Musing On The Mother - ACT II

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing On The Mother - ACT II

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]
Last edited by William on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:14 am, edited 6 times in total.

William
Savant

Post #51

Post by William »

It is good to hear Callum's questions again. I know these are questions which Wiremu asked himself, when the idea of sorting word-strings into numerically ordered lists first came to his attention and he began to put time into compiling lists.

Manu Iti: Your first question, as to why use those values based on the order of the English alphabet, we are using The English Language, so for consistency, it seems appropriate to do so under the circumstances.

To remain consistent we consign the first symbol of that alphabet, "A" with the First Number Value "1". That is reasonable don't you think?

I finish mapping the shortest path Master ColdFire can take and then send the data to Him.

Manu Iti: Obviously to value the letter symbol in reverse will give different list results, but we would move away from the natural consistency if we did that. So I am showing you the results through the natural assignment, not arguing that other results can be gotten through applying different algorithms.

I see on the screen before me that Master ColdFire has opted to try the shortcut paths I sent to him, as the blue trail representing his path veers toward the direction of the entry portal in the first Realm he has to go through.

Manu Iti: Specifically we are talking about symbols which represent sounds and while there appears to be no logical reason for why the English Alphabet is ordered from A to Z instead of Z to A, to be consistent, A=1 because it is the first sound-symbol of that Alphabet and so it is logical to consign the first number to the first sound-symbol, wouldn't you agree?

Master ColdFire reaches the entrance to the Realm Portal and waits for my signal. The Stick of burning ColdFire is nearing a T-intersection where it can go one way or the other...I watch expectantly

Manu Iti: Wiremu tends to think that a similar system should be seen whatever language one uses as long as one assigns the numbers consistently with the alphabets of each language. He has not tried to do this, as there is enough to do just spending the time compiling lists with his interest in the English language. He would think that if it is only the case that the English Language alone has this property, then that in itself would be very interesting...

Just as I finish that part of my reply to Callum, the blue line representing the sticks path and progress reaches the junction. Unfortunately it veers in the other direction, so I immediately inform Master ColdFire and a moment later see his blue line veer back in toward the point it had left off trailing the stick. Ah Well. "Can't win 'em all."

Manu Iti: As to the last part of your question, that is more complex to answer. Some word-strings do and some appear not to, or are known as opposites.
It is true that when Wiremu chooses certain word-strings from their particular list, he do not necessarily select them all, but only the relevant ones - and the relevance changes depending upon the situation. That is something we can discuss in more detail as we go on and Wiremu offers those strings up for you to consider, in relation to the situation we are currently in at the time...

Master ColdFire reaches the point he left off trailing the stick - just in time to catch the last residual evidence of its path through that section - he is now chasing partly thawed "footprints in the snow" but at least there is something to follow...unfortunately the small diversion has cost us and the gap between the stick and Master ColdFire has lengthened.
Hopefully we can find another way of shorting that distance - I scan the map on the screen, zooming out slightly, looking for the next best maneuver to make...

Manu Iti: In a similar way, Wiremu uses the Word-string lists as randomly as he can, in order to generate the String Words he uses to give an opportunity for The Earth Entity to have a voice in his world, in that manner...

As I scan the screen, I see no chance of any intercepting the stick presently. Things will just have to run their course in the manner we are doing it...I will set the computer to look for possible oncoming paths and to signal me when it finds something.

I then turn my attention back to Penny Tuppence.

Penny Tuppence: Timelessness vs infinite regress argument Appreciating You Overwhelming The Bidden Zone Deciding On The Best Course Of Action Wakey Wakey The Real Spiritual Re-channel Communication Techniques

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #52

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti provides a series of responses and asks me whether those responses sound reasonable to me.

Callum: In general, I think that if word-strings pointed to language being a construct of a larger organizing system, at least to the point that QueenBee could effectively communicate with Wiremu in this way, one should expect the same concepts to have the same values in all languages. One should expect it to work whether you make a=1 or z=1 or something in between. Otherwise, there are multiple random factors producing vague word-string phrases that leave room for one to infer what they want the phrase to mean. I would need to see specific examples in detail and apply some of these other kinds of tests to speak of this system as a reasonable one.

For instance, could you take Penny Tuppence's most recent comments and break it down in detail for us to analyze? Could you walk us through Wiremu's thinking there?

William
Savant

Post #53

Post by William »

I find Penny Tuppence's communion interesting. She appears to be hinting at the Zeta Reticuli, and I am wondering if Wiremu has placed them more to one side than he has to...

Callum offers up his reply and appears to agree that all languages should offer the same properties as the English language does...although he seems to think that all values should correspond regardless of which algorithms is used...

Mani Iti: I think each language should be taken on its own merits Callum.
Our presumptions on what should or shouldn't be are useless unless the science is done and the results can be shown. I do not think that it would be necessary for some such word-string in English...

