JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

New Trends in Arab Anti-Semitism?

Post #1

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the website here.
For debate:

1- Is the video above an accurate representation of Islamic theology regarding Jews?

2- Is it an accurate portrayal of Arab (Islamic?) Television regarding how they portray or speak of Jews?

2- Does it accurately portray the sentiments of a majority of Muslims?

I admit to my real or perceived bias regarding the Muslim faith and do not present this video to enflame, but to encourage dialogue.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

cnorman18

Post #11

Post by cnorman18 »

(Edited.)
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Who Control The Media In The USA ?
It also occurs to me to ask -- what does that have to do with the video featured in this thread? NONE of those clips came from US media!

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Question

Post #12

Post by RightKnowledge999 »

cnorman18 wrote:(Edited.)
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
It also occurs to me to ask -- what does that have to do with the video featured in this thread? NONE of those clips came from US media!
I See You Took Your Apology Back LOLOLOLOLOLOL , I Wasn't Going To Accept It Anyway Because You Spoke From Your Heart Didn't You , If I Had Said That I Would Have Gotten Another Warming Or Bannd , And You Would Have Come With That Anti-carp .

To Answer Your Question I Notice In All You Post You Like To Pointing The Finger At Other But When The Finger Pointed Back At You, You Get SOOOOO Emotional , And Insult People Saying Their Anti -This Or Anti That As If They're Picking On You When Your Doing Same Thing In Slick Way . So I Ask The Question Again Who Control USA Media . Let's See If You Can Be Truthful This Time Without Trying To Change The Subject .

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: Question

Post #13

Post by Wyvern »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
I See You Took Your Apology Back LOLOLOLOLOLOL , I Wasn't Going To Accept It Anyway Because You Spoke From Your Heart Didn't You , If I Had Said That I Would Have Gotten Another Warming Or Bannd , And You Would Have Come With That Anti-carp .

To Answer Your Question I Notice In All You Post You Like To Pointing The Finger At Other But When The Finger Pointed Back At You, You Get SOOOOO Emotional , And Insult People Saying Their Anti -This Or Anti That As If They're Picking On You When Your Doing Same Thing In Slick Way . So I Ask The Question Again Who Control USA Media . Let's See If You Can Be Truthful This Time Without Trying To Change The Subject .
It would be helpful if you could explain how your question ties into the OP. As has been already explained the clip in question does not come from an american media outlet. But to answer your question the media in america is controlled by the parent corporations of the media outlets, for example Fox news is controlled by Fox, NBC and MSNBC are controlled by NBC Universal, CNN is controlled by Turner broadcasting. Going by your apparent attitude this is not the answer you wanted but it is the truth all the same.

cnorman18

Post #14

Post by cnorman18 »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
No, I didn't; it's still right here. And I still wonder why you won't just tell us all what YOU think. If you're not afraid, why do you just keep asking questions and not answering any yourself?

And I'LL ask again -- what does that have to do with the video in this thread? NONE of those clips are from US media. Looks like YOU'RE changing the subject to me.

The subject here is antisemitism in the Arab world and in Islam. If you don't know what that means, it means "hatred of Jews." I wonder if you have anything to say about that at all, or if you're just going to keep dropping cute little hints and dancing around? Why won't you just speak up? If it's not that you're afraid to, what's the reason you won't just say what you have to say?

I have over 5,000 posts here. It's EASY to find out what I think. NO ONE knows what YOU think, because you won't tell us! You seem to have decided not to say anything here, too, and you've never yet explained what you meant by "so-called Jews." What else can anyone think but that you're scared to speak up?

Do you have the courage to SAY anything here, or are you just going to keep laughing and dancing?

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Wyvern wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:

It would be helpful if you could explain how your question ties into the OP. As has been already explained the clip in question does not come from an american media outlet. But to answer your question the media in america is controlled by the parent corporations of the media outlets, for example Fox news is controlled by Fox, NBC and MSNBC are controlled by NBC Universal, CNN is controlled by Turner broadcasting. Going by your apparent attitude this is not the answer you wanted but it is the truth all the same.

I Just Love The Way A Few Of You Here Assume You Know What I'm Thinking . Your Answer In Your Post . But Being You Answer Half The Question Leaveing The Ower Names And Real Owner . I Ask Question Because If You Going Tell Truth You Would Tell Both Side , But Being The Intention Here Was To Make One Side Look Bad And To Misinfourm Those Who Don't Know Any Better . But For Those Who Care They Could Go To This Link / Site http://www.democracynow.org

Darias
Guru

Post #16

Post by Darias »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:

Are you suggesting that Jews control the media?

Whenever I hear someone suggest this, I can't help but laugh because of the sheer absurdity of it.

This conspiracy stems from Nazism. It probably came from the Nazi propaganda film "The Eternal Jew." You can find it on YouTube in segments; I watched it in a history class at college -- it was so over-the-top anti-Semitic that I laughed at first (just because I found it so completely absurd), but it lasted an hour, and by the end of it I was simply disgusted. It is on par with the video presented in this thread.

