Did God create the devil?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

4gold
Sage

Did God create the devil?

Post #1

Post by 4gold »

The Bible makes it clear that the earth, the universe, all matter, and all energy was created by God. Where I am unclear is to whether God created the devil.

Does anyone have any Bible verses that indicates whether God created the devil or not?

If He did create the devil, why not eliminate the opportunity for sin, by eliminating the devil?

If He did not, then who did and is that force more powerful than God?

ken1burton
Apprentice

Post #181

Post by ken1burton »

Beloved57

I do use Darkened Understanding, all of the Prophecies fulfilled the day of the Cross was made as Darkness, And Jesus shows us things out of Darkness which we are to show in the Light.

Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Even God dwells in the thick Darkness, So make sure your candle is turned on.

1Kings 8:12 Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

Too bad Jesus made an end of sins and brought in everlasting righteousness as Daniel 9:24 shows. One of the Jots and Tittles which Jesus had to fulfill. The Seal in that verse is what keeps you from seeing truth. As it kept the Disciples, Paul, Jesus and the Church.

God had no problem giving it as a prophecy, and seeing it was fulfilled the day of the Cross and established as His Truth.

My posting manifests my ignorance, No problem at all. I do not need to be smart, or bright, or even very teachable. As long as I take the Messages God gives, and relay them faithfully. I am satisfied, God is satisfied.

I know all men are not sheep, They are the ones who went astray, Seen as the Wicked in Jeremiah 12:1/3. Good thing Jesus rendered to man His righteousness. So they enter the Kingdom prepared for them from the Foundation of the world, and the Lamb is slain from the Foundation of the World which is at Golgotha.

Goats seen as His Battle Horse, and as if they had not been cast off in Zechariah 10:3/6.

Did you notice the Bleeting of Sheep the day of the Cross? There was no one around Jesus, He was forsaken. However those in hell did follow Jesus out, The dead did all raise with Jesus.

Zechariah 9:11 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.
12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

They do not know Jesus yet, But they do follow Him, and they will get to know Him.

Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

How about that, Jesus took all the Dead with Him, Did not leave a single one behind.

Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

Do you understand what these prophecies all being parts of the Jots and tittles which had to be fulfilled the day of the Cross means to your concepts?

Chaplinsky

The point is to get to the point when you see All punishment has been paid in full, and that the Love of God has already given to all people the righteousness of Christ in Heaven. And that freewill is if you want to serve God out of love, If you do, You may, If you do not wish to, You do not have to. God’s love is still the same for you.

God never desired we feel compelled to serve, Not out of guilt trip or anything else. But to serve as a member of the Family, helping one another day by day, That being all that is being worked for.

Ken

Salt Agent
Apprentice

Post #182

Post by Salt Agent »

Greetings and Happy New Year,

Once again, Calvinism rears its ugly elitist head.

Beloved wrote, "Jesus did not pray for the whole world

Jn 17:

9I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
Those christ did not pray for he hates

[color = blue]Total speculation, Beloved. Not only is it not it the text, there is not a single verse anywhere in scripture that supports this [/color]

and can careless about there eternal soul and he will damn them in the end by casting them into the lake of fire...
Again, where do you find anywhere in scripture that Christ couldn't care less about anyone's eternal soul?

Matt 7:

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew **[loved] you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

And merry christmas to you too and you better hope you one of the elect..

Beloved, This word **[loved] is not in the verse at all, but your own personal commentary, and eisegesis [reading something into the text that is neither implicit or explicit].
I respect your views, and the right to believe anything you want, and I try to be civil. You are my sister/brother in Christ, and i give you the same respect i give to nonbelievers, but you take verses out of context, and make statements that and don't cite the verse, because they don't exist.

You say in several posts that God hates someone, in keeping with typical Calvinism unBiblical Doctrine, but provide no verses that state this explicitly.

Either you have not been trained in Theology, or principles of Bible interpretation, or else you know, and are intentionally twisting scripture and knowingly taking it out of context. In fairness, i will give you the benefit of the doubt.

There are multiple clear verses that state explicitly that Christ died for everyone,
that he tasted death for everyone,
that He gave himself as a ransom for all,
that the one righteous act of Christ provided justification of life for all mankind,
that Christ is the propitiation of our sins, and not only ours, but also for the whole world,
that God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance,
that He [Christ] died for all,
That God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked
and that Christ came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance, and on and on and on, including multiple verses all through the New Testament and quotes by Christ himself offering Salvation to anyone, everyone, whosoever will, everyone who calls on the name of the Lord.

There is not a single verse that states explicitly that Christ's death was only for the elect, but not for everyone, that He tasted death only for certain ones, but not for others, that Christ's death did not provide justification for all men, but a select few, that Christ's death or atonement was limited, or that Christ hates some.
There is more evidence to support the concept of a "Deep end and shallow end of hell" than this notion that Christ's death was only for some, but not for others.

One of the most common verses in the Bible taken out of context is Rom 9:13. "Just as it is written, Jacob have i loved, Esau have i hated." This is a quote from Malachi 1:2 in the Old Testament.
This passage in the Old Testament was written over 1000 years after Jacob and Esau were born, and were referring to the nations that came through Jacob and Esau, and God's covenant with Israel.