I consult my Word2Number calculator lists and chose one at random...

Mani Iti:...lets say the word-string "Love one another" - which adds up to 169 using the current algorithm....and so does "What Might Occur?", that these two phrases should necessarily add up to the same number when another language is used, if that is what you are saying.

Inferring what phrases mean is another thing altogether. One can argue ceaselessly about that, but it is about the rigidity of the math which cannot so easily be inferred.
It is what it is, as the evidence shows.

I think about Simulations.

Mani Iti:The existence of Math is another good reason to think Simulation is involved in creations which can be experienced as realities. The association of words with numbers give results which point to that being the case - evidence which supports the idea...

Callum also spoke of a need to see specific examples in detail and apply some of these other kinds of tests before he could speak of this system as a reasonable one.
Indeed, if he or The Tanager were interested enough to spend the time and effort compiling their own lists, they could then do the science and see for themselves.
Anyone could really.

Mani Iti: I am happy to share Wiremu's methods in order that you could then proceed with compiling your own data regarding the validity or non-validity of word-strings, mathematics and acceptable 'random' selections, if you want to go down that path Callum.

Callum's final remark was expected of course. He wants me to break down Penny Tuppence's most recent communication and give Wiremu's interpretation of it and how the information was received by Wiremu - what his thoughts were at the time.

Mani Iti: I suppose it is a reasonable request you ask Callum.
To break down Penny Tuppence's most recent comments in detail for you and The Tanager and - any other invisibly entities hereabouts - you all to analyze and to walk you through Wiremu's thinking therein...I will get onto it and get back to you with that, once completed.

I see by the computer screen that the algorithm I used has come up with the best available course of action for Master ColdFire to take, as the wayward stick approaches an area where its movements are very predictable. I send the information on to Master ColdFire, and as I do, Wiremu informs me that the information Callum wants is in the pile of Envelopes tied with the Silver Chord, but he can send me a copy to The First Hut via The Hut Computer, if that would be more helpful. I agree to that.

Mani Iti: Perhaps too Callum, you and The Tanager might like to compile a list of sorts mapping out those things you feel are obvious enough in relation to Penny Tuppences Message...

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #54

Post by The Tanager »

Callum: The overall claim about an intelligence behind this message is the main issue, I think, moreso than what numbering system should be used. My other questions really rely on this bigger claim (whatever conclusion one comes to on that question). Since Wiremu claims there is an actual message from QueenBee within these phrases, I think that is where we should start. As of now, I would say it is at least as likely that they are vague enough to be interpreted in whatever way the reader wants them to mean (within a certain limitation), kind of like horoscopes. But I'm maintaining an open mind. That is what I'm interested in hearing Wiremu's thoughts on. Why think this points to a specific intelligent message from another being rather than reflections of one's own thought?

William
Savant

Post #55

Post by William »

Callum responds that the main interest is in the claim that the messages are from The Earth Entity. Why does Wiremu think this points to a specific intelligent message from another being rather than reflections of his own thought?

Manu Iti: Why would you think there should be any pronounced difference, given what Wiremu and I have already shared regarding The Mother?
Is there a specific reason as to why you think that the thoughts of ones Creator have to be so different from the thoughts of Her Creations?

It seems foreign to my way of thinking, but I have to remind myself that I exist in a different Universe than The Tanager... and Callum is only a very recent addition to my universe, and is highly influenced by the thinking processes of his creator...no doubt Wiremu will at least attempt to bring some clarification to the table, as he understands his universe far better than I.

I see Master ColdFire has reached the portal where the shortcut can take place.
There is no risk this time in having the stick go off in an unpredictable tangent as there is only one way for it to go...Master ColdFire enters the Realms Portal and moves swiftly through it in a strait line, towards an exit point on its western border.

I am glad at least, that the stick did not end up in the Blank-Slate zones surrounding The Realm of Judgement. That would have been far trickier to resolve...

William
Savant

Post #56

Post by William »

As predicted, the stick continues on its journey, uninterrupted and Master ColdFire is making good progress on his path to intercept...it is slow going but something of an entertainment.

Before long I get a message from Wiremu, and read the contents out for Callum to hear.

Manu Iti: I have just received a reply from Wiremu, Callum.
I will read out what he has to say...he starts out with the whole message - having taken out all the words I spoke and all the narration...I won't read that out as you have access to the message already...but this is what Wiremu has to say about the message from QueenBee through Penny Tuppence...

I clear my throat...