To say and believe that Jews secretly control governments, government wealth, or media centers of various nations is borderline paranoia.

It is simply false.

In the United States, the news is not controlled by the government, nor by any ethnic group -- as if people of an ethnic group were an homogeneous, single-minded people, like the Borg on StarTrek LOL!

No, our press is free. Freedom of the press is in our Constitution.

Now, that said, our media can be biased on both ends of the political spectrum.

Fox News has a strong conservative Bias; many members of the Republican Party even have their own shows on Fox. Both Hannity and Beck have made outright exaggerated lies on the network -- even recent ones, specifically regarding Obama's international mission in India.

MSNBC has a strong liberal Bias; more than one has recently funded campaigns for Democrats -- and that's unethical. I don't know of other exaggerations on this program because I have enough sense not to watch it.

I watch CNN, and I read the New York Times or various other newspapers online. I don't really play favorites.

Even on CNN, there was a reporter, Rick Sanchez, who was fired for making anti-Semitic remarks. And he deserved it. You just can't say racist BS on national television, especially on a News-channel. That is unbecoming of accurate and fair journalism.

If you want to hear anti-Semitic rhetoric, you don't need to listen to credible news sources, just watch Hitler's speeches, or watch the filth shown from the news-station that created the content for the video in this thread.

Demonizing and dehumanizing a group of people because of their ethnicity or religion is not news, it's lies and propaganda.

Now, does that mean I stand by everything Israel does? No. Israel is a nation that should be held accountable for its actions just like the United States or any other country. Just because Israel may do something distasteful, like fire upon a convoy of ships carrying food into the Gaza Strip for the sake of "self-defense" -- that doesn't mean the Jews as a race deserve hatred --- and it doesn't mean Israel wants to bring a holocaust onto the Palestinian people.

I take issue with this incident specifically because an American citizen was killed. The Palestinian people living in Gaza and the West Bank are walled off so weapons can't get in... but food can't get in either.

They deserve their own nation. It's their home just as much as it is the home of the Jewish people.

HAMAS and the idiots that lob rockets into schools and synagoges aren't helping the cause of their people... They just want to kill all the Jews and destroy Israel.

The Israeli armed forces aren't helping either - because they often help feed the extremist narrative that the Jews and the Zionist and the West want to destroy Muslims (The United States does this too by invading Iraq and staying there for a decade). When too much force is used, like white phosphorus, etc. it causes collateral damage and death and injury -- and that breeds hatred.

When settlers try to build houses in Palestinian lands, which have decreased significantly since 1948, (which to their credit Israel has given some land back) -- It doesn't help the peace process either.

Yet this issue has nothing to do with anti-Semitism, etc. It is a separate conflict. Yet people who try to demonize the West, Jews, Israel and its army as all evil -- they tend to believe in crazy anti-Semitic ideas like "the Jews control the media."

I'm just trying to set the record straight.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #17

Post by Wyvern »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:

I Just Love The Way A Few Of You Here Assume You Know What I'm Thinking . Your Answer In Your Post . But Being You Answer Half The Question Leaveing The Ower Names And Real Owner . I Ask Question Because If You Going Tell Truth You Would Tell Both Side , But Being The Intention Here Was To Make One Side Look Bad And To Misinfourm Those Who Don't Know Any Better . But For Those Who Care They Could Go To This Link / Site http://www.democracynow.org
If you want a certain response you are going to have to word your requests differently otherwise all you will get is the truth. Do you question the translations made in these clips? Do you question whether these arabic media outlets exist and air these shows? It is obvious who is trying to misinform when these media folk in the clip say things like only 30,000 jews were killed in the holocaust, even worse is the childrens show that indoctrinates children into this hateful mindset. The only ones making these arabic media people look bad are themselves. Want to hear something funny? You actually confirmed that I knew what you were thinking by this response. You wanting the names of the owners and "real" owners shows how far you have bought into the big conspiracy.

cnorman18

Post #18

Post by cnorman18 »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
I Just Love The Way A Few Of You Here Assume You Know What I'm Thinking .
How does anyone do that? You haven't SAID anything.

Your Answer In Your Post .
Please demonstrate that with a quote.

But Being You Answer Half The Question Leaveing The Ower Names And Real Owner . I Ask Question Because If You Going Tell Truth You Would Tell Both Side , But Being The Intention Here Was To Make One Side Look Bad And To Misinfourm Those Who Don't Know Any Better .
So, once again, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT YOU THINK?

But For Those Who Care They Could Go To This Link / Site http://www.democracynow.org
Nothing there about anybody in particular controlling the media -- just "big corporations." What on Earth does that have to do with this thread?!?

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Post #19

Wyvern wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:

If you want a certain response you are going to have to word your requests differently otherwise all you will get is the truth. Do you question the translations made in these clips? Do you question whether these arabic media outlets exist and air these shows? It is obvious who is trying to misinform when these media folk in the clip say things like only 30,000 jews were killed in the holocaust, even worse is the childrens show that indoctrinates children into this hateful mindset. The only ones making these arabic media people look bad are themselves. Want to hear something funny? You actually confirmed that I knew what you were thinking by this response. You wanting the names of the owners and "real" owners shows how far you have bought into the big conspiracy.

