Yusef
Banned
Banned

AkhiruzZaman(apocalypse) End Time

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi all friends,
We are within the last time
Therefore we should Know more and more about predictions of the EndTime, last era...
And compare the events we are witnessing with them.
Signs and Predictions from everywhere(Islam[Shia/Sunni], Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, etc..)
This is very Important because show us which are Right abd which are toward hell
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Re: AkhiruzZaman(apocalypse) End Time

Post #11

Post by Zzyzx »

[Replying to post 10 by Yusef]

I can't work up any emotion about things predicted to happen a billion years from now -- or a thousand or even a hundred -- and certainly do not become fearful or joyous over tales by soothsayers or religious prognosticators (who have been consistently wrong with "end of the world" claims for thousands of years).

Condolences to those who are concerned about such things.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AkhiruzZaman(apocalypse) End Time

Post #12

Post by Yusef »

I don't say about fearfully
I say about the events WHICH is important if we will be sided one or be opposed or against or enemy of them
Not say about things like exploding earth or etc what we don't necessarily to be worried about them because of we can't change them..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Neatras
Guru

Post #13

Post by Neatras »

Guys, guys, guys, we're getting ahead of ourselves. The world is obviously ending in less than 7 months, according to...
GISMYS wrote: [Replying to post 39 by Neatras]

This is my opinion from reading Bible prophecy=I expect Jesus to return before the end of 2016 and by seeing myself bible prophecy coming true almost each day the last few years! are you ready?
...our most reliable sources.

Though if you'd like me to be convinced by YOUR reasoning, and not this spectacular fellow's, I'm all ears.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Fighters of Sila or Shila

Post #14

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 13 by Neatras]

I was written about fighters of Silla in the past!!
Where is it!? :-s
  • Shi'a Hadith
    The 5th Imam, Muhammad Al-Baqer[S.A.A] (1200years ago) said: "...from the easternmost lands of the world where is named Silla some fighters ask their rights to Chinese people and they don't give them! Again ask and again don't give... until the third time they rise and put their own weapons on their own scapulas and ask. Then this time the Chinese accept their rights... but they[Koreans] won't agree! And attack and they conquer versus China, India, Khorasan, and the lands around them and don't give the flag to anybody but the Saviour[S.A.A]"
Well,
Any era some scholars have compared some events with them, including:
Jumong,
Genghis Khan,
Uyghurs,
Etc...

And here you are,
Predictions of the Book of Revelation of the Saint John[pbuh] that have been decoded:
The
Woman = Fatima
Sun = Muhammad
Moon = Ali
12Stars = 12 Imams of Shi'a
Salawat u Allah alayhim all above 14 persons

Dragon = Sufiyani
1st Beast = Abubakr
2nd Beast = Umar
City = Basra[maybe]

viewtopic.php?t=8369