Post by Lonely »

Does it offend you, too?

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #311

Post by Fatihah »

AkiThePirate wrote:
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Words of a person who believes in cake-eating sperm.
Argument ad hominem.
Worthless in debate.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:After discrediting yourself with such a bogus belief
Again...
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:you once again fail to produce any proof which shows my proof is wrong.
Wow, maybe you should try reading my posts.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote: At least you are consistant.
A compliment in the midst of all these logical fallacies? Wow, thanks, man!
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:As for the statement of homosexuality, you should quote my words along with it's context or at least the post in which it was stated
I've read it, and the post doesn't aid context one bit.
That statement is just a bare assertion, and context can do nothing to help you.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Once again, your own actions is evidence that my proof is valid.
This, along with your entire challenge is an Argument from Ignorance. I highly suggest actually going to the trouble of reading the article.
Response: More words of a person who believes in cake-eating sperm.(Post 271). And after discrediting yourself with such logic, we still find no proof of yours which invalidates the challenge, thus your own actions support the fact that the challenge which confirms Muhammad as a true prophet is valid. Then you failed to provide the post in which I made the statement concerning homosexuality, thus failing once again. Again, at least you are consistant.

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #312

Post by Fatihah »

ChaosBorders wrote:
Fatihah wrote:
ChaosBorders wrote:
Fatihah wrote: Response: To the contrary, it is incompetent to claim that doing something which is humanly impossible is incompetent. Muhammad acheived what is humanly impossible. Alexander the Great did not. Once again confirming the true prophethood of Muhammad.
Your entire argument is an Appeal to ignorance and you seem to be attempting a Chewbacca Defense. You have not made a single good point going on over a dozen pages now, much less shown your assumptions to be even remotely true. You've violated the 5th and 9th debate rules so many times that I feel comfortable infringing on rule one when I say You Fail Logic Forever, or at least until you read each and every one of those articles (repeatedly if necessary) so that you understand what fallacies you are making and stop making them.

Response: Yet when we analyze your foolish response, we find that at no time have you succeeded in pointing out any flaw in my proof, but rather insisted on spurting out baseless remarks with no merit. Thus your own words is evidence to the fact that my proof is valid, as your lack of rebuttle is confirmation of your own denial. Thanks for the confirmation.
Your entire argument is a logical fallacy, making it automatically flawed and invalid. That your continuous assertions others are wrong (which you haven't shown to be true) makes you right (which you also haven't shown to be true) is the most classical example of Appeal to Ignorance I've ever seen. Ever.

That you are either too uneducated or too stubborn to realize this is unfortunate.
Response: Yet when we watch your redundancy that I have not proven my argument without proof of such a claim, then your own actions are in support of the fact that my argument is correct. The unfortunate part is apparently, your ignorance of logic seems to prevent you from seeing so.

ChaosBorders
Site Supporter

Post #313

Post by ChaosBorders »

Fatihah wrote: Response: More words of a person who believes in cake-eating sperm.(Post 271). And after discrediting yourself with such logic, we still find no proof of yours which invalidates the challenge, thus your own actions support the fact that the challenge which confirms Muhammad as a true prophet is valid. Then you failed to provide the post in which I made the statement concerning homosexuality, thus failing once again. Again, at least you are consistant.
And you're consistent with your Ad hominem attacks. And Appeals to Ignorance. Over and over. You will probably keep doing it until everyone gives up on you as an Insane Troll and declare victory in your own mind per the Chewbacca Defense.

ChaosBorders
Site Supporter

Post #314

Post by ChaosBorders »

Fatihah wrote: Response: Yet when we watch your redundancy that I have not proven my argument without proof of such a claim, then your own actions are in support of the fact that my argument is correct. The unfortunate part is apparently, your ignorance of logic seems to prevent you from seeing so.
You have asserted you have proof. You have never shown your proof. When asked to restate what 'proof' you have, you cannot do so and instead pretend people merely weren't reading carefully. When pointed out that your assertions are not proof without evidence to back them up, you whine and make appeals to ignorance. There is not a single person who thinks you are right. I cannot imagine even any of your fellow Muslims would approve of your complete lack of a logical argument.

But what you are fundamentally not getting, is that even if we WERE wrong, it does not make YOU right. That you constantly assert otherwise is the entire reason you are making an argument from ignorance. YOU have to show that YOUR ARGUMENT is true, not merely show us to be wrong (which you haven't done or even really tried to do in over a dozen pages).

LiamOS
Site Supporter

Post #315

Post by LiamOS »

[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Then you failed to provide the post in which I made the statement concerning homosexuality, thus failing once again.
I'm sorry, I assumed you were able to use a search function or find previous pages of the thread. Here you go:
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:And after discrediting yourself with such logic, we still find no proof of yours which invalidates the challenge, thus your own actions support the fact that the challenge which confirms Muhammad as a true prophet is valid.
Argument from Ignorance.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Yet when we watch your redundancy that I have not proven my argument without proof of such a claim, then your own actions are in support of the fact that my argument is correct.
Argument from Ignorance.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:The unfortunate part is apparently, your ignorance of logic seems to prevent you from seeing so.
Personal attack. Review rule #1.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:More words of a person who believes in cake-eating sperm.
Another argument ad hominem coupled with and stemming from an ignorance of what my post said.