In addition, it would be a clear contradiction for God to hate someone, when His is the very essence of Love and it is clearly stated that whoever hates his brother does not have eternal life in him.

In the Hebrew, this word hate literally means "love less" and is used in this passage as a contrast, to show God's covenant with the children of Israel. Another example of this is when Christ said that "Anyone who does not hate his father and mother, sister or brother is not worthy to be His disciple." Love to a lesser degree.
According to Beloved's meaning, this is a blatant contradiction.

When you understand the meaning in the proper context it is written, there is no contradiction, and it further refutes the elitist notion of Calvinism.

In addition, the context entire chapters of Romans 9-11 is Israel being chosen as a nation, their rejection of Christ, and their future restoration.

9:13 “Hate” is a relative term as employed here. Jesus used the same word in a similar way when He cautioned that a man must hate his father and mother if he would come to Christ (Luke 14:26). Obviously Jesus, who was an advocate of the Law (Ex. 20:12), was not encouraging “hate” in the usual sense of the word. But through a consecrated use of the hyperbole of antithesis, Jesus is saying that the love a man has for Christ ought to dwarf his love for his father to the extent that the latter would seem to be “hate” by comparison. God did not “hate” Esau in the conventional sense of the word; He greatly prospered and favored him (Gen. 27:38–40). However, God’s favor and blessing upon Jacob was so extensive that by comparison Esau would appear to be hated. The verse could be understood to mean that God has chosen Jacob to fulfill His elective purpose, but He has rejected Esau. The divine rationale for this action is simply the elective purpose of God in Israel.
W.A. Criswell, Believer’s study Bible [computer file], electronic ed. , Logos Library System, (Nashville: Thomas Nelson) 1997, c1991 by the Criswell Center for Biblical Studies.

More verses and examples of the contradictions and chasms of Calvinism are in the post Calvinism vs Arminianism.

Back to the point of the Opening Post, Did God Create the Devil, the question is poorly stated and a garden path question like "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" or Could God make a rock so big he can't lift it? A more valid question would be Did God create Lucifer?, or Did God create sin? or Did God create the Devil as he now is?

Technically speaking God did not create "the Devil". God created Lucifer, which means Son of the Morning, and all the angels. Lucifer had Free will, as did the angels. Lucifer wanted to be God, and rebelled against Him, and along with Lucifer one third of all the angels rebelled as an act of their own free will, and were cast out of heaven forever. Those fallen angels are now demons. Scripture says clearly that Hell was created for the devil and his angels, also refuting the Calvinist notion that some were predamned. God created humans with free will, and because of this, they were able to disobey God's command to not eat of the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil. It is because of God's great love that He created us with the ability to reject his offer.

Forced love by any other name is still rape.

ken1burton
Apprentice

Post #183

Post by ken1burton »

The Pale horse is the Fourth seal in Revelation, All the fours are for the time period from Noon to Sunset, Seen as the Midst of the Week, the day of the Cross made as 7 days by Isaiah 30:26. Seen as three pictures or doubled twice to establish It as God’s word (Genesis 41:32)

First as 4 6-hour periods, seen as 4 beasts with 6-wings, Second as 2 12-hour periods seen as 2 witnesses, Third as 1 24-hour period seen as 24 Elders.

The name of the day is “For Ever”, This day is taken out of time to break the Covenant with the Levites. End the Priesthood which is “Destroy this Temple” and in three days, or seen as 3 pictures, Jesus is established as High Priest, and the Levites seen as stones cast down.

There are four different names for those 4 6-hour periods. 1=Lord God of our Father’s. Which is Jesus made as Lord God between Sunset as the last Supper started, Till Midnight. 2=God of Abraham. 3=God of Isaac. 4 which is from noon to sunset as Jesus died on the Cross, Time of Pale horse, Death followed by hell as Jesus died and descended into hell, is the God of Jacob. Jacob is a similitude, for this time period of the day for Jesus.

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Jeremiah 30:6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Body of Christ is born the day of the Cross, Seen in Psalms 2:6/7, given the Heathen in 2:8

Jesus wrestles with a man, or with self preservation, He allows Himself to die. Then Esau comes, Esau is Edom, Edom seen as a desolate wilderness or the time Jesus is dead, God hated Esau or the time Jesus had to be dead. Over Edom He cast out His shoe, or sin ended as Daniel 9:24 shows, we are on Holy Ground, get rid of the shoes.

Sin ended, the Body of Christ is now born, Now it is Immanuel or GOD WITH US.

The First picture is as a River divided into four heads (Garden of Eden is also a similitude, Belongs to the day of the Cross with all the Creation story)

The Fourth river, Noon to Sunset is the River Euphrates. The day as 4 6-hour periods. 1=Babylon, 2=Moab, 3=Damascus, 4=Egypt. The Second picture will be seeing Jesus in hell, a pit where in is no water, So the River Euphrates is DRIED UP to prepare for the Kings from the East. Because we are in the Body of Christ now, We are as KINGS ALSO, plus priests.

