Musing On The Mother - ACT III

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing On The Mother - ACT III

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]

William
Savant

Post #31

Post by William »

Callum responds that he has no idea what he wants to do next, and asks me if I have any ideas on the matter...It is unclear to me if Callum understands what has happened as he appears to be...slightly absent - and I wonder if the event which placed him in this situation somehow rattled his brain...or perhaps it was something he ate.

Fortunately he is well positioned and in no immediate danger...

Manu Iti: I think for now at least, you are better to stay right here and enjoy yourself.
There are certain issues which need to be taken care of...

I then remember that Callum said he had access to the information...

Manu Iti: .Oh - I forgot you know this already...so...stay put...and I will return here in a while...

I see Callum's cat friend appears to have left the area...I don't want Callum to feel he has been deserted....so I ask him...

Manu Iti: ...how does that sound to you, Callum. Are you okay with this?

William
Savant

Post #32

Post by William »

Wiremu: Let us try something while we all wait.

Manu Iti: Sure! What do you have in mind?

Wiremu: CALLUM IN THE REALM OF THE CATS

Manu Iti: I shall add that to The List

Wiremu: Of course...so take each letter of that sentence and shuffle your list and generate a Message through use of assigned single-letters, as you did in entry 3 and lets see what clues might be found there...

Manu Iti: Sounds like a great idea...

I shuffle my Word-String List and then work my way through the the spelling of the sentence, starting with the first word beginning with "C"...and read them out as they are selected...

Manu Iti:
Charity
Always
Loved
Lift
Under Question
Mutual Dutiful Expression

I Have My Duty
Neruda Interview Five

The Roles
Heuristic
Establishment

Re-channel
Effectively
Adjusted Reality
Livingstone Hall
Mendacious

Out and about in the open
Form

The Solar System
Heuristics
Extraterrestrial

Complete
All Is As It Should Be As It Changes Day To Day
Techniques
Story-Tellers

Wiremu:What is found there?

I read out the first.

Manu Iti: "Charity Always Loved Lift Under Question Mutual Dutiful Expression"...Something about giving - perhaps the expression of...not sure what the 'lift under question' part alludes to...

Wiremu: We'll watch for that one...as to a giving expression, I note that the sentence "Callum In The Realm Of The Cats" amounts to the same number as "System of Giving Energy" so that is a good clue right there on how best to proceed...

I use my Word2Number calculator to confirm

Manu Iti: Agreed!
The second is...
"I Have My Duty Neruda Interview Five"
I have no idea what that refers to.

Wiremu: It is from a story in my Universe...the one who has the duty is Dr. Jamisson Neruda who defected from a Secret Organization in order to pass on information regarding the organization - specific to the interaction between Human Beings and Extraterrestrial Entities in the swapping of information and technology...it's a long story...

Manu Iti: Okay - perhaps we shall see where that fits in with the rest...

"The Roles Heuristic Establishment"

I look up the meaning of the word "Heuristic"... "enabling a person to discover or learn something for themselves."

Wiremu: The Roles have to do with us in our stories...we are required to work things out for ourselves...although input from others is not necessarily off the script...what was the last thing you said to Callum?

Manu Iti: I asked him what he wanted to do now.

Wiremu: Therefore you were allowing for Callum to make determinations based upon the situation he is currently involved with in this Story.

Manu Iti: His choices...I too have to know so that I can also make choices...

Wiremu: The Nature of Role-Play Within Story-Lines

I add that to the list...

Manu Iti: Okay - next is "Re-channel Effectively Adjusted Reality
Livingstone Hall Mendacious"

I look up the meaning of 'Mendacious'

Manu Iti: "Not telling the truth; lying."

So we can expect something of that nature? What is Livingstone Hall?

Wiremu: It is a place on top of a hill...I used to live there...it is mentioned in my notes....

Manu Iti: Ah - I thought it sounded familiar...what has that to do with this?

Wiremu: Perhaps a reference to a trick that was played on me while I lived there. We can read in Act III how Callum is a little apprehensive about us due to our sometimes resorting to play a trick in order to initiate a response which we can then analyze.

Manu Iti: Be careful when playing tricks...

Wiremu: Yes...and know that the trick we did play, was not untoward or particularly damaging. I know that the trick played on me was more for my benefit in the long run...I just sulked about it for a month and wouldn't commune with my invisible friends until such a time as I had effectively dealt with it by understanding it In The Light Of The Truth [_/]...

I add that to the Word-String List as well...and do a Word2Number calculation on it...the results are interesting...

Manu Iti: The correlations here are interesting Wiremu...
♦Calculate the English language
♦Aligning With WingMakers
♦Follow The Story-Line
♦In The Light Of The Truth

Wiremu: Yes - it is so important to follow what is actually happening in The Story-Line rather than attempt to change things to suit...

