Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

ivysunday
Sage

Attention!

Post #1

Post by ivysunday »

Attention!
Focus on This Column with Over 100 Million Hits!!

Very few websites throughout the vastness of cyberspace attract more than a hundred-million hits. Should you not be focusing your interest on them?
1.  How did the universe come into being?
2.  How enormous is the universe?
3.  What are time and space?
4.  From where did humanity originate?
5.  Do other lives populate the planets orbiting other stars?
6.  Does heaven exist, or not?
7.  If so, what is heaven like?
8.  Will people transmigrate after their mortal death or simply disappear forever?
9.  Will people just lie quietly in the ground awaiting their return to life?
10. What will humanity’s future be like?
11. What is the composition of life?
12. What is the purpose of human life?
13. What are predestined relationships?
14. How did twenty parallel worlds come into being?
15. Is it reasonable to accept the division of thirty-six dimensional space?
16. What are the thirty-six universal mazes?
17. What are the differences among ignorant people, laities, mortals, sages, and saints?
18. Is the fairyland the same as the pure land?
19. What are supreme thinking?
20. What are the greatest crises that now face humanity?
21. How will humanity survive these great upcoming changes?
22. How does one enter into the fairyland?
23. And so on and so forth!

Here are clear and detailed answers and interpretations to all these questions.
Read them if you have the time and inclination; if not, just forget them because it must be more important for you to just earn money.
4318 articles with 100,174,381 hits
Latest release date: September 10, 2019
Newest published article:
The Ten-thousand-year World
(Chanyuan Encyclopedia)

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Attention!

Post #2

Post by Divine Insight »

ivysunday wrote: 1.  How did the universe come into being?
2.  How enormous is the universe?
3.  What are time and space?
No one yet knows the answers to these questions. Those who claim to know the answers are necessarily fraudulent in their claims. That much we can know. :D
ivysunday wrote: 4.  From where did humanity originate?
We already know the answer to that question. It was a very long process of natural selection and we as humans are direct descendants of primates. We are actually a member of the family of primates known as the Great Apes. Humans are apes. Whether people want to believe this or not is irrelevant. These facts are already known to be true.
ivysunday wrote: 5.  Do other lives populate the planets orbiting other stars?
Nobody yet knows and anyone who claims to know is making a false claim. Also, what difference would it make whether there is other life in the universe or not? Either answer does not lead to any particular conclusion beyond the facts that it presents.
ivysunday wrote: 6.  Does heaven exist, or not?
7.  If so, what is heaven like?
8.  Will people transmigrate after their mortal death or simply disappear forever?
9.  Will people just lie quietly in the ground awaiting their return to life?
No one knows the answers to any of these questions and if anyone claims to know the answers to these questions you can be guaranteed they are either delusional or outright fraud.
ivysunday wrote: 10. What will humanity’s future be like?
No one can predict the future. Again, anyone who claims to be able to do this is either delusional or fraudulent.
ivysunday wrote: 11. What is the composition of life?
We already know the answer to this question. See Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
ivysunday wrote: 12. What is the purpose of human life?
The purpose of your life is whatever you choose to make it.
ivysunday wrote: 13. What are predestined relationships?
Those would be relationships that are predestined to happen. Do you have any reason to believe that such things actually exist? If so, please explain how can you be sure that you aren't just jumping to those conclusions without sufficient reasons?
ivysunday wrote: 14. How did twenty parallel worlds come into being?
Please show the evidence that twenty parallel worlds exist.
ivysunday wrote: 15. Is it reasonable to accept the division of thirty-six dimensional space?
16. What are the thirty-six universal mazes?
Who claimed that such things exist? Do they have evidence for their claims?
ivysunday wrote: 17. What are the differences among ignorant people, laities, mortals, sages, and saints?
You can look up the semantics of those works in dictionaries. Beware, different dictionaries may offer different definitions as humans are not precise when it comes to defining the meanings of the word they invent.
ivysunday wrote: 18. Is the fairyland the same as the pure land?
That depends on how you decide to define your terms. :D
ivysunday wrote: 19. What are supreme thinking?
Yet again, another ambiguous human invented term for you to define and debate with other people.
ivysunday wrote: 20. What are the greatest crises that now face humanity?
Currently there appears to be quite many ranging from the destruction of the earth's ecosystem to economic and political social collapse, to the fall of modern societies that have become overly dependent upon technology, to nuclear war, etc.
ivysunday wrote: 21. How will humanity survive these great upcoming changes?
My guess is that they most likely will not survive and they will soon become extinct just like 99% of other species on planet Earth.
ivysunday wrote: 22. How does one enter into the fairyland?
23. And so on and so forth!