The day is all the Sevens in Revelation, The Lamb has seven eyes. “Let Tears run down like a river is for the day, Divided into four heads, Now God wipes away all TEARS from their EYES. To prepare for the second picture. Behold I make all things new. So the Second picture will show the same day, But this time as 2 12-hour periods, Jesus is in the HEART of the Earth. Both 12-hour periods as the WHOLE HEART. When they are revived in hell, they are the UPRIGHT in HEART.

All visions are for the day of the Cross, Notice in Daniel how He is in Corruption, Made to stand UPRIGHT No breadth in Him, etc.

The day of the Cross is all seventy weeks in Daniel, The first wall is 144 with Judas, Seen as the angels given Charge over Him, They gather all things which offend, and Jesus has all iniquity from Isaiah 53:6.

Sunset to Midnight is Old Heaven, Midnight to Sunrise is Old Earth, Old Heaven and earth will be seen to flee from His Face, which is the Face of a man on the third beast with 6-wings which is Sunrise to noon and New earth, New Heaven is noon to sunset.

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The people in the first picture are as waters, People in the Second picture as Sand, So God sets the sands that the waters are bound.

The Children of Abraham are also likened to Stars. That is from Midnight to sunrise the time of Abraham, God poured out His Spirit (Jesus) upon all flesh, So we all TOGETHER become as a unclean thing. No innocent babies, No innocent because they are unable to reason, We are all as ONE, All as Guilty.

The Body of Christ is being born, the day as 7 time periods as days, and three pictures as days, The day as 1,000 years, the first 6-hours as 100 years, also as the WOMB, Midnight, His spirit is poured out, So WE GO ASTRAY as soon as we issue out of the Womb. Speaking lies.

All prophecies are LIES till they are fulfilled, that is the Lying Spirit God sent in 1-Kings 22:20/24. Similitude for Jesus to go up and die to fulfill Scripture and make the Spirit of lies, Established the day of the cross as the Spirit of Truth.

All parables are for the day of the Cross, So seven unclean spirits, three unclean spirits like frogs, Leaven hidden in three measures of meal. Like silver tried in the first seven times, Sower with 4 types of ground, Wayside is sunset to Midnight, Disciples are seeds which fell, Good ground is noon to Sunset as Jesus died for sins, The day as 3 pictures, 30 fold, 60 fold, 100 fold.

Mark 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

You shall have tribulation 10 days, Were there not 10 lepers cleansed, Where are the Nine? 10 coins, Keep searching till the last one is found also. Man who goes into a far kingdom and return (Jesus goes and takes them all out of hell Zechariah 9:11)

God makes the one above the Head, the one beneath the tail, Jesus is the Head of the first 6-hour period, Judas and the 144 come with Him, They become the Head, He becomes the Tail. Time of Abraham, His seed as stars, So a third of the Children of Abraham as cast down by Jesus “No man cometh unto the Father but by Me. And in all three pictures, all of the Stars of Heaven or children of the Kingdom are cast into OUTER DARKNESS which is Midnight to Sunrise. Disciples are fleeing and Weeping, 144 with Judas are gnashing their teeth.

Jesus at this time does not have a wedding Garment, He is SPEECHLESS. Bound HAND and FOOT, so He has to be carried like the ARK under the law, 144 are 12 of 12 tribes, Multiplied by 1,000 in Deuteronomy 1:11. Seen as 144,000 in Revelation Chapter 14, They are Virgins, Seen in Jeremiah as men travailing with Child, Fulfills the Virgin Birth. As all prophecies are fulfilled the day of the Cross.

Jesus renders to man His righteousness from the Cross. Seen in Job just after the Prophecy for the one called the Good Thief (Jesus has all sin) and before the prophecy for Judas repenting, Which also shows Judas does not go to hell, Jesus was given 12 Disciples and HIMSELF. He loses None but ONE, and He is the one who has to go to hell to fulfill Scripture, He is the Son of Perdition.

Job 33:22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.

Jesus on the Cross.

23 If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

One called the Good thief, He later changed His testimony,(Matthew 27:44) Changing the Ransom from death, to having to die, Pardon in Jeremiah 5:1 lost.
25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
26 He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

Returns to the days of His Youth, Jesus is Jacob, gets name Israel as an adult, So when Israel was a CHILD (right now on the Cross), THEN I love Him, and Called My Son out of Egypt. Fourth 6-hour period seen as Egypt, River of Egypt is dried up. Etc.

27 He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

Judas does not go into hell, Jesus does, So of all the Father gave Jesus, 12 Disciples and Himself, Jesus is the one LOST.

Ken

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #184

Post by McCulloch »

Moderator Caution
beloved57 wrote:He died only for the elect.. all else will perish in their sins and you are teaching a false filthy doctrine made up from your darkened understanding..

all of your posting does not do anything but manifest your ignorance of God and His christ..

I lay my life down for the sheep ! all men are not sheep so get out of here with your blaphmies..
Please review the rules.