Manu Iti: Okay - next up is...
"Out and about in the open Form"

Wiremu: Perhaps referring to Callum's Present position...

Manu Iti: Reasonable...next is...
"The Solar System Heuristics Extraterrestrial"...noting the obvious perhaps?

Wiremu: To do with humans discovering the actuality of their situation in my Universe...and in the broader sense, how each of us have the opportunity to work things out and discover and learn things through our individual and collective experiences...

Manu Iti: I can go along with that...next is...
"Complete All Is As It Should Be As It Changes Day To Day Techniques
Story-Tellers."
What do you think that is referring to?

Wiremu: It appears self explanatory ...It is underlining the progress of the Story developing

Manu Iti: Yes - I agree...Well that was interesting...

Wiremu: Yes - I thought it would be...

Manu Iti:It appears that most of The Cats are now gathered Wiremu...it is a wondrous sight to see! There must be a few Hundred-Thousand Cats all gathered out there...

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #33

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti seems concerned for me. He is talking to me as though he feels something might be wrong with my head. He means well, of course.

Callum: I'm good.

I set about to start cooking the fish Ruthie caught for me. They are quite full of exotic and fulfilling tastes.

William
Savant

Post #34

Post by William »

As I sit in the armchair within The Gem, contemplating on The Generated Message, the screen in front of me is still zoomed in on The Creator of The Realm of Cats - Ngaru Whaea - as She appears to be conversing with the Clowder Colony of Cats surrounding Her.

Then, pointing in the direction before Her, The huge Tiger she sits upon begins to move forward at a gentle yet purposeful gait...I zoom out and find Callum's signature which I had tagged earlier on...and can see that if Ngaru Whaea continues on Her present course then it will lead straight to Callum's position.

I hear Callum telling me that he is 'good'.

I then decide to check how things are going in The Mystic Forest with The arrival of the Fabled Wampus Cats having attracted the devoted attention of The Patupaiarehe.

Immediately The Gem transports me to where The Patupaiarehe are gathered...and it appears that they are all on the move, with Tawa Mapahu leading the way and the Wampus Cat and Her Kitten following close on His heals. I zoom out to get a greater perspective and try to gauge where they are all heading...the only thing certain is that it is deeper into the vastness of The Mystic Forest.

William
Savant

The Arrival of Ngaru Whaea

Post #35

Post by William »

Ngaru Whaea arrives at the location of Callum's makeshift campsite. She signals her Cats to surround the site and remain hidden.

Once they are in place, she makes her entrance - riding The Great Tiger up to where Callum is cooking fish on his campfire. She then lightly touches The Great Tigers head, signally Her to stop.

She then speaks.

Ngaru Whaea: Who are you and why are you in my Realm and where are the Mother Wampus Cat and Her Kitten. Speak Human Man and answer me what I have asked of you.

[center]Image[/center]

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #36

Post by The Tanager »

As I sit at the fire, delighting in the fish before me, I hear a rustling through the branches of trees. And then I see her, a majestic being riding on a tiger, and grandly dressed. I instinctively stand and kneel before her. She quickly jumps to questions, stern and serious in her tone. I think to myself that more cordiality might better compliment her status and seeming strength.

Callum: I'm sorry, Your Majesty. I mean no trouble or disrespect. My name is Callum. As to how I got here, I have no idea. I was talking to one called Manu Iti by the place called The CampFire one moment and here the next. I was made to wait here for rescue, as I do not know the way back. As to the wampus cat, one female cat has become my companion this past fortnight or so. I know her as Ruthie, but do not know if she is the one you speak of or if she is a Wampus at all.

I have half a mind to keep on babbling out my thoughts, but the other half tells me to still myself and await her response.

William
Savant

Post #37

Post by William »

Ngaru Whaea studies Callum as he gives Her his answers. She looks bemused.
Finally Callum becomes silent and then the air is filled with the sound of thousands of Cats meowing.
She allows the sound to build for a moment and then raises her arm and immediately the meowing ceases.

An Owl Hoots.

Ngaru Whaea: My Name is Ngaru Whaea and you shouldn't be here...Callum...

She then looks over Callums head towards a mountain range far in the distance and points in that direction.

Ngaru Whaea:You must leave This Place.

The one called "Ruthie" should not be here either.

There are various sounds of Cats in answer to Ngaru Whaea's announcement, as a collective movement among all The Cats of The Realm...it is an eerie awe inspiring, spine-shivering sound.

Ngaru Whaea: You - the one called "Ruthie" and you the one called "Callum" will follow the one called "Whakatere" and where She takes you, that is where you will both leave This Place.