Until you can show that a fairyland exists asking how one might enter into it is a meaningless question. :D
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by ttruscott »

ivysunday wrote: Very few websites throughout the vastness of cyberspace attract more than a hundred-million hits. Should you not be focusing your interest on them?
Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

It is not honey that attracts flies...
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

[Replying to post 3]

The Script:"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

ttruscott: It is not honey that attracts flies...

Random Selection from The OP Link: Only one sun shines on the earth, and the same moon strokes the earth. Human beings have only one god—God, whether white, black, or yellow, is a God's people.

There is only one sun shining on the earth, only one love touching the earth, and only one God for the human beings - the Greatest Creator. We are the children of the Greatest Creator regardless of our races.

William: Who is creator of the Flies? The same One who is creator of the Bees....

The Script: Judge not lest you be judged.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #5

Post by ivysunday »

[Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

You know everything, you don't need to learn more. :D

ivysunday
Sage

Post #6

Post by ivysunday »

[Replying to post 3 by ttruscott]

So you have the truth? what is the Truth? :D

ivysunday
Sage

Post #7

Post by ivysunday »

[Replying to post 4 by William]

Thanks.
I'd like to share below with you, it is from the Chanyuan Corpus:
What we mean by seeking truth is to seek the Greatest Creator. Human beings have sought truth for thousands of years. Except having found the Greatest Creator, Who dare say "I have found truth" yet?
To seek truth departing from the Greatest Creator is to make vain efforts, is to deceive oneself and is to set bondage on human beings. Whether philosophers, thinkers, artists, politicians, scientists, religious leaders, or any other person who seek truth departing from the Greatest Creator, all their efforts will be in vain and false, confusing the humanity.
Lifechanyuan expounds the Greatest Creator with hundreds of thousands of words in order to reveal truth for human. However, when some people seeking truth get up to "the God in the Bible is not the real Greatest Creator", they are confused. It is difficult for them to accept when their inherent thinking pattern is overturned, and so they wanted to return to the starting point. It's just like a man who hanging from a cliff with a withered vine; he desperately wants to seize the withered vine and unwilling to let it go; as a result, he can not climb up the cliff, nor can he get down on the ground; so he can only swing in the air.
"I get a range out of you crosswise but a summit, sidewise; Different visages, from near or far, from low or high." The Bible, The Qur'an and Tao Te Ching, the Buddhist Scriptures, Science, Marxism, Mao Zedong Thought as such can only see either a ridge or a peak, either a distance view or see a close shot; only organically integrating these fragments which are seen from different profiles, we can see a probable panorama of truth. If we just grasp a part of it, and then attack the rest, this is just like the blind men feel an elephant, which can only leave us far from truth.
To seek truth and preserve truth is completely different from playing the concept game or moralization; it involves the life trend of each person. The water without a source is bound to dry up; a tree without root is bound to corrupt; the heart without soul is bound to die; a man without telegnosis is bound to transmigrate in a fixed circle again and again.
Truth is the key elements in the core value of human nature. Without truth, the person will be short of human nature. A man can not have a perfect human nature if he does not have the Greatest Creator in his mind because his brutish nature may break out at any time to harm others and nature. Is it possible to have a good future if a man is without human nature? It is just a day dream!

ivysunday
Sage

Post #8

Post by ivysunday »

[Replying to post 3 by ttruscott]

I'd like to share this article with you:

endurance

A blade on heart forms the Chinese character of forbearance, which is a way of humiliatingly seeking the existence in a desperation state. The Greatest Creator does not require us to live disgracefully. If we regard forbearance as an excellent quality of human nature, we would have completely departed from the principle that of well- being which is to say we have given up the freedom and human rights and we just serve as the role of cattle, horses, pigs and dogs.