1. No personal attacks of any sort are allowed. Comments about another poster that are negative, condescending, frivolous or indicate in any way a lack of respect are not allowed.
7. Do not post frivolous, flame bait, or inflammatory messages.
14. In general, all members are to be civil and respectful.

If you disagree with another debater, please point out the error without personally attacking him.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Salt Agent
Apprentice

Post #185

Post by Salt Agent »

Greetings, Ken,

You certainly have a whole lot of "stuff" here.
Jesus at this time does not have a wedding Garment, He is SPEECHLESS. Bound HAND and FOOT, so He has to be carried like the ARK under the law, 144 are 12 of 12 tribes, Multiplied by 1,000 in Deuteronomy 1:11. Seen as 144,000 in Revelation Chapter 14, They are Virgins, Seen in Jeremiah as men travailing with Child, Fulfills the Virgin Birth. As all prophecies are fulfilled the day of the Cross.

Jesus renders to man His righteousness from the Cross. Seen in Job just after the Prophecy for the one called the Good Thief (Jesus has all sin) and before the prophecy for Judas repenting, Which also shows Judas does not go to hell, Jesus was given 12 Disciples and HIMSELF. He loses None but ONE, and He is the one who has to go to hell to fulfill Scripture, He is the Son of Perdition.

You make a lot of statements alluding to the meaning of passages which are mostly from Revelation and Daniel, which are apocalyptic and prophetic.

From wading through this, you don't seem to be addressing any specific point, refuting a point made by Beloved or anyone else, nor do you address the post.

Also, you don't give any sources or commentaries for your "interpretation" or what it has to do with God creating Lucifer, or the devil.

I also see a lot of verses that don't even seem to be connected to each other.

I could see the relevance if you give passages that show some history of the Heavenly rebellion, and the subsequent Fall when Lucifer and the angels were cast out.

I respectfully ask that you address the point, or give some sources for your allegations. "Jesus was the one LOST"???

"Jesus was the Son of Perdition"????

"Jesus was the one at the feast without a wedding garment and was speechless and cast out"????? Maybe this is from the Gospel of Thomas, or the Gnostic Gospels, i don't know.

I have limited knowledge of the apocrypha and it doesn't sound like it is from Maccabees or Tobit??

"Judas did not go to Hell"????

"All prophecies are lies until they are fulfilled"????? What about the prophecies that have not been fulfilled yet?

This would mean that Jesus spoke lies.

Are you saying that all prophecies were fulfilled at the cross, or on the day of the cross????

It is no wonder skeptics and atheists say there are "Contradictions".

I want to be civil, and never attack people, but i also know that i can't make assumptions when people claim to be quoting from the Bible, and say things that are contrary to what the Bible clearly and explicitly teaches.

Grace and peace.

ken1burton
Apprentice

Post #186

Post by ken1burton »

Salt Agent.

There is a lot, and a lot has already been addressed. Because what the Scriptures do say is so different, Almost the entire package has to be addressed and set straight.

This does not come from any other person’s writing, Nor any of the other books some people use like the Gospel of Thomas or Mary. This is what I have found by searching, As God shows, I share, He shows more.

I already addressed about the relationship between God, the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, and who ever you would like to Call the Prince and King of Tyrus in Ezekiel Chapter 28.

To Clarify the day of the Cross. From Sunset when the Last Supper began, Till Sunset when Jesus was just placed in the Sepulchre, all the prophecies were fulfilled. That is every one ever made in the Old Testament, Even up to the day of the Cross itself. Like Jesus saying Peter would deny Him three times.

The Book of Revelation is looking at the day of the Cross, made as a week by Isaiah 30:26. Only the day of the Cross when God heals fits that verse, Besides it being a prophecy. The day is taken as 3 pictures, 1 as 4 6-hour periods, 1 as 2 12-hour periods, 1 as 1 24-hour period. All the Sevens in the Book of Revelation is seeing these time periods as the events happen or which prophecies fit in which time period.

When a third of this, a third of that, One of the Three pictures, When a fourth is seen, one of the four 6-hour periods, when half then the second picture, Etc, as God interlocks the different pieces. With the 7 time periods seen as days, and the three pictures, there are ten days total, they will be shortened back to one day.

All are as lies or Unclean till fulfilled, as the Lamb has seven eyes, The eyes are plucked out, till the eye is Single, Then the day is made as Darkness, So if the Light in thy eye be darkness, How Great is that Darkness? GREAT being a keyword for something needing search.

God is using Keywords throughout Scripture to place the pieces in order. The day seen as 7 trees in Isaiah 41:19 to show which tree is hinting at which order it takes.

The day of the Cross is as a House built, the Name of the House is the Wilderness “Whose House have I made a wilderness?” This is where the Spirit took Jesus after He was Baptized to be tempted. Then Jesus is given 42 Months to continue, Carried by the spirit back, and for 42 Months tells His servants the Disciples things which must shortly come to pass. John in Revelation is in the Spirit on the Lord’s day. Or looking at the day of the Cross.

