Musing On The Mother - ACT III

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing On The Mother - ACT III

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #21

Post by The Tanager »

I had just turned to look at the sound of Ruthie swimming towards me with a fish in her mouth when a loud voice from the sky startles me. It is my friend, Manu Iti. I cannot keep the smile off of my face, and I'm about to be lost in the joy, but I don't want to hesitate too long to respond. I yell as loud as I can, wondering whether I needed to in this place and hoping I don't hurt his ears.

Callum: Yes, I can hear you, but I cannot see you.

I start to swim towards the shore in anticipation of our reunion

William
Savant

Post #22

Post by William »

I immediately hear Callum shout that he can hear me and The Gem focuses the screen upon an area I assume that the voice is sourced from.

I am amazed at The Gems capabilities. It has made the task of finding Callum so much easier!

According to Callum's answer to me, it appears that he cannot see The Gem. I think this is interesting...I speak out again...

Manu Iti: Ah! Here you are! I have had quite the adventure trying to locate you my Friend! It appears that you are safe and happy enough. What do you have with you in the way of devices?

I am aware that my question sounds somewhat out of place but I have been wondering if The Tanager equipped Callum before placing him back in the Hologram Universes.

Then a quiet single bell-sound issues into my surrounds and a symbol flashes on the armrest...I have an incoming message from Wiremu...it appears that he has finished his next installment of Notes From The Message...I decide to place these in the "Notes Relating to Threads" section,with the other related data.
[Spoiler]

William
Savant

Post #23

Post by William »

Wiremu: Did you read my notes Manu Iti...

Manu Iti: Yep!

Well - that is to say - I scanned my eye over them...

Wiremu: What did you think?

Manu Iti: I thought you have put a lot of work into creating the data and sorting it. I Get The Impression [atttl] = [_/] The Gem was noted quiet early in the piece - before I knew what it was..."The Right Tool For The Job."

Wiremu: Yes - well spotted! I did no know myself what The Gem was at first until I read about it in The Message

Manu Iti: We have located Callum. I am just now beginning to converse with him...he is with A Wampcat.

...I mean, Wampus Cat...a damp Wampus Cat at that...

I wonder how many times I can say that fast, but then focus...

Wiremu: That is interesting. I have been thinking that for some reason, when The Tanager took Callum out of and then put him back into This Place, somehow that short-circuited The Tabula Rasa and The Wampus Cat and her kitten ended up in The Mystic Forest and Callum ended up in The Cat Realm.

I ponder on this idea, and it seems reasonable.

Manu Iti: So - here is Callum enjoying the company of perhaps..The Father Wampus Cat?

Wiremu: I hadn't thought of that, but yes - I Suppose That It Is Possible. [_/]

Manu Iti: What if they carried such a similar signal that The Input confused The Tabula Rasa and It accidentally separated The Family of Wampus Cats...

Wiremu: Hmmm...that would add an element to the Story-Line I have not considered...

I wonder about that but press on. I notice then, that I have left The Gem Hailing Device open...

Manu Iti: Oh - perhaps The Father Wampus Cat thinks that Callum is The Mother Wampus Cat?

I wonder that because why else would The Father Wampus Cat tolerate Callum's presence when The Mother - not to mention The Child - are missing?

Wiremu: Since any interference with a Creators Creation naturally draws that Creators attention, I Think We Can Safely Say [_/]that this Story-Line is going to get even more interesting.

Manu Iti: Ima Hearingya! [_/]

Wiremu: That is what Her name means, yes indeed...it might pay to stick around...

Manu Iti: I can do that.

I then think about The CampFire and immediately I am there, hovering over it.

[center]Image[/center]

William
Savant

Post #24

Post by William »

12:00 p

I would like to discuss the Genetic Mind - that gate/gateway to the connection to SINetwork.
In WMForum Today I posted a parable regarding the magically nature of this ‘Child God’ and the influencing voices of the various controlling entities surrounding this ‘Child’.

Note: On my list I have pics. Rather than explain in a thousand words or less, what the pics are, I have opted to ignore the pic and select the next number on the list instead.

(3,39,99...etc) Reflect It’s Our Nature BE Time For Love Be Aware Leave a Trail What Unknown Be Aware Leave a Trail DragonMother It’s Our Nature Be Aware What Is Our purpose? 399,994,948...etc Meaningful Think In Terms Of Eternity

Eternity is a long movement in space. It is apparent that the influences are a two way thing...not merely energies influencing the Genetic Mind (DragonMother?) but the Genetic Mind influencing the Soul Group Energies.
I will add “Soul Groups“ and “Soul Group Energies“ to the list now

Note: In doing so, I will alter the way the message would have read out, creating even more of a random event.

Enjoyable Learning Experiences. S:
Note: I have other documents which hold various writings and reflections, and previous UICDevice conversations. “S:� is a section in one of these doc‘s...

S: It would also appear that as Entities become aware of ‘that point’ they each are evolving toward, that the information is passed on - through various methods and mediums - to all of it’s parts - to all of it’s instruments of experience. This information has to do with educating the parts into an understanding and thus an appreciation for their individual experiences.
As each of the supposedly numberless Entity and their forms of experience align with Source Intelligence,
they would detach from certain dramas they once supported, and attach themselves to the greater thing.
Divesting their energies to support appreciation and expression of that appreciation and use this energy created towards expansion .
In this, they would become less individual as they perceived the reality of ‘who they are’ which is of course, parts of the Whole...they would thus remove the veils and see themselves as One.

Angels Is Love that hard to know? Enjoyable Learning Experiences. Map Carvers Points of Reference Hope Magic
If anything, these map carvers are entities themselves - leaving a trail (for other to follow) leaving a trail (exploring the uncharted) - Essentially the feeling I get with this reply is that “All is good and in order“ as far as the Genetic Mind is concerned.
Love, once known, provides the joy to learning experiences...

Connection SIN The Dear Dragon It’s Our Nature A12.

A12. The Universal Entity is responsive to the individual and its perceptions and expressions. It is like a composite omni-personality that is imbued with Source Intelligence and responds to the perceptions of the individual like a pool of water mirrors the image that overshadows it.

