced »

Yusef wrote:

I replied: do you want to i be a fool and say drivel?????
Yusef wrote:
There is little point in discussing matters of fact and science with someone who is determined to rely on religious nonsense over things that can actually be observed.

:warning: Moderator Warning

And there is little point in debating here if you are going to hurl insults at members. We have rules of civility here and you are expected to follow them. No personal attacks.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Danmark
Site Supporter

Re: Branches of Races

Post #32

Post by Danmark »

[Replying to post 24 by Yusef]

Gibberish! Accepting fairy tales like from Hadeeeeths and nonsense from the Core-ran when they contradict what we can observe with our own senses teaches us the unworthiness of your phony 'scriptures.' Infidels can defy this religious balderdash with impunity because we have no fear of imaginary gods and phony prophets.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Rankings of humans/people depend on:

Post #33

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 31 by OnceConvinced]
When I wrote these???
I quoted these from our dear father, Danmark.

Well,
Rankings of humans/people depend on these things:
  • 1. Race
    2. Living in Cities Vs Villages
    3. Taqwa/Wara'
    4. Spirituality
    5. Civilizations
    6. Studying
    7. Experiences
About each one of above we have Shi'a-Hadith

Means the better than better person is one who lives in Japan, Tokyo, and is Persian or Hashimit and hasn't ever drunken wine and is learning sciences and does Salawt[SayPrayer] and detest Taghuts and has experienced many things...

Means a non-Persian who doesn't drink wine is better than a Persian who drinks wine..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Danmark
Site Supporter

Re: Rankings of humans/people depend on:

Post #34

Post by Danmark »

[Replying to post 33 by Yusef]

Since this post inherently claims to be inspired by religious belief; it provides an excellent argument against those beliefs. The post provides a perfect example of how religious belief can be used to denigrate others and to justify racism and bigotry.

Danmark
Site Supporter

Re: Branches of Races order

Post #35

Post by Danmark »

Yusef wrote:. . . things that can actually be observed in the future
:?:
Mmmmmm.... "things that can be observed in the future?"
Well... that's quite a trick, observing things that haven't yet happened.
How do you do that? :)

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Today's science < The Real Science

Post #36

Post by Yusef »

Danmark wrote:
Yusef wrote:. . . things that can actually be observed in the future
:?:
Mmmmmm.... "things that can be observed in the future?"
Well... that's quite a trick, observing things that haven't yet happened.
How do you do that? :)
suppose just 20years ago what!? Only 20 years ago one was read a Hadith of Shi'a that says: "at the AkhirruzZaman[End of Times] one is on the east and one other the west, and they look at their own hands and watch and speak with each others"

Well,
The science will be arrived at a position that the same things Religions say..
Such as the same example of Video Chatting

At all this is problem of toxay's science that hasn't arrived at the greatest science [The Religion] what has come from The Root of Science[God] through the greatest scientists [The Twelvers]

2Dbunk wrote:

Quote by agnosticatheist in the Househusbands thread, post #13, Science and Religion. (I refer you there for a running brouhaha on the contradiction below:)

I believe that men and women are equal.
]it's not important that one believe what... take a while there is everything under Religion;

Shi'a-Hadith
√ Don't make consultation with women, because brain of woman is host of interpretation of Satan
√ Angels are absolute Wisdom, and Animals are absolute Emotionally, and Humans are both, and while a human makes his wisdom upgraded more than the emotion, therefore he will be higher-rank than Angels; and while males his emotion higher than wisdom, therefore he will be lower than animals.
√ Brain of woman is not capable equals than man
√ in many laws of Shari'ah, two women equals a man

2Dbunk said in reply:
Former Prime Minister Thatcher and Germany's Angela Merkel are examples of what women are capable of achieving
I think this is for greatness of Germany. And how do you know if instead of Angela Merkel there was a real man, then Germany would be better than now!??
Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 31 by OnceConvinced]
When I wrote these???
I quoted these from our dear father, Danmark.