God uses that which is despised (1-Corinthians 1:28) And things which are Not. God said for us to Love our Enemy. But most believe that does not mean to love the Devil. We second guess God.

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

Most Christians flee when these verses come, It is like Satan comes and immediately takes away, No, It is when people start hearing what the Devil and Satan are, they drop allthey hear and flee.

Matthew 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

If mankind did not have any preconceived notions, This looks like the Devil and God are the Same person. God gave Jesus permission to Command Himself:

Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

This verse also shows Jesus who is the Holy one of Israel has a maker. God swore in His Holiness to raise up David’s physical Son, He did, So Jesus is CREATED as all us Humans are.

The day of the Cross, Jesus is created AS GOD. Because He will be dead part of the day, He is also seen as the angel of the Lord.

Zechariah 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

Jesus was made all things cursed, He is Jerusalem cursed, He is also the City New Jerusalem coming down from God out of Heaven. Sunset to Midnight was old Heaven, Coming down from the Mount of Olives is coming down from God. Midnight to sunrise is Old Earth. Old Heaven and Earth flee from his Face, seen as the Face of a man on the third beast with 6-wings which is sunrise to noon. New Earth. New Heaven is noon to sunset,

From the Mount of olives, Down to Jerusalem, Up to be crucified, At Golgotha, Heavens for heights, and the earth for depths. The four 6-hour periods.

Because the day is made as seven days, The second day from Midnight to sunrise, Jesus has sin, He is Spiritually dead, God had poured His spirit upon all flesh, we are all as DEAD in Christ. Seen as the Wicked, all as one, So the wicked is turned into hell, or we are all as dead in Hell. Second physical day is a future similitude for what is fulfilled in prophecy the day of the Cross.

The third day seen as sunrise to noon, Now, “With His stripes we are healed, or all as spiritually risen from the dead, Third physical day a future similitude for what was fulfilled the day of the cross. So all prophecies are dealt with, and fulfilled the day of the Cross, Everyone from Genesis 1:1 to the end of the book of Revelation. There are future similitudes for things already fulfilled, Israel looked on Him whom they had pierced, They will do this again, But this time through Scripture and see Jesus is the Messiah in 2029 A.D.

Daniel was told that only Michael your prince aided Jesus to come to Him, It is Jesus, If you look close at Daniel, when the visions are being seen, He is in corruption, There is no breadth in Him, He is asking how He can speak?. He is seeing Himself dead the day of the Cross, all visions look at the day of the Cross, Judas is the one who aided Jesus in His coming, Judas is helping Jesus fulfill Scripture.

Elijah is not there the day of the Cross, But Judas is preparing the way before Him, He had to go get the 30 pieces of silver, He had to get the Band of men, He had to “Kiss the Son, Lest He be angry.” He makes His officers PEACE, So Judas is “PEACE”. PEACE and Righteousness have kissed each other, He is lead forth with PEACE, Judas lead them in, He will lead them out.

There are 144 with Judas, they added the cubit or reached Angels Status. They are seen as a wall in Revelation, They will be measured as the wall around New Jerusalem.

Revelation 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Because they are likened to a wall, and Ezekiel said in that day, every wall would fall to the Ground, When Jesus told them, “I am He.” they all went backwards and fell to the Ground.

Psalms 38:19 But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.

So they are multiplied by 1,000 by Deuteronomy 1:11. They are the 144,000. Virgins to fulfill th Virgin Birth the day of the cross as the Body of Christ is seen born in Psalms 2:6/7.

While I am on this, all prophecies, 23rd Psalms, He prepareth a table in the PRESENCE OF MINE ENEMIES. Those who hate Jesus WRONGFULLY are Multiplied. 11 Disciples hate Jesus wrongfully and are multiplied, Judas seen in Scripture as NOT HATING Jesus.

Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

The Right hand is the first 6-hour period where 10 Disciples flee, Peter is the one who falls by His side. The day as 3 pictures, 1=Iniquity, 2=Mischief, 3=Falsehood, The Disciples are the workers of the first picture told to depart, They hate Jesus for reaching for Non-Jews. That is why they took so long to start preaching to non-jews.

Peter is the one who denies Jesus before men. Their answer will show it is the Disciples saying “Lord, Lord.”

Psalms 55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it : neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

This shows Judas did not hate Jesus, Only Michael your PRINCE. Judas Iscariot is Michael, He is a Prince, Jesus seen as a Prince in Revelation 1:5. So a man mine EQUAL. Goes to the Cross later as a KING.

The Battle is on the Mount of Olives, as Michael and His angels fight, The Devil is Jesus:

The Devil is come down unto you. Jesus had to allow Himself to be taken, This is in the temptation, Cast your self down, or allow them to take you, afflict you, and in their hands, they shall bear thee up. The Problem was, Jesus had to cast Himself down. It is His Father speaking to Him in the Wilderness.

Psalms 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

This is a PROPHECY. Which means it is for the day of the Cross, Jesus was carried by the Spirit to the day of the Cross, and Jesus had to do what He was being asked to.

Having Great Wrath (one of the sins of the world) Because He knoweth He has but a short time, Jesus knows within 16 Hours He will be dead on a cross.