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #316

Post by Fatihah »

ChaosBorders wrote:
Fatihah wrote: Response: Yet when we watch your redundancy that I have not proven my argument without proof of such a claim, then your own actions are in support of the fact that my argument is correct. The unfortunate part is apparently, your ignorance of logic seems to prevent you from seeing so.
You have asserted you have proof. You have never shown your proof. When asked to restate what 'proof' you have, you cannot do so and instead pretend people merely weren't reading carefully. When pointed out that your assertions are not proof without evidence to back them up, you whine and make appeals to ignorance. There is not a single person who thinks you are right. I cannot imagine even any of your fellow Muslims would approve of your complete lack of a logical argument.

But what you are fundamentally not getting, is that even if we WERE wrong, it does not make YOU right. That you constantly assert otherwise is the entire reason you are making an argument from ignorance. YOU have to show that YOUR ARGUMENT is true, not merely show us to be wrong (which you haven't done or even really tried to do in over a dozen pages).
Response: And we once again see more of not only your redundance but hypocrisy as well, as you claim that I 've made claims with no proof yet your response above is not presented with any proof. When we add the simple fact that you can not quote any post of mine in which I've stated that I am right because you are wrong, we can clearly see another bogus strawman attempt. Once again, your lack of proof is evidence to the fact that my arguments are true. Not because you have no proof, (which you try desperately to assert that I've stated) but because the proof in which you claim to have is clearly foolish. And the only logical reasoning why someone insists on claiming that something illogical is proof of something is because they wish not to acknowledge that that something is true. It's not simply due to one's lack of proof, but the fact that the proof in which they present is clearly absurd, or the fact that they insist on not providing proof at all. You've done both above. As such, your own actions and lack of proof DOES support the fact that my argument is true.
Last edited by Fatihah on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #317

Post by Fatihah »

AkiThePirate wrote:
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Then you failed to provide the post in which I made the statement concerning homosexuality, thus failing once again.
I'm sorry, I assumed you were able to use a search function or find previous pages of the thread. Here you go:
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:And after discrediting yourself with such logic, we still find no proof of yours which invalidates the challenge, thus your own actions support the fact that the challenge which confirms Muhammad as a true prophet is valid.
Argument from Ignorance.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Yet when we watch your redundancy that I have not proven my argument without proof of such a claim, then your own actions are in support of the fact that my argument is correct.
Argument from Ignorance.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:The unfortunate part is apparently, your ignorance of logic seems to prevent you from seeing so.
Personal attack. Review rule #1.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:More words of a person who believes in cake-eating sperm.
Another argument ad hominem coupled with and stemming from an ignorance of what my post said.
Response: Each post has a number attached, which you conviently leave out. The reason is obvious. And yes, I agree your argument is of ignorance, and foolishness as well, as you believe in cake-eating sperm. There is no ad hominem when you clearly stated it and agreed to it as proven in post 271.

LiamOS
Site Supporter

Post #318

Post by LiamOS »

[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Once again, your lack of proof is evidence to the fact that my arguments are true.
This, Fatihah, is an Argument from Ignorance.
Do you not understand that it's a logical fallacy?
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:And the only logical reasoning why someone insists on claiming that something illogical is proof of something is because that wish not to acknowledge that that something is true.
There's a much, much easier explanation.

ChaosBorders
Site Supporter

Post #319

Post by ChaosBorders »

Fatihah wrote: Response: And we once again see more of not only your redundance hypocrisy as well, as you claim that I 've made claims with no proof yet your response above is not presented with any oroof. When we add the simple fact that you can not quote any post of mine in which I've stated that I am right because you are wrong, we can clearly see another bogus strawman attempt. Once again, your lack of proof is evidence to the fact that my arguments are true. Not because you have no proof, (which you try desperately to assert that I've stated) but because the proof in which you claim to have is clearly foolish. And the only logical reasoning why someone insists on claiming that something illogical is proof of something is because that wish not to acknowledge that that something is true.
Just quoted a post of yours that did it. Last sentence. You do it again. Is your grasp of the English language just so poor you do not understand that you are doing it? I mean that would be legitimate reason for your apparent inability to stop making the same fallacy. I can sympathize with being unable to argue effectively in a language not my own.

LiamOS
Site Supporter

Post #320

Post by LiamOS »

[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Each post has a number attached, which you conviently leave out.
Yeah, I linked you straight to the post in question.
It is taken from Post 50.

When the text is blue, it means there is a clickable link there. Try clicking it.
Now that you know that, look at what I posted earlier:
[color=green]Aki[/color][color=white]The[/color][color=orange]Pirate[/color] wrote:
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:The reason is obvious.
You didn't bother to learn how to use the forum?
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:And yes, I agree your argument is of ignorance
Oh, right.

Did you bother reading the links I gave you as to the logical fallacies you're committing?
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:as you believe in cake-eating sperm.
Ad hom.
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:There is no ad hominem when you clearly stated it and agreed to it as proven in post 271.
Where did I explicitly state "Sperm eat cake"?
Go on, I dare you to find an instance.