Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

Freedom of speech!

Post #1

Post by Tart »

You guys really believe limiting speech is a good idea? This is US constitution. You think your above the law? Your more righteous then normal law? You judge people on words as if it can get them thrown out? Who the heck are you?

Something has went wrong... You are limiting God given freedoms... Because you don’t like how some people talk..

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Tart »

Shoot, you kick me out, guess where’s I’m going? To the streets. Cuz I stand for freedom! And I’ll be a slave to Christ... Christ said take His message everywhere!! And what do we have here??? Luke warm discussions with faithless people putting God on trial. And Christians are supporting the death of the spirit.

Be called out

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #3

Post by Divine Insight »

Tart wrote: And what do we have here??? Luke warm discussions with faithless people putting God on trial.
It's a debate site. What do you expect? :D

Moreover, most people who do not believe in Hebrew mythology do not view this as "putting God on trial". Their argument is that they see no reason to believe that this religion has anything to do with any gods in the first place.

Are you suggesting that people should just shut up and accept the religion without questioning it?

I realize that you are just asking questions here, and this thread is not a debate thread.

But if I may I'd like to ask you a question,...

What about all the religions you don't believe in? Are you putting their god's on trial? Or do you not see it that way simply because you don't believe their gods exist?

As far as freedom of speech goes, I also think there is more to it than you seem to recognize. You are using someone else's "microphone' (i.e this web site's forum).

They aren't telling you that you can't speak out. All they are saying is that if you don't follow their guidelines when using their microphone, they reserve the right to take the mike away from you and insist that you go find your own microphone.

By the way. You are FREE to do that! You are perfectly FREE to start up your own forum.

I'm not suggesting that you leave. I'm just saying. You have all the freedom in the world to start your own Internet forum. I'm pretty sure you can start one up for absolute FREE. Then you can be in charge of who gets to use your microphone. :D
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

[Replying to post 2 by Tart]

Unfortunately, we might have to kick you out. Please don't take it as a rejection of you as a person. You have special qualities that has allowed you to stay on the forum perhaps longer than we should've let you stay. But, we need to enforce the rules evenly and not allow for any exceptions, no matter how we personally might feel about a person.

As DI said, this is a debating forum. This is not a place to preach to others and is not a place to simply air one's mind. People are free to make any claims they want, whether it's orthodox, heretical, or even anti-Christian. But, they must do it civilly, coherently, and must back it with arguments and evidence. If these principles are followed, people are free to say whatever they want.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Tart »

If you want to kick me out for my faith, you can do that, the dust off my feet. I’m not scared of being banned for questioning unjust laws or proclaiming my faith! Though I think to myself, where are the Christians and where is justice and freedom... the world is here to kill us! And I’m not going to compromise with the faithless... you want to kick us out for preaching Gods word? Let it be testimony against you in the presence of God, this is exactly what God called us to do, to save the world and you call it wrong?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Tart »

I say proclaim Gods salvation by faith! Let faith prevail... and this website is going to die without it. You can ban people for this kind of stuff, you are going to death, and you are banning life... the dust off our feet, let it collect in the halls of this website

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Tart »

But hey, you got an award for debating... live it up on earth

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Tart »

[Replying to Tart]

And yes I believe it is a sin to curse, though a dead spirit says nothing in the presence of evil... Let God’s salvation save the sinners! Live by faith!