The devil as a Roaring Lion, walketh about, seeking whom He may devour. Jesus the day of the Cross is consuming people into the Body of Christ. He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, He is seeking all mankind, Parable of building bigger barns, save everyone.

Hosea 13:8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps , and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

LORD devours like a Lion, Roaring in Psalms 22:1, In Adversity in Psalms 35:15.

Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

It is the LORD who revives them, They do not know Him yet, So it is the LORD seen in Isaiah 14:12, Jesus said “I am the Bright and Morning Star.” Which is called Lucifer. And it is the LORD which said those things, And they do not know it is the second day, But they do not get set free till the third day, so they are asking why He has not set HIS PRISONERS free.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Jesus is the one who they meet, As they are also in Christ, He is a King, so are we.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

It is Jesus they are asking, Why would they be asking if an evil person got there, that is expected.

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Jesus said He would ascend into heaven, The stars seen as the Seed of Abraham, Jesus exalted Himself by “No man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. Jesus said He would sit in Heaven.

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Clouds seen as sins in Isaiah 44:22. Jesus took sins and rose above them with the resurrection. And Jesus said, I will be like the Most High. “If you have seen Me, You have seen the Father.”

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Notice He is in hell now, But this is saying SHALT or again, the day as 3 pictures, so it is seen doubled twice. The Children of the Kingdom, Stars from Midnight to sunrise are cast down, Jesus is the Tail then, So in all three pictures, They are all cast down (Real time for Rachael weeping for the Children because they are NOT)

But Jesus seen cast down in all three picture, He is the Sea, He is the Firmament on second day, 144 with Judas, waters above the Firmament, sinners are waters under the Firmament or under Jesus, disciples fleeing as Islands.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Jesus is that Proselyte, seen as twofold more the Child of hell then they are. See three times as they are seen a third at a time.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

World is His House, called the Wilderness, All things cursed, destroyed in Christ. And they do not see the Prison opened, it is not the third day yet.

The day as 4 6-hour periods is as the Garden of Eden, a river divided into four heads, So Jesus was in the Garden of God, Perfect in Beauty in the day when Thou was created, Till Iniquity was found in Thee.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Jesus created AS GOD the day of the Cross, Perfect in Beauty, God lays all iniquity on Jesus, and Iniquity is found in Thee.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

CREATION OF OF OF OF OF God, Not by God. God started with Jesus, and created Him AS GOD. All for the day of the Cross, that is why the Prince and King of Tyrus die the deaths of others, It is Jesus dying the death of others.

Satan is a name for the “Word of God.” Satan desires to sift Peter, That is just what God’s word says:

Amos 9:9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

Where God told Satan in Job, “Though you moved Me against Job without a Cause.” That is God’s own words, “I try the hearts and reigns of men.” so Cause or not, Job gets tested.

So when Jesus says to Peter (Jesus thinks so, it is God speaking to Jesus, through Jesus) “Get Thee behind Me Satan, Thou art an offence unto Me.” is because Jesus just prayed for Peter, Peter has to flee like the others. Jesus is the One who is the offence unto God, Jesus is the One who God laid all iniquity on.

Also “Have not I (God the Father is who really chose) Chose you 12, and One of You is a DEVIL.”

Major problem maybe. To have 12 and Jesus as one of them makes for 11 Disciples. There is one Disciples who disappeared. Lebbaeus seen in Matthew, Later, Judas the Brother of James seen as a Disciple? One might have died, One might have been raised. But like Elijah was not told by God, the Lad was dead, Maybe Jesus was not told either, Till He gave Him back to His mother that is.

Luke 7:12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

Jesus might have not known it was labbaeus till He sat up, And Jesus already had compassion on his Mother by then.

Seek and you shall find, applies also to looking for what happened to Labbaeus also, And there really was not reason God kept it from Elijah the lad was dead, unless God was using it for a hint to something.

Either way, That is my opinion what happened to Labbaeus as Scripture just has him missing, and there needs to be 11 Disciples when He says “Have not I chose you 12? And One of you is a Devil.”

The Lord Hisses in Isaiah 7:18, Holy spirit comes down like Coven tongues of fire at Pentecost (had to look just like that to word it that way) And Jesus is likened to a Serpent on a Pole.

In Fact, the Woman in Revelation Chapter 12 Is Israel. She is kept for the FACE of the SERPENT for time, times and the half a time, or till 2029 A.D. When they see Jesus is the Messiah in Scripture.

The Disciples get doubled, So it is 10,000 times 10,000. Seen in Daniel.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

The Little Horn is Peter, Daniel is watching as they crucify Jesus to see if Peter will not deny Jesus as He said, A Lamb is a beast of the field, God’s word like as a fire as the Body given to the Flame.

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

10 Horns are the 10 Disciples on the Mount of Olives, They sat as Kings the day of the Cross. Jesus reaching for non-Jews is whoredom under the law, These are the 10 Horns who hate the Whore. They eat Her Flesh (Take, eat, this is My Body) and burn Her with fire or with God’s word.