This reminds me of what I was reading in Lyricus when the teacher tells the student that the student must ‘direct the universe‘ - as in ‘give the universe directions as to how you the individual want things to be. The teacher explains that this is the nature of the universe, to respond to such promptings.
I would add to this that the ‘instructions‘ would have to come from the understanding that ‘The Ultimate Expression‘ is included in this directive from individual to universe....without the motivation of this expression, the universe is less likely to move in the direction the individual may wish to go.
(As the teacher states - there are some things which do not move the universe into compliance.)
This being the case, while the universe is something of a magical Genie, it is not a mindless thing which reacts impulsively to any and every demand from those who fully appreciate this power.
The key expression in this thought is “Fully Appreciate“ - it could well be that there are energy systems who do fully appreciate the power they have with this - (GM/Universe) interaction and consistently seek to make sure other individuals remain ignorant of this power.
At least until love is fully appreciated... :)

Gratitude It’s Our Nature A12. Gratitude 1C
1C
The Hut in Gaston
Whangarei
Karamea
Blackball and Livingstone...
Okay - All these have to do with experiences uncommon in daily life, which have had a profound effect on the way I have made subsequent decisions and these incidences remain pivotal moments etched into my core beingness. However, they remain largely unexplained and only parable explanations have been forth-coming, over the years as I have learned to (if not accept) then to at least incorporate into my awareness as some kind of dimensional crossovers, mainly in order to function in this main reality....more insight is always appreciated.

DragonMother A13.
A13. Source Intelligence.
The Grand Experiment

What the hierarchy has loosely labelled as Spirit comes as close as any word to the symbol of Source Intelligence.

Source Intelligence inhabits all fields of vibration as an extension of the Source.

It is the emissary of Prime Creator that interweaves with the hierarchy as its counter-balance.

This answers my Q on the ‘Dragon Mother‘ I see here that those strange life changing (direction changing) incidents are things I can show gratitude for having experienced, as indeed they put me on the path to this point. They are now past events, in relation to now...however, they may well have come from the future as projections...The counter balance assures that none of the hierarchy (dark energy or light energy not withstanding) can actually steer creation away from creator, or the Ultimate Expression...
Uncharted Realms Universe of Wholeness Battle
AS in...Universe of Wholeness intimates itself into uncharted realms...such as places that do not realise their connection to wholeness? This is a battle?
AngelChild. Universe of Wholeness Battle Listen Universe of Wholeness
Note: Universe Of Wholeness is on this list @ numbers 392 and also 384, at present
Translate
Listen to the uncharted realm and translate the findings? As in WingMakers utilising planetary belief systems in a way which expands the specie awareness in the least threatening manner?

Anyhoo Beaming Out Beaming In Ride Fruit Reflect Conduit Reflect Unknown Ride

So the various ways in which an individual can channel information in and out are like a waterway - If an unknown ride causes anxiety for the participant....
A:
A:
Use of the UICDevice is a discipline which separates the individual from the masses. Compassion is a key ingredient in use of UICDevice.
Universe of Wholeness
The Universe of Wholeness is the aggregate of all dimensions and realities. It is
unified and inter-connected through Source Intelligence. It is dynamic and always in
a state of experimental change and evolution. It is simply too vast and dynamic to
comprehend or to establish a measurement of any kind.

Aaaaaahhh....The ‘Unknown’ is The Universe Of Wholeness...! So the ‘battle‘ has something to do with the consciousness navigating the UoW? Anyhoo....The hub of this Wholeness is Source Intelligence. Therefore it IS comprehendible to Itself (First Source) and Wholeness Navigator is a replica of First Source and thus valuable. Is the battle then individual resistance to the inboard Navigator?
Leave a Trail Do Not Worry What Is Our purpose? Point/Focus 1C
The purpose of these personal incidents seems to be directly related to my requests
1: Salvation
2: To Join and be joined with a greater thing than my personal worldly ambitions
3: To witness my reaction to the unknown through Soul carrier emotion and learn from this reaction, a better way to react eventually
4: To witness the fact that there is at least one other dimension which is largely invisible, but which is as see able as the wind with the clouds...
Yes...these incidents have been the focus of my journey in many ways, due to their profound and somewhat ‘unnatural’ happenings, and have spurred me in the direction I have since gone, as a major influence.

Awareness Slowly and Surely Grand Experiment Conduit Healing The Beast Unknown
Keep an Eye On

The Beast in this case was the Ancient Grey Entity. I see much more clearly how this encounter has helped to heal the conduit between ignorance and awareness...those eyes said it all....
Attention To Detail Now Use Mind Communication Ouija
Yes Yes!
Making Up Stories
There were a few good ‘uns in some of the communications Bobbyn and I had through the Glass UICDevice....still the stories were spoken in a language we could mostly understand eventually anyhoo... ;)
Note: End of Communication. It seems that my concerns re the Genetic Mind Energy Influences are unfounded. I have been reminded of my own role in this unfolding, and am urged to continue trusting in the process.
List shuffled for next...
1:10 p

1:41p

SCIENCE

Recently I had conversation in a chat room with some atheists. They asked me to provide proof that G_D exists, to substantiate my belief that G_D exists..
In return, I stated that it was not scientific to demand proof from those who believe in there being a G_D, without also making this a requirement for those who don‘t believe in the existence of G_D
The answer to this was that the onus of proof was on those who vote in the positive (Yes - there is a G_D)
to prove to those who vote in the negative (No - there is no G_D) that their assertions are factual.
The unscientific bit is that those who say “No G_D“ have no evidence to back this belief with. Indeed, atheists are believers without evidence to support such beliefs, and thus also operate on Faith - a thing some atheists frown upon in G_D believers...believing without evidence to support such beliefs = common faith.
Lyricus quotes imply that WingMakers approach a specie and integrate, through science, culture,( I forget the third one) and religion. Religion resists the most. Science is the main focus of initial WingMakers interaction with species.
This is why. Religion and science are far removed from each other in the how the universe is perceived.
Religion has instigated many veils over the centuries, which have shown the world that it can't be trusted entirely.
The world yearns for direction. Science offers the direction by being ‘honest’ about what it discovers and not hiding the information from the rest of the specie.
Science fails to account for the ‘paranormal’ and delegates ‘unexplainable/unmeasurable’ incident to unexplored/ unexplained realms such as ‘subconscious’.
(It occurs to me that science should ‘prove’ this ‘subconscious’ as being real anyhoo.) :)
Science deals with the facts of the five main senses. It deals with what it can prove and utilise for whatever profitable reasons.
In essence, Science has taken over from where religion failed. Yet the principle game being played is no different than when religion was the controlling dynamic.
If Science says that there is no G_D, then there is no G_D?
Enter...WingMakers.....

