Was Jesus a false prophet?

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Goose

Post #1

Post by Goose »

Murad wrote:[Jesus] is seen as one of the greatest Prophets in Islam, and we believe his messege was to reinforce the Laws of Moses & to remind the people to believe in One God. And thus he was given the ability to perform miracles to show his prophethood.
Jesus prophesied,"The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of men. They will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised to life." (Matthew 17:22-23)

Jesus prophesied again, "See, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be handed over to the high priests and scribes, and they will condemn him to death. Then they will hand him over to the gentiles to be mocked, whipped, and crucified, but on the third day he will be raised." (Matthew 20:17-19)

If Jesus was not killed by crucifixion and not raised to life then Jesus is a false prophet.

Ball Pean
Banned
Banned

Re: Hi...

Post #11

Post by Ball Pean »

sarabellum wrote:Dirty pool Ball Pean?

(I smell anger in this OP)

I agree with Murad.
Poor reasoning.

You can not use a copy of Star Wars to disprove a copy of Star Trek.
Even though there both about space.
Just stating the facts. I run into people just like Muhammad all the time.They are like, "I don't believe in all that Christian hogwash, let me tell you what God really SHOULD be". And voala! A new Pagan ism is born. No faith or compassion whatsoever for the Christian God. No consideration for the truth. Only what they wish the truth to be.