The another is Peter, it was three or Peter, James, and John. Now just Peter. Telling Jesus these things shall not come upon You. Thinking to change what has to be fulfilled. Things given into his hands (CHURCH AGE) until time, times and the dividing of time or till 2029 A.D.

Daniel’s four beast are the day as 4 6-hour periods seen in Hosea 13:7/7 as the Lord, Daniel is backwards, so the Leopard changes His spots, as does the Bear,

Revelation 4:7 is seeing Ezekiel’s 4 creatures doubled with 4 faces each.

Revelation 4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Ox and a Calf have the same face.

22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

Terrible Crystal is a Prism, it is the Color of the Rainbow over their heads.

As all the prophecies are lies till fulfilled, the Father of Lies is God who gave the prophecies.

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

So when Jesus said “Ye are of your Father the Devil.” What He was really telling them, Unbeknown to Him is “Ye are Sons of the Living God.”

And the Lusts of Your Father will you do, They will offer the Sacrifice God wants, The Truth is not in Him, Not till all is fulfilled, that is. Jesus on the Cross takes Future sins, that have to be HIS OWN to die for them under the law. So He is a Murder from the Beginning, the Beginning is the day of the Cross, the start of the New World, as Jesus said “It is Finished.”

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

God had to hide His Face from Jesus to fulfill the Prophecies and go into hell.

Psalms 143:7 Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.

NONE is a Name for Jesus, NONE showeth, NONE declareth, When I called,NONE did Answer, NONE can by any means redeem His Brother, There is NONE beside Me.

God gives Jesus a Surname. NOTE” Not known Me.

Isaiah 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, “”“”though thou hast not known me.”“”“
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Jesus was given power to lay down His life, and to take it up again, this commandment was He given of His Father, So Jesus was given 13. 12 Disciples and HIMSELF. He is the one who has to go into hell to fulfill Scripture, He is the one who is Lost, And God said He would seek and save that which is lost or Jesus (Zechariah 9:11)

There is a PARDON offered by God, If Jesus could find one person to stand for Him, God would PARDON IT. So Jesus praying for Peter is to try for the Pardon, But God already said the Sheep had to scatter.

Jeremiah 5:1 Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

So when the one called the Good Thief (Jesus has all sin) stands up for Jesus, Jesus thinks He has the Pardon, so tells him “Today, thou shalt be with Me in Paradise.” Later when the man changes His testimomy, Jesus’ destination changes to hell again.

Job 33:22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
23 If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

Jesus thinks He has the Pardon, So thinks “I have found a Ransom.”

Then he changes his testimony and reviles Jesus also:

Matthew 27:44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Psalms 142:4 I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

Refuge has failed Jesus, he changed his testimony, Jesus will have to die.

There was one other attempt not to die, God speaking through Jesus had said if you forgive others their trespasses, God would forgive yours. So even with all future sins on Himself “Father, Forgive them, They know not what they do.”

Slight problem. Jesus has all iniquity, all the others are innocent, there is nothing God can forgive them for, So if you regard iniquity in your heart, God will not hear you. So Jesus does not get forgiven. One of the prophecies was to Disappoint the Wicked, this also had to be fulfilled, This also shows things Jesus went through that is not seen but is in Scripture.

Isaiah 22:14 And it was revealed in mine ears by the LORD of hosts, Surely this iniquity shall not be purged from you till ye die, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.

Psalms 49:7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)

So NONE or Jesus can give a ransom for us, But no one can give God a ransom for Jesus. Jesus has the UNPARDONABLE sin, He has to die for future sins of mankind as His OWN and end of sins as Daniel 9:24 shows.

Holy Spirit never forgives, Never took offence in the first place, Like a baby spitting up on you, means nothing. Also the day of the Cross is a day taken out of time and not counted (Job 3:3/6) it is not in This world spoken before the day of the Cross, it is not in the World to come which is after the day of the Cross, all sin was dealt with the day of the Cross, a space between two worlds.

There are close to a thousand chapters of Jewish Holy Scripture. All those prophecies were fulfilled the day of the Cross, no prophecy exists unfulfilled, No prophecy will be made again.

So all the prophets lied in God’s Name, as they were all as lies till fulfilled, Every prophet was a false Prophet, Jesus included till all was fulfilled. All as unclean till fulfilled.

God be true and every man a liar had to be seen some way.

Ken

Chaplinsky
Student

Post #187

Post by Chaplinsky »

Ken,
Im sorry but I agree with Salt on this one. I do not see how this relates to God having created Lucifer. Instead this seems to be some kind of prophecy that you thought up. Please further explain, or reword, or tell me its off topic. Because I am confused.
Thanks

ken1burton
Apprentice

Post #188

Post by ken1burton »

Chaplinsky

God did not create Lucifer. Lucifer is Jesus, It is looking at Jesus when He went into hell, He is the one who revives them (Hosea 6:2) He is the one who is there when they are set Free. They are asking why He has not set His prisoners free, They do not realize they have to wait till the third day to be set free. Isaiah Chapter 14 is looking at the Second day in Hell.