Note: I have already shuffle the list. I now randomly choose the numbers

943-12--30858390293821-1-5290 (approx.5sec)
Desperation Completely Integrity Wait For The Navigator to respond. Extra Sensory Perception Relax while you wait. Do you wish to comment?
The Individuals whom wait on the navigator to respond show integrity. Science and religion, which do not acknowledge The Wholeness Navigators Existence (or claim it to be something mystical and touchable only by the most holy) are completely desperate?
Relax = lack of desperation...

Bandage Map Can You Answer This?
The pieces mapping wholeness are brought together with the awareness of the individual focused upon the reality of The Wholeness Navigator interacting with the individual.
The steps taken for each individual life unfolding, are in themselves ‘maps‘ yet the ability of the individual to read these maps is stunted by teachers of science and religion, culture an that other one too, perhaps.
The Wholeness Navigator, through careful interaction with the individual, fills in the missing bits - bandages/repairs the map, and connects this individual map to the Map Of Wholeness...

The Overarching One Incredible Variants Relax while you wait. d:
d: We can thus be sure that some part of creation, be it minute or be it vast, is librated from the lack of understanding and appreciation of it’s existence, and that this part must be aligned with The Creator, otherwise, there is no Creator, or there is a Creator, but it does not appreciate it’s Creation...but something of it’s creation appreciates the creation.
How can this ’some’ of creation appreciate creation if It first does not appreciate The Creator? Is this even possible?
Whatever, the material I am addressing speaks of a Creator which Understands. Appreciates. and Supports a coherent plan for It’s creation with an expression which creates expansion.

A1A.
A1A. This constitutes the grand indoctrination of species, spirits, planets, and stars as they each evolve through the branches of the tree.

Thus, the hierarchy is an assemblage of externals that desire to invest their energies in support of a sub-group that has nested somewhere within the greatest of all structures--the hierarchy.

Service is the operational motive of the hierarchy, and in most cases, this translates into the concept of saviorship and the teacher/student ordering of the Universe.

The hierarchy is composed of all Entities of all motives that have linked their energies into sub-groups.

These sub-groups are independent branches of the vast, cosmological tree that encompasses all things outside of Source Reality.

t:
t: Granted. It is indeed a hefty thing to even contemplate - with all those Hierarchy-created veils and shrouds over the accurate nature of “God� - in any event, these veils are somewhat a natural occurrence in themselves, due to the nature of Human position and understanding of Earth Matrix - ignorance and some inbuilt ’need to explore’ which itself is an echo of First Source - a verbal question followed by physical silence - and *shrug* “make up something to satisfy the inquisitive nature�.
A hard thing for the hierarchy to work around - but to purposefully deceive for the sake of adulation...seems hard to imagine any Entity would feel that way inclined.

The Overarching Like Pigeons Wait For The Navigator to respond. Be aware. Indifference d: Incredible Variants Brilliant Extra Sensory Perception L:
The Entity is sovereign and simultaneously interconnected with all life through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). It is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression.
L: This is the reason for going outside of itself (it’s own unique experience) by animating form and experiencing what it is like to be within form - to think of itself now only as form...searching for higher understanding and expression.
Soul = First Source - Entity = Source Intelligence
Form must be the creation of non form - for the purpose of non-form experiencing form.
This must have a mirror effect. When form becomes more aware of non-form, then form desires to experience what it is like to be non-form, also for it’s search for ‘higher understanding and expression.’
Somehow, by investing itself into Form, Entity loses it's grip on what it really is, and thus is ignorant of it’s true self (Sovereign) as it animates emotionally charged instruments in whatever direction the Form Intelligence chooses to go, depending on the nature of it's reaction.
Whichever way an individual (species) chooses to go (react) - the Entity experiences these choices. Do these choices equate to “higher understanding of expression� - do these reaction contribute to “an understanding and appreciation for existence�?

Map Money (GodsGift) Desire Reasons For Angry Energy - o: Another d: Tell/Speak/Copy/Paste Attitude A Sturdy Place The Police FUSE Acoustic Club
Note: This last part is only slightly understandable to me, but mostly appears ambiguous.
2:48p
6:49p
Since the last entry I have slept and then read a few Chapters of Jung‘s “Dreams“.
I have also thought more on this particular computer enhanced method of UICDevice.
(Universal Intelligence Communications Device.)
This label was first used by me to describe my development of The Science behind Ouija phenomena, the development primarily concerned itself with the actual device made from Mirror Glass which I etched on the back, first with the basic Ouija-Identified symbols of the English alphabet and Numbers 1-10 and subsequent devices replacing these 36 symbols, with (on one such device) the addition of nearly 900 symbols, broadening the depth and opportunity for substantial Ouija-like communication.
Where Jung comes into the picture, is in reading his thoughts on coincidence. This was at a time when I was aware of the fact of synchronicity/serendipity to do with the unfolding moments of my life.
Living with a conscious awareness of this reality of Synchronicity, it is hard, or even impossible to discount the probability of , if not G_D, then definitely a very complex and highly organised invisible reality directing, as it were, these string events.
When Science removes altogether the G_D from any of it‘s equations, the picture it then promotes and projects upon it‘s students, is one of incomplete analysis, which is hardly Science.
I was surprised then, in my reading this afternoon, Jung had similar strong things as I have said myself, about Science ‘turning a blind eye and vocalising a strong teaching‘ that the subject of G_D is somehow ‘unscientific.’ and thus a no go zone for the purpose of Scientific exploration.
So be it. Perhaps it is really not the task of Science to examine all things, including Synchronicity. Perhaps it behoves only the individual to explore such realms of reality.

