Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

Music

Post #1

Post by Tart »

I love this song, and isnt it true especially in the context on the video?

[youtube][/youtube]

These men fraught hard, and suffered... in those words I can even see it reflected in my own life...

Where's our hope, when the pain of our life takes hold of our thoughts? Glory to God...

You know whats i think is more manly then this? The strength to live faithfully in despite our pain and suffering.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #11

Post by Tart »

The funny thing is, i have been thinking about why care about anything at all lately?

When people tell me to honor a service man, who i never met, for actions i never saw, by a world i never knew... for no good reason i can think of... I almost loath it

Sure we meet some service men and woman, and in that day i can talk to them like any normal person i may talk to, but to honor people for serving...

In fact, im waiting for the war to come and innvade my home, id prefer that then someone telling me "i fraught for your freedom", id rather fight the war myself... You didnt fight shit for me, I dont even know you... And if you are going to tell me you fraught for me, I dont know anyone who fights for me... And Im just itching for a good reason to punch someone, and you are pissing me off....

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by Tart »

Please dont give me a warning, it wasnt meant to be directed at anyone on here, i was just expressing the way i think on the matters i spoke on, in general... Like no one said "i fight for your freedom", i was talking about it hypothetically, and I was responding to that thought

Tcg
Savant

Post #13

Post by Tcg »

Tart wrote:
Do you think a war crime should be honored?
I'd ask you to quote where I have suggested anything remotely like this, but I know that you can't. I'd also ask you to address what I have actually said, but I know that request will in all likelihood be ignored.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #14

Post by Bust Nak »

Tart wrote: You didnt fight shit for me, I dont even know you...
:warning: Moderator Warning

Profanity and obscenity of any sort are not allowed (this includes words that are abbreviated or coded).

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.