Well,
Rankings of humans/people depend on these things:
  • 1. Race
    2. Living in Cities Vs Villages
    3. Taqwa/Wara'
    4. Spirituality
    5. Civilizations
    6. Studying
    7. Experiences
    8. Gender
    9. Foolishness
And i forgot/mistaken mention that these 9 item is not insurance of Paradise! But these are the same capability of the PC i exampled.
Mainboard, CPU, RAM, CACH, SDD, Power Supply, OS,...

And means one who i exampled in Tokyo lives and X and Y...
He is not the highest ranked!
But he is on the highest ranked POSITION to be one of the best people!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Noah, Ham, Shem, Japheth. great Japeth

Post #37

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 36 by Yusef]

Excuse me
My keyboard automatically typed.

That is Inspiration instead of Interpretation

Means the woman is how created that her brain is state/host of inspiration of Satan.

Also, maybe one has highest points in 8 items of the 9, but its foolishness make him fewer than one who doesn't have any point about those 8 items but doesn't have also foolishness!
And for this reason you will see him better than one other!
Also he will be closer to God than that other!

Well,
Shi'a Hadith
  • العسکری (علیه السلام)- عَنْ عَبْدÙ� الْعَظÙ�یمÙ� الْحَسَنÙ�یّÙ� قَالَ سَمÙ�عْتÙ� عَلÙ�یَّ بْنَ Ù…Ù�حَمَّدÙ� الْعَسْکَرÙ�یَّ (علیه السلام) یَقÙ�ولÙ� عَاشَ Ù†Ù�وحٌ (علیه السلام) أَلْÙ�َیْنÙ� ÙˆÙŽ خَمْسَمÙ�ائَهًْÙ� سَنَهًْÙ� ÙˆÙŽ کَانَ یَوْماً Ù�Ù�ÛŒ السَّÙ�Ù�ینَهًْÙ� نَائÙ�ماً Ù�َهَبَّتْ رÙ�یحٌ Ù�ÙŽÚ©ÙŽØ´ÙŽÙ�َتْ عَوْرَتَهÙ� Ù�َضَحÙ�Ú©ÙŽ حَامٌ ÙˆÙŽ یَاÙ�Ù�Ø«Ù� Ù�َزَجَرَهÙ�مَا سَامٌ ÙˆÙŽ نَهَاهÙ�مَا عَنÙ� الضَّحÙ�Ú©Ù� ÙˆÙŽ کَانَ Ú©Ù�لَّمَا غَطَّی سَامٌ شَیْئاً تَکْشÙ�Ù�Ù�Ù‡Ù� الرّÙ�یحÙ� Ú©ÙŽØ´ÙŽÙ�ÙŽÙ‡Ù� حَامٌ ÙˆÙŽ یَاÙ�Ù�Ø«Ù� Ù�َانْتَبَهَ Ù†Ù�وحٌ (علیه السلام) Ù�َرَآهÙ�مْ ÙˆÙŽ Ù‡Ù�مْ یَضْحَکÙ�ونَ Ù�َقَالَ مَا هَذَا Ù�َأَخْبَرَهÙ� سَامٌ (علیه السلام) بÙ�مَا کَانَ Ù�َرَÙ�َعَ Ù†Ù�وحٌ (علیه السلام) یَدَهÙ� Ø¥Ù�Ù„ÙŽÛŒ السَّمَاءÙ� یَدْعÙ�Ùˆ ÙˆÙŽ یَقÙ�ولÙ� اللَّهÙ�مَّ غَیّÙ�رْ مَاءَ صÙ�لْبÙ� حَامÙ� حَتَّی لَا ÛŒÙ�ولَدَ Ù„ÙŽÙ‡Ù� Ø¥Ù�لَّا السّÙ�ودَانÙ� اللَّهÙ�مَّ غَیّÙ�رْ مَاءَ صÙ�لْبÙ� یَاÙ�Ù�Ø«ÙŽ Ù�َغَیَّرَ اللَّهÙ� مَاءَ صÙ�لْبَیْهÙ�مَا Ù�َجَمÙ�یعÙ� السّÙ�ودَانÙ� حَیْثÙ� کَانÙ�وا Ù…Ù�نْ حَامÙ� ÙˆÙŽ جَمÙ�یعÙ� التّÙ�رْکÙ� ÙˆÙŽ الصَّقَالÙ�بَهًْÙ� ÙˆÙŽ یَأْجÙ�وجَ ÙˆÙŽ مَأْجÙ�وجَ ÙˆÙŽ الصّÙ�ینÙ� Ù…Ù�نْ یَاÙ�Ù�Ø«ÙŽ حَیْثÙ� کَانÙ�وا ÙˆÙŽ جَمÙ�یعÙ� الْبÙ�یضÙ� سÙ�وَاهÙ�مْ Ù…Ù�نْ سَامÙ� (علیه السلام).
    The 11th Imam, Al-Askari[S.A.A] said: ...once in the arc of Noah came an wind and made Noah semi-naked and Haam and Yafeth laughed at their father Noah and Noah was asleep and was been awake and condemned and cursed both and said: God MakeS you[your generations] both slaves of Saam[Shem] and all Ham's generation will be blacks in Africa and all Turks, TSaqalibas, Gog, Magog, and China be from Japheth and others whites, Shem...