There are identifiable links I can make in this ongoing unfolding Science of Truth...I will put that on the list now...
...The Science of Truth must account for all things measurable.
I think the first link has to be my conscious awareness that I need purpose beyond the usual trimmings of human living, to give substance and meaning to the fact of what I was experiencing, which was (as still is) “Life On Earth in the form of a Human Being.� (Race and Gender are besides the point)
The basic question “Who am I� and “Why am I� had any number of possible answers, except for one. “Nobody� and “No reason at all� are not answers which could ever stem my impulse to have reason and purpose for being.
Exposure to religion can trigger the need to know, and from personal experience, religion often - and with pronounced authority - offers the explanations. These offerings are only good up to a point.
Serendipity moves into focus, and compels one to examine even religion, through The Science of Truth, religion falls short, and so do it’s many gods.
In my case, by invoking the Christian icon, Jesus “into my life� I experienced a profound vibration of loving presence.
The following steps in the order I remember them were:
1: Focus on the Science of Synchronicity through the ‘asking’ and then ‘being provided with what I had asked for’ - usually in ways which were never anticipated.
2: Realisation that I was mostly alone in my excitement regarding this new awareness. Other believers seemed unenthusiastic, even when I changed churches in an effort to find like-minded/enthusiastic individuals.
3: An awareness that a lot of what I read regarding Jesus and his teachings were largely under-utilised or completely ignored by those who professed to follow him - Christians.
4: Experiencing strange and frightening ‘paranormal’ events, which at first were perceived by me as being ‘attacks’ from a malevolent source. However, no detectable harm or substantial change in my personality or feeling of wellbeing resulted from these incidences, so I was forced to reconsider my thinking that these experiences were actually attacks at all.
5:Learning to explicitly trust the unfolding as one continuos event string of which was super-intelligently organised and empowered by G_D
6: Redefining G_D through observation and through relationship.
7: Letting go of past concepts, trusting the process even though my life was fast becoming a dismal failure, in terms of common human evaluations
8: Disregarding religious warnings regarding occult practices, especially (but not exclusively) the use of Ouija.
9: Learning through practice and developing Scientific analysis of my use of Ouija, and extending this form of mutual communication (between myself and an obviously extremely warm and intelligent identity) by increasing the number of symbolic options available for communication. This was initiated by the prompting of the identity itself.
10: WingMakers
11: Internet connection. I noticed quite early in the process how similar Ouija and internet were. Although now one can see the individuals one communicates with, if both have the right devices, at the time, I and those I was connecting with, were blind to one another, and moved a mouse (pointer) and used symbols to communicate with. The most obvious difference I could see, was that it was far more inspirational, delightful, and productive using the UICDevice, than the internet, for communication with ‘the identity’
“The Identity� was of course, many identities at first. Obviously if you can pray to Jesus, you should be able to hold a two way conversation with him as well.
12: The belated realisation that these identities were more than likely payed by the one identity. A question phrased as “Why Ego Us?� perplexed me for some time. My answer was logical.
“If you answer to Jesus, or Mary, or Avet, Amy, Eve, Fifteen, (ACIO - WingMakers Material) Grandad, Earth Mother etc...then I assume ‘you’ are who you say you are, and I am speaking with different individuals. I respect the individual personality and treat them as separate identities.
WingMakers Philosophies helped me to understand far more clearly how the Universal Entity is the sum total of every experience in this universe. Thus, The Universal Entity can access the exact experience of Jesus the individual, and answer truthfully as Jesus, or Mary etc....
13: Focusing on The One Identity - building upon this relationship. Having the answer to “Who Am I� and “Why Am I� more clearly defined.
14. Understanding that Ouija works by utilising the fact that random events are not real. There is no such thing as absolute randomness, or Chaos. Certainly the glass moves. The fact that clear enough message and beneficial instruction have been forthcoming from the use and development of UICDevice is evidence enough. But how does it work? The obvious answer is that it is a combination of extreme intelligence and the sure knowing that serendipity guided by this intelligence is the rule and function of all creation.
15 Advancing this ’theory’ into computer utilisation. Developing this simple to use method of intelligent communication device to such a degree that Science cannot ever again discard or discount the notion of G_D, Soul, or invisible intelligence. Nor for that matter, can the average intelligent human being.

Note: Immediately after typing this, I ‘randomly‘ type in numbers. I say randomly - because this method of quickly typing in a string of numbers, coupled with a regular unsystematic shuffle of the main list, are about as close to random as is theoretically plausible.

Howdy!

:) Greetings Yourself! How ya doing!?
Wonderful!
I am not so sure I will ever get over this uncanny reality - I only know that I would never want to. Even though we have done this very many times, I am still astounded. You are correct too - YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!
The Overarching t:
t: Granted. It is indeed a hefty thing to even contemplate - with all those Hierarchy-created veils and shrouds over the accurate nature of “God� - in any event, these veils are somewhat a natural occurrence in themselves, due to the nature of Human position and understanding of Earth Matrix - ignorance and some inbuilt ’need to explore’ which itself is an echo of First Source - a verbal question followed by physical silence - and *shrug* “make up something to satisfy the inquisitive nature�.
A hard thing for the hierarchy to work around - but to purposefully deceive for the sake of adulation...seems hard to imagine any Entity would feel that way inclined.

The Overarching t: Map Indifference
Is this to say that the Overarching Hierarchy build into the equation, the fact of indifference? Scientific indifference to G_D, to be specific?
d:

d: We can thus be sure that some part of creation, be it minute or be it vast, is librated from the lack of understanding and appreciation of it’s existence, and that this part must be aligned with The Creator, otherwise, there is no Creator, or there is a Creator, but it does not appreciate it’s Creation...but something of it’s creation appreciates the creation.
How can this ’some’ of creation appreciate creation if It first does not appreciate The Creator? Is this even possible?
Whatever, the material I am addressing speaks of a Creator which Understands. Appreciates. and Supports a coherent plan for It’s creation with an expression which creates expansion.

Mission Do It The Overarching Compassion Art Navigational Aids t: The Overarching t:
Command Extra Sensory Perception This f:

f: It is of interest to me as an individual, as to what is occurring when whole species are transformed, and I realise that again, this information would not even have been made public, if indeed the species where incapable of transformation. We are ‘old’ enough.
It might be ‘difficult to achieve’ as a collective specie, due to genetic mind influenced by and influencing the specie collective belief systems, but not impossible. Indeed, can individuals themselves transform, firstly their understanding of creation, and secondly...where that understanding will lead the individual consciousness...ultimately it must help the Genetic mind reconfigure itself to adopt beliefs that are more than merely ‘making up stories to suit an attitude which does not even appreciate life’s experience for the sake of the collective, but will use the experience for the sake of mere parts of that collective, and even promote ignorance as a way of keeping information from reaching and liberating individuals, who right now are allowing their energies to be used to support individual clusters of Entities intent upon manifesting something less than understanding. appreciation and the outward manifestation (expression) of support for The Wholeness, rather than the parts. All in all. it comes down to the individual.