The reason Why You Didn't Give Up The Name's Because You Knew I Knew Who Control The Media . Let Be Real Here . So I Brough Into The Conspiracy LOLOLOLOLOLOL That Funny . What Funny You Knew Who Control The Media In USA But You Choses Not To Tell . And Because I Don't Take Side I'm The Bad Guy . You Sound Like Bush Either With Us Or Against Us Right . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .You Speak Of The Holocaust, Other People Of Other Racesss Also Have Had A Holocaust, Are Your Saying Their's ( Doesn't Matter ) Or Do You Pick And Chose Who Life Matter , As If Your God ?

Darias
Guru

Post #20

Post by Darias »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:The reason Why You Didn't Give Up The Name's Because You Knew I Knew Who Control The Media . Let Be Real Here . So I Brough Into The Conspiracy LOLOLOLOLOLOL That Funny . What Funny You Knew Who Control The Media In USA But You Choses Not To Tell . And Because I Don't Take Side I'm The Bad Guy . You Sound Like Bush Either With Us Or Against Us Right . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .You Speak Of The Holocaust, Other People Of Other Racesss Also Have Had A Holocaust, Are Your Saying Their's ( Doesn't Matter ) Or Do You Pick And Chose Who Life Matter , As If Your God ?
1.) I was the only one here to say what I thought you were suggesting.

It was an easy guess.

Usually, when someone asks "Who controls the US media?", in most cases they are implying that Jews are controlling it.

No one controls our media.

2.) The Holocaust killed around 11 million people. Most of them were Jews, but there were also homosexuals, Russian POWs, Gypsies, Freemasons, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. All of their deaths were tragic, but the fact is, 6 million of those who died were Jews. This is all fact, well established.

There is nothing like genocide - a systematic deliberate slaughter of a people because of their race or skin color is horrible. And there is none like the Holocaust, in terms of scope and scale.

3.) I know the argument you are suggesting -- that "maybe the Jews did have a holocaust but that gives them no right to give Palestinians a holocaust." This argument is taken straight out of President Ahmadinejad's crazy worldview.

There have been a lot of Palestinian civilian deaths over the years. These come from radical Islamic terrorist bombings, and they happen because of collateral damage caused by Israeli return fire.

The situation in Palestine is a serious one. Jews and Palestinians get killed every day. Terrorists in Palestine launch rockets into schools and in return Israeli military bombs the terrorists --- and innocents do get killed sometimes when that happens. And there is no excuse for the death of innocents.

But the idea that Israel is committing a "holocaust" against Palestine is not only false, it also makes it seem like the real Holocaust wasn't so bad or never happened. That's simply not the case.

During WWII, 11 million people died because of the Nazis.

Since the late 1980's, around 7,506 Palestinian civilians have been killed, and around 1,540 Israeli civilians have been killed.

To put those numbers into context, nearly 3000 died in 1 day on 911 in America.

22,000 died in the past 3 years during Mexico's drug war between the government and the drug gangs who terrorize the people there.

None of these were genocides but all are tragic and complicated - and ongoing. (Mexico's drug war, The Wests' war on Terror, and The Israeli-Palestinian conflict).

This is the sad reality when terrorist lob bombs into schools, Israelis lob bombs back, but due to the densely populated area in Gaza and the West Bank, sometimes civilians get killed -- especially when HAMAS and others use children and civilian homes and shields.

If Israel was truly causing a Holocaust in the West Bank and Gaza, they would have just carpet bombed and fire bombed or even nuked the area -- but Israel isn't doing that because they value civilian life. To their credit, Israelis go out of their way to warn civilians before attacking terrorists positions.

But the terrorists don't care what their bombs hit -- they hope to just kill as many as they can.

The reason this conflict has gone on so long is because of the terrorist living in Gaza and the West Bank --- the people who want to destroy Israel and kill as many civilians as possible. No matter how much land and territory Israel gives to Palestine, it is never enough for terrorists like HAMAS.

If the Palestinians rose up against HAMAS, there might be less conflict in the area.

I want peace between both sides just as much as anyone.

I fear conflict will break out again because of the rogue settlers who tried to build on Palestinian soil (the peace talks were stopped because of that)

I think even if Palestine becomes a state, even if there are peace talks, -- HAMAS will continue to lob rockets into schools and mosques and synagogues and churches in Israel until everyone is dead, or until the terrorists get killed by the future Palestinian government or Israeli attacks.

Anti-Semitism fuels HAMAS and other radical groups into hatred and murder, and that's the only reason why there is no peace now. Palestine would have had a state years ago if HAMAS hadn't been launching rocket after rocket into Israel over the years.

And to answer your question. Civilian life does matter -- Israeli, Jew, Palestinian, Arab, Westerner, black and white and in-between, or whoever...