bjs
Prodigy

Post #38

Post by bjs »

[Replying to post 37 by Yusef]

:warning: Moderator Warning

It is completely unacceptable on this site to say that all women are inspired by Satan. This is extremely sexists and offensive.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Generations of Ham, Japheth, Sam

Post #39

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 38 by bjs]
First of all,
I haven't talked anything but i brought a source for that
Otherwise I would be a fool.
And anywhere i've said anything and forgotten bring any source you should ask me; then
  • If i don't have any source, I agree/submit/admit that i was a fool in that period;
    If i have any source, i will bring/provide
ref:very simple self foolishness test

Second;
The greatest/best women of the Paradise are 4:
  • 1. Fatima daughter of the Prophet
    2. Khadija wife of the Prophet
    3. Maryam the virgin, mother of prophet Jesus
    4. Asia wife of the pharaoh, step mother of prophet Moses
    Peace be upon all
Well,
  • Lady Fatima, the Prophet asked her:
    - Whom do you introduce as the best women!?
    - any woman who keeps herself within house and she doesn't see any man and no men see/meet/talk her
Well,
According to the human rights of today, Lady Fatima should say nope! We women are equal to men! And we should go anywhere we will and equals men!!

No friends,
IMVHO one of the most important reasons, it's politics that delays coming the Saviour
How!?
Because all of religious people want to make people NOMINALLY believers! Not purely!!
And hide many things from people..
See,
My elder sister-in-law has been changed since about 3 years, like me that became religious since 10 years..
And she accepts and submits that she is lower than men!
Because she herself chose religion and nobody forced her.

If you look at the posts i brought
ref:the dragon and 2 beasts are abusufiyan, abubakr, umar
You see i proved candidly that and it's not important that sunni muslims be sad or not
it's not important that it breaks unity of muslims
Of course suddenly it helps all to be separated between hypocrites and pure people
Suddenly many people find truths/facts and will be guided!