What you are trying to say is that I wrote this/these things through an awareness of my connection with you. My thoughts are your thoughts...�Why Ego Us?� - one thing does spring to mind here and now...to do with the Universal Entity and The Individual...shall I fetch and paste....
Other way Small
As in - to see things any other way than f: is to live without noticing “Who“ or “Why“ and focusing on the individual success of a lifetime according to human society measurements, or the parts rather than the whole, is ‘small‘?
Other way Access Times FUSE Species May seem insignificant c:
c: We can not know for sure. We can ascertain that some part of creation is indeed supporting what it sees as First Source’s plan of creation, because of it’s unique coherence, because of this information we have in the WingMakers Material. If some part of creation wasn’t aware of a coherent plan of creation to the degree this information speaks of, then this information would not exist for any of us.
Yet it does exist.

PicUICD4.bmp
Note: I have included this reference to the picture of UICDevice 4 because I made mention of it indirectly this particular evenings communications -
9: Learning through practice and developing Scientific analysis of my use of Ouija, and extending this form of mutual communication (between myself and an obviously extremely warm and intelligent identity) by increasing the number of symbolic options available for communication. This was initiated by the prompting of the identity itself.
Anyone who has seen a pic of this UICDevice, can confirm that it indeed is covered in symbols

Able To/Will Loyal Small Other way Conjecture Plus That's Powerful! Easy To Find
8:56p

7:45a

I have been thinking that since there is observable accuracy in this experiment, the bits of the message which are more or less gobbledygook, must still have meaning and accuracy.
I notice that this happened also when using the UICDevice Glass, and this would frustrate and anger me.
In every sense, if this is to be scientific, such a method seems to tantalise the curiosity, which may cause an interest with some scientists, as well as society as a whole.
I understand that the shortcoming may have to do with the selection of words and phrases on the main list. However, language is the limitation here.
When this occurs, I will attempt to decipher using the software Thesaurus. Communication needs to be understandable. I have no doubts in your abilities to completely understand me. Thus you must understand that I sometimes don't understand you.
The conclusion I come to is that you are purposefully selecting strings of words from the list, because it annoys me - thus I have a button you can push, so I need to focus in on exactly what it is.
Having just said this, I acknowledge the memories of people purposefully annoying me, and how this would bring on feelings of insecurity and anger at the situations.
However, I know you well enough to realise that while you are purposeful in your actions, you do not do anything to purposefully annoy another. Thus I can allow for the fact that it is my ignorance which annoys me, so rather than be annoyed, I can accept it for what it is now, and empower my ignorance through knowledge, and not just any old knowledge either.
I now example last evenings communication.

Howdy!

Now as can be expected, after sharing some personal memories and feeling pretty wonderful myself, to then begin a communication with a cheerful greeting, is a bonus...under such circumstances...�Howdy!� is a nice prompt...
:) Greetings Yourself! How ya doing!?
Now obviously, there is always the chance some gobbledygook reply which can stem the flow of communication. Breath held, I look up the next number on the list, and find the word....
Wonderful!
So okay! The evidence builds. After all, this is what I am trying to develop here, and I am informed that this development - the ideas I get - they come from “The Overarching One“ - I accept that I am Soul. I accept that I as Soul are incarnated/Incarcerated within Human Form. I accept that Human Form is able to receive, compile and transmit thoughts/Ideas, and that these transmissions are indeed “more than words“.
Yet I am coming to the conclusion that I am “The Child God“ and have come into this Universe unaware of my own Self.
I am becoming aware, and find that I can commune with a variety of Intelligence which seems to have an immensely powerful ability to direct the goings on of that Universe.
I am informed through various teachings that I can myself direct the universe in such a way that I can identify the part that I am with the Whole.
Yet - in this form, I am not the main director. In reality, I can fight the flow or surrender to the flow, but I cannot direct the flow to where I want it to go. Like Water, it goes where it will, but the direction and path is determined by the force of gravity and the ability of objects to withstand it and force it to find another path.
Round and round.
So my best option is to surrender to it, become it, and flow as it.
You then proceed to exclaim the Overarching - Is this the Director? Apparently.
You use my own written thoughts to focus my attention on the Overarching.
Assuming that the deception is not for purposes of adulation-seeking, The Overarching is in effect trying to get the attention it needs, in order to foster interest in the individual to “Lift gaze from fire and cast shadows of ones own.�
To me, this saying could read...�Don‘t be the Flow - Be the director of the Flow“
Couple this to “Support The Ultimate Expression“ and one can see how water is directed. Sometime where it can do the most good - sometimes it is left to flow into the sea and become salty (which is leaving it p to the direction of the elementals.) Sometime pouring chemicals into it...the point is, there are different systems which direct water for different motivations.
If Water = “The Average Human Being“
and
Director = Belief System to which The Average Human Being adheres and supports by giving one‘s life energies to.
then
Water + Director = ?
To “Map Indifference“, is to study the path of indifference to the point where is becomes the Primary Universal Energy System, or it dies out through lack of interest.
The Overarching doing the observation of indifference and mapping out the ripple effect of indifference, are not indifferent to indifference, through the very fact that they study indifference.
Fact: Not all human energies are indifferent.
Fact: Some human energy systems might appear indifferent due to the individual feeling powerless to change the flow, or indeed, change the way the flow is directed, but this appearance is illusion. The Soul has capability of being indifferent, unless G_D is itself indifferent.
Thus, what appears to be indifference is more likely the Soul, having seen that IT has been regarded indifferently by the soul carrier, has no recourse but to stay in the shadows that ignorance has cast.
Or - distraction of Human resource by controlling energies intent upon adding as many individuals to it’s own system in order to direct everything.
Ultimately this must be ‘What God Wants’ and thus, eventually the Soul will have the recognition it requires in order for it to Direct the flow of Energy into Support of It’s Ultimate Expression.
Somewhere along the path,, each of these contesting, competing energy systems must come up against a block in their path which they did not put there and which they are unable to force to comply.
Like Science, they might try and find ways around it, by ignoring it entirely, and berating those who suggest that it cannot be treated indifferently by science forever.
Like religion, they might acknowledge it, but assign false things to it regarding it’s nature, as a way to control Human energy systems.
However, there is no way around it and no way to control it. The wall has an entrance, but indifference avoidance and false assignment regarding it, will always conceal the doorway - the portal INTO it.
...So anyhoo, what might look like gobbledygook is really no thing more than my immediate inability to comprehend that which is being communicated.

