Neanderthal Americans

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Neanderthal Americans

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Neanderthal Americans are alive and well, and living in New York City. As evidence and proof of this claim, I shall offer myself up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'

Since there is really no scientific evidence that most white Anglo-Saxon Americans of Caucasian and Neanderthal ancestry are really Homo sapiens of any sort, and that such a term is nothing more than a neo-Darwinist 'label' which doesn't stick very well and is easily removed once one discovers, realizes and admits one's own Neanderthal or Asian racial origins, the biological label, 'Homo sapiens' may be reserved and applied to only those humans who racially associate and identify themselves with common ancestors and descendents of African monkeys and apes, in the same way, and to the same degree and extent which homosexuals may self-identify and classify themselves, sexually and biologically, for civil rights purposes.

ST88
Site Supporter

Re: Neanderthal Americans

Post #131

Post by ST88 »

jcrawford wrote:
McCulloch wrote:If Noah was a Neanderthal, then all of humanity is descended from the Neanderthal and your reference to specific races within humanity is somewhat pointless, isn't it?
Noah's Neanderthal descendents were originally divided into nations and tribes. Due to geographic isolation and changing climatic conditions during and after the Ice Age, the diverse nations and tribes developed various morphological, racial and cultural features which are still in evidence today.
Would that be Lamarkian inheritance, or Darwinian natural selection at work?
Every concept that can ever be needed will be expressed by exactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings forgotten. -- George Orwell, 1984

jcrawford
Guru

Re: Neanderthal Americans

Post #132

Post by jcrawford »

ST88 wrote:
jcrawford wrote:
McCulloch wrote:If Noah was a Neanderthal, then all of humanity is descended from the Neanderthal and your reference to specific races within humanity is somewhat pointless, isn't it?
Noah's Neanderthal descendents were originally divided into nations and tribes. Due to geographic isolation and changing climatic conditions during and after the Ice Age, the diverse nations and tribes developed various morphological, racial and cultural features which are still in evidence today.
Neither. They're both dead.

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #133

Post by micatala »

ST88 wrote:
jcrawford wrote:
McCulloch wrote:
If Noah was a Neanderthal, then all of humanity is descended from the Neanderthal and your reference to specific races within humanity is somewhat pointless, isn't it?
Neither. They're both dead.
I see. Backed into a corner with no hope of logical escape and now resorting to silliness.

Yes, you are correct Darwin and Lamarck are both dead, from which you seem to conclude that their ideas and theories are dead and defunct as well.

Let's see, this means we can dismiss all of classicial science, literature, the arts, etc. etc. because the people who created all of it are also now long dead.

I suppose you also think we should toss the Bible on the ash heap, as all its authors have been dead for 2 or 3 millenia. I think your fellow Christians might take issue with this proposal of yours.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #134

Post by jcrawford »

micatala wrote:Yes, you are correct Darwin and Lamarck are both dead, from which you seem to conclude that their ideas and theories are dead and defunct as well.

Let's see, this means we can dismiss all of classicial science, literature, the arts, etc. etc. because the people who created all of it are also now long dead.
No, it just means that Lamarck, Darwin, Marx, Neitzche and Freud are as dead as their ideas were and that Muslims, Christians and Jews can choose to believe in the brilliant writings and ideas of other people, dead or alive.
I suppose you also think we should toss the Bible on the ash heap, as all its authors have been dead for 2 or 3 millenia.

That would be an unfounded assumption on your part.
I think your fellow Christians might take issue with this proposal of yours.
This is your suggestion and proposal, not mine.

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #135

Post by micatala »

I was just drawing the logical conclusions from your previous statements. :eyebrow:

Anyway, culture wars or not, I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, be they Neanderthals, Martians, neo-Darwinist pig farmers or whatever.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #136

Post by McCulloch »

micatala wrote:Yes, you are correct Darwin and Lamarck are both dead, from which you seem to conclude that their ideas and theories are dead and defunct as well.
jcrawford wrote:No, it just means that Lamarck, Darwin, Marx, Neitzche and Freud are as dead as their ideas were and that Muslims, Christians and Jews can choose to believe in the brilliant writings and ideas of other people, dead or alive.
Brilliant like Marvin Lubenow, Th.M., M.S. ?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #137

Post by Grumpy »

McCulloch

Grumpy 8)

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #138

Post by Cathar1950 »

Marry Christmas or Xmas and Happy holidays or holy days and happy honikah micatala. Also best wishes to all.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #139

Post by jcrawford »

micatala wrote:I was just drawing the logical conclusions from your previous statements. :eyebrow:
Not very conclusive or logical at all. More like typical neo-Darwinist inferences.
Anyway, culture wars or not, I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, be they Neanderthals, Martians, neo-Darwinist pig farmers or whatever. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, whether Neanderthal, Martian or neo-Darwinist Homo sapiens.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #140

Post by jcrawford »

McCulloch wrote:
jcrawford wrote:No, it just means that Lamarck, Darwin, Marx, Neitzche and Freud are as dead as their ideas were and that Muslims, Christians and Jews can choose to believe in the brilliant writings and ideas of other people, dead or alive.
Yes, brilliant like Marvin L. Lubenow's enlightening creationist assessment of the human fossil record in his 2004 edition of "Bones of Contention."

Merry Christmas, and may you find a copy under your Christmas tree Sunday morning.