Well,
Comparison between Torah and Hadith
  • Torah/Genesis/9
    20 Noah began to be a man of the soil, and he planted a vineyard.3 21 He drank of the wine and became drunk and lay uncovered in his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father and told his two brothers outside. 23 Then Shem and Japheth took a garment, laid it on both their shoulders, and walked backward and covered the nakedness of their father. Their faces were turned backward, and they did not see their father’s nakedness. 24 When Noah awoke from his wine hand knew what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
    i“Cursed be Canaan;
    ja servant of servants shall he be to his brothers.�
    26 He also said,
    “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem;
    and let Canaan be his servant.
    27 May God enlarge Japheth,4
    and let him dwell in the tents of Shem,
    and let Canaan be his servant.�
    28 After the flood Noah lived 350 years. 29 All the days of Noah were 950 years, and he died.
  • Shi'a Hadith
    العسکری (علیه السلام)- عَنْ عَبْد� الْعَظ�یم� الْحَسَن�یّ� قَالَ سَم�عْت� عَل�یَّ بْنَ م�حَمَّد� الْعَسْکَر�یَّ (علیه السلام) یَق�ول� عَاشَ ن�وحٌ (علیه السلام) أَلْ�َیْن� وَ خَمْسَم�ائَهًْ� سَنَهًْ� وَ کَانَ یَوْماً ��ی السَّ��ینَهًْ� نَائ�ماً �َهَبَّتْ ر�یحٌ �َکَشَ�َتْ عَوْرَتَه� �َضَح�کَ حَامٌ وَ یَا��ث� �َزَجَرَه�مَا سَامٌ وَ نَهَاه�مَا عَن� الضَّح�ک� وَ کَانَ ک�لَّمَا غَطَّی سَامٌ شَیْئاً تَکْش���ه� الرّ�یح� کَشَ�َه� حَامٌ وَ یَا��ث� �َانْتَبَهَ ن�وحٌ (علیه السلام) �َرَآه�مْ وَ ه�مْ یَضْحَک�ونَ �َقَالَ مَا هَذَا �َأَخْبَرَه� سَامٌ (علیه السلام) ب�مَا کَانَ �َرَ�َعَ ن�وحٌ (علیه السلام) یَدَه� إ�لَی السَّمَاء� یَدْع�و وَ یَق�ول� اللَّه�مَّ غَیّ�رْ مَاءَ ص�لْب� حَام� حَتَّی لَا ی�ولَدَ لَه� إ�لَّا السّ�ودَان� اللَّه�مَّ غَیّ�رْ مَاءَ ص�لْب� یَا��ثَ �َغَیَّرَ اللَّه� مَاءَ ص�لْبَیْه�مَا �َجَم�یع� السّ�ودَان� حَیْث� کَان�وا م�نْ حَام� وَ جَم�یع� التّ�رْک� وَ الصَّقَال�بَهًْ� وَ یَأْج�وجَ وَ مَأْج�وجَ وَ الصّ�ین� م�نْ یَا��ثَ حَیْث� کَان�وا وَ جَم�یع� الْب�یض� س�وَاه�مْ م�نْ سَام� (علیه السلام).
    The 11th Imam, Al-Askari[S.A.A] said: ...lifetime of Nuh was 2500years, once in the ark he was asleep and an wind came and made Noah semi-naked and Haam and Yafeth laughed at their father but Shem covered him... then Noah had been awake and condemned and cursed both and said: God MakeS your generations both slaves of Saam[Shem] and all Ham's generation will be blacks anywhere be. and all Turks, Slavs, Gog, Magog, and China be from Japheth and others whites except them from Shem...
Well,
There are some differences between these two:
1. Lifetime of prophet Noah,
2. Noah how had been semi-naked
3. Generations of these 3 sons

DrNoGods
Prodigy

Re: Generations of Ham, Japheth, Sam

Post #40

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to post 39 by Yusef]
And she accepts and submits that she is lower than men!
Because she herself chose religion and nobody forced her.

In these posts quoting religious texts you are doing nothing but supporting the outdated and completely wrong views that people of the time (many centuries ago) had concerning women, as well as their views on race. Many muslims still hold these views because they believe the Quran is a holy book and its contents were dictated by a god.

But we know better than this in 2019 and these outdated views should be discarded. IQ tests have shown that men and women have nearly identical values for the center of the distribution of IQs about the mean (within about one IQ point), and the only quantitative observation that is consistent in such tests is that the width of the distribution is wider for men so that, statistically, there are more men at the extreme ends of the scale (both on the dumb side, and the smart side).

But the views expressed in so-called holy books like the Quran and the Bible are completely outdated and known today to be completely wrong, both in regards to women and to skin color, etc. If the Quran is your only source to support your views, I'm afraid you are many centuries behind as well as being completely wrong.

Plus, what does any of this have to do with the intersection of science and religion? Holy books cannot be used as supporting sources for claims according to the stated rules for this forum subsection, and if you try to support these ancient and outdated views with something other than your preferred holy book I think you will find that you cannot do it (and, in fact, modern science proves these old views are wrong).
In human affairs the sources of success are ever to be found in the fountains of quick resolve and swift stroke; and it seems to be a law, inflexible and inexorable, that he who will not risk cannot win.
John Paul Jones, 1779

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain