Injeel of Luqa[Gospel of Luke] 21
- 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.
22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.
23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.
24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
25 â€œThere will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
- ...Al-Sufiyani murders human how the history never been experienced[even worse than Genghis Khan] and he cuts women's wombs and takes out their babies and cuts their heads along their moms then cuts the mums' heads...
- the most fearful times of the himan is 3 places:
1. While has been born from the womb
2. While Azrael[pbuh] meets for getting the spirit
3. While will be resurrected from dead
Suppose those babies of that times whp Sufyani kills them,
They will experience all 3 positions of the most fearings at once!!! Haha
- once prophet Jesus[pbuh] made Saam[Shem] resurrected and the witnesses saw all of his hairs are white!!
Asked him: O' Saam, Were you the same form when you were been died!!?
Answered: Nope! Now I thought this is the Day the Resurrection and it made me soooo much fearful! And my hairs have been white