Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

The truth to life...

Post #1

Post by Tart »

I figured it out.... The truth... Nothing is everything, and the earth is 6,000 years old... Im not even kidding either.. I really truly believe that... And that is like all there is to get... Anyone wants to tell us otherwise.. "the earth is really made of molten rock that been around for billions of years"... shut up dude, you dont know that... It's 6,000 years old.. There.. the truth...

That dang Devil, "what about this"... Trying to distract us... Coming up with some nonsense, all the while, the world is falling into utter sin... "You know black holes exist?"... Shut up you stupid devil, black holes dont exist becuase im going to heaven... It has all been a giant lie... And by heaven i mean, im going to do nothing for eternity... Just questioning why i should do anything at all... Im just avoiding the world, and how truly pathetic it is... "we all love each other"... all the while death is just looming...

No, im just joking... kind of... Even though i really believe this stuff, to the point of how much can someone believe soemthing... I dont know what im going to be doing in heaven... maybe just resting in peace? I like that idea... Why not just not say anything at all? like life is a big joke anyways? No its not... I just like to laugh at my own thoughts...

Neatras
Guru

Post #2

Post by Neatras »

I'll never understand why people wanna try and treat reality as though it's the size of a sterile little snowglobe, rather than embrace the fact the universe is more massive and strange than anything we could imagine.

Dismissing real, physical evidence out of convenience to one's self? It's honestly pitiable.
Indeed, one could define science as reason’s attempt to compensate for our inability to perceive big numbers... so we have science, to deduce about the gargantuan what we, with our infinitesimal faculties, will never sense. If people fear big numbers, is it any wonder that they fear science as well and turn for solace to the comforting smallness of mysticism?
-Scott Aaronson

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by ttruscott »

Neatras wrote: I'll never understand why people wanna try and treat reality as though it's the size of a sterile little snowglobe, rather than embrace the fact the universe is more massive and strange than anything we could imagine.
Why should I accept a limited snow globe that ejects all spirituality and especially YHWH out of it keeping only secular materialism? Might it be limited in mind because it makes sinning uncomfortable, Rom 1?
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

Neatras wrote: I'll never understand why people wanna try and treat reality as though it's the size of a sterile little snowglobe, rather than embrace the fact the universe is more massive and strange than anything we could imagine.

Dismissing real, physical evidence out of convenience to one's self? It's honestly pitiable.
Ya? Maybe it is.... It's like let the kid dream... I was thinking about it... Why kill a kids dream? "i want to believe in the universe" "i can do anything"... Its like ok man, the kid wants to believe.... All the while a black holes sucking up all his dreams, as hes just doing nothing but messing up his entire life... Poor kid... But hey man, let him dream...

I question it though... How really true is physics anyways? I see, i touch... I study it... Shoot i believe it... I guess... As far as any can believe in the physical world around you... But what if the physical world around you is like your friend backstabbing you... Your girlfriend sleeping with everyone else... You just being on a computer wasting you life with a screen in your face... that's the physical world too, and that sucks... Science making creepy ass robots acting like humans... Maybe we shouldnt believe it? i dont want to believe in this trash any more... Science is actually a big lie... Just condemn it... "the universe is going to hell"...

But hey man, let the kid dream... "i wanna believe"... ok... im not going to kill a kids dreams... tell him "the world actually sucks, turn to God"?... poor kid.. If you wanna believe, you should believe in Jesus...
Last edited by Tart on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Tart »

as this video popped up on youtube... so true

[youtube][/youtube]

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Tart »

maybe there is actually zero chance, whatsoever, without Jesus? And the earth is actually 6,000 years old... And science actually made a mistake... Right? Think about it... Every man can make a single mistake, and then boom, they think the universe is to be worshiped, and the big bang...

Very possibly true...

Shoot... what if i never made a single mistake, and the big bang never happened... It goes through my head... I dont know... I didnt discover the Big Bang... Im not going to waste my life back-checking this guys work... Maybe scientist made a mistake? Maybe they are lying to us and telling us how smart they think they are, and we should just break them the truth... Nope, you're not that smart, God exists, turn to Jesus and believe... The Earth is actually 6,000 years old...

i mean what if the scientist feeding this stuff, is actually the biggest sinner of all? That you dont even know... Like his life and all the messed up stuff he's doing, to the point of it would just blow your brain how messed up this guy really is? And he just made it up, for attention... To act like hes smart and he knows soemthing... "the universe is 13 billion years old"... Maybe he's jumping to conclusions, becuase he thinks hes smarter then you?... Just came up with something he's hypothesizing about, and wants you to believe him? So he says it is like a fact...

Dang it... I dont believe you... I dont even know you... The Earth is 6,000 years old... And i think God is going to reveal all things in the end...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Tart »

I had a vision... Cuase i have visions... And i didnt really believe that this was literal... "the earth is 6,000 years old"? But scientist are telling me something else... i was thinking about it in bed... How can that be true? I thought about it... And then thought, maybe it is true? Maybe it really is literal... It started entering my Head, prompted by the spirit... I believed it was true..

In that instant i was laying in my bed, and realized all these Christians, kind of believe in Christ but they dont really... It came like a flood in my brain... They go to church, and everything, and on the surface they seem like Christians, but they dont believe... They look up, but they are worshiping something else... not God..

Then the vision came and there was this small bug on my arm, a small black bug... And i squatted it... And then there was this big strong man, like the image of a preacher at my old church, the guy who talked down on me my entire time there.. I realized he didnt even believe the Bible... And it showed a towel covering his body, then it ripped it away exposing himself to me...

Then a girl spoke to me, though i didnt see her. "sometimes people make mistakes", she said, and then she handing me something im not going to say what it was... And that was it...

It is literally true dude... I know it in my spirit and in my soul... it is true..

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Tart »

I keep on thinking back to this vision... there was also a part i didnt mention before the girl spoke to me, it was right in front of me, it was like evil or something.. i dont know what it was, i just felt soemthing... and then my voice came from my head, though it wasnt me thinking it, and it said "that is so f'ed up".. Talking about something i was blind to, right in front of me... i dont know what it was... (please dont give me a warning for the f part... it just what literally was said in the vision)

Tcg
Savant

Post #9

Post by Tcg »

Tart wrote: i dont know what it was, i just felt soemthing...
One has to wonder how widespread religious thought would be if it weren't for the, "I just felt soemthing." Actual knowledge of the event is secondary as long as the experience makes one feel something. It doesn't even matter what the something is, as long as it induces emotion. This argument boils down to, God and Demons and visions and stuff must be real because I "felt soemthing."

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by Tart »

Tcg wrote:
Tart wrote: i dont know what it was, i just felt soemthing...
One has to wonder how widespread religious thought would be if it weren't for the, "I just felt soemthing." Actual knowledge of the event is secondary as long as the experience makes one feel something. It doesn't even matter what the something is, as long as it induces emotion. This argument boils down to, God and Demons and visions and stuff must be real because I "felt soemthing."

Tcg
Is it possible to not feel anything? Even science is based on observation, goes through you eye, or touch, experience, you process that in your brain and come to some conclusion based on your understanding of it... Knowledge should be apart from feeling? We feel gravity. We feel emotion, with morality. We feel reason, dont we? Is confusion not an emotion, just as understanding something would be its opposite emotion?

What if feeling is at the base of all our beliefs?? Is it not?