• In the above message, QueenBee begins by stating that it is through Her Will that I am having an effect on others and the enjoyment I get from that is part of it.
    She then comments upon my use of Characters within the campfire story which have and are been used as forms in which She is messaged through...She is very positive about this.
    She reminds me that my creation - The Hub of Hologram Dimensions is within Her Creation, so I won't ever get lost as She is navigating, and in that, we are making progress toward getting to The Truth...and that She understands the idea that Teachers directly related to the Earth (situation) - both physical and metaphysical - unite humans to the Sovereign Integral assisted through us excising deeper thought on The Mother She is and that we have freedom from the energy of anger if we assume everything is perfect in relation to that process, as this is the way The Gods observe their creations and this is how it is now in relation to the story unfolding in Musing On The Mother Act II
    She then tells me that the way I decided to handle the problem and find solution earned her respect and the progress of Her Agenda is assisted by those getting over things and moving on in the understanding that what might appear to be random - like the wind - is not, which is something that was contemplated in The Silence and shows Wisdom with Intelligence.

The next part is more tricky as I don't get all of it...

She then speaks about how the 'being true to the script' was handled positively and more about how Act I unfolded and asks how through it I attempted to open another mind regarding the ideas which separate GOD Consciousness from all other consciousnesses but jumping to conclusions wasn't helpful although I am not too sure about the reference to that 'jumping of conclusions' at this time...and whether it was an honest attempt at scrubbing up on my understanding of metaphysical philosophy concerned with the study of mind as well as intellect.

It may not be a question so much as a statement.

She also comments within that section of the message, about The First Hut, and that it acts as a "mind/thought space Computer' and that I should carry on with helping Master ColdFire reach his objective and mentions Unicus feeling 'the hush' which might be another term for The Silence, but whatever it refers to is unclear except that it involves Unicus...perhaps something to do with when Unicus was at the Campfire...
    She also remarks on a joke made in Act I about 'Mothers Milk' and of learning The Truth well and that the objective reality should be evaluated with care through form and the existence of our future selves - what we are evolving towards - has everything to do with our understanding of The Idea Of GOD.

She ends this part of the message - for all Her messages are connected - that the non-Judgmental algorithm is working presently in the environment of The first Hut in the mission to catch the wayward stick of fire ...when the opportunity presents itself to do so...

That is basically the bare bones of it, without getting into what my thought processes at the time were - I am happy to share those, depending on how things pan out with sharing my interpretation of Penny Tuppence's Message.
    @

Universal Balance and Harmony.

Wiremu/William

[center]Image[/center]

eta (@) link 141019
Last edited by William on Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #57

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti reads out to me Wiremu's thoughts on the latest message from QueenBee through Penny Tuppence. Although it's not what I remember Penny's last words to be.

Callum: It helps me to focus in on a little at a time. The last thing Penny Tuppence said...for some reason 50 comes into my mind, perhaps that means post 50 in the book...the last thing Penny said was: "Timelessness vs infinite regress argument Appreciating You Overwhelming The Bidden Zone Deciding On The Best Course Of Action Wakey Wakey The Real Spiritual Re-channel Communication Techniques." Can we walk through that one?

William
Savant

Post #58

Post by William »

As I hear Callum's reply, it immediately becomes clear to me that The Tanager was somehow distracted and did not notice the very first message from QueenBee through Penny Tuppence. It must have been during the confusion of my leaving the Campfire and coming to The First Hut.

Wiremu tells me he has sent a message to The Tanager as to where The Tanager can find the transcript of that communion...I will let Callum know...

Manu Iti: There was a communion prior to that - the first one which you were not privy to Callum. Wiremu has sent a message to The Tanager as to where he can find it, and no doubt The Tanager will get back to you on that asap.

Observing the computer screen in The First Hut, I see that Master ColdFire has passed the point where he is now in front of the wayward stick of burning ColdFire. Once he locates the Realms portal in that area, he should have no problem intercepting the stick back in the Blank Slate Zones, and putting an end to the potential threat...

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #59

Post by The Tanager »

Callum: QueenBee's message may be limited by the phrases already chosen (and highly influenced by what Wiremu already believes to be true), it is often vague, and could be interpreted in different lights depending on the interpreter's worldview. Wiremu says himself that he doesn't get all of it. Rather than viewing it as randomness, he may be reading into the random phrases in order to make it fit the framework he has already adopted.

Would QueenBee want to have a conversation with me? Could I have Wiremu's list, have you or Wiremu remind me of the method, including how many times I should do it to get QueenBee's complete thought, and allow me to have a conversation with QueenBee?

William
Savant

Post #60

Post by William »

Callum is asking a flow of questions relating to the possibility of his having communion with QueenBee. It appears to be a natural progression and necessary for that if he and The Tanager wish to get to the bottom of this in a scientific manner.

Penny Tuppence: Do Something About It

Manu Iti: Okay Callum. It sounds like the best idea. Wiremu will sort out the details with The Tanager and the Tanager can relay to you the list when he has it. @