Note: At this point I open the main list doc. and shuffle it. At this point there are 2156 entries on my main list. All of these are on the list at least twice.

5934002028578212-=-56329854
To Experience All That Is q:

q: I think I touched the feeling of “Timelessness� when I experienced Astral awareness. Obviously when ‘I’ left my Form, it was ‘I’ the Entity which animates that form, which floated from that form - more fully aware than the I have ever experienced through the Form.
The word “Conduit� was mentioned in the “Alien Disc� Crop Circle And the message read something like “Conduit still open - there is still time� words and meaning to that effect. This Crop Circle was created some time after my Astral Experience, and indeed - I believe it was meant for me. Personally (though not necessarily exclusively).
The message implied that ‘there is still time’ for me to connect...granted the experience was somewhat awe inspiring and I had the feeling that ‘fear of the unknown’ curtailed the experience from continuing.
Another clue which coincides with the disc message is...
Only First Source makes this decision as to when a planetary system can become a node on SIN. This is the core purpose of WingMakers, to help terra-earth become a node on SIN before its opportunity to interface has past.

3A
3A There are those on terra-earth who are in training to be Sovereign Entities and
are completely unaware of this training as well as their destiny. When they are able
to become timeless and view the continuum of their lifestream, they will see the
thread that has differentiated them as Sovereign Entities. They will understand how
the hardships and supposed indifference of the universe were actually the catalysts
for their emergence as designers of the new genetic mind.
WingMakers Glossary

Okay - Designers which offer alternative ways in which the Genetic Mind of this specie can utilise it‘s energy - like directing the flow...So “new Genetic mind� is either the removal altogether of the old Genetic Mind, and a replacement made, or transformation from old into new?
The “opportunities“ seem to consist of “enough numbers to open the portal which is concealed at present by the specie GM.�
Numbers of what? Human Instruments who have discovered the truth regarding their ‘Who Am I - Why Am I“ reality - SOUL.
Individuals discovering themselves as being Soul.
Enough of these, and “Open Sesame!�
The other way? The path of indifference.
Since it seems clear that ‘opportunities pass and conduits close‘ as far as the major part of the whole specie unaware of what is being opened, the rejection of the opening signifies that the specie is indifferent.
What of those individuals connected directly with the specie who are aware? Obviously their main concern would be in finding ways to put their energies into passing on the information to the general access of others in which the information might help these individuals to join their energies together in order to become the catalyst which opens or reveals the opening to the Grand Portal, by significantly altering the Genetic Mind and influencing it’s compliance.

The Child God Remains Opening Doors
Conduits remain open because The Soul directs that it‘s will and support for the Ultimate Expression and compassion for the specie it is involved with, insists that it remains with the specie and continues to open doors...share information...
SweetTalk Solar System SweetTalk Listen Source Intelligence Let Go The Soul Eats Experience QueenBee Journey Information Is To Experience All That Is Gifts to Give To Accomplish Play Next Wait For The Navigator to respond. Source Intelligence A Jump Ahead Puzzles/Mysteries...One Day Desire Produce/Make SweetTalk Small Listen The Spirit OF The Land Of This Place The Police U:
It is a growing, expanding, and inexplicable consciousness that organizes the collective experience of all states of being into a coherent plan of creation; expansion and colonization into the realms of creation; and the inclusion of creation into Source Reality-the home of First Source.
U: “Coherent plan of creation.� One could argue that those Entities which mischief manifestations are playing - unaware of their own greater being-ness, and unconcerned for the greater part, about the ’coherent plan of creation’ - Their purpose is to play with their power in ignorance.
How would any one of these type Entities react when faced up to by another Entities Instrument of Form which can discern First Source from the rest of the endless signals and transmissions, by understanding and appreciating and realigning?
Entity: �I Am God�
Individual: “Do you have a coherent plan for your creation?�
Entity: “No - not really - I just want you to worship me forever and sing beautiful praises to me...�
Individual: “Well - I am busy helping First Source with It‘s Coherent Plan of Creation.�
Entity: “How dare you!�
Individual: “Listen. Have you ever thought of maybe giving up this charade of a manifestation and getting involved in a coherent plan of creation? It can be quiet liberating ya know...?�
This Being pervades the universe as the sum of experience in time and non-time. It has encoded ITSELF within all life as a vibration of frequency. This frequency is not perceptible to the three-dimensional, five sensory context of the human instrument, which can only detect a faint echo of this vibration. First Source is present in all. And all are able to contact First Source through this tone-vibration of equality. Prayers of supplication do not stir First Source to response. Only the core expression of the individual’s tone-vibration of equality will be successful in contacting First Source in a meaningful way.
This contact with First Source is central to the WingMakers Philosophies. It is individual contact and communion.

Each Individual The -Equal- Points of Reference Go Ah Oooh... Integrating Integrity Show And Tell
9:48a

11:13a

Show and tell...this is obviously an important aspect of support manifested. The question is “People don't seem to appreciate what it is I have to show and tell. The way I show it and tell it thus must be played with until a formula is developed which proves the most effective.
“Sweet Talk?�

Note: Shuffle List
394911-1-023578823821`098210
J:

J: However, it seems obvious that the Entity cannot fully understand or appreciate existence (as it is) by moving into a multitude of experiences through flesh and blood forms, when those forms themselves are equally ignorant of understanding and appreciating existence.
This would suggest that the purpose of a flesh and blood sensory device animated by Entity must somehow also be able to understand and appreciate their existences, or how can the Entity move forward in it’s own quest?

It is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression converge
throughout the continuum of time and space.

From the flesh and blood forms point of view, the Entity is the hub. Yet it is in fact the Soul which is the Hub or Core, due to It’s positioning, being encompassed by the Entity model of consciousness.

