Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

The truth of the flood

Post #1

Post by Tart »

A rainbow, the symbolism of the flood, that God would never again flood the earth... What is it?

It is the separation of light, into colors... And we know that God is the light... I ponder what it is in my crazy philosophies of life...

I think the rainbow IS the flood...

Like a tender shoot out of dry land (Isaiah 53:2), light came into the world, as He is the Light, the Word is the Light (John 1). Growing steadily.. No attraction in him, nothing that we should desire Him (Isaiah 53:2)...

And so like a blossom of life, the flood came, and the colors split. Wash the wicked away...

This is John the Baptist singing... Make thy way straight, for the Lord. Turn the child's hearts to their fathers, the prophecy of Elijah. (though this statement is internally known only, of a limited mind)

listen to the flood, here...
[youtube][/youtube]

otseng
Savant

Post #21

Post by otseng »

JehovahsWitness wrote: After which the mind fog that is your charm seemed to redecend and you wandered back to telling everyone its all good and truth is everywhere and nowhere and you're not sure about anything and it doesnt matter anyway la-la laa laa lala....

How's that workin' out for ya?
Moderator Comment

Even though this is in RR and it's more a conversation, please avoid crossing over to making personal comments.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by Tart »

JehovahsWitness wrote:
Tart wrote:
JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 17 by Tart]

Do you have to? ... words are such hard things to pin down... idk ,idk... its all good man... Im expressing my free will, you got a problem with that?!
Nope, im just trying to make sense of the things you say... You can do whatever you want, im just asking for clarification...
Clarification? why require clarification ? That would require words...,,word, words rainbow is a
word ... rainbows....music...idk ikd man....
Tart wrote: I am a free man, I have no choice but to live freely... Though I ponder a perfect design.. Perhaps a silhouette of a man dancing in darkness

...why are you encroaching on my free will by asking for clarification... the cloud of a woman tap dancing on an an angel .... oh look a dragonfly!

JW
I see you are mocking my pondering of life. Why? Is a man not free to think as he will? Is my behavior "wrong" by some kind of standards??

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #23

Post by Tart »

Say a mans train of thought, is distracted by a dragon fly, like you suggest...

Is that a bad thing??

Do you believe in faith, design. That God has established a designed will for us?

I mean how would a dragon fly be different then say, you logging on the DR&C website, with a topic in mind you would like to start, then you see another topic and you instead respond to that...

Satan at work?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #24

Post by Tart »

I mean it is a true question though.

Can a man deviate from God's plan? (assuming God has a plan, which I believe and i assume you believe).

How is it a man can deviate from God's plan?