Jesus said “I am the Bright and Morning Star.” The Church has been unable to identify who they are looking at.

God hides Himself (Isaiah 45:15)

The man who is blind and dumb in Matthew 12:22 possessed with a Devil is possessed by God.

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

A lot of the references were covered, You do not want to see, or if you are afraid God will cast you off for even thinking of it, I can understand. God uses that which is despised. But the answer to the question which is not asked right is there.

The Question needs to be Just who or what is the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, Prince and King of Tyrus in Ezekiel chapter 28.

This is new to most people, And it goes against most of what People have accepted as facts. It also scares people to even think on these lines. This is Scriptural, this is searchable. This is highly referenced. And this gives the total answer to the question asked on this topic.

God did not create the Devil, It is God's holy Name, it means the Living God. Jesus is created AS GOD the day of the Cross and the name Devil applies to Him as He fights with Judas (Michael) on the mount of Olives, Old Heaven ended at Minight.

Ken

Chaplinsky
Student

Post #189

Post by Chaplinsky »

ken1burton wrote:Chaplinsky

God did not create Lucifer. Lucifer is Jesus, It is looking at Jesus when He went into hell, He is the one who revives them (Hosea 6:2) He is the one who is there when they are set Free. They are asking why He has not set His prisoners free, They do not realize they have to wait till the third day to be set free. Isaiah Chapter 14 is looking at the Second day in Hell.

Jesus said “I am the Bright and Morning Star.” The Church has been unable to identify who they are looking at.

God hides Himself (Isaiah 45:15)

The man who is blind and dumb in Matthew 12:22 possessed with a Devil is possessed by God.

A lot of the references were covered, You do not want to see, or if you are afraid God will cast you off for even thinking of it, I can understand. God uses that which is despised. But the answer to the question which is not asked right is there.

The Question needs to be Just who or what is the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, Prince and King of Tyrus in Ezekiel chapter 28.

This is new to most people, And it goes against most of what People have accepted as facts. It also scares people to even think on these lines. This is Scriptural, this is searchable. This is highly referenced. And this gives the total answer to the question asked on this topic.

God did not create the Devil, It is God's holy Name, it means the Living God. Jesus is created AS GOD the day of the Cross and the name Devil applies to Him as He fights with Judas (Michael) on the mount of Olives, Old Heaven ended at Minight.

Ken

God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.—1 John 1:5-7

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding,
shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Also what do you make of the devil tempting Jesus, while Jesus was on earth.Matthew 4:8

I also would like to know why Jesus was manifested so that he could destroy the works of the devil, if he was as you say the devil. And since Jesus is God incarnated how could he be Lucifer. For Jesus never sinned and Lucifer is of sin.

Salt Agent
Apprentice

Post #190

Post by Salt Agent »

ken1burton wrote:Chaplinsky

God did not create Lucifer. Lucifer is Jesus, It is looking at Jesus when He went into hell, He is the one who revives them (Hosea 6:2)

Jesus said “I am the Bright and Morning Star.” The Church has been unable to identify who they are looking at. ... ...

This is new to most people, and it goes against most of what People have accepted as facts. It also scares people to even think on these lines.

This is Scriptural, this is searchable. This is highly referenced. And this gives the total answer to the question asked on this topic.

God did not create the Devil, It is God's holy Name
, it means the Living God. Jesus is created AS GOD the day of the Cross and the name Devil applies to Him as He fights with Judas (Michael) on the mount of Olives, Old Heaven ended at Minight.
Greetings Ken,

Happy New Year
1. You make some very extreme radical statements, and don't give commentaries to justify these bizarre circular interpretations of prophecies and apocalyptic literature.
2. You use phrases to describe/ articulate your points that are nebulous or inaccurate -- "Scriptural". I think you mean Biblical, but in reality they are clearly UnBiblical --[Goes against the sum of what Scripture teaches]
The statement that some men were giants and that John the Baptist ate locusts and wild honey is Scriptural
The statement that infant sprinkling saves a person, or that Christ is Lucifer is UnBiblical.
The statement that some Irish drink green beer, and some American Christians use wine and some Christians in Island cultures may use coconut milk for communion is Non-Biblical, Cultural.

The statement "accepted fact" is itself an invalid statement and means nothing. Many people have accepted many things to be true, but this has no bearing on whether something is indeed actually fact. Many Christians believe Jesus was born on December 2th, and many of the same ones believe in Santa Claus, or that the wise men came to the stable.

Your statement and others goes against mainstream Christian orthodoxy, but most importantly, goes against what the Bible explicitly teaches. Christ cannot be Lucifer and the Son of God both. There is no point in chasing this.

Also, The Name Bright and Morning Star, is totally different from Lucifer which means Son of the Morning. Again, you take verses out of context and don't cite commentaries for unorthodox interpretations.

Maybe you are a very very clever agnostic who gets the prophecy channel who just is trying to make Christians seem stupid, or not able to respond to simple reason and logic and fill up tons of space on a post with random verses. I can't be certain.

To which denomination do you belong, if any, and how many books does your Bible have? Just curious?

Salt Agent.