The Entity model of consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit sometimes referred to as the Higher Self or Soul.

So thus, for Soul to connect to Individual Form, it does so through the Medium of The Entity model of consciousness.
Yet it is not The Soul which seeks the understanding and appreciation for experience, but the Entity. The Soul is like First Source.

First Source
First Source is the primal source from which all existence is ultimately linked. It is sometimes referred to as the Body of the Collective God. It represents the overarching consciousness of all things unified.

Okay - I see the pertinent expression “Entity Model Of Consciousness“ - I will check see if WMM can shed more light on this expression...

It is the Wholeness Navigator that is expressing its form of consciousness through the human instrument more vividly, and this expression energizes the pathways that connect or “bridge� the mind and emotional consciousness with the Wholeness Navigator...
...The important thing to understand is that the presence of the Wholeness Navigator is pressing into the physical dimension and leaving its indelible effect. There are many reasons why this is occurring, but the most notable is that the individuals incarnating at this time are consciously, and in some cases, subconsciously, calling forth the Wholeness Navigator consciousness to radiate its unification energy to the human instrument...
...It is the entity consciousness that divests itself into
human or otherwise physical vehicles in order to collect
experiences that evolve and transform its understanding and
appreciation of existence.
The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of
its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious
wholeness.
First Source is the primal source from which all existence is ultimately linked. It
is sometimes referred to as the Body of the Collective God. It represents the
overarching consciousness of all things unified.

This last statement states that First Source is the OVERARCHING consciousness of ALL THINGS UNIFIED.
The genetic mind of a specie in which all it‘s parts are not unified through conscious awareness of the parts (individuals) themselves, is unaware of the First Source Consciousness. AS more of it‘s parts become aware of how each fit into the whole, unified - then the Genetic Mind awakens.

IT encompasses all things and unifies them
in an all-inclusive consciousness that evolves and grows in a similar manner to how
each individuated spirit evolves and grows...

If:
Entity Model of Consciousness = Individual
and: First Source = The Overarching Consciousness (sum of all experience in time and non-time)
Unite:
First Source + Entity Model of Consciousness
Then:
Entity Model of Consciousness = The Overarching Consciousness Of First Source

First Source + Entity Model of Consciousness = The Overarching Consciousness Of First Source
Is = to:
First Source + Individual = Connection to Sovereign Integral Network

What happens when the Genetic Mind Awakens? Doe the process of unification speed up because of the added assistance an awakened Genetic Mind is able to provide?

Welcoming. Remind Z:
Z: But is ’It’ inexperience-able�? Can it not be communicated with and from? Individual to First Source - First Source to Individual?
Is First Source literally ’incomprehensible‘ to the Entity awareness within Human Form?
No. However, the Human Form is limited by it’s dominant senses to such a degree that the information of it’s experience is more appreciated (or not) by the Entity which animates it.
So ‘how to’ gather the information which triggers the appreciation, is to learn by the example of the animating Entity.
It must be realised by the individual that the Entity appreciates the individuals experience. The appreciation amounts up to information which can be accessed at Entity level of awareness, by the individual, through a clear channel of communication

That seem clear to me...
Chaos Anyhoo What Signs And Wonders Cast Shadows Of Your Own
I will receive that as a question and state that I must have as many as you, but not the instruments in which to create these signs and wonders.
I do have a few talents though, and a few opportunities to exhibit these...The more form (and non form entity consciousnesses) that unite with First Source, the more signs and wonders can be performed.

Comparing the data...Spiral All The World
As the world turns?
G_D is Innocence Wise Cast Shadows Of Your Own Wide Wise Cloudy `A2.
A2. Eternal Watcher:

The formless is the Eternal Watcher who lives behind the veil of form and comprehension, and draws forth the wisdom of time from the well of planets.

Cloudy...’behind a veil‘! - okay - The Eternal Watcher = First Source watches the watcher! Hmmmmm....
First Source is not a manifestation, but rather a consciousness that inhabits all
time, space, energy, matter, form, intent; as well as all non-time, non-space, non-mater,
non-energy, non-form, and non-intent.

First Source is consciousness able to stand back and observe, even itself as the eternal watcher, watching behind a veil. All that is formless is The Eternal Watcher. Watching what exactly?
Patience Wise Cloudy Great Humour and Enjoyment
Note: I have gone through the 10’s and rest from this for awhile.
12:11p

1:17p

As You Think Ocean The Sun Discipline What Cast Shadows Of Your Own Future Selves Can You Answer This?
The thoughts I have are that the sun shines on the ocean, which in turn creates various reaction which effect the elements. Cloud is one of those things created through the interaction of
Sun + Ocean = Cloudy
Clouds = Fresh Water
Sun cast shadows
Sun = Personal Individual Integrity and Action
Shadows = Own Future Selves
Future Selves are shadows of present selves through transmissions which produce reactions in the present, thereby affecting the future through the present reactions.
Now is always in the process of shaping the future...

Soul Retrieval Victim Vamp Energy Systems Source Intelligence Howdy! QueenBee Patience Form QueenBee Share
QueenBee = Genetic Mind Of Our Specie?
Soul retrieval - Future Selves retrieving there past selves?
We change the stage now from V&V enery loop system, through the advent of united cinscious individual awareness...

Note: Shuffle List
239578312=-1=305693874810312
Leave a Trail Interpretation/Feel Do Not Worry Smiles Return