Ngaru Whaea then focuses Her attention on the Cat called Whakatere approaching Her.

Ngaru Whaea: I Have Spoken

With that, Ngaru Whaea becomes silent and fixes Her gaze upon Callum and Ruthie.

Whakatere roars and then moves in the direction The Queen of The Cats points.

William
Savant

Post #38

Post by William »

Wiremu: Callum and Ruthie have been ordered out of The Realm Of Cats, by Queen-Creator Ngaru Whaea.

I bring up a copy of Act III and read what took place.

Manu Iti: He has a bit of a journey ahead of him...

I bring up a map and trace a straight-line trajectory which goes of to a distant mountain.

Manu Iti: What do you suppose is there?

Wiremu: I would say that somewhere hidden there is a Portal connecting to The Tabula Rasa, and this is where they will be led to and will have to enter...

I ponder on the complications of this...

Manu Iti: If Callum goes into The Tabula Rasa he will almost certainly become lost. I can track him of course, but we both know how unpredictable the Tabula Rasa is...

Wiremu: Yes - We also need to return the Wampus Cat and her Kitten back to The Realm of Cats.

Manu Iti: At present Tawa Mapahu is leading them deeper into the Mystic Forest. I am monitoring them as we speak.
I will have a word with Him, to see what can be done to return them to Ngaru Whaea

Wiremu: That Sounds Like a Worthwhile Plan. [_/]

Manu Iti: Looking at the mapped trajectory of Callum's assumed path, I see he has at least 30 or so clicks to reach the foothills of the mountain.
I will try and find exactly where the Portal is, after I have spoken with Tawa Mapahu..

I sign off and get busy - there is never a dull moment for me, and now that I have The Gem, my task is greatly eased.

[center]Image[/center]

William
Savant

Post #39

Post by William »

I speak with Tawa Mapahu, explaining to Him as to how the Wampus Cat and Kitten arrived in The Mystic Forest and how we will have to find a way to return them to The Queen-Creator of The Realm of Cats.

Tawa Mapahu nods with understanding. He then explains to me that the Legends of The Patupaiarehe regarding the Wampus Cat are significant and the appearance of the Cat and Kitten are not an accident and signify great changes - perhaps the merging of the two Realms...that is big news.

Tawa Mapahu suggests that I contact Ngaru Whaea to inform Her of the whereabouts of the missing Cat and Kitten and to suggest to Her that a meeting take place in order to discuss the returning of the Cats.

I think the idea has merit and contact Wiremu giving him the particulars.

Manu Iti: So what do you think Wiremu...is it an appropriate thing that I contact Ngaru Whaea and let her know her Cat and Kitten are safe and see how we might be able to arrange their return to Her Realm?

Wiremu is quick to answer my question.

Wiremu: Yes - I think it is appropriate but that we should hold off doing so for the time being, until we can learn a little more...

As I wonder what more Wiremu thinks we might learn, he continues...

Wiremu: It may be best to wait until Callum has reached The Portal into The Tabula Rasa before we approach Ngaru Whaea, to make sure he has left The Realm of Cats...

Manu Iti: Yes - about that, I have been wondering if there is another option for Callum to take...he would become hopelessly lost if he went into The Tabula Rasa on his own...perhaps I should ask Master ColdFire if He would mind meeting Callum at The Portal and guiding him back to Hub Mound...

Wiremu: That is an excellent idea.

I message Master ColdFire and he immediately leaves the Company of The Patupaiarehe and begins his long journey back to Hub Mound. From there he can enter The Tabula Rasa and make his way to the Portal to meet with Callum.

Manu Iti: Master ColdFire is on His way Wiremu. It will take a while for him to make the journey...I will go to where Callum presently is and keep Him company.

Wiremu: Very well. Perhaps it is time for another Generated Message.

Edit to add link to Generated Message. @

I agree, and then focus my thought on Callum and instantly The Gem moves me to his location...
Last edited by William on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #40

Post by The Tanager »

As Ruthie and I move through the spruce woods, I sense a bit of sadness on her part. I can tell that Ruthie would love to stay behind, learn more of these cats, learn whether she could have a life amongst these fellow cats. She has fear over where we are going, of difficulties of being a minority. She seems to let out a whimpering sigh, but then nuzzles against my hand and begins to gently purr.

I see the foothills 20 miles or so in the direction she is leading me. I wonder what awaits me out there. After another thirty minutes or so of walking I see Manu Iti's ship return in the sky above. I wonder what Manu Iti has thought of this trip.

Callum: Hello, once again, my friend. Looks like we've been kicked out and am on the move. What brings you here?