Simply asking people to endure is the smoke ball released by the autocratic power and robbers in order to maintain their own vested interests and is the poison alluring people to commit suicide. If we break down the forbearance into suffering, tolerance and enduring humiliation in order to carry out an important task, which appear in the humility and reconciliation, in the pursuit of truth and in the devotion of cause, that is the symbol of goodness and beauty; but if we submit to humiliation, bear our shame and ignore it pitilessly in order to survive, we will indeed become a symbol of cattle, pigs and dogs.

I often queue up at oversea. If someone wants to cut in line, others would scold and stop him immediately; in this way everyone stands in line with a good order. But in China, if someone (especially a big guy with a frightening face) cuts in the line, few people would stand out to stop him. Why does this happen? For people have learnt to forbear and learnt to survive disgracefully.

In order to survive disgracefully, and many Chinese people have played the forbearance to its extreme: they are indifferent to hooligans molesting women on the street, the evil hand of the thief reaching into the pockets of others, those evil factory owner discharging toxic water into the river, watching the selfish lazy person to brazenly dump the rubbish in public places, seeing the people's asset entering the private pockets in disguised form, seeing a bully under the protection of a powerful person insulting the weak, seeing the merchants who are obsessed with money manufacturing the toxic food, seeing the marketing fake products, seeing……People do not feel ashamed about all those things. They endure the sufferings and have self-improved and owned some profound forbearing intension. So human nature has forfeited, and everyone has become the dignified monks who seem to be otherworldly.

Comrades, my fellow citizens and church members: Please, forbear it! To forbear it forever; to forbear it until the ground and the sky are reversed; to forbear it until the right and wrong are confounded; to forbear it until the ghosts and monsters are rampant; to forbear it until the Goblins in the Pantry; to forbear it until the sun and the moon are dimmed; to forbear it until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble; to forbear it until one is put in a coffin and sent to crematorium, until all our free and nice human life being buried by ourselves.

The famous dictum of the universe is truth, goodness and beauty, in which I do not find the forbearance. Tao is running strictly according to the law of life. Going against the Tao, one is certain to be punished severely, whereas, following the Tao, one is bound to be rewarded. The Greatest Creator will definitely not prefer forbearance; neither will the Gods nor the Buddha. Forbearance is the violation and desecration of life, is the rebellion and destruction of human nature.

Shall we continue to forbear?

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #9

Post by Divine Insight »

ivysunday wrote: [Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

I've learned to recognize snake oil when I see it.

Are you claiming to know the answers to all the questions you've posed?

If so, then I'd say that it's you who seems to think you know everything.

And if you don't know the answers to the question you've posed, then read my reply more carefully as some of the questions you have posed have already been answered with verified truth.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

ivysunday
Sage

Post #10

Post by ivysunday »

Divine Insight wrote:
ivysunday wrote: [Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

I've learned to recognize snake oil when I see it.

Are you claiming to know the answers to all the questions you've posed?

If so, then I'd say that it's you who seems to think you know everything.

And if you don't know the answers to the question you've posed, then read my reply more carefully as some of the questions you have posed have already been answered with verified truth.
Don't be so serious, i was just kidding. How could i know everything, I feel i am like a little child before nature. I got so many things to learn. :D

LIFE is a mystery, an inextricable mystery for human society.

The most lofty and greatest thing in one’s life is to explore LIFE!

The most significant thing in one’s life is to study LIFE!

The most joyful thing in one’s life is to revere LIFE!

The most peaceful thing in one’s life is to follow the path of LIFE!