Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Waterfall
Scholar

Do you want to live forever...

Post #1

Post by Waterfall »

Namaskaram...

I think eternal life is something we can say yes or no to. It has nothing to do with Jesus dying on a cross. That is not why I say yes to eternal life. I say yes to eternal life because I want to live forever. Where do I want to live forever? In Heaven - together with God and all my brothers and sisters O:) What do you say? Yes or no? Why? I hope you love music and good stories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71huh17NqaI

Your friend forever

Waterfall
Love is the salt of life. It takes a moment to understand and eternity to live.

Carsten Ploug Olsen

DrNoGods
Prodigy

Re: Do you want to live forever...

Post #21

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to Waterfall in post #20]

Moderator Warning

This is another (of many) posts that are basically advertising for a book and linking to external videos, which contribute nothing to the debate topic. Please review the forum General Rules with attention to items 10 (spamming) and 19 (guidelines on preaching).

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics..
In human affairs the sources of success are ever to be found in the fountains of quick resolve and swift stroke; and it seems to be a law, inflexible and inexorable, that he who will not risk cannot win.
John Paul Jones, 1779

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

otseng
Savant

Re: Do you want to live forever...

Post #22

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Thread moved to RR.

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.