Burninglight wrote:..He[Jesus(a.s.)] said like "Before Abraham was I
am" or I am the way, the truth and
The Imam Ali(a.s.) said like:
- The energy which converted the fire of Namrud to garden flowers for Abraham was I am..
- The energy within the ring of Solomon was I am..
- The energy which made the wood of Moses powerful was I am..
- The energy which was within the miracles of Jesus was I am..
- The energy which made Jesus able to conversation in childhood was I am..
- Within the miracles of Elisha, Elijah, etc.
- The Greatest Names of God which Adam used them and got forgiveness from God was I am..
* Also too many Hadiths say:
- God Created the world just for existence of Ali, and Created Ali, just for existence of Fatimah..
- Ruh-ul-Qudos[Sprit-the-Holy] is within The Prophet Muhammad and The Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imams] and nobody else..
- God Has seventy three The Greatest Name for His creatures. God Gave Jesus two of them; Gave Moses four, Abraham eight, Noah fifteen, and Adam twenty five of the Names of The Greatest. Then God Gave Muhammad seventy two the Names, and the one other is the Clairvoyance and it's the special for God and God Himself if Wana Give, Give somethings about sometimes of the clairvoyance to some Prophets and Imams.. And those 72 Names after the Prophet moved to Ali[the first Imam], then Hasan(2), Husayn(3), Sajjad(4), Baghir(5), Sadigh(6), Moses(7), Ridha(8), Javad(9), Hadi(10), Hasan(11), then The Mahdi(12)..
- The things of all of the Prophets including the holy wood and stone and book of Moses, the ring of Solomon, the war-coffin and book of David, the original books of Adam, Abraham, Noah, Jesus, Hezghil... and.. All of them moved to the last Prophet and the Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imam] and Now, those are with The Mahdi.
- The Twelver Imams were leader to anythings and anyone including humans, animals, jinns
Therefore the most powerful people in the whole of the history of creations were The Muhammad and The Twelver Imams and Now is The Mahdi(a.s.)
+ The above shouldn't be the reason for us to worship anyone except God The One The Almighty The Greatest!
..and wrote:..and no man comes to God except through me.
Once a Jew came to Ali and said "O' Ali, I accepted and believed in Muhammad the last and true prophet of God and you after the prophet"
then Ali asked him: "what about Jesus!??"
answered: "actually, I don't believe in him"
said: "Nope, your faith nevers useful. and you aren't a Muslim while you accept all of the Prophets Islam introduced"
And no one goes toward God except through one to one of the prophets as a link is.
..and wrote:Jesus forgave
peoples sins and raised the dead. Only God can forgive sin..
According to Qur'an, all of the prophets, Imams, and even pure people might forgive peoples sins, But no directly! through intercession between God and them.
Also! They aren't allow to intercede everyone who themselves want to!!
According to Islam, they're allow to use intercession just those who:
1- don't deny the day the resurrection!
2- don't deny the worshiping
3- don't live just for this world and it's pleasures
Goat wrote: Yusef wrote:
..and wrote:The anti Christ is one who stands in
place of Christ Jesus. Most popes
have been types of anti Christ, but
the anti Christ the son of perdition is
yet to come. He is the son of Satan
who comes in the flesh like the son
of God came in the flesh.
about the first part, I can say "Can
the Jews say: "The anti Christ is one
who stands in place of Moses the
and the other parts of your post We
Muslims accept as you.
Nope. the concept of the 'anti-Christ'
is alien to the Jewish faith.
Therefore, that idea would have no
i only brought an example for Mr. Burninglight to opens his mind and realizes if his reasoning be just these things, then we Muslims can bring those same things against themselves