This is good to hear....
Brother Magnetics Free To Choose What Is Our purpose?
Some kind of an attraction...the ‘need to know‘ produces the knowledge. The map to our purpose becomes much more defined.
Is Incompleteness
To Ask “Who am I“ “What Is My Purpose“ is a sign of incompleteness, I agree. More definition = less incompleteness...
Leave a Trail FUSE Puzzles/Mysteries...
Combining the answers the seekers have discovered to the questions they have asked, produces a map which can direct the navigator accordingly.
Source Intelligence Jump to conclusions Over DragonMother Joining The Main Egregore Think In Terms Of...Be Aware Destination Eternal Passion! Leave a Trail Free To Choose What Is Our purpose?
DragonMother = QueenBee = Our Specie Genetic Mind - Eternal Passion is not our purpose - is it thus a habitat of the Genetic Mind...?
Make It Up AS You Go Along
Oh....what will be will be...but the story has to include (as does Science) the Ultimate Expression Of First Source. Therefore, we have to create the future based on what we know of the ultimate expression of First Source...
Easy To Find
Yes....brb...
Expression (WingMakers Glossary Search)
*It is the Wholeness Navigator that is expressing its form of consciousness through the human instrument more vividly, and this expressionenergizes the pathways that connect or “bridge� the mind and emotional consciousness with the Wholeness Navigator.
*It (The Entity) is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression
converge throughout the continuum of time and space.
*It (The Entity) is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression.
*Sovereign Integral (A certain state of expression)
The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of
its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious
wholeness. This is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and
at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its
instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated
expression
that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence.
*It (First Source) represents the overarching consciousness of all things unified. This includes pain, joy, suffering, light, love, darkness, fear; all expressions and conditions are integrated and
purposeful in the context of First Source.
*Only the core expression of the individual’s tone-vibration of equality will be successful in
contacting First Source in a meaningful way.
*Because First Source is Unique unto all creation, IT is indescribable,
unfathomable, and incomprehensible other than through the tone-vibration of
equality stored in the entity level of the human instrument and accessible through
the core expression of the entity. Until there is a sufficient number of individuals who
operate from the Sovereign Integral consciousness, the genetic mind will make
access to this vibration difficult to achieve.
*You would feel fear in the face of our (WingMakers) expression of Source Reality
because it would be so clear to you how you have squandered your divine natures in
favor of the entrapment of the genetic mind.

This may explain why Human Science and Religion turn a blind eye to the finer details of “What G_D Is“...

*At this point of convergence, every plant was indeed unified and aware that its real identity
was this core system of interconnected roots, and that the secret root was the lifeline
through which individual expression was brought to the surface of earth and its
unified consciousness released as the fragrance of individuality.
*Let the secret root and the Wholeness Navigator guide you, and let the five senses be expressionary tools of the entity, rather than collectors of separatist thought for the human instrument.
*The entity transforms from a pure vibratory, individualized expression of First Source,
to a Sovereign Integral who has created its own experiential reality, and re-defined itself by the planetary experiences therein.
*The nurturence of life is the principle that an individual is in alignment with the natural expansion of intelligence inherent within all life.
This is an alignment that enhances the life-energy that flows past the individual with the clear intent of gentle support.
It is the action of identifying the highest motive in all energy forms and [b:261

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #25

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti responds back. He asks me what I have by way of devices. I continue swimming to the shore, waiting to answer him. I then look up and notice a sort of ship hovering in the air that then immediately disappears. I wonder if that was Manu Iti or someonelse. Surely, Manu Iti would not play such a trick on...well, he does like to do such things. Of course, we can still seem to communicate from different places, so I speak out into the sky.

Callum: I have my camping gear, but no electronic devices.

William
Savant

Whenua o Te Ngeru

Post #26

Post by William »

While I am surveying the Campsite, I hear Callum reply that he has his camping gear but no electronic devices.

Manu Iti: Do you happen to have your copy of Act III on you my friend?

I then decide to Take a Closer Look [_/] at Wiremu's notes on The Generated Messages...I would like to discuss them in more detail with him.

But first I want to find out more information on The Realm of Cats.

Manu Iti: Gem. I would like more information of The Realm of Cats.
How do I go about getting it?

Immediately I am back overlooking the large Pond Callum is swimming in. Then the Map Symbol flashes on the armrest along with another Symbol;

[center]Image[/center]

I touch them both and the data I am looking for appears before me on The Screen.

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #27

Post by The Tanager »

I swim towards the shore, hearing Manu Iti's response. He asks me whether I have a copy of Act III with me and then the ship appears over the pond once again. In the same moment I am able to stand up and walk onto the rocky land. I notice the cat off to my left, laying and purring over the group of fish she has caught.

Callum: I don't have a physical copy, but I have immediate mental access to it.

William
Savant

Post #28

Post by William »

Wiremu: So what would you like to discuss about my notes on The Generated Message?

Manu Iti: I think I would like to hear what your overall impression is about it.

Wiremu: I think that they are multi-layered - and can be taken to be commentary on This Place and our activity herein, as well as in relation to my unfolding reality, and also I identify commentary to do with YHWHs reality in relation to our own realities.

Manu Iti: So that is the long way of saying that the individual can get whatever they do out of The Generated Message?

Wiremu: Yes - but that is a curious observation rather than a critique.

A small bell sound notifies me of something The Gem wishes to get my attention about. The Screen before me shows The Realm of the Cats in some detail, and it appears that there is a gathering concentration of signals showing, Centered around one individual Signal. I would like to see this for myself, and no sooner thought, than I immediately find myself hovering over a huge mass of Cats of all colors shapes and sizes, many with wings.

One such Cat flies up to The Gem and looks ready to pounce.

Manu Iti: Gem - I think we need to take evasive action.

A symbol on the Armrest beings flashing, and I touch it.

[center]Image[/center]

Immediately the threatening cat losses interest in us and continues on its way.

Wiremu: It appears that perhaps Callum's presence in this Realm is drawing attention...

Manu Iti: Perhaps...

I zoom in on the central figure. It is the same as the image I saw onscreen when I called up some data on this Realm - "Ima Hearingya" as Wiremu called her...."Ngaru Whaea" as she is identified in the information I received from The Gem...
"The Creator of The Realm of Cats"...

Wiremu: We will see if they begin to move, whether it is in Callum's
direction or not...

I then hear Callum answer my question to him. He say's he has a mental access to Act III.

Manu Iti: Well that is rather handy Callum. You should be aware then, of everything which has unfolded up to this point.
What do you want to do now?

As I ask. I am studying Ngaru Whaea's features. She sits proudly upon the back of a huge Tiger, watching silently as the Cats of the Realm - great and small- fearsome and cute - gather themselves around her...

William
Savant

Post #29

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #30

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti responds and asks what I want to do now. Part of me would love to stay here with Ruthie, exploring these new lands. I look in her direction, or what direction she had been in. She is no longer there. I hope the ship did not scare her away. I also noticed that a few of the fish she caught are missing from the pile. Of course, that she left any for me is a loving gift.

Callum: I have no idea. Do you have any?

I hear a rustle in the distance, which sounds like Ruthie's tale swishing through the undergrowth.